Literallywhy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Literallywhy »

sooboob wrote:
Literallywhy wrote:Is anyone here on Tumblr? It just happened but someone posted a video of Ilya "flirting" with a girl for a Cameo and damn. What a man and what I'd give to have him flirt with me.
wanna link it? lol :rofl:
Link one -
Link two -

I can almost hear the stans losing their shit.

bleuballed
Talker
Talker

David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by bleuballed »

Yo I can’t with those videos right now.

I like David and Ilya because they’re like regular ass good looking dudes with like genuinely really great personalities. Like the way to my heart is a bomb ass personality.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

The Ilya vs David on levels of attractiveness are out the window for me. Sup, Ilya. (heart eyes) .

Sidenote: Does David seem more "dainty" than he used to be? When the vlogs first started never in a million years would I consider him softy and dainty ahaha but I can't think of any better words to describe him now.

taytaydean
Informer
Informer

Post by taytaydean »

nikkibella17 wrote:The Ilya vs David on levels of attractiveness are out the window for me. Sup, Ilya. (heart eyes) .

Sidenote: Does David seem more "dainty" than he used to be? When the vlogs first started never in a million years would I consider him softy and dainty ahaha but I can't think of any better words to describe him now.
Dude. Yes. He was so different when the vlogs first started. I wouldn't ever call him a manly man but his mannerisms and the way he carries himself has changed drastically, in my opinion.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Literallywhy wrote:Is anyone here on Tumblr? It just happened but someone posted a video of Ilya "flirting" with a girl for a Cameo and damn. What a man and what I'd give to have him flirt with me.
Just buy a cameo :rofl:

sooboob
Learner
Learner

Post by sooboob »

taytaydean wrote:
nikkibella17 wrote:The Ilya vs David on levels of attractiveness are out the window for me. Sup, Ilya. (heart eyes) .

Dude. Yes. He was so different when the vlogs first started. I wouldn't ever call him a manly man but his mannerisms and the way he carries himself has changed drastically, in my opinion.
yes! I used to not be able to see the "gay mannerisms" but now i sorta can...

still think hes straight tho

Literallywhy
Learner
Learner

Post by Literallywhy »

I've seen a couple of people posting about it, but I wouldn't complain if David brought them together (Ilya and Kaylee (sp?)) as a joke in one of the vlogs when he's back home. If that's even something she'd want, who knows. It doesn't look like the girl who bought the videos was the one who posted them so :rofl:

Honestly, I'd be so down for David bringing together high key fans like once a month or something. We need more wholesome content on the vlogs to break up the drama.

peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peacelovexanax »

taytaydean wrote:

Paging Dobrica... jk :P
#TEAMMOSIE

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I would describe David as boyish. Ilya desperately needs a haircut, but he does tidy up nicely.

Liza hasn't been in the vlogs for a while now and shes been back in town for what two weeks? No sign of seeing David. 8-)

David should use his single status more in the vlogs. More women! Some casual flirting. An awkward date with Miranda Cosgrove or any other famous girl up for it. Groupies that follow him around and scream a lot. :rofl:
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Ilya looks like he always needs a bath or shower, why the hell does he never shave. I honestly cringe whenever he is in the vlogs because I swear he reeks of BO.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

Man I must be in the minority here since I do not find Ilya to be anything special. It's the hair!!

chismexoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by chismexoxo »

i did notice liza hasnt been on the vlogs which isnt a big deal because it has happened before and they are still friends but she’s been back in LA and seems like she hasnt seen david at all even though she “found her mayo”.... diza might be really over.
Liza is improving herself and becoming better and better and david (as awesome as he is) is still kinda stuck isnt he? Doing the same things. He needs to grow too. liza is making important changes while david still goes to sleep at 7 am, hangs out with the same group and same pranks, and eats fast food food all day. I love him and i love diZa but i dont think shes going back to him unless hes done his part of the growing up too.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

12thplace wrote:Man I must be in the minority here since I do not find Ilya to be anything special. It's the hair!!
I don't find anything about him special at all, his hair is the worse.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

meepmeep29
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meepmeep29 »

12thplace wrote:Man I must be in the minority here since I do not find Ilya to be anything special. It's the hair!!
same LMFAO he looks like every other frat boy that goes to my college

DM3MDD
Learner
Learner

Post by DM3MDD »

So this is why David got fat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sooboob
Learner
Learner

Post by sooboob »

yeah, i wanted to see the ilya vids but I really can't see it either... i'm def more for david lol

sooboob
Learner
Learner

Post by sooboob »

was just watching old vlogs... theres something about this one that i really like.. just got a good vibe

dontfwithmee
Learner
Learner

Post by dontfwithmee »

Jason's new video is really odd. Basically, he tells everyone a dream Trisha had, but when he starts, she notices its different to what she told him, so she asks to say it instead, but he says "I'll tell my side and then you tell yours"??? It's her dream that she told you, how is there two different sides? And the version he tells just makes her seem crazy? It's such an odd relationship lmao

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

dontfwithmee wrote:Jason's new video is really odd. Basically, he tells everyone a dream Trisha had, but when he starts, she notices its different to what she told him, so she asks to say it instead, but he says "I'll tell my side and then you tell yours"??? It's her dream that she told you, how is there two different sides? And the version he tells just makes her seem crazy? It's such an odd relationship lmao
One thing with Trisha; if she’s talking, it’s most probably a lie.

pandry
Informer
Informer

Post by pandry »

Yeah idk Ilya should take care of how he presents himself more (it's the hair)
I find Dima really cute looking though

Return to “David Dobrik”