BankruptTaxEvasionDoll4NoMoreCashForNash Part 84

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BankruptTaxEvasionDoll4NoMoreCashForNash Part 84

Post by peachiez »

Whateverjulia wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:20 pm
pious wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:12 pm
I still don't think Jason has cut her off completely. If he did, she'd be freaking out. He's being friendly to her behind the scenes to keep her pacified.
Totally . He's such a coward too so he probably told her they need a "break" and that he needs to be alone for a while and she needs to prove to him she can act like a civilised human being. Even tho he has no intention of coming back .
Not only is he a coward but I think he knows Trish well enough at this point. Cutting her off cold turkey would be a clustered mess. You don't know what kind of lies she'd end up spinning if she threw too big of a temper tantrum.

MizHigh_Heelboot
Learner
Learner

Post by MizHigh_Heelboot »

peachiez wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:22 pm
Whateverjulia wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:20 pm
pious wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:12 pm
I still don't think Jason has cut her off completely. If he did, she'd be freaking out. He's being friendly to her behind the scenes to keep her pacified.
Totally . He's such a coward too so he probably told her they need a "break" and that he needs to be alone for a while and she needs to prove to him she can act like a civilised human being. Even tho he has no intention of coming back .
Not only is he a coward but I think he knows Trish well enough at this point. Cutting her off cold turkey would be a clustered mess. You don't know what kind of lies she'd end up spinning if she threw too big of a temper tantrum.
So he is still a hostage. If a person can't fully break up with their ex for fear of their wrath something is seriously wrong. I just hope he never goes over to her house because I do see a 911 call in their future. If she is mad enough because he won't go back with her or sleep with her that day after she begs & begs him, I could see her setting him up, saying he abused her physically & hitting herself to make marks. Jason has to be smarter than her now, always have a person or two with him from here forward for his safety & film everything, I mean did he ever think she would keep him hostage in a bedroom for hours and not let him leave.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

When her and Sean were over, she was freezing then too, she didn't know how to turn her AC off and needed him but he wasn't talking to her. I think she wants Jason to reach out. I bet she did promise to start acting more "normal" and then he'd give her a chance again, but hasn't been texting her so she's acting depressed.

PotaytaPiggy
Talker
Talker

Post by PotaytaPiggy »

She’s 30 and can’t turn off the damn AC?! I think if we had 12 hours without her loaded on benzos and psych meds we would get the video we need to entertain us. I truly believe the “stuff that went down that we can’t even speculate” is her being Baker Acted. Mandatory 72 hour psych hold. She knows things like this will ruin her career so she will never admit it. Just my theory.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

She made a patreon saying she lost 15 pounds but didn’t even bring that up in this YouTube video. Yeah it could’ve been filmed before but you would think it’s something she would be bragging about hoping Jason would hear. I think she just is out of content for her patreon and hasn’t been fully nude in a while so that’s why she made up that story

NeedTea
Talker
Talker

Post by NeedTea »

She is starting with some "so lonely and miserable" twitter rants! Someone please postmate some boose and pictures of ja$on all over emiria foods.

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

Did anyone catch her deleted tweets from last night? I'm curious as to what they said, but apparently she was writing emotional tweets as well as apologizing to a bunch of her exs. This is according to Peter Monn. He said he saved them but he didn't post them up.

manic baby doll
Learner
Learner

Post by manic baby doll »

has this always been on her merch site or is this new ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NeedTea
Talker
Talker

Post by NeedTea »

manic baby doll wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:43 pm
That was made probably five minutes before or after they had their first big breakup.

NeedTea
Talker
Talker

Post by NeedTea »

userunamed wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:42 pm
Did anyone catch her deleted tweets from last night? I'm curious as to what they said, but apparently she was writing emotional tweets as well as apologizing to a bunch of her exs. This is according to Peter Monn. He said he saved them but he didn't post them up.
You can see it on the previous thread but she tweets I apologize to Avi Kaplan. I apologize to Sean van der Wilt. She lists off all the ex boyfriends she exposes.

poopeepoopee
Learner
Learner

Post by poopeepoopee »

Tbh I've never been a fan of these long bulky titles for Trisha's threads. Makes me cringe!

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

NeedTea wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:24 pm
She is starting with some "so lonely and miserable" twitter rants! Someone please postmate some boose and pictures of ja$on all over emiria foods.
I know we should probably stop talking about how hot Emirafoods is but it’s hard cause she’s literally SO HOT
lol

MizHigh_Heelboot
Learner
Learner

Post by MizHigh_Heelboot »

Anise wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:37 pm
When her and Sean were over, she was freezing then too, she didn't know how to turn her AC off and needed him but he wasn't talking to her. I think she wants Jason to reach out. I bet she did promise to start acting more "normal" and then he'd give her a chance again, but hasn't been texting her so she's acting depressed.
If she put on some cloths, she wont be cold, it's California. She is so manipulative, what is she trying to lure good-hearted Jason over to fix it. Why isn't she calling maintenance to fix her heat or a/c, she is renting fixing things broken is their job, it's in her lease.
Last edited by MizHigh_Heelboot on Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Yep, we all know he’s still talking to her or she would be losing her shit online. No way has he completely cut her off and she still has his pics up in her place. Desperate for him to return.

She’s just in her whining, calling Daddy for money, everyone feel sorry for me, full on Baby Jane mode.
53B859F3-C46E-43A1-A236-283EABE744B3.gif
(Yes I’m an old soul and love the classic movies hahaha)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

honeyicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by honeyicecream »

Emirafoods has a YouTube channel now guys lmaooo and she is also doing patreon, and giving away 5% of her earnings to animal charities.

Is that why trish the obese stinky fish told nash to unfollow her? bc in her deluded mind she's now competition? lmaoooo

Allyforyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allyforyou »

I give it a month before Nash is following Emira again

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

manic baby doll wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:43 pm
She made these the first time they broke up because he called her fat. I’m pretty sure she wore it around him in videos too.
She had merch just ready to go and expected us to believe that was real. None of this is real. She needs to get a new hobby

honeyicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by honeyicecream »

you guys were right, she's still talking to nash on the low and he's giving her false hope.. look at what she 'liked' on twitter Image

jlmo
Debater
Debater

Post by jlmo »

Did anyone see Jason's "new" pinned tweet?!? Good lord. Wtf is happening

Post by Guest »

He’s sick, like mentally ill and addicted to chaos and toxicity if he reopens the door to that mess.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”