Re: Turkminator Kabullshit - Part 4

Post by Lolaginab22 »

Descent into maddness. Autocorrect is a smarty pants some days lol

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

In today’s video Karina is positively orgasmic over Phil DeFranco’s video. Yikes! :?

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BKiddo »

So for those of you not up on the drama on twitter: Jen Gerard commented on Karina's community page telling her that she wants to reach out to her personally to apologize for what happened, and apparently Karina deleted Jen's comment and pretended nothing happened, not only that, but she has apparently been lying about her now too.

Welp, told you guys Karina is going to keep using this for more sympathy.

I just really, really hate bullshit.

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

So in the same video this bitch managed to admit that Jaclyn's vault is crap, but then say that who cares and Jaclyn did nothing wrong, that the MUG emails are no one's business (business emails between a public figure and a makeup company which sells to the public about a palette they were going to sell to the public... are you sure they're no one's business, Karina, or are you just being a bitter Betty cause they were revealed to BTS and Sanders and not you?), that Marlena's video was all about Manny (Karina you're obsessed, stop masturbating to Manny's posters and get help) and that Marlena brought this all on herself by not having Jaclyn sign a contact (which, if you've read the emails, you'd see that MUG DID try to sign Jaclyn, but she kept stalling because she intended to backstab them from the beginning) and she's doing this for attention and "who cares" (clearly the entire drama and beauty community cares, Karina.) And of course, no mention of Jen Gerard because you don't want people to know that she has apologized to you TWICE now and you not only insist on dragging this "feud" out to continue to milk it for sympathy, but you have also lied about her multiple times.

Her bias against Manny and MUG is turning her into a complete joke, and her attempts to lick Jaclyn's and Jeffree's asses make her an even bigger joke. Get a reality check ffs.

RealityChicky
Debater
Debater

Post by RealityChicky »

BKiddo wrote:So in the same video this bitch managed to admit that Jaclyn's vault is crap, but then say that who cares and Jaclyn did nothing wrong, that the MUG emails are no one's business (business emails between a public figure and a makeup company which sells to the public about a palette they were going to sell to the public... are you sure they're no one's business, Karina, or are you just being a bitter Betty cause they were revealed to BTS and Sanders and not you?), that Marlena's video was all about Manny (Karina you're obsessed, stop masturbating to Manny's posters and get help) and that Marlena brought this all on herself by not having Jaclyn sign a contact (which, if you've read the emails, you'd see that MUG DID try to sign Jaclyn, but she kept stalling because she intended to backstab them from the beginning) and she's doing this for attention and "who cares" (clearly the entire drama and beauty community cares, Karina.) And of course, no mention of Jen Gerard because you don't want people to know that she has apologized to you TWICE now and you not only insist on dragging this "feud" out to continue to milk it for sympathy, but you have also lied about her multiple times.

Her bias against Manny and MUG is turning her into a complete joke, and her attempts to lick Jaclyn's and Jeffree's asses make her an even bigger joke. Get a reality check ffs.
ImageImageImageImage this !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karening
Informer
Informer

Post by Karening »

Every so often, one of Turkminator's videos pops up on my 'suggested' youtube feed (obviously suggested if I'm having any issues with self-induced vomiting.) So I watched one. It's really mind-blowing how much worse she's gotten. WTF is it with her and Jeffrey Star? I hope she pays him a commission! Doing nail reviews just wasn't paying the bills, and she's got all those carebears to feed.

I just look at her in amazement. It's incredible what some people will do for money. (And what's even more astonishing is that anyone actually watches her.)

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

She will be 80 years old still claiming “MannyMUA ruined my life “. Meanwhile she was approved for a Masters thesis from Brooklyn college in 2006/7. That was long before all this YouTube beauty community drama. She could have had a good career ages ago and never even got caught up in all this. It’s her own fault her life turned out this way, a shut in making Jeffree Star videos at home with Care Bears. She engineered her own fate not Manny

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

I'm typing this as I watch her new video, so I'll write my thoughts one by one.

1. I thought it was nice seeing her out with Rich and laughing. It makes her feel like a happier and healthier human being than the one who sits on a chair in front of 349843094 plush toys waiting for a chance to trash talk Manny MUA. Wish she could be like that more often.

2. The part about Jeffree is over exaggerated as always...

3. In the part about Marlena and James she was unexpectedly rational and I expected her to just trash talk Marlena but she didn't.

Good job, she's going in a better direction if we judge by this. Keep it going, Karina.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

WELP, it's finally happened. Manny apologized to Karina ON VIDEO. For the first time, I am anxiously awaiting a Karina Kaboom video.

The woman can definitely hold grudges, but I feel like this is w hat she's been waiting for for years. At the same time, she will no longer have the ability to pretend she's a victim because of Manny and use that as an excuse for having her comments disabled.

Very curious to see her response.

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

She actually accepted the apology! Wow I'm surprised. Good step, but it would only be fitting if she also talked about Jen apologizing to her and acknowledged it. Unless of course she only addressed Manny's apology because it was super public and there was no way to avoid it.

Editing to add that if HFTT really does make a video proving that Jeffree is still racist, Karina will be between a rock and a hard place. On one hand she has chosen not to mention the other drama channels or their exclusive info and just alludes to them, on the other hand if she pretends that this all never came out and continues to suck Jeffree's toes, she'll be officially in support of racism. Decisions decisions, Karina.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I bet Karina is wetting her knickers over Manny's apology !!! Then she said there was 'no apology needed' ............... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yet, all she's done is stalk the guy and make video after video about him........... I can't get my breath with this woman !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

twizllers
Debater
Debater

Post by twizllers »

My god, she got her 100k Youtube subscribers plaque and the way she's thanking everyone for it makes it sound like she won a frickin' oscar.

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

Oh man, watching her weasel her way out of talking about Jeffree saying the N word was a train wreck lol. First she made a video about Jeffree but not about the Thomas video, then today when she finally reported on it she didn't give her opinion, avoided mentioning Thomas' name and spent the entire video talking about something else. Is the Jeffree paycheck that good?

Lurk Err
Debater
Debater

Post by Lurk Err »

I’m tired of her stanning Youtubers.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

Lurk Err wrote:I’m tired of her stanning Youtubers.
Yeah me too she went from hating everyone to being up everyone’s ass acting like she loves them. When I don’t even believe she does. She just did it to get love and attention back and it’s actually hilarious to me that no beauty gurus really acknowledge her because she doesn’t even have social media. And manny was kind of forced to apologize to her after the scandals

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

I came back from hiatus just to say how tired of her bullshit I am lol. In her latest video she's pretty much saying that fans of Jeffree should just get used to him acting like a dick to them on twitter because hey, it's who he is and he produces amazing makeup, and it's basically their fault. Are you delusional bitch? Why didn't you just "get used to" manny's fans and Gerard Cosmetics attacking you because it's "who they are" and hey, maybe you didn't like their makeup but I'm sure some people did. Her bending over backwards to find a way to excuse Jeffree's behavior is fucking insane like if I didn't genuinely believe that Jeffree doesn't give a fuck about her I'd say she's definitely being paid to say that shit.

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

BKiddo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:51 am
I came back from hiatus just to say how tired of her bullshit I am lol. In her latest video she's pretty much saying that fans of Jeffree should just get used to him acting like a dick to them on twitter because hey, it's who he is and he produces amazing makeup, and it's basically their fault. Are you delusional bitch? Why didn't you just "get used to" manny's fans and Gerard Cosmetics attacking you because it's "who they are" and hey, maybe you didn't like their makeup but I'm sure some people did. Her bending over backwards to find a way to excuse Jeffree's behavior is fucking insane like if I didn't genuinely believe that Jeffree doesn't give a fuck about her I'd say she's definitely being paid to say that shit.
jeffree can tweet that he farted today and karina will make a 15 minute video about his tweet, repeating the same sentence over and over, with 10 ads throughout it.
and i dont care if she loves jeffree and puts a ridiculous amount of ads on her videos but damn girl come on at least make a video about something interesting

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She fills time in by talking about Kermit !!! She talks for 2 minutes about not sending anyone 'mean spirited messages' ...... which could all be typed on screen along with the fair use disclaimer at the beginning of her videos.......she's doesn't need to verbally repeat it time after time !

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

steph88x wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:41 am
BKiddo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:51 am
jeffree can tweet that he farted today and karina will make a 15 minute video about his tweet, repeating the same sentence over and over, with 10 ads throughout it.
and i dont care if she loves jeffree and puts a ridiculous amount of ads on her videos but damn girl come on at least make a video about something interesting
I feel like she can't find a middle ground. Way back when, she was way more entertaining to watch but definitely a more vile persona- literally insulting everyone (nail polish youtubers, beauty youtubers, brands that refused to sponsor her, other drama channels such as the famous threatening sanders incident) now she's much more PC but boring as fuck and can't for the life of her say or do something interesting. I feel like her finding a niche for her channel with the whole toys and kermit thing is cool in terms of branding (regardless of how some might find the toys ridiculous especially that she's in her late thirties) but what definitely isn't good branding is being known for sucking Jeffree's possibly-cosmetically-enhanced package through thick and thin. And he's not the only one whose package she sucks either.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I used to enjoy her nail polish reviews as she was totally honest and gave airtime to indie brands..... I miss that bit about her

Return to “Karina Kaboom”