Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by konagirl »

LPcorazon wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:55 am
Tbh she has to be making alot of money. To throw money like that on a party. Whilst employing three stafff members.... To do everything for her plus a shopping addiction. Plus two apartments, one being in the $5000 range for rent
I didn't watch her video. I only saw pictures. Did it actually look like it was an expensive party? From the photos, I just gathered it looked like most of the stuff was sponsored/donated. The cake looked pitiful as hell.
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

ln18
Learner
Learner

Post by ln18 »

rubywoohoo wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:11 pm
nj_94 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 pm
This is not normal.

Poor dog. ImageImage

Poslano sa mog SM-G960F koristeći Tapatalk
Along with the stomach photoshopping and everything else, these IG stories from Oli show what Remi really looks like. I was shocked at how stumpy and thick her legs are! I can't make heads or tails about what she actually looks like b/c of all the damn editing she does to her photos but these right here are pretty telling. She is always giving herself a smaller waist and a thigh gap. Ugh.

She is a box with no ass and sloppy boobs that she is always putting out on display. Gross. You can be sexy without wearing an ace bandage as an outfit. Nothing screams "insecure" like Remi's IG stories and pics.

Do y'all remember this ridiculousness from her Big Bear trip? She is not that tall (!!!!), her legs are not that toned or skinny and her waist is, well, we know she has no waist and it's certainly not sculpted or flat.
DUDE YESSS!!!!!! I thought she was so skinny because i dont watch her vlogs I just follow her on social media. But when i saw these pictures I was like woah she's not as skinny as I thought. She makes it look like she lost all this weight and Im here thinking wy don't I look like that Ive lost more. But in reality she doesnt look like that

ln18
Learner
Learner

Post by ln18 »

danny-devito wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:32 pm
rubywoohoo wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:11 pm
nj_94 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 pm
This is not normal.

Poor dog.
Along with the stomach photoshopping and everything else, these IG stories from Oli show what Remi really looks like. I was shocked at how stumpy and thick her legs are! I can't make heads or tails about what she actually looks like b/c of all the damn editing she does to her photos but these right here are pretty telling. She is always giving herself a smaller waist and a thigh gap. Ugh.

She is a box with no ass and sloppy boobs that she is always putting out on display. Gross. You can be sexy without wearing an ace bandage as an outfit. Nothing screams "insecure" like Remi's IG stories and pics.

Do y'all remember this ridiculousness from her Big Bear trip? She is not that tall (!!!!), her legs are not that toned or skinny and her waist is, well, we know she has no waist and it's certainly not sculpted or flat.
i'm SCREAMING @ the editing job on that big bear picture. what did she do to her head??? :rofl: what is that sharp angle on the right side of her cheek??
She honestly probably doesn't know what she really looks like. If she photoshops so much she thinks she really looks like that. i used to do that, i was so overweight and photoshopped so much i thought I looked good. Until i realized the pictures were not true I was getting fatter because I thought I looked good. Its os mentally bad for you, yet she preaches that she is owrking on her mental health.

ln18
Learner
Learner

Post by ln18 »

quietcat6 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:48 pm
secretumbrella96 wrote:
Justreading4fun wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 pm
lilazn04 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:30 pm
quietcat6 wrote:Just embarrassing.

Her hair is so gross.ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You can tell she got no booty if you wear a tight ass dress and your booty looks so flat like that. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And once she was trying to say that she had booty gains ImageImageImage she even has a picture trying to show off her “glutes” ImageImage this girl wants to have everything and a bag of chips
Does anyone know why she was in a tight dress and heels at the store? Like did she come back from an event or party.

Everyone was probably starring at her for being so overdressed. But she probably thought of it as "Omg they love me! They keep gawking at how hot I look! Cause im a QUEEN!"
She was coming from the movie premiere of Isnt It Romantic. She likes to go to those premieres and dress up like it's HER movie premiere, or she is so special to get invited. She stands on the carpet and poses for pictures... like people actually want her picture. I think those premiers are open to public though and any one at all can go stand there and have pics taken.

I don't know why but these pictures remind me of like a mail order bride from china or something. When I saw her insta story I promise thats all i could see. LIke some mini doll chinese mailr order stripper bride. LOL

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

This is the most unflattering top wth

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

ImageImage she looks like a stuffed sausage in this top

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

konagirl wrote:
LPcorazon wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:55 am
Tbh she has to be making alot of money. To throw money like that on a party. Whilst employing three stafff members.... To do everything for her plus a shopping addiction. Plus two apartments, one being in the $5000 range for rent
I didn't watch her video. I only saw pictures. Did it actually look like it was an expensive party? From the photos, I just gathered it looked like most of the stuff was sponsored/donated. The cake looked pitiful as hell.
i believe it was a mix of sponsored, donated, and purchased things. in the first video in her series her publicist said there was a red bull sponsorship (so free alcohol + drinks), and he mentioned funboy was sending the pool floats, so those were definitely gifted. in the same video she had eli and her assistant go to target to purchase some decorations, so those were paid "out of pocket," but she's probably claiming them all as business expenses. having her publicist and his team do the planning means there was probably a bunch of other stuff gifted and/or sponsoring the party :roll:

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:41 am

Wtf???? I cant even believe she posted this video looking like that? (Considering she wants people to think shes so skinny and tight)

shiningstar28
Learner
Learner

Post by shiningstar28 »

cocomomo wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:17 pm
Strawberryjelly wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:41 am

Wtf???? I cant even believe she posted this video looking like that? (Considering she wants people to think shes so skinny and tight)
omg i was so shook when i saw her wearing that. is that like the design of the shirt or is she just spilling out of her clothes like usual

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

I really hope she won't win that Shorty award for lifestyle vlogger. She is SO undeserving.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

The top is suppose to look like this, the top is too small I think and cinching in on her fat making if look really unflattering, can't believe she wore it to talk in front of that yt panelImage

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

Did she think that she looked good with that top?
The people around Remi must hate her if no one bothered to tell her how unflattering her top is :rofl:

babybluebunny
Learner
Learner

Post by babybluebunny »

Egoist wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:45 pm
The people around Remi must hate her if no one bothered to tell her how unflattering her top is :rofl:
I'd be surprised if after reading her daily GG she never wears this top again LMAO
Professional Hate Watcher and Shit Talker <3

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

babybluebunny wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:21 pm
Egoist wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:45 pm
I'd be surprised if after reading her daily GG she never wears this top again LMAO
Of course she will. After reading the comments she'll wear it 5 days in a row because she has to have the last word!!!! :rofl:
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Did you guys noticed in her vlog while she was in the car she made sure to say “red light” to prove everyone here wrong that she doesn’t vlog while driving loool even though in other vlogs she’s clearly driving and vlogging at the same time and not caring about anyone’s safety

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

quietcat6 wrote:I really hope she won't win that Shorty award for lifestyle vlogger. She is SO undeserving.

Isn’t the winner for the Shorty awards determined by fan votes?

DapperDisco
Informer
Informer

Post by DapperDisco »

You can tell the pink shirt is too small (aside from the unflattering waist cinch being glued to her body) because the armpits don't fit. They're like stretched down and to the side, rather than you know, being in their place under her armpits. Like yes it's a cute top, but that fabric is totally unforgiving, on the model it's not even the most flattering because of the seams in the cinching...

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:
quietcat6 wrote:I really hope she won't win that Shorty award for lifestyle vlogger. She is SO undeserving.

Isn’t the winner for the Shorty awards determined by fan votes?
Yeah. I dont know if she has a larger fan base or not compared to the other nominees. I'm assuming she doesn't.

starsanctuary
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by starsanctuary »

Long time lurker, but I think I remember someone saying they wanted to see Remi's party from someone else's perspective and someone who went to my middle school actually went and vlogged a little bit of it.

The footage starts at about the 16 minute mark and there's a clip of Bree, Alisha and Remi dancing the choreo from that dance video at a bar... in their Remchella outfits. It's truly a sight to see.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

starsanctuary wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:27 pm
Long time lurker, but I think I remember someone saying they wanted to see Remi's party from someone else's perspective and someone who went to my middle school actually went and vlogged a little bit of it.

The footage starts at about the 16 minute mark and there's a clip of Bree, Alisha and Remi dancing the choreo from that dance video at a bar... in their Remchella outfits. It's truly a sight to see.
Wow. Thanks for posting this! It looks like her party was a total dud. Ugh. How can you dance when you don't have a proper dance floor b/c there is a giant pool smack dab in the middle of your venue? Also, that footage of them dancing was at the gay club, not her party. :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “MissRemiAshten”