MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten-Part 9

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

This thread already has over 100 comments after 4 days! Dang.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

konagirl wrote:Again though it seems that someone on here is being quite disingenuous. You don't try to have honest, "neutral," conversations by wrapping it up in a passive aggressive, accusatory, and argumentative tone. The whole assertion that the person thinks that they are "intellectually superior," is laughable. Either the person is intentionally trying to spark arguments (i.e. troll) or they are deeply lacking in self awareness. Perhaps both. Regardless it seems like there is a point to those posts and it isn't to have friendly "discussions."
They've said similar things on other threads so I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a bored troll trying to spark drama.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

Angles are everything.
She took that story down after putting it up.

I think she looked good in the pic but I'm not surprised she took it down cuz its not the size she wants people to think she is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

herefortheteaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by herefortheteaa »

cocomomo wrote:Angles are everything.

I think she looked good in the pic but I'm not surprised she took it down cuz its not the size she wants people to think she is.
yikes almost mistook that for a throwback pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monstermonkey
Talker
Talker

Post by monstermonkey »

Anyone see her latest tweet/IG story about her "abs" coming in? :rofl: wow she's delusional.

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Post by lelepultzr19 »

I'm not a troll, I just found that if I posted something positive or disagreed with someone I would get bashed. I got annoyed and defended myself (maybe in a bit of an aggressive or condescending way, I apologize)....but it seems kinda impossible to have a real conversation with some of you. I do appreciate the people who actually have been relatively nice and responded to my questions/comments. And I've said multiple times that I don't agree with everything Remi does (pretty basic makes me dislike some aspects of her) but that was ignored.

AnnieLee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AnnieLee »

heckyeahheckno wrote:I'm not a troll, I just found that if I posted something positive or disagreed with someone I would get bashed. I got annoyed and defended myself (maybe in a bit of an aggressive or condescending way, I apologize)....but it seems kinda impossible to have a real conversation with some of you. I do appreciate the people who actually have been relatively nice and responded to my questions/comments. And I've said multiple times that I don't agree with everything Remi does (pretty basic makes me dislike some aspects of her) but that was ignored.
You belong on Reddit’s r/iamverysmart

Truly smart people don’t tout themselves as smart. Here, your words and conduct have shown how truly dense you are. This website is called “gurugossipper”, all posts on this thread critique Remi (save the group think praises for her social media comment section please), and no one has to acknowledge anything you say. People have a right to ignore your comments, and people have a the same right to disagree with you as you do with them.

You are mistaken. This forum is not an echo chamber. Just because you don’t like certain aspects of Remi doesn’t make you a part of the group. To be clear, this forum is to provide a place for people to air their grievances against her without having to worry about her minions attack them, have her delete their comments, or to attack her personally. She’s not exposed to the hate. If she comes to this site and avails herself of our critiques, it’s all on her.

Your self righteous indignation has no place here. GTFO. You insult people because they don’t praise you or acknowledge your points. We owe nothing to you. You are nothing better than Remi. Find your own minions. I don’t volunteer this sub to be yours.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

I'm just confused on how someone would click on a thread titled MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten & think that there would be positive comments :rofl:

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

herefortheteaa wrote:

I may be dumb for just realizing but Remi has a large build or bone structure.
So I feel like no matter how much she exercising or loses weight she's always gonna have that thick/muscular look.
Last edited by cocomomo on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Post by lelepultzr19 »

I'm posting here because it was really the only thread on here for Remi....if there had been a rave or neutral thread I would have posted there. If you guys have such an issue with my comments than you should probably ignore them or click the FOE button.

Anyways. I think here new office is really cute. I can totally understand why someone who has a business would want to have an office where her team could do work, make plans, have meetings, etc.....Also, from my personal viewpoint, part of her job is to show pretty decor videos, etc....so I don't think its strange for her to decorate the office.

I still can't decide how I feel about Pretty Basic. I don't really watch Alisha's videos that much so I can't say I know her too well but the 2 of them together on the podcast can be a bit much. I'm still not over that clout demon stuff. I feel really bad fro that guy. I like Remi but she HAS to know that her unfollowing him on instagram wouldn't go unnoticed despite saying she didn't think anyone would notice. I really hope they add guests because its just becoming a big vanity project. I think that its not so bad in vlogs because we see multiple days, etc....but in a podcast it becomes a bit more obvious.

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Post by lelepultzr19 »

cocomomo wrote:
herefortheteaa wrote:

I may be dumb for just realizing but Remi has a large build or bome structure.
So I feel like no matter how much she exercising or loses weight she's always gonna have that thick/muscular look.
No I totally agree. She has more of a strong look....but I think she WANTS to look more like Tiffany or Teala because they're very thin/slim. I think that's gonna bite her in the butt because she's gonna keep striving for something that isn't really right for her. I personally think she looks great and shouldn't try to be "thin" but try to stay fit and healthy.

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

But she actually looks good here?? Like she looks good thick! Why does she want to be some skinny mini Misstiffanyma look alike? Why does she try so HARD to workout 2x a day and edit her photos to look smaller when the way she’s built is actually not bad at all?

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

She's dressed appropriately in that pic. It can be done!

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

heckyeahheckno wrote: It sounds like some of the issues people have with her is that she seems more “shallow” and possibly hasn’t really grown up with her viewer base. I think maybe she craves attention bc she didn’t get the kind she’s getting now. Which I can somewhat empathize with (maybe I’m too soft lol)
Remi has had her YT channel since she was at least 18 and it’s been successful since almost the beginning so she therefore has been getting excessive amounts of attention for the last 6 years. How much more attention does she need? She’s an attention whore, no amount of attention will be enough for her, which is why if she ever gets a bf, he’ll need to be a desperate/doormat type because no one who has the option to date someone else would choose to date Remi. Unless she pays them.
heckyeahheckno wrote:IMO lots of bitter/petty/paranoid people are unable to accept that others have differing opinions. They ignore things that could lead to good discussion (and don’t bother to actually engage and explain their POV) and focus on anything to fuel their irrational thoughts. People who are able to see past this and give valid criticism are much appreciated.
You claim you want to have neutral discussions about Remi, but you keep insulting us calling us bitter, petty, paranoid, irrational etc., when if I’m not mistaken no one has insulted you except to call you a troll. Is that how you have a neutral discussion? Maybe try again and this time actually, you know, be neutral?
heckyeahheckno wrote:I'm not a troll, I just found that if I posted something positive or disagreed with someone I would get bashed. I got annoyed and defended myself (maybe in a bit of an aggressive or condescending way, I apologize)....but it seems kinda impossible to have a real conversation with some of you.
When did you get bashed for posting something positive about Remi? Please quote it, because I’ve posted tons of positive things about Remi and I’ve never been bashed. People have disagreed with me and it never became an argument, so maybe, just maybe, you’re the source of the problem. It’s not a coincidence that so many people think that you’re either Remi or a troll. No one thinks I’m a troll and I’ve posted a lot of positive things about Remi. You can’t blame everyone else when it only happens to you.
heckyeahheckno wrote:I'm posting here because it was really the only thread on here for Remi....if there had been a rave or neutral thread I would have posted there. If you guys have such an issue with my comments than you should probably ignore them or click the FOE button.
Well, thanks to you, there’s now a Rave thread. Go pat yourself on the back and have fun there. I kind think you’re going to be lonely there because anyone who wants to stan for Rem like you do wouldn’t come to a site called guru GOSSIP, but good job I guess. Don’t worry, people will start ignoring your posts real soon.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

I think it's sort of funny that after all these years no one has even asked fora positive thread on Remi. Goes to show the amount of demand for it!
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

kathysantoni
Debater
Debater

Post by kathysantoni »

kittykat94 wrote:

But she actually looks good here?? Like she looks good thick! Why does she want to be some skinny mini Misstiffanyma look alike? Why does she try so HARD to workout 2x a day and edit her photos to look smaller when the way she’s built is actually not bad at all?

Agreed. She continues to dress in clothing that is 2 sizes too small for her so she can't really see all the progress she's made, and that her body looks , great. Wearing a pa'u made for a 6 year old is NAGL.

I truly hope she takes therapy seriously because that is a really really really really good thing for her to do.
"STOP GLAM SHAMING ME!!!"

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

[tweet][/tweet]

Well as long as you wear clothes that way too small for you, we will tell you.

cloudhoney
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cloudhoney »

I def understand her feelings about finally having a skinny body but what’s the point of having it, if you keep abusing it by squishing it in small af clothes. The whole point about having a smaller body is having accessiblity to so many more options in the clothing world with the correct size

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

pinotgrigiolife wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Well as long as you wear clothes that way too small for you, we will tell you.
LOL! She is reading here too much.
REMI, YOU CHOSE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE PUBLIC. PEOPLE GET TO JUDGE YOUR BAD FASHION CHOICES AND TALK ABOUT IT ALL THEY WANT.

I'm sorry this is a very mean thing, and I know it, but I am hoping for all that weight to pile back on her. It's the only thing that will knock her ego back into reality.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

Her messaging is all over the place. Did anyone see the post she made about loving the extra pounds you put on because those are the memories of the fun you had and the life you lived?

And then she proceeds to photoshop all those extra pounds off her photos.
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

Return to “MissRemiAshten”