The SJ's :Bringing Up Brats: All The Gear & No Idea Part 157

Post by auntiflo13 »

Carry on my lovelies :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: The SJ's :Bringing Up Brats: All The Gear & No Idea Part

Post by auntiflo13 »

I take it that Steinway didn't see them begging for a brand new grand piano so they've had to fork out £700 for a Yamaha Digital Piano....... Awww poor souls :?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

Why is this poor baby always restrained to a swing? no wonder he doesn‘t go to sleep, he needs to exercise and roll around on the floor! And then Jonathan watches TV with him instead of sleeping. A 5 month old watches TV. Oh my.

Hellotheremydear
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hellotheremydear »

auntiflo13 wrote:I take it that Steinway didn't see them begging for a brand new grand piano so they've had to fork out £700 for a Yamaha Digital Piano....... Awww poor souls :?
I’m not surprised, pianos are expensive. All good quality musical instruments are so expensive, they can’t afford to give them away.

Plus Anna would never be willing to put in the work to maintain the expensive piano - I am a saxophonist and am lucky to have a good quality saxophone, so I wash the mouthpiece and clean the instrument after every practise/gig. Do you really think Anna would wipe down her piano every time the kids have had their grubby fingers on it? No chance.
“If at first you don’t succeed, laugh until you do” ~ Emilia Clarke

Post by Guest »

She’d pay the help to wash it lol. I’m glad they didn’t get a free piano they don’t deserve more free stuff!

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Why does Slothanna want a piano for her children, anyway? Her parents made her learn it when she was little, yet she never plays it anymore and has often said that she doesn't like music. I guess it's all about prestige for her, and "what you do", not whether a child wants to do it, or is talented.

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

E1 might be getting music lessons at her private school -maybe J wants to groom her into another performance activity?

Just-opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by Just-opinion »

Dandelion wrote:Why does Slothanna want a piano for her children, anyway? Her parents made her learn it when she was little, yet she never plays it anymore and has often said that she doesn't like music. I guess it's all about prestige for her, and "what you do", not whether a child wants to do it, or is talented.
Can only imagine they wanted the baby grand piano to make their house look even more expensive (gotta fit into that rich YouTuber picture). Just another furniture piece that would only be allowed to be touched by the cleaner (Anna wouldn't dare let a child or Jonathan touch her expensive piano and get it all grubby, oh the horror).

jamieschmidt
Informer
Informer

Post by jamieschmidt »

I am appalled at how bad they are at parenting. Let's see everything that's wrong with this situation:
1. Andrea should NOT be on his stomach to sleep. You can tell she lays him down on his stomach because the blanket is over him perfectly, which leads me to
2. Babies should never sleep with blankets in the crib. It increases their suffocation risk and risk of SIDS.
3. Babies should be sleeping in a crib with 1 tight fitting sheet. Not only does Andrea have 1 blanket over him, there's another one underneath him for some reason??
4. Why is there a cord going INTO his crib?? This is so dangerous it truly shocks me. He could so easily strangle himself with this
I cannot believe they have 4 kids and are still so willfully ignorant of safety standards. What is it going to take for them to take safety seriously? One of their kids is going to get seriously hurt or die due to their neglectful behavior. Image

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

That cord is for some sort of alarm they have that sounds if the baby moves. I’ve heard it go off once when Alesia was just born. It’s a pretty stupid thing and there must be a better way to instal it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

arent they convinced they can do whatever because they have that pad thing

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Dandelion wrote:Why does Slothanna want a piano for her children, anyway? Her parents made her learn it when she was little, yet she never plays it anymore and has often said that she doesn't like music. I guess it's all about prestige for her, and "what you do", not whether a child wants to do it, or is talented.
Whaaaaat?! What kind of person you gotta be if you don't like music. Wow!

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

PinkBunni wrote:
Was literally just about to post this. What the hell? Even if you don’t like today’s music, there are literally enough genres that there’s something for everyone?

On another note, I read through the thread dedicated to Anna’s old tweets (from 10 yrs ago) yesterday and was shocked at how angry and hateful a person she seems - not to mention the fact that she put really personal things on blast (like “hating” Jonathan’s family and saying that her older brother ignores her and she doesn’t know why) I only watched the SJs for a while a few years ago when E1 was a baby and stopped around the time they had E2. Do we know if the relationship with Jonathan’s family and her older brother is still strained?

Reading those tweets, even though they’re from a decade ago, really give you an insight as to the kind of person she is. She also admitted to not having any friends apart from online. She’s so strange....

Snooze
Learner
Learner

Post by Snooze »

Wanted to adress the posters who worried about Emilias lack of clothing in winter and wondering why Anna doesn’t wear lounge wear st home.
I am constantly amazed how little clothing my British relatives and friends put in their children and themselves. They are all fine and in return raise their eyebrows about me and our dressing habits. I also have never seen women wearing so short and little pieces of clothing for going out, sometimes queuing for ours before clubs when it’s freezing than in Britain. It’s just different and they are obviously used to it.
To the lounge wear topic- I actually think it very normal not to wear lounge wear at home at daytime unless you are ill.
Not to general defend them- I hate how they sell out their children’s lives and I cannot stand J to save my life- just explanations on this two topics as I experience it as just plain normal.

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

LolaRuby wrote:
PinkBunni wrote:
Was literally just about to post this. What the hell? Even if you don’t like today’s music, there are literally enough genres that there’s something for everyone?

On another note, I read through the thread dedicated to Anna’s old tweets (from 10 yrs ago) yesterday and was shocked at how angry and hateful a person she seems - not to mention the fact that she put really personal things on blast (like “hating” Jonathan’s family and saying that her older brother ignores her and she doesn’t know why) I only watched the SJs for a while a few years ago when E1 was a baby and stopped around the time they had E2. Do we know if the relationship with Jonathan’s family and her older brother is still strained?

Reading those tweets, even though they’re from a decade ago, really give you an insight as to the kind of person she is. She also admitted to not having any friends apart from online. She’s so strange....
I read a previous post that said her tastes in music have never really grown up: her workouts are to odd teeny-bopper/weeny-bopper pop music and boybands. There's no interest in either classical or perhaps more sophisticated genres of popular music. Even Jonathan appears to like RnB and soul etc. on the Spotify app in the Ferrari.

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

Snooze wrote:Wanted to adress the posters who worried about Emilias lack of clothing in winter and wondering why Anna doesn’t wear lounge wear st home.
I am constantly amazed how little clothing my British relatives and friends put in their children and themselves. They are all fine and in return raise their eyebrows about me and our dressing habits. I also have never seen women wearing so short and little pieces of clothing for going out, sometimes queuing for ours before clubs when it’s freezing than in Britain. It’s just different and they are obviously used to it.
To the lounge wear topic- I actually think it very normal not to wear lounge wear at home at daytime unless you are ill.
Not to general defend them- I hate how they sell out their children’s lives and I cannot stand J to save my life- just explanations on this two topics as I experience it as just plain normal.
I completely agree, not everyone wears PJs or loungewear when at home and some people want to wear less bundled clothing when outside in the winter, i.e. when clubbing in winter.

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater

Post by Frenchlurker »

PinkBunni wrote:
i don't...so thanks
I don't listen to music, i don't love any particular song... sorry i won't extend as of the why or how ...but that is what it is.

as for today's "episode" i didn't watch it i have no interest in the old footage of the house ...

Scrabble52
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Scrabble52 »

LolaRuby wrote:
PinkBunni wrote:

Where is this thread? I'd be interested to see those tweets!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

sarahsk1 wrote:
LolaRuby wrote:
PinkBunni wrote:

Where is this thread? I'd be interested to see those tweets!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Here you go:

viewtopic.php?f=345&t=25354

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

PinkBunni wrote:
A stone-cold, unfeeling bitch with no depth whatsoever.

Return to “Anna Saccone”