Mouse-Killin'andMorgue-Chillin':AtHomewithLydiaFillen#33

dudesodope
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mouse-Killin'andMorgue-Chillin':AtHomewithLydiaFillen#33

Post by dudesodope »

Tinyblackcat wrote:Is it possible for the name of this thread to be changed? I live for reading (and occasionally commenting) on this thread but as a committed vegan I find the first part of this thread name offensive. Not to mention that anyone with a phobia of said animals would find that very triggering.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
No, its not possible.

But this is a True about Lidl!
She doesnt care about anyone: mouses, her cats eats shitty food... they are instagramable - and thats all she needs.
She doesnt care that they need a bells cos they are predators, they need a playground zone. Lids prefer to buy another carpet, urns etc or Prada bag for grandma or liver bag from Dior.
So, No, - we cant change her sanctimonious reality.
This video is hilarious!! )) its about our Fillen

uk.pinterest.com/lydiamillen
lydiaemillen.tumblr.com

Post by Guest »

Poor Ali now resorting to IG stories on botany and home decor :rofl:

Also posting that he is driving Merdeces benz! AM should be pretty miffed and stop all the future projects!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

justforthelols
Talker
Talker

Post by justforthelols »

OMG you guys, I was watching a video from a dermotologist doctor about common issues on fillers and one rare issue, but one that happens, is necrosis and the biggest risk area is the nose. I am always bothered about the red nose tip Lidl has as to me it never looked OK, considering she had it for such a long time. Can you imagine her losing her nose tip because of necrosis! ImageImage

If anyone is interested in the video, link below. Part about the nose is around the 13.50 mark.

Gesendet von meinem ANE-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Player1
Learner
Learner

Post by Player1 »

Her home account insta-stories....she’s painting books. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halloBrit
Debater
Debater

Post by halloBrit »

Player1 wrote:Her home account insta-stories....she’s painting books. Why?

Just when you think they've hit peak ridiculous, she's painting charity shop books she bought as props. There's no way they're to read, they're to fill space on a shelf. So. Obviously they must be pai Ted with farrow and ball. It's just batshit crazy

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

Wow is she really painting books so they can be propers in her morgue? As a lover of books I find it offensive!!!!!

Player1
Learner
Learner

Post by Player1 »

halloBrit wrote:

Just when you think they've hit peak ridiculous, she's painting charity shop books she bought as props. There's no way they're to read, they're to fill space on a shelf. So. Obviously they must be pai Ted with farrow and ball. It's just batshit crazy
It is completely bizarre. I mean, everybody knows she doesn’t read so what is the point?!

Don’t get me wrong, I love books and think they’re beautiful. But they’re purpose is to be read not posed. I own many beautiful books and I’ve read every damn one of them.

She’s an idiot.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Painting books? I thought I'd heard it all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

halloBrit wrote:

The worst part is that she isn’t even the only batshit crazy woman to do such a weird thing :roll:.

(Anyone surprised it wasn’t her own idea? :lol:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Really the most ridiculous thing ever, what is beautiful about books is that they all have different covers, textures colors. Imagine a library with all pink books because you have some paint left over. Oh dear her brain is upside down. Does she hope that her house will end up in some kind of house magazine with DIY for nerds.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

You can actually tell that she has a problem by the way she is painting, just like a 3 year old would :rofl:

Lip_Filler_Lydia
Learner
Learner

Post by Lip_Filler_Lydia »

I've just watched her Instagram story of her painting a book and it was 100% more enjoyable, exciting and inspirational to watch than her actual vlogs ImageImage

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

I really can't get my head around what she has done. It confirms I suppose that everything in her life is only present for appearance, for the gram, nothing else. Nothing to do with loving or caring for someone or something. What a sad life for Ali and the Cats. Ali might be complicit, but the cats will have had no say, they've been brought into this nightmare fishbowl. She is almost like a religious zelot that is furiously worshipping at the altar of consumerism, gathering her disciplines behind her. Absolutely bonkers!!

Brunette_
Informer
Informer

Post by Brunette_ »

Where I live people are kind of taking pride in and showing off their bookshelves as the books you have (read, not just bought) speak volumes about who you are (intellectually and personality-wise). Also, there was a time when it was hard to get the books of certain foreign authors, and people even smuggled the books into the county to sell them on a highly demanding grey market.
In crime shows, when they use profilers to catch the murderer, they sometimes look at the books the suspect has to help them build a psychological profile. I wonder what would they say about Lydia’s shelf? #facepalm

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Brunette_ wrote:Where I live people are kind of taking pride in and showing off their bookshelves as the books you have (read, not just bought) speak volumes about who you are (intellectually and personality-wise). Also, there was a time when it was hard to get the books of certain foreign authors, and people even smuggled the books into the county to sell them on a highly demanding grey market.
In crime shows, when they use profilers to catch the murderer, they sometimes look at the books the suspect has to help them build a psychological profile. I wonder what would they say about Lydia’s shelf? #facepalm

That she is a boring, money obsessed, counterfitter! (Well she copies everyone!)

rivera
Stalker
Stalker

Post by rivera »

Not only has Lidl blocked me from her normal IG, I have successfully been blocked from her home IG too. Truth hurts hey Lidl?!

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

The way she paints that book cover, it gives me all sorts of OCD

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Spangles11 wrote:The way she paints that book cover, it gives me all sorts of OCD Image

Just as I said like a kid!

Ali vlog/flog alert with lidl doing her boujee act!
Last edited by Hunevoque on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

happyforest
Informer
Informer

Post by happyforest »

I'm shook. Like SHOOK!

As an avid reader, this is the most vilest thing EVER. Even her stupid treatment of the cats with their poor diet and endless vom and diarrhea isn't as offensive to me as her painting books to MATCH HER HOUSE. I can't believe it. And worse, it's not even her own bodycondomlobodomized brain's idea. She's copied some other wanker's idea. Civilization is truly on the brink of destruction at its own gleeful consumer obsessed fist.

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

Spot the lie ImageImage

Return to “Lydia Millen”