Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:13 pm
Melondewkitten wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:09 pm
3lectraheart wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:31 pm
themao101 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:26 pm
Maeve wrote:Image

She looks older, those wrinkles are going to be permanent in her 30s.
She is a gorgeous girl with an without makeup .

My dislike for her is because of her shitty behavior towards her daughter and her blatant ignorance and preference also her greed (having three rooms two for aesthetics /her office when she has TWO KIDS they could be used for ) which can’t be cover by any physical beauty. Idk why most people here hate on her looks, like she is physically attractive? With and without makeup . Sure she isn’t perfect and in some pics she might look ugly but lol ? None of us are beauty queens or at least I am not . I don’t mind roasting her but lol some people legit think this woman is ugly and that’s just a blatant lie she is average at most . But she is physically attractive specially for someone who doesn’t shower and barely tries .

Also it’s pretty obvious she reads here why else post those stupid insta stories ... which btw The music doesn’t match with her aesthetics ... country roads would be a better fit lolol .

This isn’t to target you Maeve in specific Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly kind of agree. I literally hate her so much, but if she's as hideous as everyone here claims, I must be a grotesque monster tbh.

Agreed. I don’t find her breathtakingly beautiful, but she’s cute in a simple way! And those wrinkles are normal...I’m just a couple of years older than her and I get wrinkles around my eyes when I’m genuinely smiling. Most people do, even children, when they are happy, smiling, or laughing.
The thing that makes any of us scrutinize her looks at all is because she thinks she's the hottest shit ever
who cares? literally every girl deserves to feel hot as shit.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Bland, Stay Broke, Stay Basic

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

michelangelo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:22 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Melondewkitten wrote:
3lectraheart wrote:
themao101 wrote:

My dislike for her is because of her shitty behavior towards her daughter and her blatant ignorance and preference also her greed (having three rooms two for aesthetics /her office when she has TWO KIDS they could be used for ) which can’t be cover by any physical beauty. Idk why most people here hate on her looks, like she is physically attractive? With and without makeup . Sure she isn’t perfect and in some pics she might look ugly but lol ? None of us are beauty queens or at least I am not . I don’t mind roasting her but lol some people legit think this woman is ugly and that’s just a blatant lie she is average at most . But she is physically attractive specially for someone who doesn’t shower and barely tries .

Also it’s pretty obvious she reads here why else post those stupid insta stories ... which btw The music doesn’t match with her aesthetics ... country roads would be a better fit lolol .

Honestly kind of agree. I literally hate her so much, but if she's as hideous as everyone here claims, I must be a grotesque monster tbh.

Agreed. I don’t find her breathtakingly beautiful, but she’s cute in a simple way! And those wrinkles are normal...I’m just a couple of years older than her and I get wrinkles around my eyes when I’m genuinely smiling. Most people do, even children, when they are happy, smiling, or laughing.
The thing that makes any of us scrutinize her looks at all is because she thinks she's the hottest shit ever
who cares? literally every girl deserves to feel hot as shit.
Dude, this is a gossip site. I don't like anyone who believes that they're so far above everyone else, like Acacia clearly does.

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Post by bbish13 »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Melondewkitten wrote:
3lectraheart wrote:
themao101 wrote:

I scrutinize her looks because I used to think she was so pretty, but now looking at her without filters and without face tune I discovered that I'm actually prettier than her. That sounds immature and selfish, but she was making other girls feel bad about themselves for a very long time when she didn't even feel good about herself. Not to mention she's a nasty person on the inside which makes her double ugly. She's average. Average face, average personality, atrocious voice, shitty attitude and obvious favoritism of the prettier child she birthed. She ugly.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

bbish13 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:42 pm
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Melondewkitten wrote:
3lectraheart wrote:
themao101 wrote:

I scrutinize her looks because I used to think she was so pretty, but now looking at her without filters and without face tune I discovered that I'm actually prettier than her. That sounds immature and selfish, but she was making other girls feel bad about themselves for a very long time when she didn't even feel good about herself. Not to mention she's a nasty person on the inside which makes her double ugly. She's average. Average face, average personality, atrocious voice, shitty attitude and obvious favoritism of the prettier child she birthed. She ugly.
Preach, girl. Preach!

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

rosie's eyes seem even worse in the latest instastory.
she 100% has vision loss.
there is a reason she smiles so big when her face is touched.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

vmars87 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:52 pm
rosie's eyes seem even worse in the latest instastory.
she 100% has vision loss.
there is a reason she smiles so big when her face is touched.
Agreed. Sweet gal doesn't seem to have any ocular focus. Which is totally fine, so long as she gets the care that she requires.
P.S. When will Acacia call her by her name instead of referring to her only as "sissy" or "monkey" ??

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Rosie looks really cute in her instastory, her smile is just the most adorable thing!! I do hope they give her all the medical attention she needs. I could never imagine doing what acacia does, the way she neglects her and so obviously favores brinley. Rosie is her baby too, they share the same blood, she made her for god's sake. It's so immature that she just pretends she doesn't exist for most of the time or something...

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Post by Maeve »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Melondewkitten wrote:
3lectraheart wrote:
themao101 wrote:

Exactly, thank you! The only reason I made that post is because she thinks she’s so perfect. She’s cute, no doubt, but she’s not as stunning as she makes people believe.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

tolauren
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tolauren »

The Acacia treats Rosie is honestly awful. Yeah sure Brin is cute and all, but so is Rosie tf. Is it always going to be like this.. :(

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

tolauren wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:04 am
The Acacia treats Rosie is honestly awful. Yeah sure Brin is cute and all, but so is Rosie tf. Is it always going to be like this.. :(
Personally I think if Rosemary’s development doesn’t catch up with that of a typical child her age then Acacia will never view her as normal and will never love her as much as she loves Brinley. It’s sad, but it’s becoming glaringly obvious as of late especially with the Jairus video.

I’m always shocked when she refuses to admit that Rosie looks like her and I know it’s because Rosie doesn’t look like an average, typical baby. She’s an adorable girl but you can tell there’s something wrong with her. And as long as she gets the care that she requires, she will reach her milestones in her own time. If Rosie just had her heart condition like originally thought, and didn’t look physically different to an average baby, Acacia will favour her and everyone knows it.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

ghostflusters wrote:
tolauren wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:04 am
Personally I think if Rosemary’s development doesn’t catch up with that of a typical child her age then Acacia will never view her as normal and will never love her as much as she loves Brinley. It’s sad, but it’s becoming glaringly obvious as of late especially with the Jairus video.

I’m always shocked when she refuses to admit that Rosie looks like her and I know it’s because Rosie doesn’t look like an average, typical baby. She’s an adorable girl but you can tell there’s something wrong with her. And as long as she gets the care that she requires, she will reach her milestones in her own time. If Rosie just had her heart condition like originally thought, and didn’t look physically different to an average baby, Acacia will favour her and everyone knows it.
The way she treats Rosie shows how immature she is and how she's not ready to be a mom. That and her lack of discipline when it comes to brinley. She's not mature enough. It reminds me of some young girls who i personally heard say things like if they had a son they'd want nothing to do with him because they want a girl instead. I hope acacia gets rosie checked out by doctors. I couldn't imagine if she did not do that and her reason behind it since isn't her goal for rosie to be a healthy baby? She constantly calls her tiny and monkey and it's just, i don't know...rude. I'd never use certain pet names she has for her for a baby. Since she's so obsessed with having a cute baby i'd imagine she'd pay her more attention if she "only" had a heart condition. Still, favoring brinley just blows my mind, it's wrong, but who knows, maybe it's normal in her family. She's probably used to it because she was always pretty so she's obsessed with brinley because she's a cute baby.

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

bbish13 wrote:
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Melondewkitten wrote:
3lectraheart wrote:
themao101 wrote:

Wait how did she make other women feel bad about themselves ?.

Idk if it’s because I’m older than her but I just don’t see the need to call her ugly . She clearly isn’t . At all. She photoshops but she doesn’t need it . She looks better without makeup .
Beauty is subjective but there’s a reason people follow her videos and it’s not because of her personality cause she has none ... it’s because she is attractive to look at.

I feel like there’s so much shit about her to be talked about and her looks are the least important lol . She really is trash and tbh I can’t believe her followers can’t see how much of a shit person she is . How badly she treats her daughter ? And how selfish she is .
I would die for an expose video about her but she isn’t relevant enough ? Lol

Sammas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sammas »

themao101 wrote:
ghostflusters wrote:Loooooong times lurker, first time poster here.

I feel like some people on this thread give Jairus waaaay too much credit. He’s just as shallow and idiotic as Acacia can be. Let’s remember he’s pushing 30 and doesn’t have a job and doesn’t seem to plan on getting one, despite having two kids to care for. He’s obviously happy to sit back and let his parents give him houses and land for free while his wife makes an Instagram post or two to pay for their groceries.

He’s a grown man who left his fiancé for a 17 year old, he’s not a saint. Just because he’s more attentive to the girls than she is doesn’t mean he’s father of the year, again he doesn’t provide for them. My parents were young when they had me and both went out to work so they could provide for their family.

Acacia’s ignorance to the fact that Instagram and YouTube won’t pay the bills forever is stupid, and she needs to realise that. But Jarius doesn’t even try, he’s still chasing a teenage dream of becoming a famous musician, he should at least get a part time job while he pursues that. At least then he could take pride in his contributions to his family, rather than knowing he’s mooching on his parents for every little thing.

Another thing, both of them are responsible for the use (lack of use) of contraception. Not using birth control is not just on Acacia, yes she should be on the pill or SOMETHING, but if she’s not going to do that then he should be using condoms. Sex is a two-person game and both parties are responsible for ensuring it is safe. Being married is not an excuse to forgo contraception. But I think people need to stop placing the entire blame on Acacia.

I just think Jarius is a pathetic person, and I have no respect for him.
I been thinking the same thing . Which is why I dont post much here .

It’s plain sexism ... like expecting so much from her ... and yet giving him a pass because he is more attentive ? Like that’s not all these kids need ... also he is ok with her doing all th dumb shit she does ... and the fact that he doesn’t have a fucking job and it’s ok with staying home ... says a lot. He is equally as irresponsible as her if not worst cause he doesn’t even bring in any more for his kids . He lives off his family and wife .

Not a huge fan of either of their lifestyles, but what’s sexist is you acting like it’s a crime to be a stay at home dad and make sure both your children get the love they deserve. Acacia is NOT properly nurturing Rosie and refuses to teach Brinley any manners or respect. If the roles were reversed would you be so hateful towards a stay at home mother? Yeah, Jarius definitely mooched of Acacia from the start, but now he’s the sole provider to the children. He does EVERYTHING. Acacia admits this in multiple videos. And sorry to break it to you, but Acacia is making plenty of money to provide a very comfortable life for them all. In my opinion making sure the children have a sense of stability, comfort, and love is more important than two working parents and Acacia just isn’t going to fill that role. He is quite literally doing all the work a stay at home mother does. Acacia has a simple job of posting to social media while being home and still doesn’t help him.

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

themao101 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:02 am
bbish13 wrote:
oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Melondewkitten wrote:
3lectraheart wrote:

Wait how did she make other women feel bad about themselves ?.

Idk if it’s because I’m older than her but I just don’t see the need to call her ugly . She clearly isn’t . At all. She photoshops but she doesn’t need it . She looks better without makeup .
Beauty is subjective but there’s a reason people follow her videos and it’s not because of her personality cause she has none ... it’s because she is attractive to look at.

I feel like there’s so much shit about her to be talked about and her looks are the least important lol . She really is trash and tbh I can’t believe her followers can’t see how much of a shit person she is . How badly she treats her daughter ? And how selfish she is .
I would die for an expose video about her but she isn’t relevant enough ? Lol

I agree completely with this, stooping low enough to insult how someone looks says more about you than it does about the person you’re talking about. There’s so much you could criticise Acacia for but calling her ugly is just sad, because we all know she’s not.

Regarding the comment about her making other girls feel bad about their looks, I don’t think she ever directly did that. I’ve been following her since tumblr and I’ve never seen her actively and directly make someone feel bad for how they look. If people see pictures of an attractive person and it makes them feel bad about their looks that’s a personal self-esteem issue. Like I see pictures of Rihanna and think oh my god she is the most beautiful woman in the world, I look like trash compared. But that’s not Rihanna actively making me feel like that.

I feel we should focus on her frivolous spending, how she interacts with her fans on Twitter, her living in filth, and how she treats Rosie in comparison to Brinley. Instead of insulting her looks.

yoashleydawn
Learner
Learner

Post by yoashleydawn »

I wouldn’t call her pretty but to each their own

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

Sammas wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:24 am
themao101 wrote:
ghostflusters wrote:Loooooong times lurker, first time poster here.

I feel like some people on this thread give Jairus waaaay too much credit. He’s just as shallow and idiotic as Acacia can be. Let’s remember he’s pushing 30 and doesn’t have a job and doesn’t seem to plan on getting one, despite having two kids to care for. He’s obviously happy to sit back and let his parents give him houses and land for free while his wife makes an Instagram post or two to pay for their groceries.

He’s a grown man who left his fiancé for a 17 year old, he’s not a saint. Just because he’s more attentive to the girls than she is doesn’t mean he’s father of the year, again he doesn’t provide for them. My parents were young when they had me and both went out to work so they could provide for their family.

Acacia’s ignorance to the fact that Instagram and YouTube won’t pay the bills forever is stupid, and she needs to realise that. But Jarius doesn’t even try, he’s still chasing a teenage dream of becoming a famous musician, he should at least get a part time job while he pursues that. At least then he could take pride in his contributions to his family, rather than knowing he’s mooching on his parents for every little thing.

Another thing, both of them are responsible for the use (lack of use) of contraception. Not using birth control is not just on Acacia, yes she should be on the pill or SOMETHING, but if she’s not going to do that then he should be using condoms. Sex is a two-person game and both parties are responsible for ensuring it is safe. Being married is not an excuse to forgo contraception. But I think people need to stop placing the entire blame on Acacia.

I just think Jarius is a pathetic person, and I have no respect for him.
I been thinking the same thing . Which is why I dont post much here .

It’s plain sexism ... like expecting so much from her ... and yet giving him a pass because he is more attentive ? Like that’s not all these kids need ... also he is ok with her doing all th dumb shit she does ... and the fact that he doesn’t have a fucking job and it’s ok with staying home ... says a lot. He is equally as irresponsible as her if not worst cause he doesn’t even bring in any more for his kids . He lives off his family and wife .

Not a huge fan of either of their lifestyles, but what’s sexist is you acting like it’s a crime to be a stay at home dad and make sure both your children get the love they deserve. Acacia is NOT properly nurturing Rosie and refuses to teach Brinley any manners or respect. If the roles were reversed would you be so hateful towards a stay at home mother? Yeah, Jarius definitely mooched of Acacia from the start, but now he’s the sole provider to the children. He does EVERYTHING. Acacia admits this in multiple videos. And sorry to break it to you, but Acacia is making plenty of money to provide a very comfortable life for them all. In my opinion making sure the children have a sense of stability, comfort, and love is more important than two working parents and Acacia just isn’t going to fill that role. He is quite literally doing all the work a stay at home mother does. Acacia has a simple job of posting to social media while being home and still doesn’t help him.
You just said Jairus spends more time with the girls and is more attentive to them, but in the same breath blamed Acacia for Brinley’s lack of manners. I’m sorry but that doesn’t make any sense. Both parents are responsible for teaching their children respect any manners. You can’t solely blame Acacia when Jairus is an active parent and plays a key role in their development.

Honestly, I don’t think either of them are for parents. I think the only people who are attentive and caring enough to those girls are Jairus’ parents.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

:roll: Are y'all really sitting here arguing about whether you think Acacia's pretty? She has her good and bad angles like everyone else. Of course she's going to look better when she's posing for a selfie and look worse when you look at a candid screenshot from a video. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions

birdpoop
Learner
Learner

Post by birdpoop »

I just wanna snatch Rosie to take care of her because idk Acacia does not give nearly enough motherly love to her. She deserves soooooo much more.

I follow an instamom from my native country who has a son with microcephaly and he also does not look like a normal baby. But she loves him to the moon and back, you can just feel it trough every insta post even without explicitly mentioning it. She doesn't mention his disease all the time, but enough to keep everyone up to date.

I mean I get that it's hard for Acacia to see her life not turn out the way she imagined it. But seeing this other mom of a "different" looking kid, it's so clear she is seriously slacking.

tolauren
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tolauren »

I think Acacia is attractive, but in a very, typical basic white girl way (sorry not sorry). Her peak was honestly when she was going out with Ben, but now she doesn’t even take good care of herself. I really hope she doesn’t teach her poor hygienic habits to Brin and Rosie lmaooo. She was always the most conceited person, and still is. She literally named Brinley after herself.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I think Acacia is a pretty girl, but she’s not drop dead gorgeous. I agree that her peak was when she was with Benn, I actually envied her look and style so much back then.

Return to “acaciacutie”