https://discord.gg/EKd8m2V Continued Posting of other Sites or Discords Will Result in being BANNED - GO SPAM ELSEWHERE!
IF YOU SEE IT, PLEASE REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY! Thank you!!
Image

MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

User avatar
sleepmon
Debater
Debater
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by sleepmon »

Honestly that would make sense if Eva gave Paris to her mom. I hope this is the case. I am most willing to bet that she gave Paris to her mom after her car accident when she had to be on a wheelchair for a bit. Of course, Paris could have ran away as well and she's neglecting to talk about it because she doesn't want to get called out for being an irresponsible owner. I don't think she even got Paris fixed either.

askthatgorl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 146
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:31 am
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by askthatgorl »

radishes wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:27 am
Eva’s last video really annoyed me for a few reasons.
1- her reasoning for ditching Teala and Sierra. Don’t get me wrong, I actually completely understand where she is coming from in wanting friends that align with your interests. But she just did it in such a snobby way. They probably considered her a close friend, and she just ditched them. In the real world friendships fade, but there’s no reason she couldn’t have kept them as “let’s get coffee once in a while and catch up” type of friends. Now their feelings are probably hurt, and she ruined a long friendship. Especially because she was pretty vocal about how Mere left them.
2- She acted like all the og youtuber girls were in the beauty realm. I’ve been watching YouTube since I was 11 and there were absolutely women in comedy. CommunityChannel was one of the biggest comedy youtubers back in the day. Same with HappySlip. Ryan Higa even collabed with happy slip.
3- She is acting like she is literally the only woman doing cinematography. Now I’ll be honest, I’m not a big travel vlog watcher Bc even though I love traveling, watching clips of other people traveling is absolutely boring to me. But I occasionally watch Sorelle amore who does cinematic type travel vlogs. Eva claims she dug and scoured and found no one, but I barely watch those type of videos and already stumbled onto one woman. Also, Monica and Shelby church both have fantastic editing. Monica does way more than beauty videos too.

Honestly, Eva reminds me of when I was younger. I thought I was smarter than my hs friends and they were holding me back. Looking back now it was my own ego problems. I was an immature teenager. Eva being in her 20s and acting like this is not a good look.

Also she’s still friends with Brent who I think is annoying as hell lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched most of this video. As soon as she said “I’m a Leo, I’m independent and see through bs...” I scoffed.

It doesn’t matter your zodiac; if you operate from a low vibrational energy you’re going to be a douche and overexplain every step you make because of insecurities you dress in fake confidence. EVERY SIGN DOES THIS! She has her lil crystals, zen curated Google haus and majority #ffffff friends in hawaii, but everything is mad transparent. Especially them marketable #ffffff friends! I am screaming!

She’s scared to be alone. She wants to dominate a field as the first “girl” to dominate cinematography. She then goes on to say she wants gfs to travel with. GIRL (since that’s how she sees herself and this is the most authentic thing she clung to during the video...) collaborate with other women in the field already don’t Costell and hire assistants and call them your best friends!

She has access to so many resources yet she’s so... willfully ignorant.

Also that piece of cheese she is/isn’t dating “we dunno for the views” matches her maturity level. She said she ain’t looking for people who want to use her purely as a muse but... *sighs*

BE ALONE AND FIND YOUR IDENTITY IN PEACE GIRL!

User avatar
sleepmon
Debater
Debater
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by sleepmon »

I wonder if she feels any bit of spite for Teala buying a bigger, much nicer house. Eva bought that small house but I don't think she bought it alone. I remember in one of her videos she bought it with another person. I'm assuming she's got a roomie hidden or something. I think that Bree Klein chick that's been hanging out with her is her roommate. Mainly because after their Big Bear trip, she was there when they all went home and that other chick was gone. But her house seems on the small side and to share it with someone else... NGL I feel like Teala got the better deal even if she waited a while.

User avatar
BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1258
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:40 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

Tesla’s house is her parents I’m pretty sure. Eva’s is her own.

User avatar
sleepmon
Debater
Debater
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by sleepmon »

BONTBFW wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:25 pm
Tesla’s house is her parents I’m pretty sure. Eva’s is her own.
She bought a new house recently and seemed pretty open that it was hers.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 12802 times
Been thanked: 1413 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by radishes »

sleepmon wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:25 pm
Tesla’s house is her parents I’m pretty sure. Eva’s is her own.
She bought a new house recently and seemed pretty open that it was hers.
No I’m pretty sure that’s her parents house. The new house tour right? I believe that’s her parents house as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
sleepmon
Debater
Debater
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by sleepmon »

radishes wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:55 pm
sleepmon wrote:
BONTBFW wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:25 pm
Tesla’s house is her parents I’m pretty sure. Eva’s is her own.
She bought a new house recently and seemed pretty open that it was hers.
No I’m pretty sure that’s her parents house. The new house tour right? I believe that’s her parents house as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would make sense why it's so big then. No offense to those who live with their parents but you'd think she would want to live on her own.

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Justreading4fun »

I don’t get why Teala makes it seem like she bought that house herself.... to flex? I’m so confused. How do you guys know that’s her parents house?

User avatar
sleepmon
Debater
Debater
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by sleepmon »

Justreading4fun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:46 am
I don’t get why Teala makes it seem like she bought that house herself.... to flex? I’m so confused. How do you guys know that’s her parents house?
I don't. I think it is Teala's house. That other person said it was her parent's. However, whenever I watched one of Niki's vlogs she referred to the house as Teala's house. And Teala has claimed it to be her own house. So I'm not really sure? Maybe she bought the house and allowed her parents to live with her?

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Justreading4fun »

sleepmon wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:57 am
Justreading4fun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:46 am
I don’t get why Teala makes it seem like she bought that house herself.... to flex? I’m so confused. How do you guys know that’s her parents house?
I don't. I think it is Teala's house. That other person said it was her parent's. However, whenever I watched one of Niki's vlogs she referred to the house as Teala's house. And Teala has claimed it to be her own house. So I'm not really sure? Maybe she bought the house and allowed her parents to live with her?
Mhmm, I guess it a little unclear. But she did a house tour and everything so I just assumed it was hers

User avatar
BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1258
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:40 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 155 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by BONTBFW »

sleepmon wrote:
Justreading4fun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:46 am
I don’t get why Teala makes it seem like she bought that house herself.... to flex? I’m so confused. How do you guys know that’s her parents house?
I don't. I think it is Teala's house. That other person said it was her parent's. However, whenever I watched one of Niki's vlogs she referred to the house as Teala's house. And Teala has claimed it to be her own house. So I'm not really sure? Maybe she bought the house and allowed her parents to live with her?
When you went over someone’s house a kid did you say “we are going to x’s parents house” or did you say “we are going to x’s house”.

When you moved did you refer to the new house as your parents home or your home?

Tesla’s name might be in the house I’ll give her that, but that’s her parents home just like the last one lmao.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:38 pm
Has thanked: 12802 times
Been thanked: 1413 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by radishes »

Justreading4fun wrote:
sleepmon wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:57 am
Justreading4fun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:46 am
I don’t get why Teala makes it seem like she bought that house herself.... to flex? I’m so confused. How do you guys know that’s her parents house?
I don't. I think it is Teala's house. That other person said it was her parent's. However, whenever I watched one of Niki's vlogs she referred to the house as Teala's house. And Teala has claimed it to be her own house. So I'm not really sure? Maybe she bought the house and allowed her parents to live with her?
Mhmm, I guess it a little unclear. But she did a house tour and everything so I just assumed it was hers
If you look at the comments on the house tour it says how Sierra said in one of her vids that it was Teala’s parents house. There was more evidence when the house tour came out I honestly don’t remember and don’t feel like digging any more, but yeah just go look at the comments on the house tour vid.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Justreading4fun »

radishes wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:57 pm
Justreading4fun wrote:
sleepmon wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:57 am
Justreading4fun wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:46 am
I don’t get why Teala makes it seem like she bought that house herself.... to flex? I’m so confused. How do you guys know that’s her parents house?
I don't. I think it is Teala's house. That other person said it was her parent's. However, whenever I watched one of Niki's vlogs she referred to the house as Teala's house. And Teala has claimed it to be her own house. So I'm not really sure? Maybe she bought the house and allowed her parents to live with her?
Mhmm, I guess it a little unclear. But she did a house tour and everything so I just assumed it was hers
If you look at the comments on the house tour it says how Sierra said in one of her vids that it was Teala’s parents house. There was more evidence when the house tour came out I honestly don’t remember and don’t feel like digging any more, but yeah just go look at the comments on the house tour vid.

Ahhh thanks I found it - it’s definitely her parents’ house




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honey06
Debater
Debater
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 152 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Honey06 »

Hi guys, so, i stopped watching her videos a couple months ago. And i thought that she and adam were still dating? Because, i read that they broke up and started dating again. And now i watched a video called "boyfriend" with brent? Im so confused!!! Can someone explain me?
(English is my second language)

User avatar
Brune
Informer
Informer
Posts: 446
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 1:17 am
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 563 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Brune »

So she separated from the savage squad probably because she realized they were too fake and superficial. Eva is in this yoga/meditation/self-love vibe, I personally enjoy these things and I am not criticizing, but I feel like she does it just for the views........

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 788
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:35 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 416 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Jcrewing »

Brune wrote:So she separated from the savage squad probably because she realized they were too fake and superficial. Eva is in this yoga/meditation/self-love vibe, I personally enjoy these things and I am not criticizing, but I feel like she does it just for the views........
I honestly think Eva is just as superficial... if not even more than the other girls. She is over the top just for views. And remember someone in the thread said that in the early days of YouTube, Eva used to mass spam DM everyone and comment for them to check out her videos. And that in high school, she told people that she wanted to make it big. She really did make it for herself but she also used people to get where she is. She steps on people just to get ahead and if they don’t “serve her” anymore, she’ll drop them like a hot tamale.

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Justreading4fun »

Jcrewing wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:56 am
Brune wrote:So she separated from the savage squad probably because she realized they were too fake and superficial. Eva is in this yoga/meditation/self-love vibe, I personally enjoy these things and I am not criticizing, but I feel like she does it just for the views........
I honestly think Eva is just as superficial... if not even more than the other girls. She is over the top just for views. And remember someone in the thread said that in the early days of YouTube, Eva used to mass spam DM everyone and comment for them to check out her videos. And that in high school, she told people that she wanted to make it big. She really did make it for herself but she also used people to get where she is. She steps on people just to get ahead and if they don’t “serve her” anymore, she’ll drop them like a hot tamale.
I thought it was a bit self-centred of her to complain about nobody wanting to go on adventures with her. For one, you can’t just except people to drop everything and go abroad with you because you want to. Secondly, not everybody likes to constantly travel. And lastly, some people would prefer to plan stuff in advance so it doesn’t ruin any plans you already have... realistically in the world of work you don’t get to ~spontaneously~ fly out whenever you want. So the fact that this is something she can complain about just shows how spoilt she is :/

User avatar
sleepmon
Debater
Debater
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by sleepmon »

IDK is it just me or does she overhype herself on IG a lot? Like take for instance her Oahu vlogs. Her pictures on instagram seem to indicate she's living her best life, but in her vlogs it always seems like she is by herself unless she's traveling with someone else since the Smith family or any other surfer friends wants to hang out -- which they usually never do, I think she had to convince one of them to take her to dinner.

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Justreading4fun »

sleepmon wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:51 pm
IDK is it just me or does she overhype herself on IG a lot? Like take for instance her Oahu vlogs. Her pictures on instagram seem to indicate she's living her best life, but in her vlogs it always seems like she is by herself unless she's traveling with someone else since the Smith family or any other surfer friends wants to hang out -- which they usually never do, I think she had to convince one of them to take her to dinner.
I agree. Her Instagram is such a contrast to her in her vlogs..
On IG she comes across as vain and self-obsessed.. and masks it as ~self love~ and ~creativity~ lol no one needs to do that many photoshoots let’s be real 🙄 but the in her videos she doesn’t seem to carry the same persona as her IG but yeah I agree

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Justreading4fun »

And Eva tries too hard to be sexy... it’s like she’s constantly fishing for compliments... like did you really have to do a makeup tutorial in a white seamless bralette? If she hadn’t got her boobs down she would not be wearing that for makeup tutorial lol

User avatar
Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 770
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:22 am
Has thanked: 1741 times
Been thanked: 1749 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Its so annoying how she’s always doing those ig stories of her dancing around half naked while smiling at the camera and pulling her eyes back with her hands lmao. I just wanna be like chill bitch we get it. Once or twice is enough and cute I guess but she does it almost EVERYDAY


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 670
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:31 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Is Eva done trying to be a carbon copy of Alexis Ren yet, or is that still going on? I give it less the an a year until she's back with Teala and Sierra. Say what you will, but those two definitely valued the group's friendship more than Eva ever did. She was just on a power trip and wanted to be some Queen Bee leader and got pressed when the others didn't follow suit.

User avatar
Justreading4fun

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Justreading4fun »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:41 am
Its so annoying how she’s always doing those ig stories of her dancing around half naked while smiling at the camera and pulling her eyes back with her hands lmao. I just wanna be like chill bitch we get it. Once or twice is enough and cute I guess but she does it almost EVERYDAY


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’s so annoying 🙄

User avatar
sleepmon
Debater
Debater
Posts: 236
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 492 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by sleepmon »



Just want to show everybody one BTS photoshoot of one of Eva's new bffs. Compare the screenshot to the actual video. These two don't connect at all, the smile was fake and fabricated, but in a regular photo you'd think they were super close lol. IDK it just seems like... sad.

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:48 pm
Has thanked: 710 times
Been thanked: 620 times

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Loopdoops »

Since Meredith has now come clean about her eating disorder...will Eva apologize for talking about it so publicly? Meredith explained on her new IG post that she’s comfortable sharing her journey, her therapist gave her the green light to talk about it on SM. There were some comments about the girls and Meredith agreed that they had made things worst because they brought it up so candidly, especially Eva. She’s certainly the most hypocrital, considering she had no patience and just plastered it all over the internet as if she were the victim. Now she does it to Teale and Sierra without an explanation to them and expects a pass. No you imbecile, you don’t value friendships at all cause you look for public validation. Everything this girl does is for attention, you can see it. Even her ex bf Adam left a heart emoji on Meredith’s post. Why? Cause maybe he finally realized her surface level positive energy vibes woke shit was too much of a facade because deep down she’s just as superficial as the girls she puts down.

Post Reply

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”