Ste-phony Cuttermore - Part 3

Phazin
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ste-phony Cuttermore - Part 3

Post by Phazin »

I can understand her wanting to be lean, really. That's how it is in the fitness world. Lose fat, build muscle, get strong, have abs, look aesthetic, etc. The thing is she is doing it to such an extreme extent and I wonder how long she can maintain that without it becoming a problem in terms of energy levels or if it already is an issue.
She even says in her video that she is naturally lean so why does she feel the need to be at such a low body fat %? I don't really understand the obsession with abs. If she only wanted her physique to be "balanced" then why couldn't she just build her abs and stay at her natural lean-ness.

NurseMorgan
Learner
Learner

Post by NurseMorgan »

Once again we see the main problem with a lot of these fitness instathots: they don’t provide any sort of OBVIOUS disclaimer before giving info about their personal fitness stuff.

For instance, I can train 7 days a week and have a relatively low body fat percentage without using any gear or experiencing any negative side effects (no period loss or hormonal issues etc), BUT I’m well aware that that’s not the case for a lot of women, it’s most likely a genetic thing, and would never even remotely hint that someone should straight up copy what I’m doing...especially if I had a platform like these idiots.

It boils down to not having any self awareness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silliekittie
Talker
Talker

Post by Silliekittie »

So, she looks about as lean as she was when she competed before, just with less muscle development. It also sorta looked like she shaded her abs for the video thumbnail? I could definitely be wrong in bith accounts, though.
Im glad other people are qurstioning training abs every day and the fact her bf% dropped a fair bit over the 6months. I think she was 123-126 before and is 113-115 now? That's quite significant given her level of leanness to begin with and she isnt in prep...

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Silliekittie wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:38 pm
So, she looks about as lean as she was when she competed before, just with less muscle development. It also sorta looked like she shaded her abs for the video thumbnail? I could definitely be wrong in bith accounts, though.
Im glad other people are qurstioning training abs every day and the fact her bf% dropped a fair bit over the 6months. I think she was 123-126 before and is 113-115 now? That's quite significant given her level of leanness to begin with and she isnt in prep...
Also worth noting... she used to claim her stage weight was 112 and now all of a sudden she says it's 106. I think she's just covering her ass that she's damn near stage weight right now.
See video where she said 112 (6 min 35sec-ish)

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

Silliekittie wrote:So, she looks about as lean as she was when she competed before, just with less muscle development. It also sorta looked like she shaded her abs for the video thumbnail? I could definitely be wrong in bith accounts, though.
Yeah she showed the video from when that thumbnail picture was taken and it definitely looks more pronounced.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

treelee wrote:
Silliekittie wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:38 pm
Also worth noting... she used to claim her stage weight was 112 and now all of a sudden she says it's 106. I think she's just covering her ass that she's damn near stage weight right now.
See video where she said 112 (6 min 35sec-ish)
Ha ha ha ha ha holy hell. She even used the same example photo. She's some piece of work..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

vide
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vide »

It looks like she got some filler in her upper lip, at least to me. Idk, something about her face looks off. What do y'all think?

Alexbakerfield_18
Learner
Learner

Post by Alexbakerfield_18 »

Following

MushroomPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MushroomPie »

NurseMorgan wrote:Once again we see the main problem with a lot of these fitness instathots: they don’t provide any sort of OBVIOUS disclaimer before giving info about their personal fitness stuff.

For instance, I can train 7 days a week and have a relatively low body fat percentage without using any gear or experiencing any negative side effects (no period loss or hormonal issues etc), BUT I’m well aware that that’s not the case for a lot of women, it’s most likely a genetic thing, and would never even remotely hint that someone should straight up copy what I’m doing...especially if I had a platform like these idiots.

It boils down to not having any self awareness.

I think it boils down to being intentionally dishonest. They all know what they are doing. If all these instathots disclosed that their bodies and routines are not attainable for everyone they would not have as many fans and clicks, because it would disconnect them from being "relatable" and their obsessive wannabe fans would stop watching every single one of their uploads, buying their programs, supplements, and clothing affiliations with the expectation of achieving their body and lifestyle.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I don’t want to believe that she had this plan 6 months ago. I think her abs are just showing more now because she’s restricted so much and she needs a cover. She’s been allll over the place with her diet: I’m bulking, no I did a mini cut, no I’m trying to maintain, oh hey I did abs every day so they’re popping more. And after seeing Jeff’s comment and thinking about his enabling behavior made me think he’s kind of in on this. He’s not a dumb guy, and he has to know what her eating habits are behind the scenes. The cynical side of me thinks they sit there plotting her content with a cover story that makes enough sense for people who don’t do their due diligence, but to us, it’s an obvious web of lies since we’ve been tracking her disordered behavior. I wonder if he thinks as long as she puts content out and makes money, he only benefits, especially if they’re trying to build a life together.

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

vide wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:43 pm
It looks like she got some filler in her upper lip, at least to me. Idk, something about her face looks off. What do y'all think?

I was wondering this, too! it looks weirdly full.

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

This was an amateur ab exercise video. She only worked them in one plane and one set of abdominal muscles. For a fitness guru, you'd think she'd have more exercises : mountain climbers, plank jacks, planks, side dips, hanging leg raises, swiss ball exercises, etc.

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

lol @ calling herself a bodybuilder. Sure, Jan. And what was the weird defensive quip about let me do me and you do you? Who's stopping her from having abs?

Post by Guest »

Sputnik wrote:lol @ calling herself a bodybuilder. Sure, Jan. And what was the weird defensive quip about let me do me and you do you? Who's stopping her from having abs?
I saw that as proof she reads here. She’s clearly getting defensive about how much smaller she is and that we’ve pointed it out. It truly supports the theory that she restricts to an extreme considering how much weigh she’s lost + her ridiculous binges.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

she doesn't have a six pack does she? I haven't watched the video but there's no way she looks like she does in the thumbnail.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Following :?

Ymir_Fritz
Learner
Learner

Post by Ymir_Fritz »

She's so full of crap.

Of course you need to build your abs otherwise there will be nothing to reveal once you lean down. But she seriously wants us to think that her ab definition is the product of doing like 60 crunches/leg raises a day for a couple of months each? :roll:

I could believe she made some ab gains from working with the crunch machine if she really progressed like she said (from 10 lb to 50 lb). But it's more than obvious that the main reason why her abs are popping more now is because she's at a pretty damn low body fat level nowadays (I mean just look at how her boobs almost disappeared now, when she used to have at least a full C cup in her early twenties). Or has she also been working her arms/delts every day so they look this defined?

Also what the hell is this pose :rofl: why is she pressing up her boobs like that if what she wants to show are her abs? Is not like she has to roll up a t-shirt or something.

She's almost at her stage weight again (which she called "unsustainable" and low key dangerous) but she won't admit it, so now she tries to rewrite history by pretending her stage weight was lower (good catch from @treelee). And she got there mostly by hardcore restricting over several months. Notice how she's evading the questions in the comment section about her being in a diet/caloric restriction.

With all this dishonesty, lack of disclosure and fudging of measurements from her part, it really makes me wonder what her PhD results were actually like... :|

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

MushroomPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MushroomPie »

Ymir_Fritz wrote:

Also what the hell is this pose :rofl: why is she pressing up her boobs like that if what she wants to show are her abs? Is not like she has to roll up a t-shirt or something.
A lot of iG MoDEls do that with their boobs to show their abs. But thats usually because they actually have huge tits to get out of the way. When you have tator tots it looks ridiculous and pointless.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

TATER TOTS

That's it. That's what I'll be calling my lil bebs from now on.

Return to “Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads”