Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Post by Guest »

And here’s more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mua_coffeelover
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mua_coffeelover »

I mean if Maryam actually gets called out by well known brands and influencers, I wonder if she can even bounce back from that. I don't think her "pretty face" will be able to help her on ig anymore. That is if anyone higher-up steps up and formally calls her out after this blatant hate and racism.

Post by Guest »

And here are her friends replying to her from 2011. Even more proof that the twitter account belongs to her and was active back then. You can even see one of her friends speaking about Abercrombie and in the original racist screenshots Maryam makes a reference to working at Abercrombie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

I dont think spamming their accounts like this is the best way to do this. It actually proves their point. I dont really know what is the best way but spamming the accounts will attract attention to claims of “trolls”
This totally takes it away from actual issue

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

growyourfollowing14 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:03 pm
I made an exposing fund https://selly.gg/p/935990c9 donate to be part of the movement

Every donation to this is used to spam comments, tag and to expose their lies
The more the funding more I will contact all companies shes worked with
Make a list of all companies
Make an official expose instagram
ummm no. This is a Scam!!!

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:41 pm
I dont think spamming their accounts like this is the best way to do this. It actually proves their point. I dont really know what is the best way but spamming the accounts will attract attention to claims of “trolls”
Not really because in acknowledging it they will be showing their followers the door to GG and they don't want to do that cause this is real

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

Lmaoooooo
Whatttt?!
:rofl:
Stop spamming the accounts because this is taking it away from the actual issue at hand. This is literally giving them a chance to say see we told you guys its trolls.

The real problem is the racist tweets Mirium has made and they will not definitely not acknowledge it by spamming them
teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:49 pm
growyourfollowing14 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:03 pm
I made an exposing fund https://selly.gg/p/935990c9 donate to be part of the movement

Every donation to this is used to spam comments, tag and to expose their lies
The more the funding more I will contact all companies shes worked with
Make a list of all companies
Make an official expose instagram
ummm no. This is a Scam!!!

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

True, but dont you think the followers will then say people are just trolling?
Instead of the actual issue at hand
teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:54 pm
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Not really because in acknowledging it they will be showing their followers the door to GG and they don't want to do that cause this is real

throwaway91_001
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by throwaway91_001 »

Some of these girls are so funny. Lailli and Alizey are the worst since they lie about their own heritage. They are if not - full - then half PAKISTANI. Their mum is 100% Pakistani lmao and they pretend to be persian/iranian. I know this because my friends are the cousins of a Pakistani family that the Mona Syed and her daughters grew up with in London.

Mona comments on this family's facebook constantly asking about Pakistan, talking about looking forward to visiting "home" which is all public. They're friend Kavish Abbas Hussain Sangji is exactly like Lailli too and sleeps around London (Kavish even slept with an underage boy). Their entire circle is toxic and fake.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:19 pm
True, but dont you think the followers will then say people are just trolling?
Instead of the actual issue at hand
teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:54 pm
Chaiteakoffee wrote:
We're not fabricating an issue. The proof is all there. Anyone with half a mind can figure out it's not made up. If they want to believe it then good if they don't then that's on them....

simi100

Post by simi100 »

throwaway91_001 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:49 am
Some of these girls are so funny. Lailli and Alizey are the worst since they lie about their own heritage. They are if not - full - then half PAKISTANI. Their mum is 100% Pakistani lmao and they pretend to be persian/iranian. I know this because my friends are the cousins of a Pakistani family that the Mona Syed and her daughters grew up with in London.

Mona comments on this family's facebook constantly asking about Pakistan, talking about looking forward to visiting "home" which is all public. They're friend Kavish Abbas Hussain Sangji is exactly like Lailli too and sleeps around London (Kavish even slept with an underage boy). Their entire circle is toxic and fake.
I recognise him. He was giving a talk once in a Muslim professionals class and I heard a girl behind us saying he is all over tinder asking for massages!!! Is he gay as well?

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Since everyone reading this is already aware that all things screen shot on here regarding Maryam are actually true, this post is dedicated to the Shah family which is insistently falsely attempting to claim that it is photoshopped or just accusations.

For everyone who is unsure just bare with me here while I take you on this journey:

First let us go to the address https://twitter.com/search-advanced?lang=enwhere you can search up "Maryish92" which will yield a plethora of people who retweeted her black magic, and racist tweets. Also people who reacted or responded to them. Please check them yourself as well.
Here is a google drive of some of them. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Among these screenshots is one from her actual Facebook account in which she shares her new twitter account with the username Maryish92 which she later changed to Maryishtiaq.
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 12.50.23 PM.png
And yes Maryam, because these are from your Facebook accounts which I don't have access to, these are given to us by people who know you and have interacted with you. So for all those saying how we can judge a person we don't even know, well people who do know her are reaching out. ALOT OF THEM.
So for all those out there saying these are fake, are you also saying that everyone who responded, shared, or reacted to these tweets are also made up and fake?

Beenish Shah: shame on you, instead of telling your SIL to get in front of this, you started creating more lies to justify this. How do you explain all those because your familys' 'photoshopped' theory doesn't really add up anymore....now does it?! And why would anyone go to such length to create 1300+ tweets and then just delete the account when discovered. Why would Maryam Ishtiaq delete her twitter account instantly....And the only bullying account that needs to be shut down is "Maryam Ishtiaq" For bullying, racism, buying followers, shall I go on?

Maryam: what are you 2 years old that you need your husband and SIL clearing things up for you. Where's the empowered woman in you?

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Here's some evidence of your Facebook collaborating with your now deleted twitter account tweets:
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.20.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.19.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.19.26 PM.png

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.20.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.20.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.20.21 PM.png

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

You talking about the same topics on your fb and twitter:
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.20.54 PM.png
And this one is truly a gem https://plus.google.com/+MaryamIshtiaq1 Where your parents were convinced you were Satan
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.20.54 PM.png

Probably will be deleted by the time you guys get to seeing the screen shot

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.41.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.41.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.40.44 PM.png

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.42.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.41.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.41.41 PM.png

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.42.12 PM.png

Post by Guest »

WOW Benish Shah! Didn’t expect this from you. So instead of telling your sister in law to address this situation and apologize for the mistake she’s made, you want to push this off as “hate” SINCE WHEN IS CALLING A RACIST, A RACIST HATE! YOU AND MARYAM CALL OUT COMPANIES ALL THE TIME FOR THEIR WRONG DOING. Now that the ball is in your court, it’s “hate”. PLEASE! You underestimated all of us.

Post by Guest »

How are you going to deny all the evidence that exists above? Apologize you fools before this blows even more out of proportion. Don’t think that all the people commenting and liking your posts from today, don’t know what’s going on.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”