David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Locked
User avatar
Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3419
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Therapy
Has thanked: 1957 times
Been thanked: 4601 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Teacup30 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:43 am

I'm wondering if maybe he just told Alex he was upset but not necessarily why. Makes sense that he would tell Ilya as I'm pretty sure Ilya had a very serious relationship for a couple of years as well.

I think TJ seems sweet. Very softly spoken though. I don't think they are putting it on at all. I'll take any sweet couple stuff I can get at this point, since David isn't giving us anything.

olive-garden
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:47 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by olive-garden » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:49 am

prettyglass wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:34 am
olive-garden wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:18 am
I'm sorry to be off topic but does anyone else feel like Erin and TJ's relationship is mad cheesy? Just from watching Erin's vlogs I feel like some of its for show. Like that baby talk voice they put on a lot is so off putting to me. I'm not saying they aren't in love but sometimes I just feel like they're being extra about it. I dont know. I love Erin, I think she is so funny and endearing but I cringe a lot watching her vlogs. Again sorry for being off topic just had to say this somewhere and I don't want to put it in her comments if I'm just the one being extra.
Towards the beginning of this thread people were discussing whether or not they got snakey vibes from Jeff. I don’t get them from Jeff but I certainly get them from TJ. He comes across as an “indie softboi” to me.
Yeah, the kind to be all sweet to you but as soon as you have some problem about something he does he turns on you and acts like you're crazy and a bitch no matter how gently you bring up the issue. And then when you leave him he comes grovelling back with the "you're too good for me" just to do it all over again the next time.

PennyLane
Learner
Learner
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:40 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by PennyLane » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:03 am

I like Josh but I also get BIG “better than thou” vibes from him.
His on camera personality is really nice but then I remember he literally didnt invite his long time friends to his wedding and now he also apparently doesnt follow his current friends on social media.
He seems a bit leech-y to me. Like he doesnt really want to be a YouTuber cause he secretly still thinks hes better than “that” but its what makes him the most money so he just does it.

Anyone else?


(Sorry if this was discussed before, Im new to this topic but a long time vlogsquad stan. Just a thought I had after watching Josh’s latest mukbang vid.)
Last edited by PennyLane on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 721
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:52 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 499 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Dobrica » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:58 am

sparklesandsequins wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:04 am
I believe it's related to the big shoe = big dick mindset.
I know what it relates to, but the only experience I've had with that mindset, at least to my face, was other straight guys making jokes about it. This is the first time I'm seeing multiple women commenting on size 12 like it's a quality. I'm not judging, by the way, I'm genuinely asking out of curiosity.

I kinda like being in the minority here as a guy, it's like I get an insight into YOUR WORLD and how you discuss bulges and shoe size. I've tried lurking the straight guy equivalent of this subforum, by the way, the Vlog Squad Girls subreddit. I noped out of those comments pretty quickly, Jesus.

User avatar
monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3406
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 6:47 pm
Location: US
Has thanked: 304 times
Been thanked: 3868 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by monak » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:02 am

PennyLane wrote:I like Josh but I also get BIG “better than thou” vibes from him.
His on camera personality is really nice but then I remember he literally didnt invite his long time friends to his wedding and now he also apparently doesnt follow his current friends on social media.
He seems a bit leech-y to me. Like he doesnt really want to be a YouTuber cause he secretly still thinks hes better than “that” but its what makes him the most money so he just does it.

Anyone else?


(Sorry if this was discussed before, Im new to this topic but a long time vlogsquad stan. Just a thought I had after watching Josh’s latest mukbang vid.)
I don't really like Josh because I agree with you on all of this. He does act like he's better than everyone else. I don't like the way he treats Jonah. I think Jonah is annoying however I feel like Josh is actually rude/mean to him and actually means it. I find Josh to be just as annoying as Jonah honestly. The fact that he's still hanging onto fame from one kids show is sad.
She may be a bitch, but she's a genuine bitch with a heart. <3

User avatar
sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 866
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:08 am
Has thanked: 446 times
Been thanked: 1686 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by sparklesandsequins » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:22 am

Dobrica wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:58 am
sparklesandsequins wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:04 am
I believe it's related to the big shoe = big dick mindset.
I know what it relates to, but the only experience I've had with that mindset, at least to my face, was other straight guys making jokes about it. This is the first time I'm seeing multiple women commenting on size 12 like it's a quality. I'm not judging, by the way, I'm genuinely asking out of curiosity.

I kinda like being in the minority here as a guy, it's like I get an insight into YOUR WORLD and how you discuss bulges and shoe size. I've tried lurking the straight guy equivalent of this subforum, by the way, the Vlog Squad Girls subreddit. I noped out of those comments pretty quickly, Jesus.
Girls talk about it the same way, from my experience at least lol.

User avatar
fishfingers101
Talker
Talker
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:32 pm
Has thanked: 67 times
Been thanked: 331 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by fishfingers101 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:35 am

monak wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:02 am
PennyLane wrote:I like Josh but I also get BIG “better than thou” vibes from him.
His on camera personality is really nice but then I remember he literally didnt invite his long time friends to his wedding and now he also apparently doesnt follow his current friends on social media.
He seems a bit leech-y to me. Like he doesnt really want to be a YouTuber cause he secretly still thinks hes better than “that” but its what makes him the most money so he just does it.

Anyone else?


(Sorry if this was discussed before, Im new to this topic but a long time vlogsquad stan. Just a thought I had after watching Josh’s latest mukbang vid.)
I don't really like Josh because I agree with you on all of this. He does act like he's better than everyone else. I don't like the way he treats Jonah. I think Jonah is annoying however I feel like Josh is actually rude/mean to him and actually means it. I find Josh to be just as annoying as Jonah honestly. The fact that he's still hanging onto fame from one kids show is sad.
Agree with both of you. He really still seems to believe that he's better than the rest of the group when infact they're keeping him relevant. I do like him but I don't like the way he acts sometimes, especially towards Jonah.

User avatar
Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3419
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Therapy
Has thanked: 1957 times
Been thanked: 4601 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Teacup30 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:43 am

Dobrica wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:58 am
sparklesandsequins wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:04 am
I believe it's related to the big shoe = big dick mindset.
I know what it relates to, but the only experience I've had with that mindset, at least to my face, was other straight guys making jokes about it. This is the first time I'm seeing multiple women commenting on size 12 like it's a quality. I'm not judging, by the way, I'm genuinely asking out of curiosity.

I kinda like being in the minority here as a guy, it's like I get an insight into YOUR WORLD and how you discuss bulges and shoe size. I've tried lurking the straight guy equivalent of this subforum, by the way, the Vlog Squad Girls subreddit. I noped out of those comments pretty quickly, Jesus.
Is that the one that is mostly zoomed in screen shots and photos? And yeah, super creepy. The talk here is pretty light hearted and funny, but page was just predatory.

User avatar
Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 721
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:52 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 499 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Dobrica » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:00 am

Teacup30 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:43 am
Is that the one that is mostly zoomed in screen shots and photos? And yeah, super creepy. The talk here is pretty light hearted and funny, but page was just predatory.
Yes. I don't mind the actual pictures, but the comments that go along with them creep me out. Like a screenshot of Natalie with her mouth open and the caption "I'd love to fuck that tongue." I don't know, I'm not sensitive or PC or anything, I bro out with the best of them, but that's not just "guys being guys," it's like the incel part of the VS fanbase.

I cringe just at the thought of it. Sorry for mentioning them. Stay away! Here the talk is mostly half-serious and chill.

User avatar
pandry
Informer
Informer
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:43 am
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 277 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by pandry » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:11 am

Dobrica wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:00 am
Teacup30 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:43 am
Is that the one that is mostly zoomed in screen shots and photos? And yeah, super creepy. The talk here is pretty light hearted and funny, but page was just predatory.
Yes. I don't mind the actual pictures, but the comments that go along with them creep me out. Like a screenshot of Natalie with her mouth open and the caption "I'd love to fuck that tongue." I don't know, I'm not sensitive or PC or anything, I bro out with the best of them, but that's not just "guys being guys," it's like the incel part of the VS fanbase.

I cringe just at the thought of it. Sorry for mentioning them. Stay away! Here the talk is mostly half-serious and chill.
I know right? It's just a bunch of super porn-y titles and comments that look like a 50 year old divorcee wrote them

User avatar
Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3419
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:02 am
Location: Therapy
Has thanked: 1957 times
Been thanked: 4601 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Teacup30 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:46 am

So Liza promised her fans a video on wednesday/thursday and its now sunday with no video. I am personally not surprised and couldn't care less, but sounds like a lot of people are quite upset with her.

Also Corinna's tweet today. What the? Was there a purpose to this? A video?

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 802
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 9:05 am
Has thanked: 344 times
Been thanked: 1085 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by nikkibella17 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 am

Betty_Rage wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:59 am
I... I think I have a new favourite David photo and I'm not even ashamed to say what this is doing to me right now... plus look at them big ass feet.
Well. I just swallowed my tongue. And to think I thought I was over this david phase.

User avatar
Sober_Notions
Learner
Learner
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Sober_Notions » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:13 am

pepesylvia wrote:okay but ilya and dima are looking very fine in their new vid <3

any thoughts about them moving to LA to join david?
which video (i ask cause the vlog squad is huge and its hard keeping up with the videos)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Sober_Notions
Learner
Learner
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Sober_Notions » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:20 am

Betty_Rage wrote:
olive-garden wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:49 am
prettyglass wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:34 am
olive-garden wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:18 am
I'm sorry to be off topic but does anyone else feel like Erin and TJ's relationship is mad cheesy? Just from watching Erin's vlogs I feel like some of its for show. Like that baby talk voice they put on a lot is so off putting to me. I'm not saying they aren't in love but sometimes I just feel like they're being extra about it. I dont know. I love Erin, I think she is so funny and endearing but I cringe a lot watching her vlogs. Again sorry for being off topic just had to say this somewhere and I don't want to put it in her comments if I'm just the one being extra.
Towards the beginning of this thread people were discussing whether or not they got snakey vibes from Jeff. I don’t get them from Jeff but I certainly get them from TJ. He comes across as an “indie softboi” to me.
Yeah, the kind to be all sweet to you but as soon as you have some problem about something he does he turns on you and acts like you're crazy and a bitch no matter how gently you bring up the issue. And then when you leave him he comes grovelling back with the "you're too good for me" just to do it all over again the next time.
Are you ok? I feel like this has hit too close to home and you're having flash backs? Haha.

I think TJ is too quiet for me to even judge him. I don't watch Erin's own vlogs and I can't recall him being in anyone else's vids to gain an opinion so I can't really say anything. The only thing that makes him shifty in my eyes is his past cheating on Erin.
In the same breath though I really love Carly and Bruce's relationship. Not too cheesy and thrown in your face but you know the love is there.
wow he cheated and they are still getting married?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Sober_Notions
Learner
Learner
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Sober_Notions » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:22 am

Dobrica wrote:
sparklesandsequins wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:04 am
I believe it's related to the big shoe = big dick mindset.
I know what it relates to, but the only experience I've had with that mindset, at least to my face, was other straight guys making jokes about it. This is the first time I'm seeing multiple women commenting on size 12 like it's a quality. I'm not judging, by the way, I'm genuinely asking out of curiosity.

I kinda like being in the minority here as a guy, it's like I get an insight into YOUR WORLD and how you discuss bulges and shoe size. I've tried lurking the straight guy equivalent of this subforum, by the way, the Vlog Squad Girls subreddit. I noped out of those comments pretty quickly, Jesus.
Everyone on here talking about his feet, bulge and i’ve seen a few comments on his ass but can we get on the subject of his hands?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pepesylvia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 962
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 10:31 am
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 664 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by pepesylvia » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:40 am

Sober_Notions wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:13 am
pepesylvia wrote:okay but ilya and dima are looking very fine in their new vid <3

any thoughts about them moving to LA to join david?
which video (i ask cause the vlog squad is huge and its hard keeping up with the videos)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PennyLane
Learner
Learner
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:40 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by PennyLane » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:32 am

pepesylvia wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:40 am
Sober_Notions wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:13 am
pepesylvia wrote:okay but ilya and dima are looking very fine in their new vid <3

any thoughts about them moving to LA to join david?
which video (i ask cause the vlog squad is huge and its hard keeping up with the videos)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how next level fucked up Ilya gets, its hilarious :rofl:

User avatar
peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 756
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:52 pm
Has thanked: 1803 times
Been thanked: 1769 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by peacelovexanax » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:12 am

Sober_Notions wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:22 am
Dobrica wrote:
sparklesandsequins wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:04 am
I believe it's related to the big shoe = big dick mindset.
I know what it relates to, but the only experience I've had with that mindset, at least to my face, was other straight guys making jokes about it. This is the first time I'm seeing multiple women commenting on size 12 like it's a quality. I'm not judging, by the way, I'm genuinely asking out of curiosity.

I kinda like being in the minority here as a guy, it's like I get an insight into YOUR WORLD and how you discuss bulges and shoe size. I've tried lurking the straight guy equivalent of this subforum, by the way, the Vlog Squad Girls subreddit. I noped out of those comments pretty quickly, Jesus.
Everyone on here talking about his feet, bulge and i’ve seen a few comments on his ass but can we get on the subject of his hands?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His hands and his forearms are so damn hot. They definitely have me feeling some sort of way.
#TEAMMOSIE

User avatar
monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3406
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 6:47 pm
Location: US
Has thanked: 304 times
Been thanked: 3868 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by monak » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:16 am

I feel really weird reading these posts. I don't see him in that kinda light at all.
She may be a bitch, but she's a genuine bitch with a heart. <3

User avatar
peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 756
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:52 pm
Has thanked: 1803 times
Been thanked: 1769 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by peacelovexanax » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:27 am

nikkibella17 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 am
Betty_Rage wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:59 am
I... I think I have a new favourite David photo and I'm not even ashamed to say what this is doing to me right now... plus look at them big ass feet.
Well. I just swallowed my tongue. And to think I thought I was over this david phase.
"It's not a phase, mom! This is who I am now!"
#TEAMMOSIE

User avatar
3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 631
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 408 times
Been thanked: 699 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by 3wc » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:37 am

peacelovexanax wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:27 am
nikkibella17 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 am
Betty_Rage wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:59 am
I... I think I have a new favourite David photo and I'm not even ashamed to say what this is doing to me right now... plus look at them big ass feet.
Well. I just swallowed my tongue. And to think I thought I was over this david phase.

"It's not a phase, mom! This is who I am now!"
I’ve not really looked at him like that before just in the ‘aww, puppy’ sort of way before but lately... jeez, what is this boy doing to us? Reckon he’s got some sort of subliminal game going on? :rofl:

User avatar
winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1183
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 4:35 am
Has thanked: 352 times
Been thanked: 1005 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by winter_ » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:39 am

viewtopic.php?f=580&t=34968 new thread (hope no one minds I made it lol) x

Bribrij
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:35 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Bribrij » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:53 am

ImageImageImageImage



Hey guys sorry I don’t know if this was already posted. I looked and didn’t see it. Seems like maybe there’s something going on here. Diza stans are freaking out. Let them live their lives! I feel bad for David and Liza, their fans are making it so difficult for them to move on. Idk who this guy is though seems like he’s friends with Heath too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locked

Return to “David Dobrik”