Ste-phony Cuttermore - Part 3

Re: Ste-phony Cuttermore - Part 3

Post by Guest »

Sweet baby Jesus, have you guys seen her most recent pic on the beach? I... am kind of scared for her. Also, I don’t get her weird leg positions in every *I’m desperately trying to look like I’m walking toward the camera in a sexy fashion* pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Following!

Alluding to her beach photo, she looks like she got something in her eye and she has to hold in her urge to pee. Her ab video is going to come out tomorrow and she'll probably spew out the false garbage saying that she never restricted herself or only ate in a small calorie deficit while training properly. All in the while she's clearly losing muscle and pounds by the day. She already looks so much thinner than just two weeks ago. Whoever said she's becoming like Brittany Dawn Fitness in the last forum is totally right. She's become worryingly thin and pretends like nothing's wrong.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by treelee »

She has Bucci legs without the booty (aka stubby trunks). That's why she always stands in that awkward crossed leg tiptoe position. Trying to make them match her tiny upper body. She should just embrace them, they're by no means "fat" they just aren't emaciated.

wreckognition
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by wreckognition »

Following

RosieLee
Debater
Debater

Post by RosieLee »

Her foot looks it's going to twist around and snap in that beach photo.

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

following

domogru3
Informer
Informer

Post by domogru3 »

She looks like she's going to sneeze.

Her abs do look very strange, like there's just dents here and there. I don't think I could go and draw out where they would be showing through with a sharpie very accurately. And it can't be that she needs to lose more fat there..

I get annoyed at the whole 'abs are made in the kitchen' thing. If you haven't eaten in a surplus and built up the muscle there they won't show when you cut unless you genetically already have them..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

Okay I creeped some more and found that she wasn't actually flat chested before she restricted down to her current leanness. If you compare her most recent IG abs pic, it looks like she lost all of her boobs when she lost weight. No wonder she feels insecure about her chest now and is constantly wearing padded everything. And no Stef, you don't belong to the itty bitty titty committee, you just want to be super lean and boobs are collateral damage.

changliu87
Learner
Learner

Post by changliu87 »

Sputnik wrote:Okay I creeped some more and found that she wasn't actually flat chested before she restricted down to her current leanness. If you compare her most recent IG abs pic, it looks like she lost all of her boobs when she lost weight. No wonder she feels insecure about her chest now and is constantly wearing padded everything. And no Stef, you don't belong to the itty bitty titty committee, you just want to be super lean and boobs are collateral damage.
Omg I seriously almost didn’t recognize her!!! She looks sooo much healthier here

Phazin
Learner
Learner

Post by Phazin »

Sputnik wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:51 am
Okay I creeped some more and found that she wasn't actually flat chested before she restricted down to her current leanness. If you compare her most recent IG abs pic, it looks like she lost all of her boobs when she lost weight. No wonder she feels insecure about her chest now and is constantly wearing padded everything. And no Stef, you don't belong to the itty bitty titty committee, you just want to be super lean and boobs are collateral damage.
Damn her body was HOT before she restricted so hard. She's really fucking herself up with her current physique. What is she even trying to achieve? If lean is her goal she is doing it all kinds of wrong because legit bikini competitors look amazing. She just looks starved.

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

She was beautiful in that photo! Damnnnn she is seriously crazy if she thinks she looks better now than she did in that photo

inklingsing
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by inklingsing »

Honestly the thing that makes me the saddest scrolling back through her insta isn't just the (disturbing) change in her physique since late 2017/early 2018 to now, but just the fact that she's stopped smiling. There are so many photos of her smiling, having and just living what looks like a fairly balanced happy life but and the change from that to now with her 'sultry' gazing and overly posed photos is like visual documentation of her becoming more obsessed with her image, especially seeing as the change basically coincides with her 1st/2nd cheat day video.

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

inklingsing wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:24 am
Honestly the thing that makes me the saddest scrolling back through her insta isn't just the (disturbing) change in her physique since late 2017/early 2018 to now, but just the fact that she's stopped smiling. There are so many photos of her smiling, having and just living what looks like a fairly balanced happy life but and the change from that to now with her 'sultry' gazing and overly posed photos is like visual documentation of her becoming more obsessed with her image, especially seeing as the change basically coincides with her 1st/2nd cheat day video.
Honestly, scrolling through her IG, it seems like Stephanie was always hyper aware of her looks. She seems like one of those chicks who thinks about how they look to other people constantly no matter what they're doing. Sure, her youtube fame has exacerbated the issue, but in my book anyone who posts 100 selfies taken in their car "to wish everybody a good morning" while obviously fishing for compliments is someone who's quite insecure and thrives off external validation. The more I look at her old IG, the more her chosen path looks like it was inevitable.

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

Sorry for the double post, but here's one more. It still boggles my mind that Stephanie went from this to what she is today. Her upper body does not look disproportionate at all. I assumed with her upper body being a fuller, her lower body would look much heavier. But she seems like a well-proportioned person at a higher weight.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

Ugh, I think her "after" belly in the new vid is not really pleasant to look at, tbh - and I go to the gym every damn day. But she just looks starved? Or am I seeing things?

Post by Guest »

Sputnik wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:47 am
Sorry for the double post, but here's one more. It still boggles my mind that Stephanie went from this to what she is today. Her upper body does not look disproportionate at all. I assumed with her upper body being a fuller, her lower body would look much heavier. But she seems like a well-proportioned person at a higher weight.

Wow, she looks amazing here! She really looks like she is meant to have more weight on her. I think this was before she really worked out/lifted really hard - imagine what she would look like if she actually ate well and trained hard (that does NOT include obsessively counting steps lol) and didn't keep such a low body fat %.

I have to say though, I watched her newest video about training abs every day for 6 months and the results/process are actually pretty cool! If she didn't speak to her viewers like we're extremely mentally slow, maybe I would be able to enjoy it more.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

FoodGusher wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:34 am
Ugh, I think her "after" belly in the new vid is not really pleasant to look at, tbh - and I go to the gym every damn day. But she just looks starved? Or am I seeing things?

She looks dry as a bone. She used to be so beautiful in those old instagram posts. It's sad to see how obsessed with dieting and lowering her body fat % has totally overcome her life and made her look so unhealthy.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Some comments are making me seriously mad at her. Girls asking how she can train 7 days a week because they can only do 5-6 or lose their period. They SHOULDN'T be training 7 days a week. Sure training your abs every day will give results, but she acted like 7 days a week or 1 day were the only choices. Wouldn't 3- even 5 times a week give results with actual time to recover? Abs need recovery too. She didn't even mention the effect no days recovery had on her progress or why she thought that was the best way forward.
Ugh no wonder her abs look like a starved anorexic. She not only eats like one but trains like one who obsessively does abs every single day. Lots of comments saying she looks unhealthily thin though.

MushroomPie
Talker
Talker

Post by MushroomPie »

rancherobeans wrote:
Sputnik wrote: Sorry for the double post, but here's one more. It still boggles my mind that Stephanie went from this to what she is today. Her upper body does not look disproportionate at all. I assumed with her upper body being a fuller, her lower body would look much heavier. But she seems like a well-proportioned person at a higher weight.

Wow, she looks amazing here! *She really looks like she is meant to have more weight on her.* I think this was before she really worked out/lifted really hard - imagine what she would look like if she actually ate well and trained hard (that does NOT include obsessively counting steps lol) and didn't keep such a low body fat %.
She has said in her first couple of cheat day videos that she knows her body naturally "wants" her to be at a higher weight and up her calorie intake. But she said she eats less than that and uses the cheat day to in her logic, basically cheat her body's instinct. She basically right then and there admitted she binges and resticts and fights her body's natural intuition and nutritional needs.

She as well as many other women, including myself (and people in general) need to accept that women's bodies are very diverse. Genetics, Race, hormones, height, bone density, bone structure etc so many factors come into play. Not everybody is meant to be curvy, heavy, slim, skinny, lean or whatever. And your body will literally fight you if you try to to achieve a goal thats not to its benifit or not in your makeup. We need to just accept this and strive to be the fittest and healthiest we can be. And it will show. It will not show like how it shows on someone else, but it will show on our bodies in our own unique way.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

sunnysplash
Learner
Learner

Post by sunnysplash »

I actually might watch this video about training your abs every day. I train my abs 3 days/week and am already pretty lean in that area, and I've been thinking about upping the days I train abs just because I like seeing my 6-pack. But one consideration for me is training abs before my heavy squat day. I'm a powerlifter and definitely notice a difference with a "fresh" core versus a sore one. I'm guessing she doesn't address this since she shoulder presses 10 pounds or whatever now.

Return to “Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads”