coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

I just looked at Dani’s IG story and I saw this. I’m assuming the little blonde kid is Parker’s child? I have no kids and I’ve never been married but I have a feeling I wouldn’t like it if my child was crawling around in a bed with my ex husbands NEW girlfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ambivalent_1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ambivalent_1 »

That's not her in the bed and that isn't Parker's kid. I forgot what that post was about but it had something to do with kids waking you up or some "mom" complaint.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Boy, she has gotten so lazy about making a living now that she's latched onto a new man. No videos for a month? Even though I only watch her vlogs due to her sponsored, unreliable product reviews, I still keep tabs on what she produces. More dedicated YouTubers pre film videos when they're planning to do shit, but Dani can't quite get her act together. Taking care of 2 kids for 4 days a week is just so much "work".

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:Boy, she has gotten so lazy about making a living now that she's latched onto a new man. No videos for a month? Even though I only watch her vlogs due to her sponsored, unreliable product reviews, I still keep tabs on what she produces. More dedicated YouTubers pre film videos when they're planning to do shit, but Dani can't quite get her act together. Taking care of 2 kids for 4 days a week is just so much "work".
I was looking at her channel and thinking the same thing this morning. She used to be better about this back when she was still married. She cared way more, which I think is good for her not only monetarily but her happiness as well. Putting all her energy into this relationship is going to bite her in the butt. She'll lose both Parker and her following at the same time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

"I only have concealer on mah face, no foundation".....then adds 5 layers of powder.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

It irritates me to no end when people who have one abnormal pap smear make it into a hugggeeeee deal. Dani spent half her GRWM talking about it and even included it in an Instagram post. I understand being nervous if you're uninformed, but she's gonna milk this like crazy. You know she's gonna talk about her colposcopy as if it was some huuugggge surgical procedure.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

^well this is the same person calling her iron infusions "chemo." And even videoed the whole experience to gain sympathy and views. :roll: She really is an attention-seeker!

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dani is so obnoxious and immature.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

itsfuntobemean wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:46 am

Wow, lol. So immature! At least she's wearing a helmet, but where is Parker's? You know she thinks her ripped black jeans and shearling trimmed jean jacket are so motorcycle-chic you guyyzzzz. She always tries to dress herself for the occasion and always looks ridiculous.

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

Took this from a IG story the other day.. I had been wondering how she looked without all the filters she uses on IG. Image

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Whoa, I didn't realize how much filters change pictures. I don't parade myself around social media like she does. Crow's feet, crepey undereyes. Pretty normal stuff, yet she's obsessed with hiding it to appear perfect. Oh, and Dani....your thinking that "everyone gets sick around the holidays" is false and incorrect. Only people who are stressed out, have fights with their families or have unpleasant experiences "get sick" around the holidays. The "illness" happens once things go back to being normal and peaceful. Obviously her brother and father don't get along, and being together in one house was stressful for them. And of course, by Dani getting sick shows she has issues with her parents and brother that she needs to work on, and she needs to work on dealing with stress.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

He’s probably just giving her a ride around the block since she acts like an annoying child. Lol

ici
Learner
Learner

Post by ici »

rva1 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:06 am
i_just_cant wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:07 am
itsfuntobemean wrote:

Wow, lol. So immature! At least she's wearing a helmet, but where is Parker's? You know she thinks her ripped black jeans and shearling trimmed jean jacket are so motorcycle-chic you guyyzzzz. She always tries to dress herself for the occasion and always looks ridiculous.
I cannot believe he isn't wearing a helmet. Those ripped jeans of her aren't going to protect a whole lot if they ever get into an accident. Glad she's protecting her head but I guess the rest of her body be damned!
I feel petty pointing this out, but she’s wearing one of those helmets that only covers the top of your head, like a bike helmet. Those do close to nothing. How many times do you fall and hit the exact top of your head, versus hitting your face, jaw, or cheek? My partner rides, and he won’t consider doing it, or letting me ride with him, without a full helmet, the ones that go all around your head with that plastic you pull over your face. He won’t even let me go on with open toed shoes, because in a fall the pavement can scrape you down to the bone. I’m surprised Parker doesn’t care about his own safety — most riders I know take it very seriously because they know how dangerous accidents can be.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

ici wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:26 pm
rva1 wrote:
i_just_cant wrote:
itsfuntobemean wrote:

I cannot believe he isn't wearing a helmet. Those ripped jeans of her aren't going to protect a whole lot if they ever get into an accident. Glad she's protecting her head but I guess the rest of her body be damned!
I feel petty pointing this out, but she’s wearing one of those helmets that only covers the top of your head, like a bike helmet. Those do close to nothing. How many times do you fall and hit the exact top of your head, versus hitting your face, jaw, or cheek? My partner rides, and he won’t consider doing it, or letting me ride with him, without a full helmet, the ones that go all around your head with that plastic you pull over your face. He won’t even let me go on with open toed shoes, because in a fall the pavement can scrape you down to the bone. I’m surprised Parker doesn’t care about his own safety — most riders I know take it very seriously because they know how dangerous accidents can be.
Not petty at all! Agree 1000%!

Edited for spelling

SdAlejandra
Talker
Talker

Post by SdAlejandra »

ici wrote:
rva1 wrote:
i_just_cant wrote:
itsfuntobemean wrote:

He’s an ex cop so he gets a hall pass... right?

Way to set a good example!

I haven’t watched her videos in a LONG TIME. I seriously can’t handle all her lip smacking, teeth licking, slurping, and awful style. Yuck.

You guys think Parker reads here? I wish I had his email address to send him a link to these boards.... I guess ignorance is bliss lol

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

I kinda doubt he reads here or knows about GG. But if I could find a trash thread on my SO I’d totally read it haha. I wonder if he has noticed she doesn’t bother to take her kids anywhere.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Yeah, don't do it. (Briogeo) I heard from another YouTuber that they have been handing out free products and sponsorships like crazy to get people to buy them. I don't remember who it was. I don't trust anything Danielle has to say about anything.

Post by Guest »

We need a new thread!

Any name suggestions?

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Danilovesheralimony ?

ici
Learner
Learner

Post by ici »

On her latest video, she mentioned that she’s not going to be hauling as much, because she’s about to embark on a new chapter of her life, or something like that. Did anyone notice that? Wonder if there’s anything to it, or...? Could be nothing/just referring to the Kondo trend

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”