Grace "can’t Belt out a tune" UK - Part 4

Boredpharma
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grace "can’t Belt out a tune" UK - Part 4

Post by Boredpharma »

Her latest video is an arms workout yet the whole focus is on her arse ? :’) could at least face forward xx also I don’t believe for a second her bands sell out so quickly every time she ‘restocks’ definitely makes it look that way or in reality puts very few out to create a hype/like people need to buy them or they’ll ‘sell out’ again

portiabelle
Learner
Learner

Post by portiabelle »

I’ve been following a while:

1. She goes on like she’s a business woman... she wouldn’t have sold a thing if she hadn’t grown on Instagram through posting butt selfies. Fair enough growing an instagram is hard but she was in there early and took the opportunity. I can guarantee she couldn’t grow a business like a normal person has to. She sells Merch, that’s easy if there’s a name attached.

2. There is nothing ‘fitness’ about her. Her Instagram workouts are so basic and not condusive to good training as she has ZERO qualification, her guides are expensive for what they are and how she can still call herself Grace Fit is surely a joke.

3. Her tweets and comments are beyond bitchy and why people think she’s a ‘queen’ is beyond me. She comes across like a spoilt brat who needs to keep her mouth shut. It’s embarrassing.

4. She always tries to prove how clever she is - really really smart people don’t go out their way to prove it.

5. She goes on like she’s a great person and extremely moral and level headed but I mentioned before about her unsuccessfully breaking up a relationship, lol, bet she can’t stand knowing she didn’t get the guy.

6. Generally just an irritating person? Am I right.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

^Even better her following wasn't entirely home grown. If Kayla Itsines hadn't shouted her out as a BBG girl she would've never had a following to start her own brand of fitness. Obviously she's grown tons since then, but I get the feeling she wouldn't have exploded out of nowhere.
https://www.kaylaitsines.com/blogs/tran ... ws-results

Also find this transformation a good reminder that her guide, bands, etc did not build that body. She basically has that shape naturally and when she loses some fat her abs come out and her butt pops.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

portiabelle wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:54 pm
I’ve been following a while:

1. She goes on like she’s a business woman... she wouldn’t have sold a thing if she hadn’t grown on Instagram through posting butt selfies. Fair enough growing an instagram is hard but she was in there early and took the opportunity. I can guarantee she couldn’t grow a business like a normal person has to. She sells Merch, that’s easy if there’s a name attached.
Isn't this the same criticism leveled at Nikki? I'm sure it'll be the same criticism for whoever else makes it big

She had a huge USP with Oxford and ran with it. And for some only selling 'merch' I'm sure her profits are great too.

Is her real name really just Grace Beverley? It's weird that there isn't a company with a director under that name on Companies House. Even CG's UK offshoot is listed on there now.

MushroomPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MushroomPie »

IAmMeMeMe wrote:I’m late on this, but: I abhor slut-shaming so this is not in any way, shape or form meant to imply promiscuity, but purely from a content-ratio perspective, if Grace films any more underwear footage where she specifically frames a certain area of her body, she’ll need to rename her channel either ‘GraceTitUK’ or ‘GraceTw*tUK.’
One of those should be the next thread name lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

portiabelle wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:54 pm
5. She goes on like she’s a great person and extremely moral and level headed but I mentioned before about her unsuccessfully breaking up a relationship, lol, bet she can’t stand knowing she didn’t get the guy.
I’ve been a bit on and off with Grace’s thread so I missed some stuff, what’s this about? I don’t wanna dredge up old stuff, but would someone mind giving me a quuuuuiiiiick breakdown? Sorry for nosiness 🍿

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

i could be a very salty person but it’s incredible that grace has gone off about her birth week and thanking people for 1 million and suddenly ig is like ok time to detox the inactive accounts and now she’s begging for more followers to hit the million

also in response to the comment about about grace and the bbg guide or whatever, didnt grace make a video about how she didnt like the bbg or something. also considering she was very sporty before she naturally grew with a toned body so it for sure didnt take long to get that back once she shed the miniscule excess fat she had but i agree with that comment that as much as she reps her guides they didnt get her to where she is and they are very basic for the price point. i mean a) you can get it free if you know where to look ;) and b) ive looked and its hella basic like 3x12 bicep curls and just a series of very simple exercises whilst others which are a similar price point or maybe a little more have been thoroughly researched into which science based evidence and a change of workouts every week its amazing

Post by Guest »

Yeah, Grace basically sells an aspiration, not an actual exercise plan.

wattm017-318
Learner
Learner

Post by wattm017-318 »

What really pisses me off about Grace is whenever someone brings up anything to do with sustainability/environmentalism etc (which is directly tied to Veganism/plant based eating) she’s goes off on a huge rant about how she’s doing her best and don’t berate people for small things etc etc. Yet there’s so many things she has the privilege to do but doesn’t. I’m sure she has enough money to not do pretty little thing sponsored hauls and probably has a whole catalogue of better brands she could work with but the clothes are cheap, basic and revealing (aka her style) so she ignores the environmental impact of fast fashion and does it anyway. I’m also quite sure her new big project is a PLT collab which would just be ridiculous considering her ‘plant based, above everyone else’ attitude she has going on. She could work with sustainable clothing brands and give them some publicity instead of brands who already occupy so much of the online space.
Also she works with Holland and Barratt who constantly advertise and promote skinny teas but obvs Grace thinks that sponsorship money is more important than vetting every brand she works with. Don’t get me wrong I don’t personally think every decision she makes should be so squeaky clean but she puts out this image of being so holier than thou and well educated that you’d think she’d be more conscious of who she aligns her brand with.

getlit
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Grace

Post by getlit »

goldensunshine wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:13 am
Photosynthesis wrote:
ecl663 wrote:I've never heard of premaster's in the US. Your bachelor's degree doesn't necessarily have to be relevant to your master's. She's graduating from Oxford and definitely used her Youtube and merch to show she has some business experience and explain why she's interested in business school.
That’s so weird Image You don’t have to really know your shit well before you can do a master’s?
It depends. If it’s on a humanities topic, you’re not required much background as opposed to a science masters. You don’t even have to have a bio related bachelors to apply for med school. Just have to score well on the MCAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And remember Elle Woods got in to law school with a degree in fashion marketing!

PizzaAndCats
Talker
Talker

Post by PizzaAndCats »

Looks like a boyfriend announcement over on twitter!

Post by Guest »

PizzaAndCats wrote:Looks like a boyfriend announcement over on twitter!
i don’t understand why. she said after she broke up with aaron she would be more private with her relationships, but posts about it? by posting that she’s basically encouraging her stans to find him which won’t be hard as we’ve already found him Image

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

getlit wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:26 am
goldensunshine wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:13 am
Photosynthesis wrote:
ecl663 wrote:I've never heard of premaster's in the US. Your bachelor's degree doesn't necessarily have to be relevant to your master's. She's graduating from Oxford and definitely used her Youtube and merch to show she has some business experience and explain why she's interested in business school.
That’s so weird Image You don’t have to really know your shit well before you can do a master’s?
It depends. If it’s on a humanities topic, you’re not required much background as opposed to a science masters. You don’t even have to have a bio related bachelors to apply for med school. Just have to score well on the MCAT.

And remember Elle Woods got in to law school with a degree in fashion marketing!
im dead-we stan elle woods skinny legend

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

wattm017-318 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:59 am
What really pisses me off about Grace is whenever someone brings up anything to do with sustainability/environmentalism etc (which is directly tied to Veganism/plant based eating) she’s goes off on a huge rant about how she’s doing her best and don’t berate people for small things etc etc. Yet there’s so many things she has the privilege to do but doesn’t. I’m sure she has enough money to not do pretty little thing sponsored hauls and probably has a whole catalogue of better brands she could work with but the clothes are cheap, basic and revealing (aka her style) so she ignores the environmental impact of fast fashion and does it anyway. I’m also quite sure her new big project is a PLT collab which would just be ridiculous considering her ‘plant based, above everyone else’ attitude she has going on. She could work with sustainable clothing brands and give them some publicity instead of brands who already occupy so much of the online space.
Also she works with Holland and Barratt who constantly advertise and promote skinny teas but obvs Grace thinks that sponsorship money is more important than vetting every brand she works with. Don’t get me wrong I don’t personally think every decision she makes should be so squeaky clean but she puts out this image of being so holier than thou and well educated that you’d think she’d be more conscious of who she aligns her brand with.
i agree! i mean i understand i tend to use fast fashion because i just dont have time to go out and shop and its more convenient but even then i wouldnt brand myself as a vegan but in her case she has a massive platform and shes “relatable” so girls can look up to her and be heavily influenced e.g. her bands, more girls are jumping on this weight training big booty wagon so she could make a real change if she was well and truly vegan.

if we look at flora, she has a smaller platform, is less aggressive with the whole im vegan thing but tries her best to support sustainable brands and smaller companies and many other vegan influencers do the same im sure with gracea stats it wouldnt be hard to snag a brand deal

i may have repeated some of your points but i agree with you! and whenever someone steps up to criticise shes quick to attack back with a load of excuses or passive comments and its like woah calm down girl take the constructive criticism. being a social media influencer you will come across criticism but i sometimes find that she takes it the wrong way i guess shes been perfect for so long she cant deal? like great gcses, going oxford and showing how hard her work/study ethic is she doesnt see personal flaws?

goldensunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by goldensunshine »

shishtarsalma wrote:
wattm017-318 wrote:
i agree! i mean i understand i tend to use fast fashion because i just dont have time to go out and shop and its more convenient but even then i wouldnt brand myself as a vegan but in her case she has a massive platform and shes “relatable” so girls can look up to her and be heavily influenced e.g. her bands, more girls are jumping on this weight training big booty wagon so she could make a real change if she was well and truly vegan.

if we look at flora, she has a smaller platform, is less aggressive with the whole im vegan thing but tries her best to support sustainable brands and smaller companies and many other vegan influencers do the same im sure with gracea stats it wouldnt be hard to snag a brand deal

i may have repeated some of your points but i agree with you! and whenever someone steps up to criticise shes quick to attack back with a load of excuses or passive comments and its like woah calm down girl take the constructive criticism. being a social media influencer you will come across criticism but i sometimes find that she takes it the wrong way i guess shes been perfect for so long she cant deal? like great gcses, going oxford and showing how hard her work/study ethic is she doesnt see personal flaws?
Personally, I think this is why I like Flora so much more. She chooses sustainable brands to showcase fairly often.

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

shishtarsalma wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:56 am
wattm017-318 wrote:

**sorry i mean i guess she doesnt see personal flaws

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

goldensunshine wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:12 pm
shishtarsalma wrote:
wattm017-318 wrote:

Personally, I think this is why I like Flora so much more. She chooses sustainable brands to showcase fairly often.

agreed! i really liked the swimwear made of recycled materials i thought that was sick and not something ive heard off

also she just seems more humble and likeable than grace i mean they had the same upbringing but she comes across as nicer like if i met her in the street i could have a relaxed conversation with her and she doesn’t portray herself as better than everyone else unlike grace but in all in she seems more likeable and down to earth

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

marshnellow wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:01 am
i don’t understand why. she said after she broke up with aaron she would be more private with her relationships, but posts about it? by posting that she’s basically encouraging her stans to find him which won’t be hard as we’ve already found him Image

She’s been dating him again since September so why has she now decided to post about him when she didn’t want a ‘public’ relationship again?

shishtarsalma
Informer
Informer

Post by shishtarsalma »

Sherlockhoes wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:47 pm
marshnellow wrote:

She’s been dating him again since September so why has she now decided to post about him when she didn’t want a ‘public’ relationship again?
what did she post? ive had a look but it doesnt seem like she mentioned his name or posted a picture together??

raspberet99
Talker
Talker

Grace "can’t Belt out a tune" UK - Part 4

Post by raspberet99 »

Sherlockhoes wrote:
marshnellow wrote:

Bragging rights for Valentine’s Day. We all know she isn’t the type to prosper in silence.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”