BankruptTaxEvasionDoll4NoMoreCashForNash Part 84

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: BankruptTaxEvasionDoll4NoMoreCashForNash Part 84

Post by steph88x »

jlmo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:33 pm
Did anyone see Jason's "new" pinned tweet?!? Good lord. Wtf is happening

Omg wtf
Now the question is did he put that up because he’s talking to her? Or to make his point that trisha is a disgusting slut?
I don’t like where this is headed

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by kb925 »

jlmo wrote:Did anyone see Jason's "new" pinned tweet?!? Good lord. Wtf is happening
Can someone tell us what's happening?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

honeyicecream wrote:you guys were right, she's still talking to nash on the low and he's giving her false hope.. look at what she 'liked' on twitter Image
I don't think that means they are back together. But I think people are right that Jason said they need a break and she needs some help and then see what happens. But I don't think the plan is to get back together

Post by Guest »

kb925 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:55 pm
jlmo wrote:Did anyone see Jason's "new" pinned tweet?!? Good lord. Wtf is happening

Google Jason Nash Twitter

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

poshspice88 wrote:
kb925 wrote:

Google Jason Nash Twitter
I looked but I'm not seeing what it is.

Post by Guest »

kb925 wrote:
poshspice88 wrote: Google Jason Nash Twitter

It’s a clip of one of his old videos w/Trish and David where David says something about people making fun of Trish’s boobs & them being all over the Internet and Jason responds “Yeah, well I get to f that every night”. I think Jason likes it more for the footage w/David more than anything else but it does send a confusing message nonetheless.

jlmo
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by jlmo »

kb925 wrote:
poshspice88 wrote: Google Jason Nash Twitter

I'm so so so sorry. I shouldn't have dropped that and ran off; I had to take a test. But yeah, someone already said it, but it's just an old clip of a "bit," of Jason/Trisha in a car; while David was screaming stuff at them at stop lights and Jason responded back:"you're just jealous you don't get to go home to this," blah blah blah. But yeah, I was just dumbfounded that he'd actually pin that over his other one which was a picture of him and his kids. Further, I figured the next step is he'd change his twitter avatar from a pic of him and her, but no, he decided to exacerbate the already f*cked mess of his half doing.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

jlmo wrote:
kb925 wrote: I looked but I'm not seeing what it is.

I'm so so so sorry. I shouldn't have dropped that and ran off; I had to take a test. But yeah, someone already said it, but it's just an old clip of a "bit," of Jason/Trisha in a car; while David was screaming stuff at them at stop lights and Jason responded back:"you're just jealous you don't get to go home to this," blah blah blah. But yeah, I was just dumbfounded that he'd actually pin that over his other one which was a picture of him and his kids. Further, I figured the next step is he'd change his twitter avatar from a pic of him and her, but no, he decided to exacerbate the already f*cked mess of his half doing.
Oh ok thanks. I wasn't sure because I don't ever go to his Twitter.

I don't know what I think about that. I really think Jason lacks emotions and what not. He's very apathetic. But my guess would be for more views since that's all he cares about. He's about dragging it out for views. Whereas Trisha wants to marry him.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

Sorry slightly OT (not related to Ja$on’s tweets), is that during her twitter apologies, her deluded little fishies have either forgotten, made up, or being willfully ignorant to what went down with each of the exes. The only one I saw was to Avi, and they kept saying he was abusive. The poor guy is now being called abusive for shagging the hambeast, as well as others, because she got upset he wasn’t solely devoted to her (and ironically this was when she was also sleeping with Ja$on).

Post by Guest »

Her fishheads are the WORST form of mob mentality I’ve ever seen. They are as deluded as her and downright evil.

Post by Guest »

Oh for fucks sake.
This dude has literally not dignity.
I get that the cycle of abuse is hard to break but these two can fuck right on off.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Does anyone know when he really pinned it though? The tweet was made at the beginning of December.

BeautyBanter
Learner
Learner

Post by BeautyBanter »

So to follow on from the twitter thing (I also commented this in the David Dobrik / Vlog Squad section but figured since it’s about Trish it also belonged here?)

Anyway....

In Ugh It’s Joe’s new video ( he gave me a gift I’ll never forget!! (Great Reaction)) at 1:47 it definitely sounds like someone is saying ‘Trisha’ as if she is there. Now I’m thinking she and Jason aren’t as done as we think 🤔 especially now I’ve read about the twitter pin! It’s filmed in David’s house and a lot of the VS are there.
Sometimes I type faster than my brain...please excuse any typos and blatant spelling mistakes :HK:

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

NeedTea wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:24 pm
She is starting with some "so lonely and miserable" twitter rants! Someone please postmate some boose and pictures of ja$on all over emiria foods.
Emira is Beautiful, Vegan, Real Woman and she's a funny girl Bet he's in her DM's right now <3 Wishing her Happy Valentine's Day ;)

WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

Who does she think she’s fooling?
15 lbs lost? She probably just took a really big shit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WalterMitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WalterMitty »

steph88x wrote:
jlmo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:33 pm
Did anyone see Jason's "new" pinned tweet?!? Good lord. Wtf is happening

Omg wtf
Now the question is did he put that up because he’s talking to her? Or to make his point that trisha is a disgusting slut?
I don’t like where this is headed

It's very odd! His whole page is odd. Has he been Hacked!?
WalterMitty: 'An ordinary, often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs'. Delusions of Grandeur. They imagine they are people of great importance: Politicians, Celebrities, Entrepreneurs, Movie Stars.

Post by Guest »

I doubt he’s been hacked. They both are narcissts and are probably loving that they are still getting attention with the speculation that’s happening.

Interesting how she has creditors calling her she’s sooooooy excited and wants to show us all the useless shit she just impulsively bought. She’s staying calm so Cash Daddy won’t leave her since she’s now the one going broke...again....we’ve come full circle! She is now the Mooch muppet!

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

melissa_nine wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:11 pm
I think I caught an even better angle, look at her stomach.....HUGE!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

Icanteven11 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:54 am
melissa_nine wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:11 pm
I think I caught an even better angle, look at her stomach.....HUGE!!!!
Hahaha now look at her lingerie ig picture and tell me it’s not edited. :rofl:

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

pious wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:10 pm
Does anyone know when he really pinned it though? The tweet was made at the beginning of December.
I checked his twitter on Tuesday and it was the pic of him and his kids on the beach that was pinned (I think it was taken in mid summer 2018). Tonight is when I noticed the new tweet pinned. I wonder if it has something to do with her new video—her "proving herself,"so he threw her a bone. It's ironic really...who wears the pair of the proverbial "pants," now. :rofl:

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”