David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

taytaydean
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by taytaydean »

I've heard that Liza is terrible about posting videos on the day she says she going to post but wow, I'm actually surprised. Three days later and no more mention of the video that was supposed to go up on Wednesday. I thought the key to YouTube success was consistently...?

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

A few things:

1. David and alex have the best friendship and i agree he probably went to alex for comfort after the breakup.

2. These recent vlogs have been some of the best in my opinion.

3. Since david and olivia aren't dating, maybe she'll end up setting him up with someone

And finally 4.... I'm probably completely wrong but it feels like liza jumps friendships a lot, or at least main friend groups.

treesuh
Learner
Learner

Post by treesuh »

Mosie926 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:24 pm
fishfingers101 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:08 pm
Just watched Josh's newest video. I really wish they would stop drinking plastic water bottles!!!
LA water tastes like what mold smells like to me, even when filtered{Brita). The only water I know of sold in glass bottles is Voss and that can run you up, When I'm in LA I'm brushing my teeth and face with Aquafina(most bottled waters) in a plastic bottle. I get boiling your water, then filtering it is a thing...but the water bottle is right there.

Filters aren't the only way to stop using plastic water bottles. You can buy gallon+ jugs for your fridge and use reusable water bottles for individual servings, which would greatly reduce the amount of plastic. There's about 9 bottles of water in a gallon.
Someone like David could get a water delivery service and use the same reusable water bottles. There is also boxed water which, from my experience, is pretty readily available in LA which is less damaging to the environment if he's stuck on not having to fill a bottle up.

Iwatchyoutubechan
Learner
Learner

Post by Iwatchyoutubechan »

I think David is really mature but for his videos he has to be almost child like. It does make it more fun to watch and entertaining. He has been through alot imagine being a little boy flying by yourself to a new country just to be with your parents. I think he mentioned not living with his parents for awhile when they went to America before he did. Imagine Learning a whole new language and culture then also Learning at 16 that he wasn’t in the USA legally or at least finally understanding what it meant. All because he couldn’t drive like all his friends. Being the oldest and probably helping his parents with his siblings. I’m sure all of this has made him very mature. I think he is just as mature as Liza. I think his probably emotionally stronger than her because of all he has been through. I’m sure he has lost a lot of opportunities because of his legal status. It would be better if he could go to other countries and not depend on a work permit that is renewable every 2 years. He is very creative and deserves more. I just hope he finds someone he Loves and he can fix his legal status. Hopefully he can give up on Liza because he is just wasting his time thinking about her. And his clock is ticking not only because he needs love but also because he needs to fix his status. I know it sounds bad but he needs to start thinking about that too. Because Liza didn’t seem to care that she was not only wasting his time emotionally but also his chance of finding someone who loves him and would be willing to help him legally. I know I’m a very selfish person for thinking that way lol

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Iwatchyoutubechan wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:55 pm
I think David is really mature but for his videos he has to be almost child like. It does make it more fun to watch and entertaining. He has been through alot imagine being a little boy flying by yourself to a new country just to be with your parents. I think he mentioned not living with his parents for awhile when they went to America before he did. Imagine Learning a whole new language and culture then also Learning at 16 that he wasn’t in the USA legally or at least finally understanding what it meant. All because he couldn’t drive like all his friends. Being the oldest and probably helping his parents with his siblings. I’m sure all of this has made him very mature. I think he is just as mature as Liza. I think his probably emotionally stronger than her because of all he has been through. I’m sure he has lost a lot of opportunities because of his legal status. It would be better if he could go to other countries and not depend on a work permit that is renewable every 2 years. He is very creative and deserves more. I just hope he finds someone he Loves and he can fix his legal status. Hopefully he can give up on Liza because he is just wasting his time thinking about her. And his clock is ticking not only because he needs love but also because he needs to fix his status. I know it sounds bad but he needs to start thinking about that too. Because Liza didn’t seem to care that she was not only wasting his time emotionally but also his chance of finding someone who loves him and would be willing to help him legally. I know I’m a very selfish person for thinking that way lol
Whoa, whoa wait...are you saying David should date/marry someone just for his legal status? You do know you still have to be married for last I heard for at least 5 years(this was wayyyyy before the Trump Administration) before you can get that type of legal status. The guy is young he still has a bunch of crap relationships to go through, he was super in love with Liza and even they didn't get married for citizenship purposes. What you may or may not be suggesting is morally wrong and illegal. Before you even think it, I'm for making DACA recipients full blown citizens and believe that properly vetted refugees AND economic immigrants(fuck ANYONE who dehumanizes them and calls them aliens) should be allowed to enter the US.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

okay but ilya and dima are looking very fine in their new vid <3

any thoughts about them moving to LA to join david?

Iwatchyoutubechan
Learner
Learner

Post by Iwatchyoutubechan »

Mosie926 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:39 pm
Iwatchyoutubechan wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:55 pm
Whoa, whoa wait...are you saying David should date/marry someone just for his legal status? You do know you still have to be married for last I heard for at least 5 years(this was wayyyyy before the Trump Administration) before you can get that type of legal status. The guy is young he still has a bunch of crap relationships to go through, he was super in love with Liza and even they didn't get married for citizenship purposes. What you may or may not be suggesting is morally wrong and illegal. Before you even think it, I'm for making DACA recipients full blown citizens and believe that properly vetted refugees AND economic immigrants(fuck ANYONE who dehumanizes them and calls them aliens) should be allowed to enter the US.
I know some international students who got their permits within 3 months after getting married. They told me citizenship can take as little as 3 years after that. But they were able to get jobs and even visit their home countries. Is not illegal if you love the person. I did say I’m selfish lol. I could have done the same as my international classmates but I just wanted to graduate. I do envy them because they found love and were able to work right after college. To be honest I was like “ no no ill get married for love blah blah” mean while I didn’t even date anyone because “i didn’t want to use them” now i realized my friends didn’t use their boyfriend for status they fell in love. Their boyfriends loved them so much that they helped them legally. Now they have beautiful families and good careers. It wasn’t illegal. Sometimes you just have to stop overthinking stuff and go with the flow. I’m not saying he should take advantage of anyone. He should just go with the flow and think more about himself. I didn’t and I know missed a lot of dates with very nice American guys who just wanted to get to know me. At least i got my education though lol and now I’m with a really nice guy but i have like zero dating experience. I have been in David’s shoes and it sucks thinking you can’t get into a serious relationship with an American because they will think you are using them. I just don’t want him to feel that way. He should just go with the flow.
Because of my past experiences I have learnt to be selfish and is not a bad thing. If you are good you will be able to help all the other people around you.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

David did say at one stage when he was dating Liza that he wasn't ready to get married, not even for a green card. We all know what a romantic he is and I think he doesn't want the green card thing to come in to it at all.

It is such a shame he can't travel. I hope something changes for him soon. If he could travel, he could come here and buy me a car. I would be ever so grateful.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

You guys keep mentioning David's shoe size. Is female attraction to big shoe size a thing, or is it just because it's David and you love everything about him?

I'm size 15 and the looks I get when I tell people is mostly shock, especially in shoe stores. More of an "oh, poor you" look than all the flirty emojis I see here when his shoe size is being mentioned.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

Dobrica wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:02 am
You guys keep mentioning David's shoe size. Is female attraction to big shoe size a thing, or is it just because it's David and you love everything about him?

I'm size 15 and the looks I get when I tell people is mostly shock, especially in shoe stores. More of an "oh, poor you" look than all the flirty emojis I see here when his shoe size is being mentioned.
I believe it's related to the big shoe = big dick mindset.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Dobrica wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:02 am

Size 15?? OMG! *fans self*
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

olive-garden
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by olive-garden »

I'm sorry to be off topic but does anyone else feel like Erin and TJ's relationship is mad cheesy? Just from watching Erin's vlogs I feel like some of its for show. Like that baby talk voice they put on a lot is so off putting to me. I'm not saying they aren't in love but sometimes I just feel like they're being extra about it. I dont know. I love Erin, I think she is so funny and endearing but I cringe a lot watching her vlogs. Again sorry for being off topic just had to say this somewhere and I don't want to put it in her comments if I'm just the one being extra.

wishes
Informer
Informer

Post by wishes »

David said when he and Liza broke up, only friend he told was Ilya when it happened. Others were a few months in, but maybe Alex knew sooner too? He was mentioning it because it happened before the Super Bowl and someone was talking to him about having a great relationship with her when in reality they weren’t together and it made him sad. Forgot the source but that stood out to me.

I think large feet are not attractive at all. Size 11s are perfect.

TJ looks like a dork with some feminine traits, just my opinion.
I judge you on your grammatical errors.

prettyglass
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyglass »

olive-garden wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:18 am
I'm sorry to be off topic but does anyone else feel like Erin and TJ's relationship is mad cheesy? Just from watching Erin's vlogs I feel like some of its for show. Like that baby talk voice they put on a lot is so off putting to me. I'm not saying they aren't in love but sometimes I just feel like they're being extra about it. I dont know. I love Erin, I think she is so funny and endearing but I cringe a lot watching her vlogs. Again sorry for being off topic just had to say this somewhere and I don't want to put it in her comments if I'm just the one being extra.
Towards the beginning of this thread people were discussing whether or not they got snakey vibes from Jeff. I don’t get them from Jeff but I certainly get them from TJ. He comes across as an “indie softboi” to me.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I'm wondering if maybe he just told Alex he was upset but not necessarily why. Makes sense that he would tell Ilya as I'm pretty sure Ilya had a very serious relationship for a couple of years as well.

I think TJ seems sweet. Very softly spoken though. I don't think they are putting it on at all. I'll take any sweet couple stuff I can get at this point, since David isn't giving us anything.

olive-garden
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by olive-garden »

prettyglass wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:34 am
olive-garden wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:18 am
Towards the beginning of this thread people were discussing whether or not they got snakey vibes from Jeff. I don’t get them from Jeff but I certainly get them from TJ. He comes across as an “indie softboi” to me.
Yeah, the kind to be all sweet to you but as soon as you have some problem about something he does he turns on you and acts like you're crazy and a bitch no matter how gently you bring up the issue. And then when you leave him he comes grovelling back with the "you're too good for me" just to do it all over again the next time.

PennyLane
Learner
Learner

Post by PennyLane »

I like Josh but I also get BIG “better than thou” vibes from him.
His on camera personality is really nice but then I remember he literally didnt invite his long time friends to his wedding and now he also apparently doesnt follow his current friends on social media.
He seems a bit leech-y to me. Like he doesnt really want to be a YouTuber cause he secretly still thinks hes better than “that” but its what makes him the most money so he just does it.

Anyone else?

(Sorry if this was discussed before, Im new to this topic but a long time vlogsquad stan. Just a thought I had after watching Josh’s latest mukbang vid.)
Last edited by PennyLane on Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

sparklesandsequins wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:04 am
I know what it relates to, but the only experience I've had with that mindset, at least to my face, was other straight guys making jokes about it. This is the first time I'm seeing multiple women commenting on size 12 like it's a quality. I'm not judging, by the way, I'm genuinely asking out of curiosity.

I kinda like being in the minority here as a guy, it's like I get an insight into YOUR WORLD and how you discuss bulges and shoe size. I've tried lurking the straight guy equivalent of this subforum, by the way, the Vlog Squad Girls subreddit. I noped out of those comments pretty quickly, Jesus.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

PennyLane wrote:I like Josh but I also get BIG “better than thou” vibes from him.
His on camera personality is really nice but then I remember he literally didnt invite his long time friends to his wedding and now he also apparently doesnt follow his current friends on social media.
He seems a bit leech-y to me. Like he doesnt really want to be a YouTuber cause he secretly still thinks hes better than “that” but its what makes him the most money so he just does it.

Anyone else?

(Sorry if this was discussed before, Im new to this topic but a long time vlogsquad stan. Just a thought I had after watching Josh’s latest mukbang vid.)
I don't really like Josh because I agree with you on all of this. He does act like he's better than everyone else. I don't like the way he treats Jonah. I think Jonah is annoying however I feel like Josh is actually rude/mean to him and actually means it. I find Josh to be just as annoying as Jonah honestly. The fact that he's still hanging onto fame from one kids show is sad.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

Dobrica wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:58 am
sparklesandsequins wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:04 am
I know what it relates to, but the only experience I've had with that mindset, at least to my face, was other straight guys making jokes about it. This is the first time I'm seeing multiple women commenting on size 12 like it's a quality. I'm not judging, by the way, I'm genuinely asking out of curiosity.

I kinda like being in the minority here as a guy, it's like I get an insight into YOUR WORLD and how you discuss bulges and shoe size. I've tried lurking the straight guy equivalent of this subforum, by the way, the Vlog Squad Girls subreddit. I noped out of those comments pretty quickly, Jesus.
Girls talk about it the same way, from my experience at least lol.

Return to “David Dobrik”