David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

taytaydean
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by taytaydean »

sooboob wrote:yeah, i wanted to see the ilya vids but I really can't see it either... i'm def more for david lol
I’ve never been able to figure out if I think David is cute because he’s actually cute or cute because he has a great personality.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

I think David's Vernon Hills Alex is the best looking VH friend. Dima has a sweet personality. David's last vlog was funny but the clips in the beginning were not very cohesive. Like he created a storyline that felt like it needed to be followed for another clip but wasn't

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

i’m kinda sketched out by ilya, especially after they talked about him only hiring a woman because she was attractive and then firing her cuz he couldn’t concentrate. bad vibes

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

David and Ilya both have that cute puppy dog look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Literallywhy
Learner
Learner

Post by Literallywhy »

Blehmieux wrote:i’m kinda sketched out by ilya, especially after they talked about him only hiring a woman because she was attractive and then firing her cuz he couldn’t concentrate. bad vibes
I'm pretty sure that was just a bit, especially because he's not the only one who runs the company. Plus like, it's kind of against the law to fire someone for being distracting so that would have been a whole situation lol

anyaaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by anyaaa »

Created an account so I could comment on this thread :D

Ilya reminds me a lot of Mr. Bean. Personally I don't see the attractiveness but hey, everyone is different :P
Anyone notice how exhausted David looked on his Instagram story? He needs to take a day off and just sleep for 12 hours straight. Also the clip of him singing Love Story was so cute!

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

Literallywhy wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:i’m kinda sketched out by ilya, especially after they talked about him only hiring a woman because she was attractive and then firing her cuz he couldn’t concentrate. bad vibes
I'm pretty sure that was just a bit, especially because he's not the only one who runs the company. Plus like, it's kind of against the law to fire someone for being distracting so that would have been a whole situation lol
i’m not convinced it was just a bit (maybe exaggerated for the video, but i don’t think it was entirely untrue), and people who run companies do illegal things all the time lol

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

anyaaa wrote:Created an account so I could comment on this thread :D

Ilya reminds me a lot of Mr. Bean. Personally I don't see the attractiveness but hey, everyone is different :P
Anyone notice how exhausted David looked on his Instagram story? He needs to take a day off and just sleep for 12 hours straight. Also the clip of him singing Love Story was so cute!
This kid has aged 5 years in the matter of 10 months. He never takes a day off, poor guy.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Sorry but Jason sitting on Trisha when shes going off about her dream was so funny to me :lol:. I really don't understand how they got into a fight over telling Trisha's dream and also how their stories were both so different? OH god and then on the topic of shitting?! What the hell is going on? Dead at David straight up just laughing at Trish about it. On the topic of Ilya - I don't find him as attractive when he's got shorter hair and clean shaven, he's much more attractive to me when he's a bit scruffy but I think I'm in the minority on that one

Edit: Trisha switching and laying into David saying sometimes she thinks he looks disgusting and ugly and doesn't like him or miss him is vile. Just pure nastiness. Like you can see the venom in her facial expressions and eyes. Embarrassing

peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peacelovexanax »

taytaydean wrote:
sooboob wrote:yeah, i wanted to see the ilya vids but I really can't see it either... i'm def more for david lol
I’ve never been able to figure out if I think David is cute because he’s actually cute or cute because he has a great personality.
A ton of my attraction for David is based on his personality, but I feel like he became really hot somewhere over these past few months. I used to think he was cute in a puppy dog sort of way and then Zane's 200th video and the behind the scenes stuff came out and something just flipped a switch inside of me. It went from thinking he was a cute little puppy to "that is a man".
anyaaa wrote:Created an account so I could comment on this thread :D

Any attraction I had toward Ilya has now been crushed. Crushed. bc of this statement. :rofl:
#TEAMMOSIE

Mae
Learner
Learner

Post by Mae »

Jason Nash Jan 2017 2018 2019.png
16 JAN 2017 | 13 JAN 2018 | 12 JAN 2019

Just thought I'd leave this here. lol
I grabbed a couple screenies from his vlogs.
These are almost exactly 1 year apart.
He's not that old. He aged like 6 years in one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't know her.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Mae wrote:
Jason Nash Jan 2017 2018 2019.png
16 JAN 2017 | 13 JAN 2018 | 12 JAN 2019

Just thought I'd leave this here. lol
I grabbed a couple screenies from his vlogs.
These are almost exactly 1 year apart.
He's not that old. He aged like 6 years in one.
Jesus Christ :? . The dude is going to look 75 by summer. But, if he is going to voluntarily be around Trisha there is no helping him. I just checked out her new vlog and wow, she just keeps getting more vile as the years progress. Get out Jason!

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

I don’t think David is looking heavier? Maybe that’s just me. Jason actually used to look decent. Pains me to say that but he was ok for a middle aged dad. Not so much anymore...

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

So Trisha wasn't in the vlogs last week, not because of Jason but because of David himself lmfao. It was so funny to see her genuinely mad at him, but honestly I hope they stay friends whatever happens cause I like her in the vlogs.

sooboob
Learner
Learner

Post by sooboob »

trisha talking to david about her shit in jason's vlog was actually disgusting... she literally got so brutal towards david for no reason. what a child

treesuh
Learner
Learner

Post by treesuh »

Betty_Rage wrote:Not that I condone Trisha putting down David in any way but you can tell that she was embarrassed and annoyed that David needed to bring up her shitting (on the podcast), especially in front of everyone and then couldn't let it go. I can't fully remember but wasnt she also telling them to stop? (Could be thinking of someone else). Yes it was childish of Trisha to go on the attack and use Davids looks as an insult, but David and Jason need to not provoke her especially over stupid shit (literally).
They've been hanging out since then so I'm sure their friendship is fine. From what he talks about on Views, he's apologetic when he thinks/knows he's crossed the line and I'm sure they've made peace.
I guess it depends on what you're used to and who your friends are because if anyone made such an outrageous claim as shitting every 2 weeks (or shitting once every 3 months as a kid) in my friend group or family, there'd be no living it down. It's just too easy to not poke fun at and it's such a stupid thing to get defensive about- until you stop letting it get you and realize it's a joke, it will keep happening. She's not mature or self-aware enough to take jokes and that's a reoccurring issue with her and this group and they shouldn't change their dynamic or humor for her. I hope they don't, at least.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Marie_10 wrote:So Trisha wasn't in the vlogs last week, not because of Jason but because of David himself lmfao. It was so funny to see her genuinely mad at him, but honestly I hope they stay friends whatever happens cause I like her in the vlogs.
same. i think they have a cute friendship

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Jeff is so hot

Natalie is adorable

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

Idk I think the "cuteness" of Trisha and David is pretty one-sided since Trisha will flood with compliments until she feels slighted (whether real or imagined), then she lashes out and rips David apart. I know I said it already but the way she snapped and went off was freaky. The difference is she was TRYING to hurt David but I really don't believe David intentionally hurts her. She can dish it but can't take it.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

jason seems to get off on pushing trisha’s buttons and has no respect for her. you could tell he was loving how uncomfortable she was with the poop discussion. they have such an unbelievably toxic and exhausting relationship

Return to “David Dobrik”