BankruptTaxEvasionDoll4NoMoreCashForNash Part 84

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.

Re: BankruptTaxEvasionDoll4NoMoreCashForNash Part 84

Post by Guest »

I wasn’t sure if this was discussed but I saw the Syren Cove video (I have no clue if I’m spelling that right) and it’s over a week old but she mentioned that people are getting pissed in the comment section over getting bling on merch? Apparently they are ordering from the gal that does all of Trisha’s shit and they are not reviewing their products—calling it a scam.

Heynow
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Heynow »

Maybe Jason meant to delete the Tweet and accidentally pinned it. Or, Trisha hacked his account or took his phone again.

goldglitters
Talker
Talker

Post by goldglitters »

BeautyBanter wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:21 pm
So to follow on from the twitter thing (I also commented this in the David Dobrik / Vlog Squad section but figured since it’s about Trish it also belonged here?)

Anyway....

In Ugh It’s Joe’s new video ( he gave me a gift I’ll never forget!! (Great Reaction)) at 1:47 it definitely sounds like someone is saying ‘Trisha’ as if she is there. Now I’m thinking she and Jason aren’t as done as we think 🤔 especially now I’ve read about the twitter pin! It’s filmed in David’s house and a lot of the VS are there.

Thanks for the heads up,that's a very clear "Trisha". I don't really follow the vlog squad but please tell me they have some other member named Trisha, unless it's old footage?

goldglitters
Talker
Talker

Post by goldglitters »

Sorry for double posting but the tweet posted here that she liked about people falling apart to realise they need to fall back together I think she's unliked it. I doubt this matters in the slightest but I was curious to see it so I scrolled down her likes and can't find it. Just wondering why she would do that, unless she doesn't want to give people any clues about what may be happening between her and Jason?
Idk it's a small pointless thing but that's why I'm wondering why she unliked!

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

I mean I doubt they’ve all vowed to never say her name or mention bits she was in. Listening for her name to be said may be a little bit of a waste.

As for the pinned tweet -that was one of the only bits David’s ever done where Jason came out looking like the funny one. He’s much more often the butt of the joke and it probably happened organically so he just liked the way it was done improv style. I didn’t get any “this is for Trisha!” vibes from him pinning it. I feel like he would’ve pinned one of his vlog things with her or from her vlog if it was about her.

goldglitters
Talker
Talker

Post by goldglitters »

what_they_said wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:47 am
I mean I doubt they’ve all vowed to never say her name or mention bits she was in. Listening for her name to be said may be a little bit of a waste.

As for the pinned tweet -that was one of the only bits David’s ever done where Jason came out looking like the funny one. He’s much more often the butt of the joke and it probably happened organically so he just liked the way it was done improv style. I didn’t get any “this is for Trisha!” vibes from him pinning it. I feel like he would’ve pinned one of his vlog things with her or from her vlog if it was about her.
I only disagree because I think it's weird to unpin his previous thing (a pic of his kids and it said something like "every min of my life") in favour of a bit from a vlog involving Trisha, especially at this time with everything that's happened.

He's aware people are interested right now as to what's going on between him and Trash, so he knows pinning that will get people thinking about it even if it means nothing at all. Especially as he's been radio silent about everything since the deleted video (I believe). If he liked it so much, why didn't he pin it when it was posted in December. At the very least I think he pinned it to mess with people who are waiting for the drama to come out about what happened between them (me :D )

Also her name being said could mean she's there. I don't even wanna think about her cringy apologies she'd be giving the vlog squad, licking all their asses, all whilst silently not regretting anything she did and collecting new dirt to post for their third break up.

WhateverJ
Debater
Debater

Post by WhateverJ »

I'm so f***ing sick of the "are they or aren't they" speculation like I'm not even that interested anymore just annoyed. I don't mean that I'm annoyed by you guys talking about it (never lol) but THEM. They don't care about keeping things private at all, they drag it out on purpose because the Leech knows he'll get more views from trasha's fans just in case they can hear something about it from him vlog. And it's so frustrating that they act like it's more than it is. Just say if you broke up, you owe this much to your viewers, whom you'd be nothing without.

And trish loves the attention now, she loves playing the victim and also acting like she's some kind of celebrity who can't be left alone. With people and tabloids wanting to know every detail of her personal life.

No bitch, we don't care about your personal life - we just want a new episode of the reality shitshow that you put out there . Don't act like you're sooooo private and people are snooping where they shouldn't be. You're nothing more than a freak show and all we want is another episode!
Don't get bitter, just get better. Get a grip, get a life, and get over it. :love2:

Post by Guest »

I swear to God they will get back together again with some long drawn out video, sponsored by Better Health, claiming they’ve both “been working on themselves.” Then we will see them rake in views from these morons and take another vacation funded by dumbasses who watch their bullshit.

I can’t stand these two people.

Post by Guest »

TeddySerious wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:58 am
I swear to God they will get back together again with some long drawn out video, sponsored by Better Health, claiming they’ve both “been working on themselves.” Then we will see them rake in views from these morons and take another vacation funded by dumbasses who watch their bullshit.

I can’t stand these two people.

Don’t forget the two weeks of exercising that will change her life and perspective. 🙄 I’m expecting a Jesus song to follow.

what_they_said
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by what_they_said »

I do hope they get back together. Trisha ballooned in the year they were together and I swear if they keep it going we’ll have another ALR within a year

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

what_they_said wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:31 am
I do hope they get back together. Trisha ballooned in the year they were together and I swear if they keep it going we’ll have another ALR within a year
Haha I love you. And same.

lisherm0102
Talker
Talker

Post by lisherm0102 »

TeddySerious wrote: Her fishheads are the WORST form of mob mentality I’ve ever seen. They are as deluded as her and downright evil.
Yes I can legit attest to that as I made a statement about her photoshopping because one of her fishies said she wishes she could look as good as Trisha. Immediately people went on my IG and started calling me fat, ugly, and that I should kill myself. It's INSANE.

lisherm0102
Talker
Talker

Post by lisherm0102 »

Also , her post about blingd up merch... Does anyone really like things blinged up? I don't really relate to the style of most of these California YT'ers so maybe I am just out of touch but it just seems like overkill and very 2001.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

lisherm0102 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:02 am
Also , her post about blingd up merch... Does anyone really like things blinged up? I don't really relate to the style of most of these California YT'ers so maybe I am just out of touch but it just seems like overkill and very 2001.
I honestly don’t think anyone on here likes “bling”. Trisha just has to be OTT with it because it’s flashy and she’s a stunted child attracted to shiny things.
Someone mentioned above that her fans were complaining about the lady she uses. And I did some digging. This woman charges crazy prices and also blings loads of fake designer stuff. Her fishies have been complaining that their order either hasn’t arrived, There’s been no communication or the “crystals” fall off if you look at them too hard.
Re Trishas new merch that she got “blinged” is in Disney font and it looks like “Trish Plan D” which is kinda accurate. And funny.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

lisherm0102 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:02 am

i dont. i feel like its also pointless on tshirts and sweatshirts especially because it will fall off as you wash them over time unless you feel like handwashing a stupid tshirt.
im sure they are also so expensive
and i would assume they are made to order so it would probably take forever to receive one

Curiousmonkey
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Curiousmonkey »

BeautyBanter wrote:So to follow on from the twitter thing (I also commented this in the David Dobrik / Vlog Squad section but figured since it’s about Trish it also belonged here?)

Anyway....

In Ugh It’s Joe’s new video ( he gave me a gift I’ll never forget!! (Great Reaction)) at 1:47 it definitely sounds like someone is saying ‘Trisha’ as if she is there. Now I’m thinking she and Jason aren’t as done as we think Image especially now I’ve read about the twitter pin! It’s filmed in David’s house and a lot of the VS are there.
It’s probably just someone talking about her. Sounds like David.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

She got glam for the first time in nearly 3 weeks. For Valentine’s Day. Ugh.
Where’s the Cartier?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by melissa_nine on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

GreenEyedMonster
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GreenEyedMonster »

OT but I've seen IRS pop up a few times in the previous thread. I'm a pretty dedicated lurker and I know she was doing some questionable taxes with her business but did the IRS actually catch on? There were only jokes about it last time I saw it brought up.

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

melissa_nine wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:09 am
She got glam for the first time in nearly 3 weeks. For Valentine’s Day. Ugh.
her skin looks atrocious

SecretlyHating
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SecretlyHating »

Screenshot_2019-02-14-11-20-00[1447].png
Jesus Christ look at her fucking face. God she looks like someone put her wet ass in the dryer on high heat without fabric softener.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”