The Vaping Dandruff Gobbler of Press Product Bungalow #35

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Vaping Dandruff Gobbler of Press Product Bungalow #35

Post by Muff_Puff »

Magic97 wrote:Oh I didn’t even notice the Pellegrino water bottle next to her ... was just an AD basically !

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma »

Muff_puff wrote:Image.
I love how she sounds exactly what she is: a fangirl and not leonie's equal in the industry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Muff_puff wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:02 am
Magic97 wrote:Oh I didn’t even notice the Pellegrino water bottle next to her ... was just an AD basically !
Thanks 🙈🙈🙈

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

When (some) people are younger they have bags of confidence.
She must of had loads to get up on stage in Ibiza wearing next to nothing. She obviously thought she looked gorgeous aswell which no doubt boosted her confidence.

Over the years, all the trolling and negative comments have slowly been chipping away at her confidence.

She's constantly worried about her looks, weight and how people see her.

All these worries are constantly whizzing around in her head, so now, when she has to meet people or go to an event, she's a bag of nerves.

It's called Social Anxiety Disorder. (SAD).

This can be a symptom of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. (BDD).

This could be the reason why she doesn't go out much and prefers to stay at home.

It could also be the reason why she clings to Carrie and Ali. They are her safety blanket.

When you are in your own home, you don't worry about these things as much.
Because she knows Carrie and Ali so well, she doesn't feel like she's being judged. She can be herself around them and be herself in her own home (however vile that may be)

When she was (watching) that woman decorate her Christmas trees, she was acting like a child and having a laugh with Cal, she was just being herself. That's the real her.

But as soon as she has to leave the house, her fears come flooding back.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

.ImageImageImageImageImage

meowma
Talker
Talker

Post by meowma »

can someone show me the red dress please

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

WTF are those shoes!!!!!!?

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Muff_puff wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:22 am
WTF are those shoes!!!!!!?

Omg she goes full on Dior now 🤢🤢🤢

What happened to this one time Classy brand !

My2cents88
Learner
Learner

Post by My2cents88 »

Muff_puff wrote:WTF are those shoes!!!!!!?

I know these aren't the exact same but similar. I can see it says Christian Dior on the back, this is the closest on there website that I could find. Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

It's like Dior threw up on her!

No #AD by the way.

Date: 11th February
Time: 11:40am

www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Muff_puff wrote:When (some) people are younger they have bags of confidence.
She must of had loads to get up on stage in Ibiza wearing next to nothing. She obviously thought she looked gorgeous aswell which no doubt boosted her confidence.

Over the years, all the trolling and negative comments have slowly been chipping away at her confidence.

All these worries are constantly whizzing around in her head, so now, when she has to meet people or go to an event, she's a bag of nerves.

This could be the reason why she doesn't go out much and prefers to stay at home.

It could also be the reason why she clings to Carrie and Ali. They are her safety blanket.

Because she knows Carrie and Ali so well, she doesn't feel like she's being judged. She can be herself around them and be herself in her own home (however vile that may be) Image

When she was (watching) that woman decorate her Christmas trees, she was acting like a child and having a laugh with Cal, she was just being herself. That's the real her.

That & knowing that other real life women will see you for the c*nt you are. Having young drunk lads on stag dos thinking you look game for a shag is one thing...women judging your personality, seeing through to your rotten self obsessed soul, rejecting you and wounding your fragile ego by making you feel the empty shell of a human you are, something else entirely.

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Muff_puff wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:14 am
When (some) people are younger they have bags of confidence.

Because she knows Carrie and Ali so well, she doesn't feel like she's being judged. She can be herself around them and be herself in her own home (however vile that may be) Image

I see it a little differently: I think she might have NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) (this is just an observation based on her behaviour and not a diagnosis) and in that case anxiety and body dysmorphia are quite common, expecially in the case of a covert female narcissist who uses her looks and charms to get her needs met. This is because narcissists don’t have a stable and real self, there is just a very unstable false self (mask, facade) that slips all the time, which causes huge feelings of stress, anxiety and fear.

If she only had SAD and BDD she wouldn’t need to feel superior all the time and she wouldn’t have to be a bitch to Ali and Carrie to feel good about herself.

And I don’t think she is herself with Cal at all. Imo he is just another guilable minion to her, someone she can use to better herself.
Last edited by Iris1969 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

I think her possible SAD ( and as a matter of fact any sort of diagnosing is not allowed on GG) comes from her low class habits/personality. She just does not fit with professional crowd. She shows no signs of SAD when she’s at her hairdressers, or getting makeup done at the counter, or is a( free) guest at luxury hotels. Her dIscomfort comes from being a fraud. She knows she does not belong. This industry is not about no-talent pretty instagirls anymore. There is more to it now. It’s a new industry, and it is highly competitive. Only the most skilled ones (creative, active, in-the-know) people will be able to make it as influencer now. If you follow girls like Leonie, Xenia, Tamara even, you see how overwhelmingly busy they are to play by the rules and to stay in high demand by top brands. Sitting at home and filming yourself in a robe shilling products you have 0 knowledge about (and not making any effort to learn) does not work anymore.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Muff_Puff »

So in a nutshell...... She's f*cked! lol.

She has multiple things wrong in her brain and should seek help from a Doctor or Therapist.

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

Sorry for double-posting, can’t edit the previous one...

But! Even her attending the BAFTA’s in “old” jumpsuit is VERY telling imo. Does this mean there are no other partnerships on her plate? No other brand to sponsor her with a selection of outfits? No NaP, Lousaviaroma, Karen Millen?
I also think she probably wasn’t allowed to wear red to promote water. That’s not the colour to market a “pure” product.

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

My mom always told me: The interior of someone house mirror a lot their psychology...

Magic97
Informer
Informer

Post by Magic97 »

Brunette_ wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:13 am

But! Even her attending the BAFTA’s in “old” jumpsuit is VERY telling imo. Does this mean there are no other partnerships on her plate? No other brand to sponsor her with a selection of outfits? No NaP, Lousaviaroma, Karen Millen?
I also think she probably wasn’t allowed to wear red to promote water. That’s not the colour to market a “pure” product.

What did others Pellegrino promoters wore?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Magic97 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:19 am
Brunette_ wrote:

A tray with water bottles ;-).

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Muff Puff.. not sure if its really fair to put this girls details on here. Think similar has been done in the past and its not gone down well. God knows how many people read here, so to send them her way when she probably barely knows lidl from a million years ago might not be a good idea

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

Magic97 wrote:
Brunette_ wrote:

Leonie wore silver dress (see above).

Return to “Lydia Millen”