MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

dancingabby
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by dancingabby »

omg late to the party but i am dead at her photoshop fail and that desperate tweet to try and brush it off lmaoooo. who is her PR rep and why haven't they taught her anything about damage control because sis this is NOT IT.

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

She can barely walk in those stilettos, which makes her look ridiculous. She's shuffling around like an idiot. You can see her fupa through the dress and her belly button hollow which negates the rock hard photoshop abs she's trying to pass off as her own. Like, c'mon child. Your stomach overhang is real and it's there and it's OK. Own it. The real Remi vs the IG/photoshop Remi difference is stunning. She's not having successful dates b/c she doesn't know who she is and is trying to be the person she *thinks* people will like.

Also, can we please stop it with the "Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored." captions??? It's overused by her and all of her friends and it's simply dumb and uninspired. I saw Tiffany use it and she's IN a relationship. smh

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

Idk why I find it interesting that she has these photos on her channels. Like its her two different personas or it shows that she really doesnt know who she is.

In one pic shes photoshopped herself and angled herself to look thinner. Shes not smiling, has that cringy forced face. And she is someone who represents a controlled fake version of herself.

The other pic is her other persona which is a bubbly, slightly chubby self. Someone who isnt obsessed with perfection.

Its eerie to me because when I was going through my eds, I feel like I was two different people. Or maybe Im just over analyzing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

Ugh add that to list of reasons I don’t like Remi.

SIS- own your stomach! Stop giving the illusion of a flat and toned tummy when you don’t have one! Don’t use a photo of you “sucking it in” for a before and after.
She’d be so much more relatable and honest if she owned up to not having a flat stomach and just flat out say “yup I still have a stomach that hangs over my jeans and loose skin blah blah blah” instead of trying to make it seem like her stomach is magically flat. I’m so bothered by her. I’ve also lost 60 pounds and I’m pretty confident in my body and I’m still a work in progress but if I was one of her younger subscribers that was on a weight loss journey and saw that she had a flat and toned stomach after losing 60 pounds, I would be wondering what I was doing wrong. She’s so problematic and doesn’t even realize how damaging it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nj_94
Learner
Learner

Post by nj_94 »

This is not normal.

Poor dog. ImageImage

Poslano sa mog SM-G960F koristeći Tapatalk

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

nj_94 wrote:This is not normal.

Poor dog. ImageImage

I always feel Daisy got the short end of the stick when it comes to who adopted her. Poor little thing just wants to be treated like a real dog and not a doll for photo ops. :(

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Justreading4fun

Post by Justreading4fun »

lilazn04 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:30 pm
quietcat6 wrote:Just embarrassing.

Her hair is so gross.ImageImageImage

You can tell she got no booty if you wear a tight ass dress and your booty looks so flat like that. LOL

And once she was trying to say that she had booty gains 😂😂😂 she even has a picture trying to show off her “glutes” 😂😂 this girl wants to have everything and a bag of chips

rubywoohoo
Informer
Informer

Post by rubywoohoo »

nj_94 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 pm
This is not normal.

Poor dog. ImageImage

Along with the stomach photoshopping and everything else, these IG stories from Oli show what Remi really looks like. I was shocked at how stumpy and thick her legs are! I can't make heads or tails about what she actually looks like b/c of all the damn editing she does to her photos but these right here are pretty telling. She is always giving herself a smaller waist and a thigh gap. Ugh.

She is a box with no ass and sloppy boobs that she is always putting out on display. Gross. You can be sexy without wearing an ace bandage as an outfit. Nothing screams "insecure" like Remi's IG stories and pics.

Do y'all remember this ridiculousness from her Big Bear trip? She is not that tall (!!!!), her legs are not that toned or skinny and her waist is, well, we know she has no waist and it's certainly not sculpted or flat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

rubywoohoo wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:11 pm
nj_94 wrote:
This is not normal.

Poor dog.
Along with the stomach photoshopping and everything else, these IG stories from Oli show what Remi really looks like. I was shocked at how stumpy and thick her legs are! I can't make heads or tails about what she actually looks like b/c of all the damn editing she does to her photos but these right here are pretty telling. She is always giving herself a smaller waist and a thigh gap. Ugh.

She is a box with no ass and sloppy boobs that she is always putting out on display. Gross. You can be sexy without wearing an ace bandage as an outfit. Nothing screams "insecure" like Remi's IG stories and pics.

Do y'all remember this ridiculousness from her Big Bear trip? She is not that tall (!!!!), her legs are not that toned or skinny and her waist is, well, we know she has no waist and it's certainly not sculpted or flat.
i'm SCREAMING @ the editing job on that big bear picture. what did she do to her head??? :rofl: what is that sharp angle on the right side of her cheek??

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

I love that Eli eats burgers and fries in front of her. It has to be killing her, considering she's not "allowed" to eat that stuff now.Image

ilovemykings
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ilovemykings »

betweenx wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:21 pm
^ I also went to the same middleschool and highschool hahah.
I'm 5'5 and 115 lbs and im a 34B. Remi has to be at 34 or 36 at least. She'll lie to herself all she wants but its actually comedic
We need to DM each other and find out who we all are... HAHAH

side_eyejasmine
Informer
Informer

Post by side_eyejasmine »

ilovemykings wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:41 am
orangehehexd wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:23 pm
konagirl wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:20 pm
Remi wears a 32D in bras... that's what she's claiming anyway.
yeeeeaaaa no. I'm 5'6 and 113lbs, I swear a small (or extra small if sizes run bigger). I am a size 4 in pants/lulu leggings, bra size 34C. I know that 32D and 34C are sister-sizes, but seeing Remi's candid body shape/size, I'm so skeptical of just anything Remi claims regarding her clothing sizes/body measurements.

Fun fact, I went to the same middle school and high school with her, and she was so obnoxious back then. Somethings don't change I guess.
Hey, I did too! Lol
Oh can both of you enlighten us of the dumb shit she’s done in middle/high school.. without exposing yourself too much bc we all know she be reading all of this lol

orangehehexd
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by orangehehexd »

ilovemykings wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:14 pm
betweenx wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:21 pm
^ I also went to the same middleschool and highschool hahah.
I'm 5'5 and 115 lbs and im a 34B. Remi has to be at 34 or 36 at least. She'll lie to herself all she wants but its actually comedic
We need to DM each other and find out who we all are... HAHAH
freals HAHA thats actually pretty wild theres three of us here

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

Justreading4fun wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 pm
lilazn04 wrote:

You can tell she got no booty if you wear a tight ass dress and your booty looks so flat like that. LOL

And once she was trying to say that she had booty gains 😂😂😂 she even has a picture trying to show off her “glutes” 😂😂 this girl wants to have everything and a bag of chips
Does anyone know why she was in a tight dress and heels at the store? Like did she come back from an event or party.

Everyone was probably starring at her for being so overdressed. But she probably thought of it as "Omg they love me! They keep gawking at how hot I look! Cause im a QUEEN!"

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

secretumbrella96 wrote:
Justreading4fun wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:35 pm
lilazn04 wrote:

And once she was trying to say that she had booty gains ImageImageImage she even has a picture trying to show off her “glutes” ImageImage this girl wants to have everything and a bag of chips
Does anyone know why she was in a tight dress and heels at the store? Like did she come back from an event or party.

Everyone was probably starring at her for being so overdressed. But she probably thought of it as "Omg they love me! They keep gawking at how hot I look! Cause im a QUEEN!"
She was coming from the movie premiere of Isnt It Romantic. She likes to go to those premieres and dress up like it's HER movie premiere, or she is so special to get invited. She stands on the carpet and poses for pictures... like people actually want her picture. I think those premiers are open to public though and any one at all can go stand there and have pics taken.

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

She wouldn't even need to be so concerned about having fake abs if she wasn't wearing the tightest, most unflattering outfit humanly possible. She did this to herself!!

Honestly she could have worn the same outfit (as tragic as it is) with a good fit and she would've looks a thousand times better.

ngyeung
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ngyeung »

rubywoohoo wrote:
nj_94 wrote:
This is not normal.

Poor dog. ImageImage

wanted to add that - you guys remember their photographer friend andre went right? there's a reason why remi was like the only girl who didnt post any pictures from her snow day!!1!!! photoshoot with him. (andre posted this on his stories shortly after they all came back)

when she doesn't control the angles and photoshop, its easy to see how blobby she looks lol. her shoulders look so BIG and heavyset. also where are those booty gains she supposedly has???

Justreading4fun

ngyeung wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:14 pm
rubywoohoo wrote:
nj_94 wrote:
This is not normal.

Poor dog. ImageImage

wanted to add that - you guys remember their photographer friend andre went right? there's a reason why remi was like the only girl who didnt post any pictures from her snow day!!1!!! photoshoot with him. (andre posted this on his stories shortly after they all came back)

when she doesn't control the angles and photoshop, its easy to see how blobby she looks lol. her shoulders look so BIG and heavyset. also where are those booty gains she supposedly has???
She needs to stop trying to trick us and just own what she looks like. She needs to dress her size and also wear clothing that is flatter for her body type! I’d respect her more if she just owned what she looks like, whilst working towards her fitness goals whatever they may be

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I’m (hate) listening to PB and holy crap that celebrity nutritionist is a quack. There’s no way in hell Remi gained 6lbs of muscle in 2-3weeks. Gaining muscle is suuuuuper hard work which is why we don’t just pick up weights and end up looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger. People trying to bulk and gain muscle have to work so so hard at it and end up gaining like just a couple pounds of muscle if that in months not weeks.

Also I’m sick of Remi being like I was eating 1000calories, I had anorexic behaviours. No you didn’t Rem. Your body shows that you actually did eat. What probably is factual is she would like go out with friends over do it/eat more than you should to lose weight and the next day cut way back. That’s how she was maintaining her weight by like averaging it out. Like do I believe she had days around 1000-1200 calories and that might not be the best mentality but girl did not strictly stop at 1000 calories every day. No fucking way.

Justreading4fun

an0n wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:32 am
I’m (hate) listening to PB and holy crap that celebrity nutritionist is a quack. There’s no way in hell Remi gained 6lbs of muscle in 2-3weeks. Gaining muscle is suuuuuper hard work which is why we don’t just pick up weights and end up looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger. People trying to bulk and gain muscle have to work so so hard at it and end up gaining like just a couple pounds of muscle if that in months not weeks.

Also I’m sick of Remi being like I was eating 1000calories, I had anorexic behaviours. No you didn’t Rem. Your body shows that you actually did eat. What probably is factual is she would like go out with friends over do it/eat more than you should to lose weight and the next day cut way back. That’s how she was maintaining her weight by like averaging it out. Like do I believe she had days around 1000-1200 calories and that might not be the best mentality but girl did not strictly stop at 1000 calories every day. No fucking way.
And a lot of his credibility flies out the window when they keep referring to him as the Karadashians nutritionist. Everybody knows that the Kim, Khloe and Kylie have had major work done to their bodies. Honestly, the more they reinforce that the more questionable he appears to me. And she needs to stop taking his word as Bible. Everyone in this type of profession develops their own method of dealing with clients and it may differ from person to person.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”