Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by ButtcheeksUK »

shc755 wrote:
Lovelornxx wrote:
shc755 wrote:
shakenshake wrote:
shc755 wrote:I forgot my login details for here for ages but FINALLY got them back.

I was the one that made her delete all her stuff about the dog being a rescue. I actually could not believe it when she made such a bullshit claim. I tweeted her saying I work with dog welfare/rescue and have done for years (true) and I KNOW a breeder pic.

Main giveaways:
1. The flipping photos were clearly breeder photos
2. A rescue will NEVER advertise or take photos of puppies that young
3. She had to wait like 6 weeks for the dog. Rescues will post puppies up when they are basically ready to leave as otherwise they will be inundated and harassed with messages

She initially responded to me then just deleted everything when I came back at her with it all. That really pissed me off - I work with abandoned dogs every day and I really don't care if you buy a dog if you must, but don't claim you 'rescued' it for brownie points.
Plus, would a puppy really be a rescue? especially one that young?
Yes, we have litters of puppies constantly as puppies and pregnant bitches are smuggled into the UK daily - they are often caught at the border and handed over to us who care for them until they are old enough to be rehomed. However, no rescue/shelter will ever post photos of puppies as young as she showed, they wait till they are at the age to go to a new home!
Surely not a dachshund? The puppies sell for upwards of £1,000
Yes because they are so popular they are bred in Europe and smuggled in horrible conditions in car boots and lorries into the UK - when we intervene at the border and take them they eventually are rehomed :) Always worth signing up with your local rescue/shelter for puppies because we get tons. Daschunds, Frenchies, Pomeranians, Pugs, Bulldogs...

off-topic now anyway sorry!
Shame she's not in the UK anymore, she might have actually had a shot at convincing us it's a rescue if she hadn't moved her lame ass to Canada, eh?

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

Can’t go one day without talking about her income. At this point you could breathe near her and she will squeal like a parrot “I MAKE AN EXTREMELY HIGH INCOME WITH YOUTUBE YES A LOT OF MONEY SOOOO MUCH MONEY IM SO SUCCESSFUL”

Ok hun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shc755
Learner
Learner

Post by shc755 »

Hilarious - my friend is a youtuber with more subscribers and views and she does ok. Belle clearly made some money from the Obsession collab but that's a one off... She lives off Ant.

Post by Guest »

Yes, there’s your very good income Belle ;)
I mean when Antony is clearly providing the cost of rent, bills, kitting out the flat with new furniture, buying designer puppies and every other one of their ‘lifestyle’ aspects of course she thinks her income is ok because she doesn’t contribute any of it into their cost of living!

Hellsbelle

Post by Hellsbelle »

I can’t think of anything positive to say about her anymore. She has just turned into everything I dislike in a person. She’s just a materialistic, self obsessed brat.
Did you see her latest insta post with the Chanel look she wants for 2019, what sort of vegan wants to wear a brand thats one of the worse for testing on animals? God she’s as fake as those rubber lips of hers.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

£700 a month? lmao I make more than that working a five day week job.

Such good income. Very rich. Many money. Wow.

Post by Guest »

She's back at the aesthetic clinic... absolute madness. I absolutely love fillers myself, I regularly get them and I have had botox. When she uploaded that she was going back to the clinic and it's HER FACE bla bla I was absolutely gobsmacked. NOTHING needed topping up. Shes going to fully fuck her face up entirely.

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp »

4F7B2B1F-CD67-47C3-9180-A0DE4A4E439D.jpeg
Omg which one of you did this ahahah
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hellsbelle

Post by Hellsbelle »

Thousands of dollars from what? A few shitty collabs?

Did you see her 10 year challenge on insta? I get everyone looks different to what they did back in the day but holy hell - she looks like a completely different person now lmao, she’s had more than the lip fillers haha

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

prawncocktailcrisp wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:11 am

'love and support' yea while he fucks every girl with a pulse behind your back & you put up with it for the *kudos*

Post by Guest »

prawncocktailcrisp wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:11 am

Ohhh my god that’s hilarious! Just snorted so loud the cat and husband have woken up, oops. Love her snotty reply, course you’re on thousands Belle babe, yep.

Post by Guest »

I had to make an account just to comment on this thread. Oh dear oh dear where to start! She is just UNBEARABLE now, which is a shame because as much as she repeats those god forsaken glitter looks a gazillion times, I actually think she's really talented and before she went a bit too far with the filler, was so so beautiful. It was so nice to see a beauty instagrammer/youbtuber with tattoos and a little bit more out of the generic youtuber mould. I enjoyed her content back in the day, but I can't even watch her now! And its actually her husband who makes her videos hilarious and even worth watching anymore. We get it, you go to hockey now.
And enough! Who TF talks about their "thoooooousands" of income they make like she does?! It's just so unbelievably tacky. Not inspirational, not aspirational, just effing tacky. Get some god damn class, and maybe some humble pie while you're at it.
I also just saw her Gucci bag on her instagram. Belle you can preach its vegan, velvet, etc all you like, we can all see that piece of leather that attaches the strap to the bag, the leather on the chain, and that piece of leather hanging off the zip. But oh wait, you're not vegan now are you, you're just "doing what you can". as she said in her story recently... LOL. :rofl: No one gives AF if she's not vegan, doesn't have a rescue dog etc, but god just own who and what you are instead of trying to keep up this failing facade.
Its a shame cause like I said I do think she used to be so gorgeous and is really talented, just a shame her personality is going downhill soo fast.
And btw, I saw Ant in London before they moved, and as much as a lot of people have said he's gross etc on here, he is gorgeous in real life. A turd of a partner from what I've read, but gorgeous :rofl:

Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyratelling46 »

Damn that’s quirky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Aryaluanna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Aryaluanna »

It really bothers me how she now harps on about how you can’t live a 100% vegan lifestyle, when it was just a few months ago her and Ant were posting insta stories and bs about “asshats” who don’t go vegan crap. They were shaming people for not being vegan, but now all of a sudden she won’t use only vegan make up and ditch the materialistic bullshit for her precious vegan “lifestyle”.

I’ve followed this person for so many years and I’m disappointed in how much she’s changed. I made this account to specifically air how disappointed I am with her crap now. Never realised how fake she was, but ever since her move to Canada she acts like she’s some A-Lister who “made it”.

She barely makes content and never really does anything to show the items she received from companies that work with her. I follow so many other beauty gurus who post content daily and have significantly more contacts in the beauty world and live and act a lot more humble than she does.

Rhiannon1039
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Rhiannon1039 »

A friend of mine commented this on her latest post but the comment is now mysteriously deleted

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

Belle is a convenient vegan.

The worst kind tbh.

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

This section needs to be moved to Trash a guru at this point.

Aryaluanna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Aryaluanna »

Rhiannon1039 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:32 pm

A friend of mine commented this on her latest post but the comment is now mysteriously deleted
It’s funny that she says she doesn’t label herself as vegan but she has done for years and she even recently posted on Twitter about it, offering tips/advice for people.

Not surprised she deleted it. Guessing she’s reading this thread everyday and adjusting accordingly

Moonraine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Moonraine »

She has the ultimate special snowflake syndrome. What does she even offer with her social media presence? A cut crease ? Oooo how inspirational 🙄 her socialblade is a true indication of her “riches” . I think she try’s to brag to show maybe old friends or people back home “how well she’s doing” but doesn’t realise that her following makes up most of her audience and not people she’s trying to impress. Successful people do not talk about what they have (think bill gates etc - obviously she’s no bill gates but you get what I’m saying - she needs to take a bite off of that humble bill gates pie)

shc755
Learner
Learner

Post by shc755 »

'I like Hockey but also pink stuff I am so UNIQUE'

I am Canadian. Everyone likes fucking Hockey. You are not remotely special it's something everyone from all walks of life enjoys.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”