Ashlyn Wannabe, Come Munchie on My Scrunchie Part 82

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ashlyn Wannabe, Come Munchie on My Scrunchie Part 82

Post by auntiflo13 »

I managed to source her 'pharmaceutical grade' skin care products online....ALL of them. They add up to a nice round $1500 (I'm basing this mainly on UK prices... our La Mer tends to be cheaper here in Europe). What I didn't know is that La Mer is NOT cruelty free and they still test on animals because their products are sold in mainland China ! GRRR

Is Jaclyn using La Mer because it's one of the most expensive as there are many more skincare ranges that are reviewed as being more effective........

A fool and her money are soon parted........
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Bp93
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bp93 »

poopditywoop wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:32 pm
I said I would never take skincare advice from a dumbass youtube bimbo and Wacko just showed why. I can't believe someone is stupid enough to own so much La Mer or as we here like to call it La Merde. I also can't believe she is putting on Vitamin C at night. Using an overpriced watermelon mask when watermelon is 90% water? lmfao okkkk. Let's not even talk about the fact she is paying $75 for Sanitas pads when the Koreans do it x10 better for $12. Oh well, the sky is blue, Jaclyn is a dumb bitch, nothing new here. Thanks for the view of your crusty brittle nails though! Nice to see they match your twig hair - maybe you should get some PR from Tawwteee.

Did anybody catch Colonel PaidShill's tweets about Ashlyn?

Damn, look at the energy these keyboard warriors bring to fights that arent even theirs. It's almost like they are paid little foot-soldiers or something.
I’m an esthetician and watching her routine made me want to pull my hair out lol

no_soup_4you
Learner
Learner

Post by no_soup_4you »

its katelyn bro wrote:
mothertheresa wrote:Image
Please go watch this Snapchat immediately!!!
OMFG she couldn’t try any harder to be like Ashlyn- she just said “why can’t i think of what these are called?!? A puff.... no a cotton ball!”

WHAAAAT Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Coh-uhn” ball

Whatever happened to her FAVORITE Shisheido cotton pads?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bp93
Debater
Debater

Post by Bp93 »

fleekthis wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 am
Last night on Twitter someone asked Jaclyin if it was “cube or lube”, she replied “lube”, and also- someone noticed pregnancy tests in the drawer.

Taking bets on whether or not Wacklyn and Bunboy are trying for a baby because she’s soooOoooOo in love you guise

ultravioletx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ultravioletx »

Bp93 wrote:
fleekthis wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:09 am
Last night on Twitter someone asked Jaclyin if it was “cube or lube”, she replied “lube”, and also- someone noticed pregnancy tests in the drawer.

Taking bets on whether or not Wacklyn and Bunboy are trying for a baby because she’s soooOoooOo in love you guise
I gagged reading that Image but I wouldn’t doubt it honestly. And you know she’d use the pregnancy for views

Done Stanning
Informer
Informer

Post by Done Stanning »

Sorry but their child would be such an ugly rat

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

First of all she made her address available online. She's not new to the YT game & she knows Stans can be crazy, so why do a house tour?! NO ONE has put her address or phone number on here.

Even if you do try to hide that info people can still get it. It's better to hide it because it makes everything more difficult to find, but it's still out there. Anyone determined enough with a little extra money to spare can find anything.

Example, every time my house or cell phone rings and I don't know the number & the caller ID doesn't share a name I look it up. Even if it's someone's cell phone number. 9 times out of 10 it comes up somehow because people put numbers on everything. Voter Reg., Facebook,... literally everything you sign up for wants your phone number. It's out there.

I really don't think anyone has been "harassing" Jaclyn. She just doesn't want Ashlyn to appear more popular than her.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

fleekthis wrote:Last night on Twitter someone asked Jaclyin if it was “cube or lube”, she replied “lube”, and also- someone noticed pregnancy tests in the drawer.

You mean to tell me a 28 year old sexually active adult woman has LUUUUUBE in her drawer? Quel horreur! Jaclyn you so SCANDALOUS. Your 14 year old following is SHOOK!

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet »

I've been staring at that screenshot forever and still can't figure out what i'm looking at in that drawer. lol

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

LOLOL Oh Stacy/Stacey/Rachel/Rachette/Stupid....you're pretty damn brainless are ya?

ANYONE can find out this information and even if it is private, there are websites that charge like $1-5 to have everything revealed. Shame on you for thinking that your sickly stalker-like behaviour is lower than us releasing actual receipts of REAL LIFE EVENTS.

I WoNt GiVe ThEm AnY aTtEnTiOn, OmG tHeY ArE sO PaThEtIc.

FYI that little sentence took me forever to type out LMAO Jeeezzzz
Last edited by UghhAsIf on Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

ultravioletx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ultravioletx »

UghhAsIf wrote:LOLOL Oh Stacy/Stacey/Rachel/Rachette/Stupid....you're pretty damn brainless are ya?

ANYONE can find out this information and even if it is private, there are websites that charge like $1-5 to have everything revealed. Shame on you for thinking that your sickly stalker-like behaviour is lower than us releasing actual receipts of REAL LIFE EVENTS.

I WoNt GiVe ThEm AnY aTtEnTiOn, OmG tHeY ArE sO PaThEtIc.

FYI that little sent took me forever to type out LMAO Jeeezzzz
You deserve a medal for that patience

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bones_G2 »

fleekthis wrote:Last night on Twitter someone asked Jaclyin if it was “cube or lube”, she replied “lube”, and also- someone noticed pregnancy tests in the drawer.

She had the drawer pulled out so far and kept panning over to that area that I’m fairly certain they were shown on purpose.

Just gonna throw it out there that if you need lube with Farnumbnuts but didn’t with Jon, I highly doubt you’re “living your best life” in that department Image

The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

Post by Guest »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:09 am
I managed to source her 'pharmaceutical grade' skin care products online....ALL of them. They add up to a nice round $1500 (I'm basing this mainly on UK prices... our La Mer tends to be cheaper here in Europe). What I didn't know is that La Mer is NOT cruelty free and they still test on animals because their products are sold in mainland China ! GRRR

Is Jaclyn using La Mer because it's one of the most expensive as there are many more skincare ranges that are reviewed as being more effective........

A fool and her money are soon parted........
$1500!!!!! For SKINCARE!!!!!!!!

I have probably a similar skin type to Jaclyn, normal to dry (based on what she's trying to say, who even knows at this point), and I saw the her stories. Her skin care routine seems excessive for someone who doesn't have a lot of texture or acne. She gets a lot of work done so I don't see why she'd need so much EXPENSIVE skincare...

I bet she has it just for the sake of having it :roll:

Also, micellar water and witch hazel are PERFECT and way less expensive for skincare; plus there's thousands of online reviews vouching for them. Like, the audacity that she kept saying in her video "this is what works for MY skin."

Sweetie your skin isn't even the skin you were born with, that's all botox :rofl:

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Bones_G2 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:37 am

She had the drawer pulled out so far and kept panning over to that area that I’m fairly certain they were shown on purpose.

Just gonna throw it out there that if you need lube with Farnumbnuts but didn’t with Jon, I highly doubt you’re “living your best life” in that department Image

:hail:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I noticed that Ashlyn has been rocking a pale pastel green on her nails for a couple of weeks.....is it a coincidence that Jaclyn is wearing virtually the same colour ??? Jaclyn is childish as fuck !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

Sooo, I watched ashlyn's new video. Homegirl has uploaded more than Jaclyn recently. A single mom with a full time job. In the video she talked about Jon. She said Jon is a normal person and ppl have this certain perception of him that isn't true. This kinda lends me to believe that my theory of them fighting about her attitude is right. I have a feeling she replaced Jon bc Farquaad is into a shallow life style. They're really a match made in heaven. He has no depth in his eyes like Jaclyn. Ashlyn also had a minion call her a whore. I find the double standard hilarious bc it's alright for grandma looking Jaclyn to spread her legs and wear skimpy outfits, but if young and beautiful ashlyn does it too it's a problem. Oh boy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Ashyln's relationship with her friends is pretty sweet actually. It's honest and they have so many genuine laughs together. Compare to Jaclyn's drunk video with Jackie screeching "OH BITCH" every three seconds.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

I don’t think Bitchlyn has true friends. Like call in the middle of the night crying over something friends. If she’s not providing booze or drugs or a paid vacation her “friends” are nowhere to be seen. I bet they talk mad shit about her behind her back!
Same shit, different day

ares23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ares23 »

UghhAsIf wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:27 pm
She's probably going to try and get on Colorpop's PR list now LOL
Oh she will... CP will send one out to her with Ashlynn's collab comes out.
"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:I don’t think Bitchlyn has true friends. Like call in the middle of the night crying over something friends. If she’s not providing booze or drugs or a paid vacation her “friends” are nowhere to be seen. I bet they talk mad shit about her behind her back!
I don’t know what kind of friendship her and Jackie really have but I know that Jackie has certainly cashed in on the opportunities that the friendship has allowed her. She’s gained a lot of followers from it and has had minions pay for recipes/fitness stuff and makeup tutorials that can be found for free on YouTube. Yet bc they stan Jacass they are willing to fork over the dough.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”