Post by Callan »

crickets LOL

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rave Thread For Niomi Smart

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

^ Well, you guys insisted for it, but maybe a "rave" thread wasn't needed? ;) I personally don't like "rave" threads, I think grown-ups can see both the objective good and wrong in people, but oh well. If thinking Niomi is not a bad person makes me a minion then I'm a minion, I guess.

And please guys, don't @ me with the "Niomi plays sweetheart and people don't understand that she's evil!1!!" (yawn), because I've called out people who were sweethearting even harder.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I_only_envy_cats wrote:^ Well, you guys insisted for it, but maybe a "rave" thread wasn't needed? ;) I personally don't like "rave" threads, I think grown-ups can see both the objective good and wrong in people, but oh well. If thinking Niomi is not a bad person makes me a minion then I'm a minion, I guess.

And please guys, don't @ me with the "Niomi plays sweetheart and people don't understand that she's evil!1!!" (yawn), because I've called out people who were sweethearting even harder.
Who is "you guys" when you're replying to me? Ive probably made 10 Niomi comments on GG ever. :roll:

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

In theory I was replying to your comment, but actually I wasn't replying to YOU, dustfairy or Weird Vagina (who's a mod and clearly had no choice). But we've all witnessed the bickering on the other thread. Of course there's no one here, because - duh, nobody was raving about Niomi to start with. Liking her and still pointing out her shortcomings is one thing, "raving" is another.

Return to “Niomi Smart”