HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

Chuchi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

Post by Chuchi »

Of course she got it infected, if she only washes her hair once in a full moon, that’s also the only time she washes her ears. I don’t think the place that made the piercing is responsable, especially when they did it years ago.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

hanaemii wrote:Can't even imagine her taking care of another human being if she can't seem to take care of herself :roll: Poor child
It's lucky she has appears to have a reliable support network nearby.

Poopettemetis
Informer
Informer

Post by Poopettemetis »

Chuchi wrote:Of course she got it infected, if she only washes her hair once in a full moon, that’s also the only time she washes her ears. I don’t think the place that made the piercing is responsable, especially when they did it years ago.

This is exactly what I said when she first complained about it - if you don't wash your hair, the piercing won't get naturally flushed!

I have a piercing in the same place that I got done in August / September and it's still healing! You're also not supposed to be touching or spinning it.

Her story about not knowing someone who has a husband who works in an office full time is dumb. Your situation is not special, Lily. I don't understand how she can verbalize these things and not realize how ridiculous they sound when she watches them back!

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Chuchi wrote:Of course she got it infected, if she only washes her hair once in a full moon, that’s also the only time she washes her ears. I don’t think the place that made the piercing is responsable, especially when they did it years ago.

i also don't understand how it got infected. It's not like it's her first pair? How does she not know how to care for a piercing :roll: I thought she was "adulting"
BANNED

:hugs:

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

hanaemii wrote:

i also don't understand how it got infected. It's not like it's her first pair? How does she not know how to care for a piercing :roll: I thought she was "adulting"
IDK call me crazy, but if my ear was chronically infected I'd go to the Dr for anitbiotics.

almostoverit
Learner
Learner

Post by almostoverit »

IDK call me crazy, but if my ear was chronically infected I'd go to the Dr for anitbiotics.[/quote]

exactly! especially if I was pregnant I'd go see a doctor

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Rich doing baby carrier research. No need to worry as you'll be gifted some Lily. Of course that's not why you mentioned it.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

According to Lily, this is what a face of pure happiness looks like! ImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

Looking at her kitchen tour it's pretty obvious that 90% of the design choices were ~aesthetics~ and not at all any sort of practical choice people that properly cook in their kitchen. Fridge opens a stupid way, far too small for a family, spices being in a closed off cupboard away from the stove...
Also I love how she called her tiled wall idea 'trendy' - as if the rest of her kitchen isn't.

ramona262
Learner
Learner

Post by ramona262 »

God her kitchen is so pretentious ! I know Anna can be boring but I actually love her appartement, she seems way more down to earth, while Lily clearly felt like she needed the kind of kitchen you can see in celebrities' house tours :roll:

_no_idea_
Learner
Learner

Post by _no_idea_ »

saurusofha wrote:Also I love how she called her tiled wall idea 'trendy' - as if the rest of her kitchen isn't.
So on point, the rest of her HOUSE is trendy! I don't know if it's been discussed here already (I'm new), but when they did the podcast with Zoella, Lily was in love with everything in her house, and all of the things she commented on on the podcast were replicated all around her new home...including the exact same bathroom tile (the "accent wall" one). One thing is to get inspiration from various sources, and another one is replicating one specific home...and in a less attractive way, imo.

The fridge thing irked me. Even if it's just 2 people, if you eat enough fresh produce, that size of fridge gets cumbersome fast. It's a shame, bc they want this to be their home for a long time, and I think the kitchen is the worst place to let yourself be swayed by shiny things (that larder is a beauty) over function. If you're gonna make a large investment in renovating a house to fit your needs...well...the least it should do is fit them!

Also, very veeery tiny thing (I'm nitpicking but I'm an architect, can't help it): if you're gonna have visible hinges and choose them to match the rest of the hardware, why on Earth did nobody make sure the ones from the larder and fridge were aligned with each other?! This is not a criticism for Lily, clients can't be on top of such small things, but that's why she has a design team. The larder came already assembled, but the fridge was installed on site, not hard to do that. (And if they couldn't be aligned, all the more reason for the fridge door to open towards the wall).

What a rant for such a tiny detail, yes.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

They have a lot of junk for people who survive on pasta, Hello Fresh packages and Domino's

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

How is she still milking that goddamn kitchen? Also she hardly ever cooks (unless Hello Fresh pays her), why the fuck is her favorite room the kitchen? Maybe it should be the office that she wouldn't give up for her child?

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

I’ve never seen her pout before

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Of course she can't make a video without mentioning sodding hello fresh

I also felt she had to really force herself to say positive things about the kitchen, when really it is nothing special? And their freezer is TINY. So they wll have to cook fresh for little Nectar Blossom Amelia Arabella Agave Garnham

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

Wtf, I live in a crappy old apartment in NYC and my fridge is legit 3x bigger than theirs

I don't get this at all? I thought this was the home they plan on being in for a long time with kids? It's so tiny! :?

Lomididi
Talker
Talker

Post by Lomididi »

That kitchen tour is so her, she says A and does B

1. Claim to be practical but the kitchen is stupid
2. Claim to be not your usual bride but has normal af wedding
3. Claim to not do Bday but celebrate bday for a week
4. Claim to be organized but her kitchen is so messy disorganized, ask Anna for help my friend! Her kitchen is huge but this lady doesn’t know how to organize to save her life
5. Claim to be positive but she is the saddest

I have hate when she does this- I didn’t want to post this but I thought you guys should know and I want to be real, blah blah. She sounds so patronizing and irritating, has she ever wondered why or has Glen every wondered why people likes Anna more than Lily pooble

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Ombre_so_over wrote:Of course she can't make a video without mentioning sodding hello fresh

I also felt she had to really force herself to say positive things about the kitchen, when really it is nothing special? And their freezer is TINY. So they wll have to cook fresh for little Nectar Blossom Amelia Arabella Agave Garnham
Haha! Love this name! ImageImage Except you forgot to throw Saffron on there as well! ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

If she had put the hob on the island there would have been plenty of room for a double fridge and freezer. I have small children. It is no more dangerous than a hob against a wall and far more sociable. I don't understand why she has those two uncomfortable looking chairs against the island. She has a kitchen table close by so doesn't need a breakfast bar.

foals
Learner
Learner

Post by foals »

herringbone kitchen is literally a rich man's ikea kitchen. Lily was so amazed by their double bin and corner cupboard organizer... little does she know ikea offers exactly the same thing but probably at a quarter of the price :rofl:

Return to “Lily Pebbles”