Mouse-Killin'andMorgue-Chillin':AtHomewithLydiaFillen#33

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Mouse-Killin'andMorgue-Chillin':AtHomewithLydiaFillen#33

Post by beahunny »

Lydia is letting her inner light shine through and is turning her face into an actual witch!

Bless her for her honesty? The pictures say it all:

Pre Sept 2018:

Post Sept 2018:

Iris1969

Re: Mouse-Killin'andMorgue-Chillin':AtHomewithLydiaFillen#33

Post by Iris1969 »

Wow it took us less than 2 weeks to get through a whole threat, it feels like old times :gj:

Let’s see if we can go even faster this time! :D

(And thanks Beahunny :tu:)

gossipy locks
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by gossipy locks »

Their new barstools are atrocious. It's like she did the fake glam at first and now is switching everything over to country shabby? I don't get it. And her fillers are embarrassing. (Yay, new thread!)

Tinyblackcat
Learner
Learner

Post by Tinyblackcat »

Is it possible for the name of this thread to be changed? I live for reading (and occasionally commenting) on this thread but as a committed vegan I find the first part of this thread name offensive. Not to mention that anyone with a phobia of said animals would find that very triggering.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Tinyblackcat wrote:Is it possible for the name of this thread to be changed? I live for reading (and occasionally commenting) on this thread but as a committed vegan I find the first part of this thread name offensive. Not to mention that anyone with a phobia of said animals would find that very triggering.

I’m a vegetarian myself, so I (kind of) understand what you mean. Maybe it helps when you read it as mouse killing by her cats (as Lydia always catches them whenever she can, so she can release them outside), which is normal and totally natural behaviour of carnivores like them?

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

I'm a vegan too but it's just a title of a thread. So it doesn't bother me. Plus her cats are not killing them nor is she apparently because she is letting them run round her house. It's just a joke title for goodness sake. Be offended when an action is being taken not from a satirical title of a thread.

Anitab348
Learner
Learner

Post by Anitab348 »

Oh my goodness. Offended by a joke title when on a gossip site. Deeds not words as happywifehappylife said

halloBrit
Debater
Debater

Post by halloBrit »

If a title of a thread on a gossip site is triggering to people with a particular phobia I'm done. That ridiculous. I have phobias but I don't get triggered by words or d iscussions related to clowns or heights.
The house thing tho, I wouldn't mind but it was a perfectly lovely modern barn conversion when they bought it, well more outbuilding conversion I think. If she wanted something more rustic, they should have bought an older house. Jeez, she acts like she lives on a farm in the middle of some valley (I actually do) and she has to get up and feed the chickens and horses every morning. She's not country folk, no matter how many pairs of Hunter wellies you've conned them into giving you. I don't even understand what her plan is for that house, it's doing stuff for the sake of it. Or for contents sake. But someone who changes their surroundings and the selves that much is not a happy person. She needs a proper hobby or something.

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

It’s Sunday Funday, we have a new thread, we are all here to trash Lydia Fillen so let’s focus on that :tu:

avabella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by avabella »

Is this where the world is at? Being offended by a thread title on a trash forum??

Good god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Tinyblackcat wrote:Is it possible for the name of this thread to be changed? I live for reading (and occasionally commenting) on this thread but as a committed vegan I find the first part of this thread name offensive. Not to mention that anyone with a phobia of said animals would find that very triggering.

Maybe just be brave?!

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

I’m ‘triggered’ by millennial snowflakes! :roll:

doubletap
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by doubletap »

Hi all! Been lurking for a few threads now and am finally deciding to post.

Remember the days of YT when there were no ADs and it was just a platform for people to showcase their work? It was so nice when YT was full of passion projects and videos were fueled by creativity rather than by money. I'm all for someone getting their fair share of the pie if they actually created content, but I feel like Lydia's channel now is like her own reality TV show.

I found her when I was researching handbags, thought she was really pretty, seemed nice enough, so I started following her. It started going downhill for me after they moved. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this site because you all have confirmed this uneasy feeling I've had for the past year. I can't believe I almost bought the Cult Beauty box!! I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way because I thought I was just being unnecessarily "mean" because I didn't have anything positive to say about her recent videos/photos. She guilt trips her viewers so much! There is a difference between being "positive" and being a kiss-ass. Also don't say things like "let me know if this is the kind of content you want" if you're not going to accept criticism! Her whole "spreading positivity" thing is stupid, she isn't the most positive person tbh because she's always moaning and groaning in her videos. Don't be surprised if people complain about your vids - you get back what you put into the universe.

For me, it boils down to one point: I don't know what her channel is about anymore. I can't support someone/something that I don't know about.
Is it handbags? She doesn't explain anything about them, pros/con, durability, care, etc.
Makeup? You never do anything different or take risks.
Fashion? "I like something" is not a credible point because you are not a credible person. Also, who is your audience?! The clothing is not young/hip/or innovative, and you're late on trends.
Interior design? 1. You're not even doing any of it. 2. Your "inspiration" comes from everyone else, I might as well follow those channels/pages. I completely agree with what everyone else has said about the house - geez for a second there I felt like I had bad taste or was missing something.

Man, sorry this is so long. Guess a lot of pent up feelings about LEM lmao. I haven't watched any of her videos all the way through in a while because they're just so boring and there isn't anything of substance in them. Also the constant complaining -_-. I'm glad that a few of you seem to like Sophie Shohet, she's the only one I can stand nowadays. Sophie seems like she's still doing YT because its fun for her, not out of necessity. I appreciate that she stands by her fashion choices. I don't always agree with her at least it seems like she genuinely enjoys whatever she buys - and I can't fault her for that. Thats the confidence that Lydia needs. Lydia seems to be buying stuff she thinks she is (or we are) supposed to like.

This place is a goldmine of ideas. If she would put down her pride for 2 seconds and actually take some of the criticisms here her channel might be half decent again. Oy, what a shame.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

No. The only thing that should have been changed was mouse could have been « mices or mouses ». Because neither of them new the plural :rofl:

LicenseToLurk

Post by LicenseToLurk »

Actual breakdown of an average day at The Bungalow

1. Rise super early, energised, pumped, ready to start a productive day. Leave that idle sod in bed. Idiot.
2. Take position to watch the sunrise. I am delighted with myself as I am reminded just how special I am. No one else gets to experience this phenomenon. How wonderful I am.
3. Spray student blue couch with my bespoke zoflora solution that I have cleverly poured into a bespoke labelled trigger gun. I am extra. I’m sure others would say the odour coming off the couch is fake tan, but I am convinced it’s Ali bottom. Horrid boy.
4. Reluctantly remove dressing gown and throw myself under the shower for 10 secs approx. I hate being clean. I quickly dry myself off with my monogrammed bespoke Christie towel and get that dressing gown back on. I spy myself in the mirror as it hasn’t had time to steam up. How glorious I am.
5. Decide I need a cup of Luxury tea, but that useless article hasn’t been shopping yet and my deliveries are drying up lately for some reason? Brexit possibly? Yes, I decide it will be due to Brexit. The bell end is still in bed. Harrumph.
6. Take my mind off the lack of tea by not being arsed to style my hair. I should never have cut it, it was the only feminine feature I had. I hate him for making me cut it. Tosser.
7. Stomp to fridge to look for something to drink! Surely he has done something with his life this week. In my haste, as I throw open the door, lumi is launched into the air, as I forget that he allows her to sleep in such a dangerous spot. Dickhead.
8. Allow Carrie to enter residence. Immediately banish her downstairs with strict instruction that there will be no tea break (she doesn’t need to know we have no tea) until she scores me a proper Dior gig. She’s a loser.
9. Take a sharpie and write a D on a party hat I have left over from my NYE soirée. Put it on carries head. Snap the elastic and call her a dunce. Laugh out loud at how funny I am. I think I see a tear. Lol.
10. Stalk my current favourite 28 insta accounts and look around in dismay as everyone else’s homes look more extra than mine. So many different looks and styles. I can blend them all. Order more new couches and soft furnishings (with his card).
11. Spy my reflection in the current hall mirror. Eye f*** myself for approx 30 mins. Assume smug mode.
12. Call fit Dr Ayad. Schedule another top up. The stupid ‘receptionist’ informs me that my top up isn’t due. I ask her if she knows who she is dealing with and insist she books me in anyhow. Bitch.
13. He finally arises. I make him leave my house immediately to bring tea. He is welcome to take either of my vehicles. He’s so lucky to have me. I remind him of this.
14. I text Cal something hugely unimportant but make it sound extremely important. He responds immediately. It’s always nice when folk are grateful.
15. With all of my jobs done for the day, I assume my position in the care home formal Lounge. I think I need some new clothes. I’ll add to cart and wait for that muppet to come back with the tea and use his card. Take nodding head boomerang with my favourite super smug smirk. I am living my best life.

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

Gusber wrote:

Maybe just be brave?!
or just go away.

Lola-Faith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lola-Faith »

LicenseToLurk wrote:Actual breakdown of an average day at The Bungalow

1. Rise super early, energised, pumped, ready to start a productive day. Leave that idle sod in bed. Idiot.
2. Take position to watch the sunrise. I am delighted with myself as I am reminded just how special I am. No one else gets to experience this phenomenon. How wonderful I am.
3. Spray student blue couch with my bespoke zoflora solution that I have cleverly poured into a bespoke labelled trigger gun. I am extra. I’m sure others would say the odour coming off the couch is fake tan, but I am convinced it’s Ali bottom. Horrid boy.
4. Reluctantly remove dressing gown and throw myself under the shower for 10 secs approx. I hate being clean. I quickly dry myself off with my monogrammed bespoke Christie towel and get that dressing gown back on. I spy myself in the mirror as it hasn’t had time to steam up. How glorious I am.
5. Decide I need a cup of Luxury tea, but that useless article hasn’t been shopping yet and my deliveries are drying up lately for some reason? Brexit possibly? Yes, I decide it will be due to Brexit. The bell end is still in bed. Harrumph.
6. Take my mind off the lack of tea by not being arsed to style my hair. I should never have cut it, it was the only feminine feature I had. I hate him for making me cut it. Tosser.
7. Stomp to fridge to look for something to drink! Surely he has done something with his life this week. In my haste, as I throw open the door, lumi is launched into the air, as I forget that he allows her to sleep in such a dangerous spot. Dickhead.
8. Allow Carrie to enter residence. Immediately banish her downstairs with strict instruction that there will be no tea break (she doesn’t need to know we have no tea) until she scores me a proper Dior gig. She’s a loser.
9. Take a sharpie and write a D on a party hat I have left over from my NYE soirée. Put it on carries head. Snap the elastic and call her a dunce. Laugh out loud at how funny I am. I think I see a tear. Lol.
10. Stalk my current favourite 28 insta accounts and look around in dismay as everyone else’s homes look more extra than mine. So many different looks and styles. I can blend them all. Order more new couches and soft furnishings (with his card).
11. Spy my reflection in the current hall mirror. Eye f*** myself for approx 30 mins. Assume smug mode.
12. Call fit Dr Ayad. Schedule another top up. The stupid ‘receptionist’ informs me that my top up isn’t due. I ask her if she knows who she is dealing with and insist she books me in anyhow. Bitch.
13. He finally arises. I make him leave my house immediately to bring tea. He is welcome to take either of my vehicles. He’s so lucky to have me. I remind him of this.
14. I text Cal something hugely unimportant but make it sound extremely important. He responds immediately. It’s always nice when folk are grateful.
15. With all of my jobs done for the day, I assume my position in the care home formal Lounge. I think I need some new clothes. I’ll add to cart and wait for that muppet to come back with the tea and use his card. Take nodding head boomerang with my favourite super smug smirk. I am living my best life.

This is brilliant, please write more xx

livingmybestlife
Informer
Informer

Post by livingmybestlife »

One day away and someone comes up with Lydia Fillen, I choked on my coffee.

ihatelydiamillen
Talker
Talker

Post by ihatelydiamillen »

anothe freebies

Neptune HOME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »