Mouse-Killin'andMorgue-Chillin':AtHomewithLydiaFillen#33

Iris1969

Re: Mouse-Killin'andMorgue-Chillin':AtHomewithLydiaFillen#33

Post by Iris1969 »

Poor Ali, after having a ball in London (no pun intended ;-) ), he’s back in the bungalow painting pasta :?.

Muff_Puff
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Muff_Puff »

Miss "I designed this all by myself"

Pffff. Mine looks better! Image

langwidere
Learner
Learner

Post by langwidere »

Muff_puff wrote:Miss "I designed this all by myself"

Pffff. Mine looks better! Image

But where’s the Lady Dior? We know Lyds has to carry a handbag around her house because she’s such a girlboss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

Wow. Just rechecked some more comments on her last insta post. The comments calling her out are still rolling in. Even her subs are tired of her whinging and like someone else said it is only other blogger leaches that are agreeing with her. She will not be able to post anything from her past that she lied about saying it was not sponsored which is everything. I have to laugh when she also has to say she used a voucher but used X amount of her own money. She thinks in her own head that if she adds that then it softens the blow and somehow hides the fact that she has a sponsored life. What a moron!

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Bless him, he really is ‘Thicky McThick’ but then, so is his wife! I’m here sipping the tea with plenty of biscuits at the ready (which I purchased). This is going to be quite the show as I don’t think either of them knows what they are actually supposed to be doing!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Iris1969 wrote:
Hunevoque wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:59 am
Iris1969 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:45 am
Hunevoque wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:23 am
It’s called being in love with your self!
Which is weird, because she also hates every part of her body and life: her boobs, her nose, her skin, her natural tan, her hair, her accent, her background, her real heritage, her husband ( ;-) ) etc. and she desperately wants to look and be a totally different person.
Maybe the mirror gives some completely different image :rofl:

Or is it secretly the other way around for her? ;-)
Also this Image

uncreative_blob
Learner
Learner

Post by uncreative_blob »

Honeybee745 wrote:
mrsscotland wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:31 pm
uncreative_blob wrote:I've never posted anything on here, just came to lurk and be entertained by you all (thank you btw! :)) but I noticed something that really bothered me.

She bought/leased "her" (OUR!) Mercedes and kept tagging MercedesAMG on twitter and/or instagram. Her car isn't even an AMG - it's a "normal" Mercedes with the AMG-exterieur line, so the car looks like an AMG but actually the engine is a normal Mercedes engine.

Just thought I share that detail with you all because somehow it really bugged me (as does everythign else she does).
Now going back to lurking :)
I feel your pain. It annoys me when people stick M badges on normal BMWs too Image

I work at BMW and although there are definitely some idiots out there who just stick an M badge on an old pre-owned BMW to make it look more expensive, BMW as well as Mercedes actually offer M or AMG packages when you have your new car configured, i.e. extra equipment packages with all the extras in M or AMG cars, like interior elements, sport suspension, or exterior elements. They just don't have the engine power (although you can go with a pretty high-powered engine as well).
So when I choose my company cars, I often go for the M package, because I like the extra luxury of the sporty elements, but I don't need the engine.

Anyway, I'm sure she doesn't know the difference and just wanted to show off.
yeah, that's what I meant, you just put it better than I did. She may have added the amg package for looks, but the engine is just a "normal" one. She kept tagging @MercedesAMG which is another company under the umbrella of Daimler. You explained it way better than I did though :)

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

gossipy locks wrote:Every single movie and tv show features product placement deals, which are only revealed in the end credits with a "thanks" or "promotional consideration by" - which is exactly the language that influencers are now being told they can't use. Plus not many people read all of the end credits so that should be changed too. Will tv and movie producers have to change how they label these things?
Product placement in the movies and such does not come with a dishonest review (oh I love it! It’s my absolute fa-vou-ri-te!), and does not contain any affiliate links to allow movie producer make money off the viewers. Same with magazines. They feature to let you know what’s new, but their reviews are neutral in nature, and they do not get money when you go and buy it.
From the marketing standpoint the purpose of Product placement is to raise Brand awareness and Brand recognition. So, that next time you shop in this category you will recognise the brand and pick their product and not someone else’s. Which means that technically other media do not directly sell anything to their viewers/readers, and do not profit from them.

eggybeggy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eggybeggy »

Brunette_ wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:58 am
gossipy locks wrote:Every single movie and tv show features product placement deals, which are only revealed in the end credits with a "thanks" or "promotional consideration by" - which is exactly the language that influencers are now being told they can't use. Plus not many people read all of the end credits so that should be changed too. Will tv and movie producers have to change how they label these things?
Product placement in the movies and such does not come with a dishonest review (oh I love it! It’s my absolute fa-vou-ri-te!), and does not contain any affiliate links to allow movie producer make money off the viewers. Same with magazines. They feature to let you know what’s new, but their reviews are neutral in nature, and they do not get money when you go and buy it.
From the marketing standpoint the purpose of Product placement is to raise Brand awareness and Brand recognition. So, that next time you shop in this category you will recognise the brand and pick their product and not someone else’s. Which means that technically other media do not directly sell anything to their viewers/readers, and do not profit from them.

Totally agree.

When you go to buy a car, you know the sales person is there to sell you it. The same as if you go to any shop, you know they are there to help (i.e. sell) you something. Adverts in magazines or on TV are paid for by the company and then they make no further money from the actual advert. These influencers used to tell us about products they had found on their own and enjoyed. Now they are sent items and are incentivised to show them. Thats a massive difference. We need to know that they might not be being genuine. An advert in a magazine isn't telling me its amazing and their new fave product. Adverts also have to follow guidelines and can't make claims that aren't true or knock competition etc Its about time that this industry became more regulated.

I do not understand why lidl is so angry about it. She is one of the people that has always shouted the loudest about how compliant she is, so this should really be no problem for her.

BloodyBasketCase
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BloodyBasketCase »

Quick philosophical question: If you exercise and don't post a smug camel toed selfie on your stories, does it even count?

(Lidl, please collect bonus points for including any of the following in your post - the fact you are luxe enough for a PT/ have a home gym / reference the early hour or that your husband is still in bed)

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

I wouldn't be smug about that selfie, she looks malnourished!

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

livingmybestlife wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:34 am
I wouldn't be smug about that selfie, she looks malnourished!
I would say the wrong proportions!

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

PT-gifted!

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Some great points made above, fair play ladies. This really is a forum with great content & intelligence (also lashings of devilish wit). This whole episode has been born from a previously unmonitored industry that’s blown up to epic proportions and the panic from certain ‘creators’ - that makes me cringe btw - is purely down to panic, as their ‘champagne taste, cider pockets’ lifestyle risks being exposed. About bloody time!
Last edited by LicenseToLurk on Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chick_pea
Debater
Debater

Post by Chick_pea »

Not sure my attachment will work but some of you might recall the Twitter war she had ceskitchen that left the poor woman abandoning her Twitter. Ceskitchen posted on her last Insta pic. Must be nice to see the miser being exposed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Excited about a new GHD product? More likely desperate for its affiliate link revenueImage...

okeythen
Talker
Talker

Post by okeythen »

I can't stand her and her arrogancy. I hope these changes really help to open people's eyes.

lizzy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lizzy »

I just understood what "affiliate link" means. I didn't know until she said she bought with her own money and no vouchers.

So she buys say 5 things for £300 on ASOS. Makes the video and add the affiliate links. Then returns 3 or 4 of the most expensive pieces. And get £200 back. With the affliliate links she gets all the money from people who click and buy there. Is that how it works?

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

mrsscotland wrote: Excited about a new GHD product? More likely desperate for its affiliate link revenueImage...

She is one of those people that will speak to you, be friends with you, suck up to you, grovel, plead, beg even if there is money for her involved. If you are of no use to her, she's not interested and you don't even register on her radar. You're either giving her something, she's paying you to do something (employees/slaves/house elves, or you might be of use to her a bit further down the line, not too far mind! Otherwise, who are you even, why are you breathing my #gifted oxygen!?

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

BloodyBasketCase wrote:Image

Quick philosophical question: If you exercise and don't post a smug camel toed selfie on your stories, does it even count?

(Lidl, please collect bonus points for including any of the following in your post - the fact you are luxe enough for a PT/ have a home gym / reference the early hour or that your husband is still in bed)
Anyway she doesn't need to keep showing us Labia MillenImage

Return to “Lydia Millen”