Unpopular Opinions Part 7

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Unpopular Opinions Part 7

Post by Annaj001 »

(^^^ it’s funny that you say that because that is how I feel about Star Wars. But I love Harry Potter haha. I guess it’s just that I grew up with those books.)

Middle parts are attractive on....maybe less than 1% of the people wearing them. Everyone else...STOP.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

justin bieber's wife is terribly average looking. which in itself is not a poblem but she's a model!? like why? :o

aauball
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by aauball »

Miss Universe. My mom was overjoyed when the Filipina won. I was like, EH, I'M NOT PROUD. It used to be so back then, we'd have Filipino-looking contestants making us proud because of the way we look. Filipinos are sooo into Caucasian-looking celebrities already, claiming their brown blood only for woke points when it's pretty obvious they got ahead because of the way they look. If they're in white countries? Maybe they wouldn't stand out because too many people look just like them, period. That's why I hate, hate, HATE these competitions at all, they're so OBJECTIFYING AS FUCK, and it only hurts girls' self-esteem. Plus, the winner certainly doesn't represent the way her people look at all, clearly competitions like these only promote Eurocentric version of beauty.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

there is NOTHING remotely funny or interesting about emma chamberlain. why people like her and watch her is beyond me

Post by Guest »

Meghan Markle is very average looking. She also seems super fake and up her own ass.

Ditto Emma Watson.

People who are adults and still obsessed with/reference Harry Potter are weird as fuck.

I am not interested in any of the Disney remakes. The new Aladdin looks ridiculously awful. Will Smith as the Genie? Really? :roll:

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I don't give a crap about Birdbox nor that AOC chick and her dance video

Post by Guest »

Miranda Sings scares the fuck out of me. I don't understand how anyone watches this shit on a regularly basis? It's not funny, it's fucking weird.

Post by Guest »

AnnaWintour wrote: Miranda Sings scares the fuck out of me. I don't understand how anyone watches this shit on a regularly basis? It's not funny, it's fucking weird.
OMG I so freaking agree. I never understood the appeal back when she became mega-popular. Her stuff was literally cringe-inducing for me, and still is. The persona of the character is also really freaking awful and not funny or amusing or entertaining to watch.

Are people watching it to feel better about themselves in some sort of weird schadenfreude? I just don't get it.

Post by Guest »

Probably not unpopular, but I need to vent to say that Mummy blogger Constance Hall (who is currently on Dancing With The Stars Australia) and calls herself and her bogan white trash followers "Queens" is the most sanctimonious hypocrite I've ever heard of. I can't stand her, and the fact that she has leagues of followers just like her nasty trashy ass.

She seriously thinks the hate and constructive criticism she gets is not valid, and wants to pull the "I'M BEING BULLIED!" card, when she and her league do the same, if not far worse to others! HYPOCRITE!

It makes me weep for humanity and mostly for the children of these vapid vacuous cows - of which she has 5 plus 2 step kids, to at least 3 men. I can't stand people that think dropping crotch fruit means you're somehow a 'great' person who shouldn't be questioned. Especially when they are actively fucking over their kids with poor relationships and lifestyles. Bitch, Please.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

I hate that in a lot of threads on here, anything but blind hatred for a given youtuber is not really tolerated.
Sure, it's a gossip site and most of the threads are for trashing, but I don't think that means that no nuance should be allowed ever. It's very possible to discuss things rationally without it falling into praise territory, and I think the echo chamber mentality of "everything they do is The Worst" sucks.

jerryjordan+hisjam
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jerryjordan+hisjam »

The Hadid sisters ... why? The one looks like a feral starving cat and they both seem like vapid whores. Yawn.

Post by Guest »

I can't stand most of the crap coming up on Netflix lately. A lot of it seems like teen drama and the rest is stand-up specials that are simply not funny. I honestly don't get the appeal of Kevin Hart, Amy Schumer, Ali Wong, Jeff Dunham, Ricky Gervais or Garbiel Eglesias. Yet they keep getting stand up specials and supposed popularity?. I have given them all a go, but most of them are actually embarrassing to me with the TMI stories they tell for laughs, which generally showcase what shitty people they are. I'm starting to think I loathe comedians worse than youtubers.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I don't understand the hype with Flamin' Hot Cheetos and Takis. I tried Takis in the purple bag once and didn't like the limey flavor. Then I tried the ones in the green bag and they were just OK but I wouldn't buy them again.

Post by Guest »

New Chris Lilley series on netflix... how does anyone think this crap is funny or amusing to watch??? WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE???

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

I’m tired of people complaining about pregnancy April fools jokes. Having a miscarriage or anything like that is tragic but get over yourself. They’re just jokes and people who bitch about it need to get off the internet and find a safe space.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

kaia gerber is ugly. she defo has supermodel body but the face!?

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

fashion companies don't HAVE TO have chubby/fat/obese models. good for them if they do, but they don't actually owe that to anyone, period

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

jim chapman's new girlfriend is a bit freaky looking, and nowhere near 'stunning' and 'gorgeous' as articles and tanya haters claim.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

tiny backpacks are fugly. even more disturbing when you know they paid thousands for it (I've seen some LV ones)

Unspoiledbrat
Learner
Learner

Post by Unspoiledbrat »

I'm tired of Selena Gomez's goodie to shoes persona. Like SHUT UP. I don't find her appeal, maybe if she was less famous I'd think she deserves better. She's boring always preaching about being kind and supporting girls but she's a snake, there have been reports where she screwed over her friends (Jennifer Aniston). Like does she even have friends other than Taylor Swift? I do feel sorry for her because she hasn't had the best of health, but everyone's always kissing her ass, giving her awards etc. I don't think she deserves to be as big as she is. I don't get the hype over her.

Return to “Absolutely NOTHING To Do With Gurus”