Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by nikkibella17 »

winter_ wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:18 am
OH boy Alex's surprise got me good, and the montage at the end <3
Me too! I might've cried..just a little. Okay a lot. That was so cute!

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

Bursted out laughing when David starting singing love story into the vibrator

Just watched his newest vlog and the love he and Alex have for each other is sooo sweet and pure!! Crazy that he got him a Tesla, no one can question who his true best friend is lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

Oh wow and to think a few days some of us were asking if they were still friends. The video almost made me cry, their friendship is so cute.
#Insertpettypassiveaggressiveshadehere

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

David is a great guy. You can see he truly appreciates his friendships. It's admirable.
lmaooo

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

God that video made me cry. And sad at the same time.

I wish I had amazing friendships in my life like David. I mean I have friends lol but none as close and none that I would hold so dear like he clearly does with the Alex’s, illya, Natalie. He is so lucky. Moreso then the money and fame, would be amazing to have a good group of friends like that.

JustHereForFun
Talker
Talker

Post by JustHereForFun »

Okay that video was so so so sweet. I love David and Alex’s friendship and how strong it is despite them not hanging out all the time.

(side note: I was also glad to learn Alex has a normal personality as well lol. I was beginning to think the persona he portrays in his videos and Instagram stories was real.)

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

Has anyone noticed that the view count on David's video is stuck, it's been on 499,298 for the past hour and hasn't budged.

peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peacelovexanax »

Oh man. That last vlog has me crying in the club right now. I've never cried at one of David's vlogs before but that montage at the end was so touching, they were SO young.

It's like David saw all the "are Alex and David still friends?" posts and was like I'm not just going to give him a car, I'm going to give him a mutha fuckin Tesla.
#TEAMMOSIE

K12340
Learner
Learner

Post by K12340 »

littleraskle wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:19 am

I wish I had amazing friendships in my life like David. I mean I have friends lol but none as close and none that I would hold so dear like he clearly does with the Alex’s, illya, Natalie. He is so lucky. Moreso then the money and fame, would be amazing to have a good group of friends like that.
Ugh, this. I wish I didn't feel this way after watching that because as sweet as it was I couldn't help but feel jealous of the friendship David and Alex have (and the friendships in general that the whole vlog squad has together). Like you said, the jealousy I feel isn't about the money, fame or getting a new car, but the strong bond, true friendship and love that they all have for each other. I don't have any friends right now and even when I had friends when I was younger it was never like the friendships they have. I'm not meaning to make it sound like a pity party here but it just makes me sad that I know I'll most likely never have that type of friendship in my entire lifetime. God sorry if that sounded really depressing haha

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

Brokentoken wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:49 am
Has anyone noticed that the view count on David's video is stuck, it's been on 499,298 for the past hour and hasn't budged.
youtube. lol

captainbasic
Learner
Learner

Post by captainbasic »

I’m so glad the cringey Dom montage of him showing off his fake, Gucci backpack and his escapades at the sex convention lead to David surprising Alex with a Tesla.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

That was really touching, but I bet Alex wishes he had the money that went toward that car to make his movie.

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

K90008 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:00 am
littleraskle wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:19 am

Ugh, this. I wish I didn't feel this way after watching that because as sweet as it was I couldn't help but feel jealous of the friendship David and Alex have (and the friendships in general that the whole vlog squad has together). Like you said, the jealousy I feel isn't about the money, fame or getting a new car, but the strong bond, true friendship and love that they all have for each other. I don't have any friends right now and even when I had friends when I was younger it was never like the friendships they have. I'm not meaning to make it sound like a pity party here but it just makes me sad that I know I'll most likely never have that type of friendship in my entire lifetime. God sorry if that sounded really depressing haha
Honestly I'm in the same boat. How does someone get a friend like that, I almost had one like that but then life got in the way and I've never been that close to having someone like that again. I'm glad with all the things that David has he cherishes the people in his life like that the most because damn those are hard to come by and you sure as hell can't buy them with money.

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

Is it just me or are David's feet bigger than Alex's

JustHereForFun
Talker
Talker

Post by JustHereForFun »

Brokentoken wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:17 pm

Is it just me or are David's feet bigger than Alex's
Haha funny you mentioned that. I just saw a tweet about David not wearing the right size shoes in Natalie’s Instagram video of him:

Lily_111
Informer
Informer

Post by Lily_111 »

I’ve literally cried so much while watching this video, its amazing that he bought him such a luxury car!
but what struck me is how David treasure his friendship with the people closest to him, he never takes anyone for granted and try his best to show how much he appreciate them! So amazing!
:HK:

taytaydean
Informer
Informer

Post by taytaydean »

Lena the Plug's profile pic is now of her and David lol. I'm loving this new simulation we're living in.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

I just watched olivia jade's latest GRWM & she talks about how she always goes to david for advice & he told her to stop being lazy & upload a video after her grandpa died :rofl:
**** also no, they're not dating, just "BFFS!!"

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Dalex is better than Tavid.

I actually think Alex may have been who David went to after the breakup. I came across a video a while ago, may have been Jason's? I can't remember. David and Alex are watching the land before time and David has his head on Alex's shoulder looking a bit sad.

That last vlog has got to be one of my top 5.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Return to “David Dobrik”