Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Re: Tammy Hembrow - Part 2

Post by LolaRuby »

Unrelated but that friend of London’s, Cherie Madeleine or w/e, is straight up SCARY looking lol another case of plastic surgery gone wrong, so sad. Espec if you compare to her very first pics on Instagram. It’s so bizarre that this is pretty much considered normal nowadays.

fitnessinstathot
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by fitnessinstathot »

LolaRuby wrote:Unrelated but that friend of London’s, Cherie Madeleine or w/e, is straight up SCARY looking lol another case of plastic surgery gone wrong, so sad. Espec if you compare to her very first pics on Instagram. It’s so bizarre that this is pretty much considered normal nowadays.

She looks like dollar store Hailey Baldwin

mtxx
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by mtxx »

Seen this comment on her latest photo of her back tattoo??? Lmao how does an angel wing tattoo make u think of some quote about strong people ImageImage Image

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Her tattoo is tacky, sorry. Nicole Richie had a similar one in the early 2000s lol

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

London’s new lips look like a baboon’s ass. She needs to hit up Tammy and find out where she gets hers done lmao

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

Tammy’s at the same birthday gatho as London’s bestfriend cheriemadeleine. I’m so confused lol

Kitty15
Learner
Learner

Post by Kitty15 »

Aaand Tammy is back partying, with the standard hoes from LA including Stassie Baby :roll: her videos are so annoying with constant eye rolls and duckface lips, she has 0 personality. It also seems that she tries so hard to blend in whenever she visit United States. :roll: I seriously dislike her more and more each day.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Kitty15 wrote:Aaand Tammy is back partying, with the standard hoes from LA including Stassie Baby :roll: her videos are so annoying with constant eye rolls and duckface lips, she has 0 personality. It also seems that she tries so hard to blend in whenever she visit United States. :roll: I seriously dislike her more and more each day.
Agreed, cannot stand her ho-ing 'LA personality'. She posted one of her ho friends at a party a few days ago and seriously couldn't work out if she was trying to dance or falling to the floor drunk. Why would you post that?

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

Kitty15 wrote:Aaand Tammy is back partying, with the standard hoes from LA including Stassie Baby :roll: her videos are so annoying with constant eye rolls and duckface lips, she has 0 personality. It also seems that she tries so hard to blend in whenever she visit United States. :roll: I seriously dislike her more and more each day.
I'm convinced she does the stupid singing videos rolling her eyes and sticking her tongue out on purpose. She probably read here that we think it's annoying as I'm sure she does it even MORE now lol

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

She's so annoying go back to australia with your kids and stop acting like that on L.A with those people

Lemony5
Learner
Learner

Post by Lemony5 »

On Emilee Hembrow’s latest youtube video, in the q and a with Skye, she says Tammy’s trying to get them all to move to LA..

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

Wtf Reece got another dog?
He barely has Missy as it is.. These idiots shouldn’t be allowed to have any more pets this is actually ridiculous. It’s like they grab them when they’re puppies and they’re cute then toss them aside once they grow up.

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

Anyone else see that photo of Tammy and cheriemadeleine? Tammy’s flipping the bird and they’re both doing the London tongue out the side of the mouth thing :roll: Can’t tell if they’re trying to be shady but I wish someone would spill the goss.

So weird that Tammy’s partying and hoeing in LA while London’s playing stepmum. Freaky Friday vibes! It’s like they’ve swapped lives

Thesavageone
Learner
Learner

Post by Thesavageone »

Has anyone seen the photo at Nathalie’s instagram with the Kardashian look a like picture? Every daughter is looking at her, except for Tammy. She’s taking the spotlight looking at the photographer. So low of her

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

Lemony5 wrote:On Emilee Hembrow’s latest youtube video, in the q and a with Skye, she says Tammy’s trying to get them all to move to LA..
Lets hope not, she's insufferable when she's in LA.

Post by Guest »

following

Sixbabe
Learner
Learner

Post by Sixbabe »

pocahontas_tea wrote:Wtf Reece got another dog?
He barely has Missy as it is.. These idiots shouldn’t be allowed to have any more pets this is actually ridiculous. It’s like they grab them when they’re puppies and they’re cute then toss them aside once they grow up.
In his defence how do you know from and few pics or post how much he sees his dog? People have to travel for there jobs sometimes in which case he’s stated she has a safe living place to go to... I don’t see the issue since we don’t really know the situation

pocahontas_tea
Talker
Talker

Post by pocahontas_tea »

Sixbabe wrote:
pocahontas_tea wrote:Wtf Reece got another dog?
In his defence how do you know from and few pics or post how much he sees his dog? People have to travel for there jobs sometimes in which case he’s stated she has a safe living place to go to... I don’t see the issue since we don’t really know the situation

That’s the post from the breeder they got it from. Their grandparents are getting it, not Reece. Looks like Missy permanently lives with his parents now.
I can’t imagine that London wouldn’t put Missy in her insta stories 24/7 if Reece had her. When she went to Texas she was all over her dogs, she posts animals in general all the time.

mtxx
Learner
Learner

Post by mtxx »

I rolled my eyes so hard when I saw this Image

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Tammy moving to L.A is a big no. Every time she’s in L.A she acts really weird and hangs out with toxic people. I don’t think that’s a good environment for her or the kids and if Reece stays in Australia is going to be even harder for them to share or spend time with them. I really hope this idiot stops going to L.A and focus on her children and her Brand and stop trying to be the next kardashian

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Return to “Instagram”