She even got her ass done like agh she needs help

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: iluvsarahii

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Tokidoki25 wrote:She even got her ass done like agh she needs help

How do you know she got her ass done? I’ve always suspected it but it’s hard to tell when she photoshops the shit out of her body pics.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

What I want to know how this girl got so big so fast. I remember it wasn't that long ago when Desi said Karen finally made a youtube channel and now she has over 800k subscribers, her IG has 4.2mil followers. What the hell? She's walking plastic, makeup skills are average.

Post by Guest »

I don’t know much about Karen so she could be sweet to her subscribers but I’m seeing a lot of her lately and her face honestly gives me the creeps!!!!

I’m also surprised she’s Latina I always thought maybe Asian heritage, could be from all the fillers idk.

Girl looks fake af.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by HolyPoly »

^^^ she looks scary in that last pic (the Getty one). Chill with the fillers.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I don’t know much about Karen so she could be sweet to her subscribers but I’m seeing a lot of her lately and her face honestly gives me the creeps!!!!

I’m also surprised she’s Latina I always thought maybe Asian heritage, could be from all the fillers idk.

Girl looks fake af.

Yikes... I don't mean to offend anyone, but in that last pic she looks like a trans woman. She looks like Nikita Dragon. When these plastic, botox filled gurus turn 40 they're gonna regret getting all that filler. No reason why a 20 something year old needs that much botox.

And wow, Shayla looks gorgeous, but she needs to chill with the filler too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I like her but yea that Getty image pic her lips look like they about to burst

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

lotus wrote:I like her but yea that Getty image pic her lips look like they about to burst
I like her too, just wish she would stop with all that filler and extreme photoshop lol.

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

I really like her, but her makeup seems to only look good in her own pics and videos. Look at the contrast of her and Shayla's makeup in that photo. The difference in their skill and experience shows.

Guruchisme101
Learner
Learner

Post by Guruchisme101 »

her butt!!! NEVER SHOWS IT OFF like other YT's because it looks like a balloon. LauraLee could use some of Karen's butt.

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

Hm, weren’t there some Insta stories from Anna Petrosian in December about a second collaboration with her? Did the pull it?

Post by Guest »

That’s interesting I wonder what it would have been, I didn’t mind her collab and I like DOC quality.

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:51 pm
I don’t know much about Karen so she could be sweet to her subscribers but I’m seeing a lot of her lately and her face honestly gives me the creeps!!!!

Girl looks fake af.

If you have never seen what she looked like before all her work you NEED to. It is night and day different. She was a pretty girl before then straight up changed her race.

Also her lips look nasty again, I thought she got lip filler dissolved not long ago?! She did it again?? Good god these influencers are obsessed with fillers and plastic surgery. Quite sad because most all of them look a thousand times better before any work. They've all turned into carbon copies.

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker

Post by tomtom1308 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:That’s interesting I wonder what it would have been, I didn’t mind her collab and I like DOC quality.
Seems I have confused the companies.. there is a collar with Colourpop online. Is that new? I don’t see any of her friends pushing it?

SaveGrey
Learner
Learner

Post by SaveGrey »

Without acrylics her hands are so ugly. 😂 She has Kim Kardashian man hands.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

I'm super late, but the Bratz Challenge...why? She looks like this ALL of the time.

Also, I know that Karen gets away with a lot of things other influencers would be called out for because she's not problematic, but the sponsored content and repetitive videos are getting out of control. I skip so many of her videos now.

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

I have not been watching Karen for ages but this Tokyo vlog felt very Sebastian heavy and this among other things cracked me up. .these aesthetic chasers are something else
Screenshot_2019-03-06-18-24-10.jpeg
sent from my nosey fingers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lm518
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lm518 »

I hope he gets part of her revenue checks, without Sebas I’m sure her videos would be a mess..seeing as he edits, films almost everything. Must be nice to have meat and a personal assistant all in one :p

sesamekiss
Learner
Learner

Post by sesamekiss »

WOAH - i just stumbled across this thread from Hollyannaerees thread and was interested to see whatsup and WOW she has changed. I used to follow her on Instagram and unfollowed her right before she started YouTube and thought she was really pretty but i just checked her Youtube and holy frik she looks diff, her face looks tight as hell... wtf? Lol also, I did think she was Asian when I first started following her but checking her Youtube she does look more latina - maybe she wants to be asian lol so she edits her pics and has angles where she looks a bit more asian lol

Tokidoki25
Debater
Debater

Post by Tokidoki25 »

I hope she don’t read the ugly hands comment she might go and get plastic surgery on them 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”