Ashlyn Wannabe, Come Munchie on My Scrunchie Part 82

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ashlyn Wannabe, Come Munchie on My Scrunchie Part 82

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

We never leaked her number, that's information mini onions can find out.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

FlamesOfRebirth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlamesOfRebirth »

Oh look, jhc posted all the prices to disprove my estimate of a 2-3k skincare routine that Jaclyn has. Ratchet, focus on your kids and not us.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

steph88x wrote:
meadowsoprano wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:28 am
I honestly think out of everything, the worst part of Jaclyn's new look are the lips! They look so beyond silly. Like permanent duck lips. That mixed with the filler.. just makes her look fake, old, and like a tranny. Girls just want to blindly follow trends now, without taking a step back to realy spectate as to wether it actually looks good.

exactly. i sometimes think of getting some lip filler just in my upper lip because i feel like its small but i am SO terrified of coming out looking like that so i dont think i ever will.
You should. Just be sure to pick a reputable doctor. I have lip filler only and I love it. Not everyone goes for the wax lip aka Jaclyn look. Image

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

pigmentedsadness wrote:I know...I’m beating a dead horse. But I just can’t get over how awful she looks lolImage I’m not the kind of woman who shames others for getting cosmetic surgery, AT ALL. Fuck, there’s stuff I would LOVE to change about myself, so I’m all for it! But I tend to only have respect for people who are forthcoming about their surgeries. I get it, it’s no one’s business, but when you’re in the public eye and have influence, and you have the audacity to pretend weight magically appeared in your cheeks like that...fuck you so hard lol now I’m not saying she was ever the epitome of beauty, but she was an attractive young woman. I understand she was going through tough stuff early on, but no one gains weight like that. I’ve fluctuated from when I was 19-20 being around 120, to gaining to 150, to now being 25 and having gone back to around 135. I UNDERSTAND weight gain, I’m short so it shows on me fast lol but I just can’t believe anyone actually believes her!! It’s just insane!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But her chin though???? Where'd it go?
Oh wait, it's covered by big fake waxed lips. ImageImage
Last edited by smartypants80 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

its katelyn bro wrote:
mothertheresa wrote:Image
Please go watch this Snapchat immediately!!!
OMFG she couldn’t try any harder to be like Ashlyn- she just said “why can’t i think of what these are called?!? A puff.... no a cotton ball!”

WHAAAAT Image

“Coh-uhn” ball

That's her excellent education in use there.

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

FlamesOfRebirth wrote:We never leaked her number, that's information mini onions can find out.

Of course we didn't, but whoever prevented that house tour, thank you, we don't need more garbage on the internet, especially not from Quacko lmao ImageImage

WhatTheFrenchToast
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatTheFrenchToast »

“I don’t wanna film a skincare routine because (insert bullshit excuse here, because I just don’t want to actually film a video about it, so I’m just going to show everything on Snapchat).”

Phewwwwwww this girl is exhausting with her excuses for EV.ER.Y.THING.

poopditywoop
Learner
Learner

Post by poopditywoop »

GossipGoatxo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:10 pm
Ok rachel. I didnt know that finding information that is readily accesible with a google search was a crime ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
'it'S oNe PaRtiCULAR gROUp of paTheTic woMeN DOING it All' says the pathetic bitch that's got an excel file full of Wacko's outfits and home decor. How do you live vicariously through a blimp?
'I kNow WhO it Is, bUt i wONT givE tHEM aNy AtTEntiON' please bitch you barely know how to walk
'yeah ThEY DO a niCe job oF brEakINg LaWS. TrYING To TRaCK ip addRESsEs ETC.. pAthetIc' Crazy Stacy, you old bitch! I am partially shook your old ass even knows what an IP is. Did the nice officers from the cyber police tell you? :rofl: Did they tell you we can hack your microwave? Don't try to reheat your pizza or we'll get ya! Don't get me started on remotely hacking your webcam and microphone. Best put some duck tape over them! :rofl: That was all a joke, btw, kinda like what you are to us. Not that you'll get it because I've got a feeling you have paranoia issues. Lay off the internet for awhile? You're starting to turn into Jaclyn with how well you are dancing to our tune lmfaooo

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Dance Rachel Dance.

I'm going to check the news to see whether the authorities are cracking down on youtube it's about time that site went under, heck i think people will leave soon cause Wojcicki is showing soo many signs that she's going to censor the comments next.

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Yeah it was TOTALLY us who "lEAkED" Jaclyn's info.
I say it's karma for letting her stans harass Ashlyn, if her shit even was leaked in the first place lmao.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:26 pm
I was checking IG to see if Ashlyn is following Jon again (she is) and saw this comment under the orange jacket boob pic. I almost spit my water across the room!
jaclyn hill and naturally beautiful is an oxymoron. :roll:
she may have been cute at one point, but that crazy injection train has derailed from the station.
Last edited by fizzwizz12 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:Yeah it was TOTALLY us who "lEAkED" Jaclyn's info.
I say it's karma for letting her stans harass Ashlyn, if her shit even was leaked in the first place lmao.
She's so stupid. I have NEVER seen any of her personal information aka address or phone number on here from anyone. I don't think anyone here actually cares that much.

Only thing I have seen is photographic evidence that JHC/Jaclyn Hill/Rachel are connected somehow. That's not illegal.

Good luck trying to make a case on that.

WhatTheFrenchToast
Informer
Informer

poopditywoop wrote:
GossipGoatxo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:10 pm
Ok rachel. I didnt know that finding information that is readily accesible with a google search was a crime ImageImage

'it'S oNe PaRtiCULAR gROUp of paTheTic woMeN DOING it All' says the pathetic bitch that's got an excel file full of Wacko's outfits and home decor. How do you live vicariously through a blimp?
'I kNow WhO it Is, bUt i wONT givE tHEM aNy AtTEntiON' please bitch you barely know how to walk
'yeah ThEY DO a niCe job oF brEakINg LaWS. TrYING To TRaCK ip addRESsEs ETC.. pAthetIc' Crazy Stacy, you old bitch! I am partially shook your old ass even knows what an IP is. Did the nice officers from the cyber police tell you? :rofl: Did they tell you we can hack your microwave? Don't try to reheat your pizza or we'll get ya! Don't get me started on remotely hacking your webcam and microphone. Best put some duck tape over them! :rofl: That was all a joke, btw, kinda like what you are to us. Not that you'll get it because I've got a feeling you have paranoia issues. Lay off the internet for awhile? You're starting to turn into Jaclyn with how well you are dancing to our tune lmfaooo
Hmmmm I wonder how JHC knows who is stalking Jaclyn’s house if she’s “just a random fan who’s very into fashion.”

ultravioletx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ultravioletx »

GossipGoatxo wrote:Ok rachel. I didnt know that finding information that is readily accesible with a google search was a crime ImageImageImage

I feel like she’s claiming the viper chicks did it, and they wouldn’t dox her, they aren’t stupid.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I'm dead !!! Jaclyn Hill Closet says we're 'pathetic' when she's the one stalking Jaclyn's EVERY move ! It is actually freaky behaviour from a so called 'fan'.......I'm surprised JHC doesn't know what brand of toilet paper Jaclyn has in her house..... maybe she does...... *shudder*
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

auntiflo13 wrote:I'm dead !!! Jaclyn Hill Closet says we're 'pathetic' when she's the one stalking Jaclyn's EVERY move ! It is actually freaky behaviour from a so called 'fan'.......I'm surprised JHC doesn't know what brand of toilet paper Jaclyn has in her house..... maybe she does...... *shudder*
Oh yes!!! We NEED to know what deodorant she uses ASAP!!!!!! Oh wait, Jaclyn's pits don't stink, they smell like fresh roses!

WhatTheFrenchToast
Informer
Informer

She can’t even keep her lies straight within her own series of snaps...

One snap: “It’s not even really that I have dry skin...”

Three snaps later: “This is my favorite moisturizer at the moment. I have gone through so many different moisturizers, you guys, because I’m *so* dry and I was looking for something that is amazing.”

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:40 pm
pigmentedsadness wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:33 pm
The gossip channels are BITCHING about Ashlyn getting this collab lol they care soOoOo much about the poor smaller creators now that their boss’s enemy is getting attention lol

It makes me sad how invested I was in TeaShill. I trusted her cause I knew I couldn't trust any of the other channels, now she's up all the bigger YouTubers asses like her bribe happy sister.
Tea Spill lost all credibility after that fiasco over the Jaclyn series with HFTT. Ever since that their content has gone completely downhill.

fleekthis
Talker
Talker

Post by fleekthis »

Last night on Twitter someone asked Jaclyin if it was “cube or lube”, she replied “lube”, and also- someone noticed pregnancy tests in the drawer.

Aech8817
Learner
Learner

Post by Aech8817 »

I wanted to add to this comment because I feel like ashlyn and Jaclyn are technologically challenged in this regards. A lot of people’s phone numbers are accessible online. I am a “nobody” and if you google my name you can find my number, like hella easily. It doesn’t take mad evil sleuthing skills.
FlamesOfRebirth wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:15 pm
We never leaked her number, that's information mini onions can find out.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”