Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Post by chloesweb85 »

AlexVause wrote:It looks like it's a Dote shopping influencer trip (I think, judging from Brooke's tag on IG).
Never heard of Dote, but some kind of “influencer” brand ambassador trip does make sense.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

chloesweb85 wrote:
AlexVause wrote:It looks like it's a Dote shopping influencer trip (I think, judging from Brooke's tag on IG).
Never heard of Dote, but some kind of “influencer” brand ambassador trip does make sense.
Dote is a SM app where it’s kinda like the mall in one app. You can follow people and get discounts from stores you like. I never got too much into it. But I know you can shop stores like free people and urban outfitters and get discounts you wouldn’t get online or in stores.

JetpackBlue
Talker
Talker

Post by JetpackBlue »

Can't wait for the girls and Billy to realise the will forgotten and thrown into oblivion before the weekly vlogs take off and pick up daily vlogs again.

Imo, the vlogs only ever got popular, because of Caleb's charisma and Hayley being a toddler, later, because of Caleb's death, then Annie becoming a popular musicly creator, getting recognised for her gymnastics and taking off as a semi decent singer/actress + being paired up with Hayden. Point is, I think the family plateaued a long time ago, there isn't really much that would boost them up for ratings and money anymore, especially with their lives at LA being so unnatural and well.. boring. Bratayley was a relatable family channel before, now it is a "look at Annie make money and oh, Hayley's kinda there" channel.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

This is totally nitpicking, so I apologise in advance. The way Annie had one strand hanging down from her ponytail, and she kept checking herself out and pushing it back. Freaking pin it up! If it's in your face and bugging you, use that RYH gel you used to swear by, or use a barrette!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I agree and judging by the comments it seemed like a lot of viewers liked Caleb. Then he passed away and people either tuned in to watch how they would move on from that or out of interest for who they were. Some girls were inspired by Annie’s journey in gymnastics, seeing her work hard really helped other girls do the same.

Then all of a sudden it was like Annie was like I’m done with this. Then the whole LA life happened and she just became incredibly unrelatable and hard to like anymore. There was one clip I remember seeing, she was at McDonald’s trying to order from those order yourself kiosk’s and even though Billy was holding her hand and walking her through it she was like “Postmates is way easier” and it was just like really?! You can’t select items on a screen and press “add to order” if she can’t even place an order at McDonald’s, how she is gonna handle a job when she is older. Those kiosk’s are made for the stupid and I agree that sometimes they are hard to figure out of you have a special order but no one ordering was like “I want this without this, add this, take out that” etc. She just literally was overwhelmed placing an order at McDonald’s. And then whined about how Postmates was easier. Like really? My 6 year old I watch can place his order at those kiosks so why can’t Annie? I know she thinks that being ditzy is cute but she’s ridiculous.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:This is totally nitpicking, so I apologise in advance. The way Annie had one strand hanging down from her ponytail, and she kept checking herself out and pushing it back. Freaking pin it up! If it's in your face and bugging you, use that RYH gel you used to swear by, or use a barrette!

Pinning your hair up isn’t trendy. Having loose strands around your face is “cute” and we all know that trends don’t care about comfort level.

The fact that joggers, oversized shirts, and athleisure wear is trendy now is shocking. Back in the day it was either look cute or don’t but you can’t have both.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

JetpackBlue wrote:Can't wait for the girls and Billy to realise the will forgotten and thrown into oblivion before the weekly vlogs take off and pick up daily vlogs again.

Imo, the vlogs only ever got popular, because of Caleb's charisma and Hayley being a toddler, later, because of Caleb's death, then Annie becoming a popular musicly creator, getting recognised for her gymnastics and taking off as a semi decent singer/actress + being paired up with Hayden. Point is, I think the family plateaued a long time ago, there isn't really much that would boost them up for ratings and money anymore, especially with their lives at LA being so unnatural and well.. boring. Bratayley was a relatable family channel before, now it is a "look at Annie make money and oh, Hayley's kinda there" channel.
The Hannie thing really kept them going. The fans were watching daily just to look for signs that Annie and Hayden were “dating”. I assume if they were the same age or younger then it was all very exciting. They talked about the CG kiss for months.

Those same kids are getting old enough to have their own boyfriends now or hang out with boys at school so even if Annie dates someone new it will never have the draw that Hannie had.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

lmmomSD wrote:This is totally nitpicking, so I apologise in advance. The way Annie had one strand hanging down from her ponytail, and she kept checking herself out and pushing it back. Freaking pin it up! If it's in your face and bugging you, use that RYH gel you used to swear by, or use a barrette!

I’m sure Billy tossed the gel out of spite. We haven’t seen RYH products since they split. They deleted every RYH related post as well.

Other people do endorsements will brands, but when it’s over they don’t delete all their social media as if it never happened. I can’t imagine anyone wants to work with him besides apparently Shawn and Andrew until defriends them as well.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

chloesweb85 wrote:
JetpackBlue wrote:Can't wait for the girls and Billy to realise the will forgotten and thrown into oblivion before the weekly vlogs take off and pick up daily vlogs again.

The Hannie thing really kept them going. The fans were watching daily just to look for signs that Annie and Hayden were “dating”. I assume if they were the same age or younger then it was all very exciting. They talked about the CG kiss for months.

Those same kids are getting old enough to have their own boyfriends now or hang out with boys at school so even if Annie dates someone new it will never have the draw that Hannie had.
I agree. Plus even watching the few videos of Hannie I saw and I got nooooothing out of them. There was a clip of them in the car together and Annie was forcing him to put his arm around her because Katie turned the camera on. But he looked like he was fighting it. Then he was flipping her hair. Which sent the Hannie fans through the roof “he’s rubbing her back! They are soOoOooo CuUuUuuteee”

They are probably not interested in living vicariously through her relationship anymore and so much time has passed since they broke up that if the fans aren’t in their own relationships now, they are fawning over someone else’s. After all, Kenzie is yet again leaking info that she slept with her boyfriend already. There’s plenty of other couples to have enough “couples goals” obsessions over. The LeBlanc’s will never have that kind of success with a made up relationship again... until Hayley is 12 and old enough to ship with someone else but by then Bratayley will have been a thing of the past. Hayley may luck out and not suffer the same torment of being forced to do something she never wanted to do like her sister. Hayley has a hope for a somewhat normal life in a few years if her parents did in fact save some money maybe she will luck out.

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

Where did Kenzie say she slept with her boyfriend?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

elah_w wrote:Where did Kenzie say she slept with her boyfriend?
So I saw one gossip video say that Kenzie “confirmed” sleeping with him.

But in reality, she was doing a Q&A with Maisy and one of the questions she bleeped out, but it sounded like “did you f*** (whatever her bf’s name is)” and laughed and Maisy laughed then made a face like “we all know you did”

So there was no REAL confirmation, it was all about as much speculation as the divorce rumors. So take that how you want.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I have sympathy for Kenzie because I see her in the same position as Hayley. Maddie was the star of the family who could do no wrong. But, when Kenzie was 10 she wasn’t acting out and didn’t have her own social media accounts. If the LeBlancs don’t stop this train wreck, can you imagine what Hayley will be leaking at 14?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

chloesweb85 wrote:I have sympathy for Kenzie because I see her in the same position as Hayley. Maddie was the star of the family who could do no wrong. But, when Kenzie was 10 she wasn’t acting out and didn’t have her own social media accounts. If the LeBlancs don’t stop this train wreck, can you imagine what Hayley will be leaking at 14?
Kenzie’s no angel. She has photo’s and videos of her vaping, cursing, acting and dressing sexually, and making (or laughing at) racist comments. But Melissa is a lot like Katie. She’s a “cool” mom. She very clearly has little to no rules or reign over her children. I could see her lashing out as a result of the shadow of being under Maddie. But not even Maddie is an angel. She was the one who blurted our she lost her virginity at 15. Certainly that’s not a shock to most people because of it was 16 and pregnant wouldn’t be on it’s 5th (6th) season by now. But the fact that they portray themselves in the public eye as being some positive, adorable, little child influencers and then BTS are vaping, cursing, being sexual at 14. I am curious what Annie is doing BTS. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has been doing some stuff. Maybe now that mommy and daddy are REALLY checked out, she will be doing a lot more “grown up” things since mommy isn’t chasing her around with the vlog camera anymore.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I guess the Zieglers don’t really bother me. I think Kenzie acts out for attention, but for the most part they seem like normal teens doing normal teen stupidity. They just have a bigger audience for it. They will grow out of it. At least their money is protected.

My issue is really with family vloggers like Brataley. Dance Moms was horrible for what it put those kids through, but those were producers not their own parents, the kids had legal protections, and the cameras were only around certain times.

This is the first time Hayley has ever really had a break from the camera. She made her parents millions and they will probably blow it all in divorce court. There is no good that will come out of all this invasion of their privacy. In the end it will all be for nothing.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I don't think that whatever they are going through is going to end in a divorce.

At first I thought that they were just playing this up for the camera. Keep the suspense, keeps the views up. But then they switched to the weekly vlog and that made me realize that it is serious whatever they are going through. However, I don't think that they will get a divorce. This behavior is so new. They could work things out. MAYBE (if they are wise) go to marriage counseling. But I'm not calling them divorced just yet. I would give it 6 months to a year if they even get that far with these weekly vlogs.

The fact that the parents have completely given up on vlogging though entirely as we have pretty much suggested that this weekly vlog was filmed 99% by Annie, cut and edited by Annie and most likely posted it as well. The fact that Katie never spoke a word in the vlog, neither did Billy and then evaded the camera suggests that something major is definitely going on. But I don't think it will end in divorce.

I do think that the happy family image has been shattered and therefore the image and brand they built their success on has shattered with it. There really isn't much that they can do at this point to bring back that image and brand. I think they are too far gone now and I don't think the Annie Show is what people are going to continuously tune in for. Even though she IS the one that kids want to see, I think they want to see the whole family as well. Not too mention her rendition of a vlog was choppy, poorly edited, terrible and unentertaining content, it won't be long before the world moves on. I don't think that she will keep this channel above waters by herself. She needs at least Billy to edit them for her, cause her editing is terrible.

benefactr
Learner
Learner

Post by benefactr »

Unfortunately looks like that Jam Jr with Hayley isn't doing too well. Looks like the one released yesterday only had 11k views so far. I hope she gets a break in her immediate future.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I didn't really mind Dance Moms either because it's reality TV being monitored by a production crew and like you said, laws are in place about child labor and paychecks, etc. The kids and adults admitted in interviews that a lot of the "fights" and crying were staged for added drama and they all seemed well aware of that. I don't like the idea of family vloggers because there is very little (if any) regulation when it comes to the kids' incomes, if they see any of it at all (not talking about Bratayley specifically, just family vloggers in general).

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I didn't think the kids got paid on Dance Moms? I read somewhere during the Kelly vs Abby lawsuit debacle that Kelly was owed back pay and someone mentioned that the kids didn't get paid. But I'm not sure how true that is.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

Can any of you imagine what the people the Leblanc's F'd over are saying and thinking right now? :rofl:

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Mark wrote:Can any of you imagine what the people the Leblanc's F'd over are saying and thinking right now? :rofl:
TBH, I think most of them aren't too worried about the LeBlanc's right now. But I do wonder what the Donnelly's are thinking right now? Do you even think they are aware of what is going on? Idk if those people keep up with this family or watch their vlogs at all.

Return to “Bratayley”