Post by eggybeggy »

Muff_puff wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:29 am
It's like Dior threw up on her!

No #AD by the way.

Date: 11th February
Time: 11:40am

www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html
Theres no #ad because Dior never have and never will work with her :rofl: the best she gets are a few vouchers to spend at a store that sells Dior, for example, selfridges lol

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Vaping Dandruff Gobbler of Press Product Bungalow #35

Post by Muff_Puff »

eggybeggy wrote:Muff Puff.. not sure if its really fair to put this girls details on here. Think similar has been done in the past and its not gone down well. God knows how many people read here, so to send them her way when she probably barely knows lidl from a million years ago might not be a good idea
I understand.

Taxi for Muff_puff Image

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

Goodbye GG.....

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Cant believe she didn't wear that red dress, looked stunning compared to the very bland jumpsuit. But it was to be expected, she always poses in *the* outfit before the event, only to wear something else on the night.. she's gota get that extra affiliate link in there! ££££££
Also at this point in her career, i think it almost looks more professional, more like you 'made-it', when designers or whoever want to dress you for an event. The fact that lidl had to re-wear an outfit makes her look so irrelevant in this industry. No1 even wants her to wear their clothes for an important event. Add that to the fact she doesn't even get her name on an invite. Maybe she was invited last minute and didnt have time to find anyone to dress her, but then she needs to be looking at why is she a last minute invite! Either way, its not good for her.

That laugh she does with that Leonie, as someone else mentioned, how fake. She only starts laughing because Leonie did. And it looks so out of time and un-natural.

Chick_pea
Debater
Debater

Post by Chick_pea »

Muff_puff wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:14 am
When (some) people are younger they have bags of confidence.
She must of had loads to get up on stage in Ibiza wearing next to nothing. She obviously thought she looked gorgeous aswell which no doubt boosted her confidence.

Over the years, all the trolling and negative comments have slowly been chipping away at her confidence.

She's constantly worried about her looks, weight and how people see her.

All these worries are constantly whizzing around in her head, so now, when she has to meet people or go to an event, she's a bag of nerves.

It's called Social Anxiety Disorder. (SAD).

This can be a symptom of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. (BDD).

This could be the reason why she doesn't go out much and prefers to stay at home.

It could also be the reason why she clings to Carrie and Ali. They are her safety blanket.

When you are in your own home, you don't worry about these things as much.
Because she knows Carrie and Ali so well, she doesn't feel like she's being judged. She can be herself around them and be herself in her own home (however vile that may be) Image

When she was (watching) that woman decorate her Christmas trees, she was acting like a child and having a laugh with Cal, she was just being herself. That's the real her.

But as soon as she has to leave the house, her fears come flooding back.
OR it could just be that as a self confessed sloth she can’t be stuffed leaving her home. And her “social anxiety” is actually her complete disinterest in anyone other than herself. It’s just a theory but someone who would rather record themself eye f*cking the camera than the person they are conversing with seems deeply self absorbed.

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Chick_pea wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:52 am
Muff_puff wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:14 am
When (some) people are younger they have bags of confidence.
She must of had loads to get up on stage in Ibiza wearing next to nothing. She obviously thought she looked gorgeous aswell which no doubt boosted her confidence.

Over the years, all the trolling and negative comments have slowly been chipping away at her confidence.

She's constantly worried about her looks, weight and how people see her.

All these worries are constantly whizzing around in her head, so now, when she has to meet people or go to an event, she's a bag of nerves.

It's called Social Anxiety Disorder. (SAD).

This can be a symptom of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. (BDD).

This could be the reason why she doesn't go out much and prefers to stay at home.

It could also be the reason why she clings to Carrie and Ali. They are her safety blanket.

When you are in your own home, you don't worry about these things as much.
Because she knows Carrie and Ali so well, she doesn't feel like she's being judged. She can be herself around them and be herself in her own home (however vile that may be) Image

When she was (watching) that woman decorate her Christmas trees, she was acting like a child and having a laugh with Cal, she was just being herself. That's the real her.

But as soon as she has to leave the house, her fears come flooding back.
OR it could just be that as a self confessed sloth she can’t be stuffed leaving her home. And her “social anxiety” is actually her complete disinterest in anyone other than herself. It’s just a theory but someone who would rather record themself eye f*cking the camera than the person they are conversing with seems deeply self absorbed.
Yep, she is totally self absorbed. She probably thinks the other girls are beneath her and aren't worth talking too. Notice Leonie has 1.8mill subs of something on insta.. sooo hello new BBF. Hopefully leonie saw straight through her.

Chick_pea
Debater
Debater

Post by Chick_pea »

Totally agree Eggy. That’s the vibe she gives off to me. She will kiss ass to anyone who will benefit her and the rest are not worth her time. This lines up with what was said about her when she was at school. She still has the same behaviour so I’m inclined to believe that very early post about her on here.

There is nothing remotely shy or awkward about her. It’s a front to excuse her bad behaviour. We see this even in Ali’s videos where she’s off sitting somewhere on her phone instead of enjoying his company. Surely she’s not shy around her husband? 😒

I think sometimes when we diagnose people with disorders such as narcissism it becomes a justification ... they can’t help their behaviour. Sometimes the simplest answer is that someone is an unpleasant, self absorbed, jealous bitch.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Chick_pea wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:17 am
Totally agree Eggy. That’s the vibe she gives off to me. She will kiss ass to anyone who will benefit her and the rest are not worth her time. This lines up with what was said about her when she was at school. She still has the same behaviour so I’m inclined to believe that very early post about her on here.

There is nothing remotely shy or awkward about her. It’s a front to excuse her bad behaviour. We see this even in Ali’s videos where she’s off sitting somewhere on her phone instead of enjoying his company. Surely she’s not shy around her husband? 😒

I think sometimes when we diagnose people with disorders such as narcissism it becomes a justification ... they can’t help their behaviour. Sometimes the simplest answer is that someone is an unpleasant, self absorbed, jealous bitch.
I think it’s sad if she does have NPD, but it doesn’t excuse her behaviour in any way as far as I’m concerned.

She chooses to act like a bitch when she feels like it or needs to to get her way and she can stop it too when other people are around she needs to impress, so I think she still has free will and is therefore full responsibility for her actions.

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Chick_pea wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:17 am

She always looks moody and pissed off when she is in the background of Ali's Vlogs. I also think this is her real self. She isn't nice unless its to gain something or for show, like in her own vlogs. Her idea of nice and endearing is still far off when she is trying to come across as nice, as we see from the way she thinks its funny and sweet to mistreat Carrie.

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

She loves admitting how lazy she is too. I think she is too lazy to forge real friendships. She doesn't think the other girls are worth the effort because they are beneath her. She is probably quite happy being anti social but *thinks* its better to come across as nice and friendly, so as she can't do that, she comes up with all this out of her comfort zone bull shit. And then on the other hand, she gives off the bitchy stuck up vibes, so other girls avoid her anyway. If she could get away with doing zero but still live a life she thinks is worth bragging about, she would do it. She is all look at me and what i have, but there's no real substance to her. In her world, material goods make her Queen, to the rest of us she just looks like a materialistic pretentious wanker. Her biggest issue is all the contradictions, she never owns any of her past (ibiza) or her behaviour (happy in own company) because she is trying to be what she thinks people want her to be. She tries to be rich, poor, english, foreign, posh, humble etc because she wants to appeal to as many people as possible, when all she does is hide and confuse her real self.

Influenzabuster
Debater
Debater

Post by Influenzabuster »

Brunette_ wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:02 am
I think her possible SAD ( and as a matter of fact any sort of diagnosing is not allowed on GG) comes from her low class habits/personality. She just does not fit with professional crowd. She shows no signs of SAD when she’s at her hairdressers, or getting makeup done at the counter, or is a( free) guest at luxury hotels. Her dIscomfort comes from being a fraud. She knows she does not belong. This industry is not about no-talent pretty instagirls anymore. There is more to it now. It’s a new industry, and it is highly competitive. Only the most skilled ones (creative, active, in-the-know) people will be able to make it as influencer now. If you follow girls like Leonie, Xenia, Tamara even, you see how overwhelmingly busy they are to play by the rules and to stay in high demand by top brands. Sitting at home and filming yourself in a robe shilling products you have 0 knowledge about (and not making any effort to learn) does not work anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This!! :tu: I think she suffers from major imposter syndrome, she knows deep down she doesn't belong where she is and 100% her discomfort comes from being a fraud. How can someone soooo "luxe" be so unfamiliar and excited by a hotel suite? If it were her life and she was truly as luxe as she'd lead us to believe over the years, it would all be part of her normal life and she wouldn't be sooo wowed by it all. But then again, what do you expect from someone who gets excited over purchasing something luxe for £30 with her own money? :roll: #IdiotLydiot

june+ping
Informer
Informer

Post by june+ping »

Magic97 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:17 am
My mom always told me: The interior of someone house mirror a lot their psychology...
this is so true....their house/apartment/flat is a reflection of who they really are......

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Magic97 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:19 am
Brunette_ wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:13 am
Sorry for double-posting, can’t edit the previous one...

But! Even her attending the BAFTA’s in “old” jumpsuit is VERY telling imo. Does this mean there are no other partnerships on her plate? No other brand to sponsor her with a selection of outfits? No NaP, Lousaviaroma, Karen Millen?
I also think she probably wasn’t allowed to wear red to promote water. That’s not the colour to market a “pure” product.

What did others Pellegrino promoters wore?
Claire was dressed by Roland Mouret.

Quite pitiful Lydia didn't find a designer to lend her a dress, it really is the norm at these events, and quite telling as you said wearing an old jumpsuit.

Also Victoria's boyfriend commented on Lydias pic that it was a shame they didn't bump into each other, so clearly it's just an instagram friendship, cos if they were mates of course they would have met up there, also doesn't look like Lydia attended the dinner after.
Last edited by Lola-Faith on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

sweetpea56
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpea56 »

LicenseToLurk wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:14 am

G’wan Lydia, get that conk stuck in

LOL Love it!!!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Eggy I love that you're posting more often...since picking up the ghd brush & spending less time taming your huge mane #ad

Londondiva
Learner
Learner

Post by Londondiva »

Lola-Faith wrote:That twitter post is bizarre. She's a thirty year old woman and needs to validate herself by posting that. I hope Ali had a nice evening 'editing' with Cal, gobbling their nobs off or whatever the fuck they wanted to while Cruella was out.

Not only is she boring AF but she manages to appear arrogant and tasteless all the time, yes she's at The Savoy but the way she shows herself just comes across as arrogant to me. Horrible cow, and that Leonie thing well she probably bribed someone to video that for her, tragic. At least Chouquette was there with her hubby - she got a plus one, and showed them as a couple having a good time, being normal!!
‘Gobbling their nobs off’
i think i just went into early labour ImageImageImageImage

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:49 am
Eggy I love that you're posting more often...since picking up the ghd brush & spending less time taming your huge mane #ad
:rofl: :rofl:

missstarlight
Informer
Informer

Post by missstarlight »

Hello Ladies...

Again, I’m truly amazed by how incredibly smart you all are. All the points raised above are so on point. I think that you’re all right with all the points about her mental health. I actually think that in a way, I do feel sorry for her. After all, no one is perfect. Much like the comment about her being a stripper in the past, there’s nothing wrong with that but the problem lies when you’re dishonest about it and have no integrity whatsoever.

The problem with Labia is, she can’t see through it all and actually, perhaps I’m contradicting myself here but narcissists can cause so much trouble and pain for themselves and others. It’s a weird situation, do we feel sorry for her? Do we not?

I personally feel like many of you- she’s an asshole and she pretends her life is perfect and that’s the worst part. She makes us sick because to us- how the hell can she not see she’s a mess and a fraud? Labia is going to be the cause of her own downfall and sadly, no one will ever be able to save her- not even herself.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Muff_puff wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:50 am
Goodbye GG.....

Don’t you leave us, you are too much fun and way too much everything!
Last edited by Hunevoque on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Hunevoque wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:46 am
Muff_puff wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:50 am
Goodbye GG.....

Don’t you leave us, you are too much fun and way to clever!
Agreed!

Just ask the Mod to delete those posts.

Return to “Lydia Millen”