Her nose looks dirty. Faaail

elchaos_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Vegan "I buy cats for likes" Bybel

Post by elchaos_ »

She should have made that braid bigger with more volume. Also what the FUCK was that contour?? That shit was darker than me and I'm black. Absolutely ridiculous. Liie Hoelina said, her nose looked dirty.

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

For someone who loves Kim K so much she really needs to study some Mario and Kim K videos and see how he contours. One thing I've noticed is that Kim K uses the lightest colors most of the times! Even as spraytanned and naturally tanned as she is. Imagine if Carli attended a masterclass or something. But I'm sure either she's too cocky for that or she's afraid of looking like a creepy Kim K stalker with how much she tries to dress, look and be like her.

Neva
Debater
Debater

Post by Neva »

Also, I just saw her Valentine's Day tutorial. She looks so..dirty? Like, her makeup is just.. No. The contour is waaaay too dark. And the concealer is way too light for the contour. If I was her I would have stopped when I saw how the face makeup turned out, washed it off and started from scratch again. And for a girl who claims she's perfected nose contouring, she actually managed to make her nose look bigger.
The eye makeup looks like a tutorial for dance competition for kids. Glittery, pink eyeliner .. with a wing.... With huge, fake lashes and white eyeliner on the bottom waterline... I can't.
I'm not even gonna comment on the hair...

Also, how many times did she mention she was happy with being single on Valentine's Day? I get that a lot of single women want to be all empowering and all during Valentine's Day with the whole "you don't need a man to be happy!" etc, and I'm all for it. But I've been with my fiance for 6 years now. We always do fun stuff for Valentine's Day. I think it would SUCK for me to be single on Valentine's. I would hate it.
It would be so refreshing to have a YT say "first time I'm single on Valentine's Day and I actually think it kinda sucks. But, I'm gonna do my best to make it a good one either way". Or something like that. We all know she's a relationship type of girl, and her being single now and living by herself without Brett or her dad, or her Canadian rabbit visiting, prob isn't easy.

And girl ... spend some of those YT money and dissolve those fillers already. Please.
Budget for 2019: Dissolve fillers and attend Mario's masterclass.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

Anise wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:58 pm
she's painting a fucking mask on her face and saying that the color is perfect... and that entire make up look for vday was a complete fail, so tacky, orange brown eye shadow in the crease with fuchsia pink glitter eye liner, how tf does that go together? she just sucks at make up. then her hair is super flat on top and wide on the sides it poofs out, reminds me of one of those dogs with long fluffy ears and a pin on top of their head pulling tightly.

Jesus Christ she draws a dark brown penis on her nose every time! WTF is her nose contour that thick?! Once it's blended it looks muddy and from a distance looks more like a giant all bronzed brown nose. How does her sister do her makeup so much better? It's comical at this point.

Also her lips are looking beyond repair. The shape is deforming. They look FAR from 'natural'. The bottom lip is so big and saggy it's literally dropping. Looks like you can see the inner part of the lip you normally wouldn't see with her mouth closed. All these gurus really fuck with their natural beauty when they looked 1000x better before all the injections, fillers, surgeries.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

sweech wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:03 am

Jesus Christ she draws a dark brown penis on her nose every time!
WTF is her nose contour that thick?! Once it's blended it looks muddy and from a distance looks more like a giant all bronzed brown nose. How does her sister do her makeup so much better? It's comical at this point.

Also her lips are looking beyond repair. The shape is deforming. They look FAR from 'natural'. The bottom lip is so big and saggy it's literally dropping. Looks like you can see the inner part of the lip you normally wouldn't see with her mouth closed. All these gurus really fuck with their natural beauty when they looked 1000x better before all the injections, fillers, surgeries.
I'm dead :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xxxxxxxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxxxxxxx »

I dont even watch any of her videos anymore. the last video i saw was the "follow me around LA/Colorado" because i wanted to see her boobs in the outfit a bit more to make sure they must be fake.
I for sure wont waste my time on any of make-up video. she looks always like a mess. when you contour you are supposed to create a fake shadow and not paint the whole side of your nose dark brown.

she looks more and more like a total mess to be honest. her face is so puffy and together with her 12 year old looking glitter make-up look and her teenage mentality its just ridiculous to watch

goldglitters
Talker
Talker

Post by goldglitters »

I would really like to see her wearing that look in real life, I'm sure it looks cakey af, but I didn't absolutely hate it on camera. Imagine how many people copy these tutorials and end up looking cakey and drowned out by too light concealer and too dark contour wondering what they did wrong.

ebonyyB+
Learner
Learner

Post by ebonyyB+ »

Everything about this tutorial was a mess. Her hair made her face look even more inflated, her nose is HUGE, her lips look absolutely disgusting, and that glittery pink eyeliner..... Girl wtf. And she seriously needs to trim her ends at least

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

goldglitters wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:49 am
I would really like to see her wearing that look in real life, I'm sure it looks cakey af, but I didn't absolutely hate it on camera. Imagine how many people copy these tutorials and end up looking cakey and drowned out by too light concealer and too dark contour wondering what they did wrong.
Her makeup tends to photograph horribly when she’s not in control of the lighting, filters and facetune, so I can’t even effing imagine what it looks like up close. I used to be guilty of copying some of these gurus’ tutorials before I realized how insane they actually look irl. Looking back I’m so embarrassed.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The Vegan "I buy cats for likes" Bybel

Post by bubbles_328 »

She just looks flat out chunky here.. you can barely see her eyes. WTF. Those fillers need to GO Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

That screenshot has to be the worst I've seen her look omg

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Wow, her nose is a completely different color because she used so much “contour” (muddy garbage) on it. It looks like she dipped it in something nasty.

missmimz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by missmimz »

The on camera in front of tons of lights makeup does noottttt look good IRL. I'd love to see what it looks like if she turned off those giant filtering lights. She's fake af. Why can't these b's do an actual tutorial that's wearable and realistic?

sandserif
Informer
Informer

Post by sandserif »

Oh wow. She really does look a bit big here, and I know body wise she's very small. Her fillers are sitting in the ball of her cheek and making her eyes look squinty when pre-fillers they were huge, striking, and beautiful. I've watched Carli for years and only stopped watching in the last year or so because I could see her getting invested in her d bag rebound guy and it was sad. I remember when Carli first had Brett move into her townhouse (when she'd first moved out of her mom's house) and she was starting to take off on YT. I always thought she was pretty but had a very bird like face, with a long nose, big eyes, and proportional full lips. Kind of how Alycia Tyre looks now. Alycia has the nose I think Carli is always trying to contour. Geez looking at her then, to her now, is such a contrast. She looks a mess. This is your brain on social media: going from a naturally beautiful fresh faced girl to a warped fun house mirror version of yourself. With horrendous makeup.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Literally ruining her face...

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

UghhAsIf wrote:Literally ruining her face...

God just think what she’s gonna look like when she gets into her 40’s and 50’s especially if she keeps it up. She use to be so gorgeous, it’s quite sad actually.

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

That brown nose.....it was all Imcoukd focus on during her video. She takes an hour to adjust her baby hairs so she doesn’t look like she’s losing her hairline; how does she not notice something so obvious??
Typo’s Happen :tu:

DTOV_
Learner
Learner

Post by DTOV_ »

She post an inst-snap thanking a "valentine" for flowers.
I know it wasn't her mom, cause her mom only got her a teddy bear.
Could it be BREETTT????
or the french guy? (since she didn't take down the video of them on YT)
BIBLE :love2: - Kardashians

Hoelina_
Informer
Informer

Re: The Vegan

Post by Hoelina_ »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:32 am
She just looks flat out chunky here.. you can barely see her eyes. WTF. Those fillers need to GO Image

Her hair looks like a bad wig here

Return to “carlibel55”