Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani bloggers/influencers

Post by teaspill »

sarathomas753 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:16 pm
beautyloverxox wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:02 pm
I was thinking.. what if someone makes a free webpage (like on Wordpress or something) and posts these screenshots. The fact that her name will be all over it will make it so that anytime someone looks her up, the webpage would show up and they can see it. It will also be easier to direct people to it. Also, companies will see that when they look up her name and I guarantee that in today's climate, no body wants to associate with someone who has made racially sensitive remarks and brings drama wherever they go.
What racially sensitive remarks did she make though??? She said nigga which everyone says these days. its in all of the rap songs. The word "nigg" with the "er" at the end is offensive, but nigga isn't.
How about the clear implication that black people are thugs. I can't believe this was even a question....

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:24 pm
sarathomas753 wrote:
beautyloverxox wrote:
I was thinking.. what if someone makes a free webpage (like on Wordpress or something) and posts these screenshots. The fact that her name will be all over it will make it so that anytime someone looks her up, the webpage would show up and they can see it. It will also be easier to direct people to it. Also, companies will see that when they look up her name and I guarantee that in today's climate, no body wants to associate with someone who has made racially sensitive remarks and brings drama wherever they go.
What racially sensitive remarks did she make though??? She said nigga which everyone says these days. its in all of the rap songs. The word "nigg" with the "er" at the end is offensive, but nigga isn't.
How about the clear implication that black people are thugs. I can't believe this was even a question....
How about her insensitivity towards slavery
or maybe her hate towards hijabi women
Do some of us need this spelled out?

Clearly beautycon found these offensive and serious enough to remove traces of her from their website

maryamischeat
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by maryamischeat »

Maryam Making America Racist again blog coming soon maryamishtiaq.home.blog

sarathomas753
Talker
Talker

Post by sarathomas753 »

teaspill wrote:
sarathomas753 wrote:
beautyloverxox wrote:
Where did she say black people are thugs and in what context did she say that? You guys might be taking it out of context. Why was she saying all of this stuff? do you guys even know the reason?

sarathomas753
Talker
Talker

Post by sarathomas753 »

teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:26 pm
teaspill wrote:
sarathomas753 wrote:
beautyloverxox wrote:

Clearly beautycon found these offensive and serious enough to remove traces of her from their website
Why did she say these comments about hijabi women??? Was her significant other cheating on her with a hijabi woman or did she just say that out of nowhere? What was the context? I mean she is a muslim herself so why would she hate hijabi women.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

sarathomas753 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:43 pm
teaspill wrote:
teaspill wrote:
sarathomas753 wrote:
beautyloverxox wrote:

Why did she say these comments about hijabi women??? Was her significant other cheating on her with a hijabi woman or did she just say that out of nowhere? What was the context? I mean she is a muslim herself so why would she hate hijabi women.
I think you're grossly missing the point here. No one else seems to be having this difficulty.

But let me indulge you and go along with you for a bit. So why hasn't she come out and explained all this. Why act like a guilty person and delete the entire account along with all comments in which people are asking her what this is about. I get it that you want to give her the benefit of the doubt but the girl clearly doesn't want to help herself. Probably cause she knows she's guilty of everything that is being said about her.

beautyloverxox
Talker
Talker

Post by beautyloverxox »

Um.. are you serious? Saying the "n" word isn't offensive when it ends with "A" versus "er" is the most tone deaf thing I've heard. Rap songs also reference copious amount of drugs, prostitution and other lewd acts, does that mean that this makes them ok to include in your daily vernacular?
Also, as far as "taking out of context".. what context could make it ok to say that you find slavery funny or that you want to drag a girl by the hijab... there is no possible context that makes it ok. If you feel that word is so okay, you should try using it at school or work and see where that lands you. Heck, go say it on the streets and see what that gets you. it's not ok, it's never ok.

Also, are you really trying to say that oh because Maryam is a muslim, she couldn't possibly hate a hijabi or make a cruel comment about one? What rainbow unicorn fairytale land do you live in?

If you want to make up delusional ideas about how Maryam's sick, racist comments are somehow justified, then you are more than welcome to DM her privately but clearly this isn't the platform.. This will be the last time I address this particular topic about "out of context" or "the n word is ok".. this conversation is definitely over. There's much more to discuss here than that.

sarathomas753
Talker
Talker

Post by sarathomas753 »

beautyloverxox wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:52 pm
Um.. are you serious? Saying the "n" word isn't offensive when it ends with "A" versus "er" is the most tone deaf thing I've heard. Rap songs also reference copious amount of drugs, prostitution and other lewd acts, does that mean that this makes them ok to include in your daily vernacular?
Also, as far as "taking out of context".. what context could make it ok to say that you find slavery funny or that you want to drag a girl by the hijab... there is no possible context that makes it ok. If you feel that word is so okay, you should try using it at school or work and see where that lands you. Heck, go say it on the streets and see what that gets you. it's not ok, it's never ok.

Also, are you really trying to say that oh because Maryam is a muslim, she couldn't possibly hate a hijabi or make a cruel comment about one? What rainbow unicorn fairytale land do you live in?

If you want to make up delusional ideas about how Maryam's sick, racist comments are somehow justified, then you are more than welcome to DM her privately but clearly this isn't the platform.. This will be the last time I address this particular topic about "out of context" or "the n word is ok".. this conversation is definitely over. There's much more to discuss here than that.
I have heard people say the "n" word casually and no offense was taken as long as it ended with an a. Lol. It's like singing song lyrics or rapping lol. Some people might be offended tho.

sarathomas753
Talker
Talker

Post by sarathomas753 »

teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:48 pm
sarathomas753 wrote:
teaspill wrote:
teaspill wrote:
sarathomas753 wrote:

I think you're grossly missing the point here. No one else seems to be having this difficulty.

But let me indulge you and go along with you for a bit. So why hasn't she come out and explained all this. Why act like a guilty person and delete the entire account along with all comments in which people are asking her what this is about. I get it that you want to give her the benefit of the doubt but the girl clearly doesn't want to help herself. Probably cause she knows she's guilty of everything that is being said about her.
Yeah, she should talk about it rather than deleting stuff. I agree, there.

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

sarathomas753 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:03 pm
beautyloverxox wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:52 pm

I have heard people say the "n" word casually and no offense was taken as long as it ended with an a. Lol. It's like singing song lyrics or rapping lol. Some people might be offended tho.
hmmm wonder why some people would be offended......hmmmm such a hard question

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

I am confused? In what context is it EVER OK to say the things she has said? Immaturity ? Um ok? Try saying that around a college campus and see how long you last in that university.
This is honestly beyond just the bunch of tweets. Thoughts, patterns dont change. If her recent posts were profoundly different you could still say you know what she changed. They are not. Less childish wording ummm maybe if that?

Chaiteakoffee

Post by Chaiteakoffee »

Yeah I agree. I think she should address it, deleting thing made it look worst

sarathomas753 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:05 pm
teaspill wrote:
sarathomas753 wrote:
teaspill wrote:
teaspill wrote:

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

Chaiteakoffee wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:07 pm
Yeah I agree. I think she should address it, deleting thing made it look worst

sarathomas753 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:05 pm
teaspill wrote:
sarathomas753 wrote:
teaspill wrote:

Yea well too late. She's already showed everyone that she is guilty. Actions speak louder than words. She really should have thought of her next move before looking for a quick and easy solution like deleting her account. That didn't help her at all

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

maryamischeat wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:37 pm
Maryam Making America Racist again blog coming soon maryamishtiaq.home.blog
maryam ishtiaq
maryam i shah
maryam ishtiaq shah
maryam shah
she uses all these variations

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

LOLOLLLLZ Someone is spamming Nabeel and Maryams's account just like traffic was being directed to racistmaryam. These two have really pissed someone very tech savvy. And it's happening on all their posts. lol they can't keep up with the deleting. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We definitely got someone's attention
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

okqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by okqueen »

teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:35 pm
LOLOLLLLZ Someone is spamming Nabeel and Maryams's account just like traffic was being directed to racistmaryam. These two have really pissed someone very tech savvy. And it's happening on all their posts. lol they can't keep up with the deleting. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

AMAZING 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

teaspill
Informer
Informer

Post by teaspill »

okqueen wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:42 pm
teaspill wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:35 pm

AMAZING 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
The irony: She kept buying fake followers and today fake accounts are leaving comments directing people to this thread. lmfao I can't :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mua_coffeelover
Learner
Learner

Post by mua_coffeelover »

Tomorrow's Monday. I have a feeling that both Nabeel and Maryam are trying to figure a way out of this. There should be something up tomorrow on her ig addressing this issue. Now if it's the actual truth (shocker) or just another victim sob story, we'll probably find out tomorrow. Right now, their strategy is just ignoring it and deleting all evidence which is clearly not working...
Sigh, when will they learn? :roll:

growyourfollowing14
Stalker
Stalker

Post by growyourfollowing14 »

I made an exposing fund https://selly.gg/p/935990c9 donate to be part of the movement

Every donation to this is used to spam comments, tag and to expose their lies
The more the funding more I will contact all companies shes worked with
Make a list of all companies
Make an official expose instagram

Post by Guest »

Look at all these sponsors tagging her twitter account and Nabeel has the audacity to say the tweets are photoshopped. Now Nabeel and Maryam please explain why you deleted the twitter account if those tweets were photoshopped. Shouldn’t you leave the twitter account up so people can go back and see that the tweets don’t exist. OR did you mean to say the whole account doesn’t belong to Maryam, in which case, why are brands she works with tagging that account in their posts. LOL caught in your own web of lies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”