David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

bayway
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by bayway »

liarliar_ wrote:Sorry for double post, just wanted to say Corinna has such a unique beauty to her like she doesn’t come across as a basic Instagram model type of girl where so many of them look the same and pose the same and never smile

Her lips are done tastefully and she seems to have her own style, it’s just really nice to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree that corinna is really beautiful but I just can't with the lip fillers. They don't look good on anybody. There was nothing wrong with her lips before I wish she would have stayed natural.
...yikes

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

liarliar_ wrote:Sorry for double post, just wanted to say Corinna has such a unique beauty to her like she doesn’t come across as a basic Instagram model type of girl where so many of them look the same and pose the same and never smile

Her lips are done tastefully and she seems to have her own style, it’s just really nice to see

I think she looks exactly like the epitome of basic instagram girl with a face full of fillers & street style. I think the main difference between them is maturity levels. Corinna actually seems very down to earth and overall normal.

Pixboo
Learner
Learner

Post by Pixboo »

sparklesandsequins wrote:

I think she looks exactly like the epitome of basic instagram girl with a face full of fillers & street style. I think the main difference between them is maturity levels. Corinna actually seems very down to earth and overall normal.

How weird is it that beauty is so subjective bc I agree that she looks basic and nothing stand out lol

treesuh
Learner
Learner

Post by treesuh »

Iwatchyoutubechan wrote:
saladspork wrote:
Iwatchyoutubechan wrote:
Mosie926 wrote:
sooboob wrote:matt is so funny, but hes mainly just in zane's videos... obviously they're good friends but why isn't he in more of davids videos? was there some beef?
He's mainly in Carly and Erin(McDonald's sponsors makes sure they send stuff for him) and Zane's videos, I think it's more of a Matt's preference than 'beef'. But and I say BUT, Matt is way more knowledgeable than David, it could be a 'smarts' issue(David on real life issues is dumb as a box of rocks). To be clear I think there is no beef.

Sidenote: As an 'illegal immigrant' I would think David should be up to date on all political aspects in America, the fact that he isn't is alarming. I'm a nth(we were here before we separated from England even tho we were slaves) generation American and I'm all in on all that is politics.
I don’t understand why he doesn’t save some money and gets a green card as a business investor in the usa https://www.forbes.com/sites/andyjsemot ... ed-states/
I think he can invest 500,000 dollars. Maybe he doesn’t know he can do that. Now he has Daca and a security number. He pays taxes and everything. I’m sure a good lawyer could help him. Or he could work harder on moving on from Liza and finding a girl he can marry like Justin Bieber did. If he could get a permanent residence he would be able to travel and make his vlogs so much cooler.
He can't change status with daca, to apply for that he'd have to leave the country to apply from Slovakia and no guarantee he would get approved.
He doesn’t have to go to Slovakia because he already left the country under advanced parole when he went to Brazil. This is what I found out.

Recipients of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) who originally entered the U.S. illegally may be allowed to reenter the country legally by obtaining a travel document called Advance Parole. Reentry with an Advance Parole document may then allow them to satisfy the legal entry requirement for adjustment of status (making them eligible to apply for the green card from within the United States upon return).
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia ... tatus.html
Is from this website. I just think that he doesn’t have a lawyer. He should though because he has to renew his work permit every two years and some people where lucky and got to renew it every 3 years. If he invested 1,000,000 in Tesla I wonder why he didn’t use that money to become a green card holder. Idk maybe he doesn’t have time to think about changing his legal status.
Trump ended advance parole. He was able to leave and he would have had to apply while out of country and because he was allowed re-entry, he would be able to say in the states and wait for approval. Now without advance parole, he would have to leave the country to apply and wait until he is approved to re-enter.

peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peacelovexanax »

I feel like this has been one of the best vlog weeks we've had in a while. Every vlog this week has been really fun, not a single one flopped. David shooting Todd in the car with the paint gun was great, "are you sure?" :rofl:

Though today's vlog proved what most of us have been saying all along...Jeff is mad sketchy.
Last edited by peacelovexanax on Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#TEAMMOSIE

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Post by Farting Unicorn »

peacelovexanax wrote:I feel like this has been one of the best vlog weeks we've had in a while. Every vlog this week has been really fun, not a single one flopped. David shooting Todd in the car with the paint gun was great, "are you sure?" :rofl:

Though today's vlog proved what most of us have been saying all along...Jeff is mad sketchy.
Which part made Jeff come off as sketchy? I didn't get that vibe
opinionated but also a pushover.

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Double post but I had to declare I've officially gone from not having a harsh opinion about Nick to really really not liking him. His pranks are repetitive and boring. I can't stand the idea of getting random and probably really shady people into someone elses house. Plus David has a pretty big backyard for all of these shenanigans so why does he have to have every random stranger INSIDE the house.
It's probably not that big a deal since Natalie was clearly in on it but I still think that David needs to be more cautious especially since his house has already been broken into once and fans keep showing up to his house is honestly very dangerous. All he has for self defense is a paintball gun.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Farting Unicorn wrote:
peacelovexanax wrote:I feel like this has been one of the best vlog weeks we've had in a while. Every vlog this week has been really fun, not a single one flopped. David shooting Todd in the car with the paint gun was great, "are you sure?" :rofl:

What grown ass man wants to egg a billboard, regardless of who's on it? Isn't he damn near 30?
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Mosie926 wrote:
Farting Unicorn wrote:

What grown ass man wants to egg a billboard, regardless of who's on it? Isn't he damn near 30?
You do know a lot of the jokes are just for the bit? He isn't actually going/wanting to do those things. Him and Cierra are still friends. The vlog bits are being taken far too seriously these days.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

The jokes David got Trisha with in Jason's new vlog were so hilarious. "Want to know why you don't shit? It's because of all of the shit that comes out of your mouth." :rofl: :rofl: He isn't always on point with his punch lines but when he is, it's so good.

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

eh. scripted or not jeff gives me skeevy vibes too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i still can't stop giggling at the little segment of david holding the gun in the car lol
Trisha and David arguing about her shitting :rofl: Both of them need to go to the doctors for different reasons.
haha i know right. did you notice the second Trisha got embarrassed about it she started lashing out and trying to put David down, say she didn't think he's cute etc.? it was like a switch flipped and was kind of jarring to watch :? also she's such a casual liar, she said something about not shitting for 6 months as a kid then a min later changed the story to 3 months. ik it's a stupid little detail but when people will lie about the little things...

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Mosie926 wrote:
Farting Unicorn wrote:

What grown ass man wants to egg a billboard, regardless of who's on it? Isrn't he damn near 30?
He said he wanted to. He didn't actually go ahead and do it. It's obviously awkward seeing your ex's face plastered around the city you live in.

BiTheWay
Learner
Learner

Post by BiTheWay »

“$100 AND make a hilarious video? I’m in.”

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

nikkibella17 wrote:
Mosie926 wrote:
Farting Unicorn wrote:

You do know a lot of the jokes are just for the bit? He isn't actually going/wanting to do those things. Him and Cierra are still friends. The vlog bits are being taken far too seriously these days.
Yeah I'm pretty sure he and Sierra are still friends so I didn't take it seriously at all but even it was serious, I see it more as being petty and childish rather than proof that he's sketchy.

Maybe Jason on the podcast was right, a lot of their jokes on the vlogs get taken pretty seriously. I think maybe they should try to make them more obvious, I don't exactly know how since they seem pretty obvious to me but if a lot of people aren't getting it then they should probably try to do something about it.
#Insertpettypassiveaggressiveshadehere

peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peacelovexanax »

Farting Unicorn wrote:

The part where he wanted to egg his ex gf/s billboard. Even if it wasn't "sketchy" per say, it was at least douchey.
#TEAMMOSIE

taytaydean
Informer
Informer

Post by taytaydean »

They've all been very vocal that everything is an exaggerated version of what's happening and who they are. It needs to be entertaining so of course people are going to say things they maybe wouldn't necessary say for the joke of it all. But I'm also one of those people who doesn't take it all too serious and doesn't get sketchy vibes from Jeff.

David looks like he is putting on a healthy amount of weight again. At least from the last few vlogs. YAY! That's awesome if that's an indicator of him doing better.

Character1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Character1 »

Completely agree about the bits being taken too seriously. Disagree about them making it more obvious though. People will take things how they want regardless of disclaimers. Even on literal tv shows people will lash out at the actors who play characters they dislike.

bleuballed
Talker
Talker

Post by bleuballed »

I would give anything to be sitting in that tesla with David by the fire

Literallywhy
Learner
Learner

Post by Literallywhy »

Is anyone here on Tumblr? It just happened but someone posted a video of Ilya "flirting" with a girl for a Cameo and damn. What a man and what I'd give to have him flirt with me.

sooboob
Learner
Learner

Post by sooboob »

Literallywhy wrote:Is anyone here on Tumblr? It just happened but someone posted a video of Ilya "flirting" with a girl for a Cameo and damn. What a man and what I'd give to have him flirt with me.
wanna link it? lol :rofl:

Return to “David Dobrik”