Re: Acacia Kersey: Stay Bland, Stay Broke, Stay Basic

Post by CatvonDita »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:39 pm
wildwild94 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:44 pm

Top comments currently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She's blocked them now. I swear she's Simply Kenna.
I was on this chain and I didn't get blocked. She did delete that whole chain though.

hummuslover
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hummuslover »

bbish13 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:49 am
Acacia is actually stupid. She hates plastic toys because "plastik is toxik" but gives her daughter food that likely has high amounts of estrogen in it (which NOT good for little girls because it can cause early puberty and stunt their growth)

she's just fake as fuck and it's funny to watch
What foods are you talking about?

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

cupcake-bby wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:46 am
I wish jairus left acacia but he's in it for the money so it's probably unlikely. Still blows my mind that she trapped him with brinley. I would want nothing to do with her and the baby i never wanted. He's just a gold digger. Still, considering all this he's a great parent to the girls (if only he got a job). I just wouldn't do half the shit he does in his place. Especially not stay with a trainwreck like acacia. Her whole "no hygene" aesthetic disgusts me. I wouldn't look twice at her if i was a guy. You can tell she totally brainwashed him with this nutjob hippie, vegan shit. He's bossed around and ridiculed constantly by acacia. I don't believe for a moment they don't argue either. I just hate females like her.
This is ridiculous. They have two kids and are married. If he wanted to leave, he would’ve left by now. They’re both consenting adults and no one is trapping anyone. I don’t like acacia all that much either but let’s not make her out to be some sort of evil villain and jairus her helpless victim. He’s a grown man and can make decisions, relationship and parenting, just as well as she can and if the things she did bothered him, it’s his responsibility to address it. Plus I don’t even see her as being a hippie and she just said herself they aren’t 100% vegan either (how would that be a bad thing anyway?).

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by oshaughnessykipp »

kofi wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:21 am
Maeve wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:38 am
magento wrote:Rose is finally starting to look like an actual human baby. It's quite a relief. She's still way too small but not as alien anymore.
She still looks very odd to me... like her facial expression is always sad, confused or just spaced out. Only when she smiles I see a somewhat normal baby, and yet her smile tells me she has some sort of syndrome. Poor thing.
Same. She looks very sick in that first picture she last posted. Her head looks too big and weirdly shaped. I feel so bad for her and I really hope she’s being monitored by a doctor.
Acacia has a giant head, so that could be part of the reason why Rosie's head is so large. She's a precious little girl, but you can tell by looking at her that she's got a syndrome or two.

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OT but does Acacia care/notice that Brinley is tongue tied?

yungchi
Informer
Informer

Post by yungchi »

She's very confident for someone who doesn't use contraception...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Post by floralwallpaper »

hummuslover wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:26 am
bbish13 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:49 am
Acacia is actually stupid. She hates plastic toys because "plastik is toxik" but gives her daughter food that likely has high amounts of estrogen in it (which NOT good for little girls because it can cause early puberty and stunt their growth)

she's just fake as fuck and it's funny to watch
What foods are you talking about?
Soymilk?

Maeve
Informer
Informer

Post by Maeve »

She looks older, those wrinkles are going to be permanent in her 30s.

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

Loooooong times lurker, first time poster here.

I feel like some people on this thread give Jairus waaaay too much credit. He’s just as shallow and idiotic as Acacia can be. Let’s remember he’s pushing 30 and doesn’t have a job and doesn’t seem to plan on getting one, despite having two kids to care for. He’s obviously happy to sit back and let his parents give him houses and land for free while his wife makes an Instagram post or two to pay for their groceries.

He’s a grown man who left his fiancé for a 17 year old, he’s not a saint. Just because he’s more attentive to the girls than she is doesn’t mean he’s father of the year, again he doesn’t provide for them. My parents were young when they had me and both went out to work so they could provide for their family.

Acacia’s ignorance to the fact that Instagram and YouTube won’t pay the bills forever is stupid, and she needs to realise that. But Jarius doesn’t even try, he’s still chasing a teenage dream of becoming a famous musician, he should at least get a part time job while he pursues that. At least then he could take pride in his contributions to his family, rather than knowing he’s mooching on his parents for every little thing.

Another thing, both of them are responsible for the use (lack of use) of contraception. Not using birth control is not just on Acacia, yes she should be on the pill or SOMETHING, but if she’s not going to do that then he should be using condoms. Sex is a two-person game and both parties are responsible for ensuring it is safe. Being married is not an excuse to forgo contraception. But I think people need to stop placing the entire blame on Acacia.

I just think Jarius is a pathetic person, and I have no respect for him.

Cirrilixx
Talker
Talker

Post by Cirrilixx »

yungchi wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:06 pm
Maybe they finally started using contraception or they actually went through the vasectomy? But I guess Acacia would make a pretty big deal out of it if it ever happened, so idk

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

Why does she always record videos and post photos on insta acting like the camera isn’t on her and then she “notices” towards the end and then smiles???? It’s so odd.

Also she can’t keep track of her lies with brinleys sleeping. The other day she posted how it was so ‘magical’ that she slept in her own room without any complaints. The next day she snaps pics of her going to bed/waking up with her. She’s confused and so am I.

themao101
Informer
Informer

Acacia Kersey: Stay Bland, Stay Broke, Stay Basic

Post by themao101 »

Maeve wrote:Image

She is a gorgeous girl with an without makeup .

My dislike for her is because of her shitty behavior towards her daughter and her blatant ignorance and preference also her greed (having three rooms two for aesthetics /her office when she has TWO KIDS they could be used for ) which can’t be cover by any physical beauty. Idk why most people here hate on her looks, like she is physically attractive? With and without makeup . Sure she isn’t perfect and in some pics she might look ugly but lol ? None of us are beauty queens or at least I am not . I don’t mind roasting her but lol some people legit think this woman is ugly and that’s just a blatant lie she is average at most . But she is physically attractive specially for someone who doesn’t shower and barely tries .

Also it’s pretty obvious she reads here why else post those stupid insta stories ... which btw The music doesn’t match with her aesthetics ... country roads would be a better fit lolol .

This isn’t to target you Maeve in specific Image

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maeve wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:25 pm

Someone commented on it and legitimately thought she was pushing thirty.

3lectraheart
Informer
Informer

Post by 3lectraheart »

themao101 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:26 pm
Maeve wrote:Image

She is a gorgeous girl with an without makeup .

My dislike for her is because of her shitty behavior towards her daughter and her blatant ignorance and preference also her greed (having three rooms two for aesthetics /her office when she has TWO KIDS they could be used for ) which can’t be cover by any physical beauty. Idk why most people here hate on her looks, like she is physically attractive? With and without makeup . Sure she isn’t perfect and in some pics she might look ugly but lol ? None of us are beauty queens or at least I am not . I don’t mind roasting her but lol some people legit think this woman is ugly and that’s just a blatant lie she is average at most . But she is physically attractive specially for someone who doesn’t shower and barely tries .

Also it’s pretty obvious she reads here why else post those stupid insta stories ... which btw The music doesn’t match with her aesthetics ... country roads would be a better fit lolol .

This isn’t to target you Maeve in specific Image

Honestly kind of agree. I literally hate her so much, but if she's as hideous as everyone here claims, I must be a grotesque monster tbh.
We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

- Ophelia, act IV, scene V

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

ghostflusters wrote:Loooooong times lurker, first time poster here.

I feel like some people on this thread give Jairus waaaay too much credit. He’s just as shallow and idiotic as Acacia can be. Let’s remember he’s pushing 30 and doesn’t have a job and doesn’t seem to plan on getting one, despite having two kids to care for. He’s obviously happy to sit back and let his parents give him houses and land for free while his wife makes an Instagram post or two to pay for their groceries.

He’s a grown man who left his fiancé for a 17 year old, he’s not a saint. Just because he’s more attentive to the girls than she is doesn’t mean he’s father of the year, again he doesn’t provide for them. My parents were young when they had me and both went out to work so they could provide for their family.

Acacia’s ignorance to the fact that Instagram and YouTube won’t pay the bills forever is stupid, and she needs to realise that. But Jarius doesn’t even try, he’s still chasing a teenage dream of becoming a famous musician, he should at least get a part time job while he pursues that. At least then he could take pride in his contributions to his family, rather than knowing he’s mooching on his parents for every little thing.

Another thing, both of them are responsible for the use (lack of use) of contraception. Not using birth control is not just on Acacia, yes she should be on the pill or SOMETHING, but if she’s not going to do that then he should be using condoms. Sex is a two-person game and both parties are responsible for ensuring it is safe. Being married is not an excuse to forgo contraception. But I think people need to stop placing the entire blame on Acacia.

I been thinking the same thing . Which is why I dont post much here .

It’s plain sexism ... like expecting so much from her ... and yet giving him a pass because he is more attentive ? Like that’s not all these kids need ... also he is ok with her doing all th dumb shit she does ... and the fact that he doesn’t have a fucking job and it’s ok with staying home ... says a lot. He is equally as irresponsible as her if not worst cause he doesn’t even bring in any more for his kids . He lives off his family and wife .

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

themao101 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:31 pm

It’s plain sexism ... like expecting so much from her ... and yet giving him a pass because he is more attentive ? Like that’s not all these kids need ... also he is ok with her doing all th dumb shit she does ... and the fact that he doesn’t have a fucking job and it’s ok with staying home ... says a lot. He is equally as irresponsible as her if not worst cause he doesn’t even bring in any more for his kids . He lives off his family and wife .

Acacia makes the money from Insta and YouTube, but Jairus does do all the cleaning, cooking, house maintenance, driving, and child-rearing. He's still not a great parent, but he's not as bad as Acacia.
They're both irresponsible adults, and irresponsible parents; but I would say that Jairus is better with the girls than Acacia is by far.

floralwallpaper
Informer
Informer

Post by floralwallpaper »

Cirrilixx wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:45 pm
yungchi wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:06 pm
Maybe they finally started using contraception or they actually went through the vasectomy? But I guess Acacia would make a pretty big deal out of it if it ever happened, so idk
There's an episode of Life in Pieces where one of the main characters gets a vasectomy. It definitely reminded me of A and J and it could be exaggerated and I'm just being naive but o m g that does not look easy for a dude or easily reversible for real-life situations (instead of just being portrayed in a tv series) hahaha

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

oshaughnessykipp wrote:
themao101 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:31 pm

Acacia makes the money from Insta and YouTube, but Jairus does do all the cleaning, cooking, house maintenance, driving, and child-rearing. He's still not a great parent, but he's not as bad as Acacia.
They're both irresponsible adults, and irresponsible parents; but I would say that Jairus is better with the girls than Acacia is by far.
So she brings the money and he in return does the house stuff? Kinda like how a lot of women used take care of the house and the man work ? ... whether it’s from home or outside she still brings the money the least he can do is balance it out by doing ... something lol. Idk I dislike both of them equally but I don’t think he is any better than her .because in my eyes she is a shit person and the fact that he can stay with someone so shitty says a lot specially when there’s kids involved .

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

She uploaded a video dedicated solely to Jairus. Probably to try and make people jealous of her relationship, as usual

oshaughnessykipp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:43 pm
She uploaded a video dedicated solely to Jairus. Probably to try and make people jealous of her relationship, as usual

Notice how she barely mentioned/showed Rosemary whatsoever in it.
"WE HAD A FREAKING BABY" "or two..." *proceeds to only show a brief clip of the birth vlog, then back to Brinley*

Return to “acaciacutie”