Alexandra Rodriguez
lolwhataf
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LearningThatAlanHasMovedOn - Part 15

Post by lolwhataf »

WCSaidSo wrote:
SophieSoxoff wrote:Here's my basic but absolute quandary.

Alex is (was) a pretty girl and appearance means a LOT to her. She is interested in hair, fashion, make up and looking good. In fact, that's what her 'Career' is based on.

So.

How can anyone who is SO into appearance neglect their weight on such a huge scale? To go to all that effort to get your angles right, hide your ever growing chin, photoshop pictures but fail to realise that the simplest thing in the world would be to EAT LESS AND MOVE MORE. It's not rocket science and yes, I know it's hard if you have an issue with food but surely it's a lot harder being miserable about your weight and going to endless measures to appear slimmer for your viewers?

The single biggest thing she needs to do is stop eating crap and get out and move. It doesn't have to be sweating it out at the gym every day, get out for brisk walks, take the stairs! Alex, instead of buying endless cheap, throwaway fashion, make up and expensive jewellery which is never going to make you feel better, invest in yourself and get off your butt!
It’s honestly not that easy. I’ve been there. Being obese isn’t logical. Deciding to lose the weight isn’t just a black and white, logical choice. I have always cared about my appearance, done my hair, makeup, etc, but I let myself get up to 215-220 lbs. At that point, it hurt so bad to exercise! Suddenly, I snapped, so to speak, and began the necessary steps to lose all that weight. Anyway, there’s so much more to it, but something will have to finally trigger Alex. Hopefully that will happen before she’s done irreversible damage.
I agree. It's much more the psychological aspects that are hard to overcome.
My weight loss journey hasn't been successful until the moment I came to peace with myself mentally. I realized I don't have to check the scale every single day (and get frustrated because I only lost 100 grams), I don't have to follow any of those crash diets that make you gain more weight once you're off them, I don't have to lose 10 pounds a day.
I don't have to explain myself to other people, don't have to make excuses on why I am overweight. The ones in my life who really matter won't ask because they already know the truth and the struggle behind all that.
Alex needs to realize she doesn't have to pretend to be a certain size to be accepted.
I used to squeeze myself in one size smaller bacause I didn't want to accept that I'm an 18 and not a 16. Now I have no problem buying clothes that fit because size doesn't matter to me. The only thing that matters is that I feel comfortable and beautiful. As cliche like as it sounds, but size is just a number that does not define who you are as a person.
It's a vicious circle with Alex. She's depressed because she's overweight. And she's overweight because she's depressed. She needs to work on her mental issues first, once she's in a stable place she can move on to losing weight if that still matters to her. Social media can be a trigger to people like Alex and even myself. You see all these perfect images that society puts on us on a daily basis and makes us think we have to look like that or else we'll be unhappy. And it works! This is why social media are a toxic place for people who struggle with eating disorders. Of course there will be people who will cheer you up and have a positive impact on your personality, but let's be real, there are more toxic people than good ones.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

TampaDoll
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by TampaDoll »

Ladies, we have a workout routine video. Our Lady of Corndogs has definitely noticed us. A part of me feels really bad because I would hate to have a message board of people dedicated to trashing me, but I'd probably self reflect and wouldn't act like she does in the first place...

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

Holy hell.

I feel a commentary coming on.

Be back in an hour.Image

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

TampaDoll wrote:Ladies, we have a workout routine video. Our Lady of Corndogs has definitely noticed us. A part of me feels really bad because I would hate to have a message board of people dedicated to trashing me, but I'd probably self reflect and wouldn't act like she does in the first place...
If I had just 2 women publicly trashing me, I would cry my eyes out. Then again, I don’t give people reasons to trash me. Of course, IRL, I have women who find reasons to gossip about me, and it still hurts, but at least I know I did nothing wrong to cause it. Does that make sense?

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

B[inthe]itch wrote: I'm begging you please! We all need this!
Find her!
Queen B, I PM’ed you the second that awful lingerie pic was posted on here! Don’t ever disappear on us again! I know you have a life, but I NEED your salty comments in MY life!!! <3

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

B[inthe]itch wrote:Holy hell.

I feel a commentary coming on.

Be back in an hour.Image
IDEA!!
How about a “Commentary Battle” between B[inthe]itch and Bitch Factory!! I would pay to read it. We could put the collection in a PDFs document to sell and donate the money to charity!! :respekt:

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

lolwhataf wrote:
TedsMom wrote:
Elizabeth537 wrote:This could be a man Image

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
What’s with the weird leg pose? Sticking your foot out like that looks so awkward and unnatural.
She's in good shape.

For a potato.
Not meant to offend potatoes, cause they're bomb.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk
bahahaha!!!

Claroqsi
Learner
Learner

Post by Claroqsi »

Maybe Im in the minority, but I think Alex is beautiful . All of her fake personality is put in place to hide real hurt . Losing weight is so hard but I absolutely do get frustrated with the fact that she doesn’t even try to be healthy .

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

Claroqsi wrote:Maybe Im in the minority, but I think Alex is beautiful . All of her fake personality is put in place to hide real hurt . Losing weight is so hard but I absolutely do get frustrated with the fact that she doesn’t even try to be healthy .
she used to be gorgeous. but that was back in the days when she was still coming across as a sweetheart.
her personality has turned out to be extremely nasty. also hard to see how dumb she is.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Claroqsi wrote:Maybe Im in the minority, but I think Alex is beautiful . All of her fake personality is put in place to hide real hurt . Losing weight is so hard but I absolutely do get frustrated with the fact that she doesn’t even try to be healthy .
Back in the days when she was a size 14 she was absolutely and utterly gorgeous. She shat on Loey and Sarah and all those other plus size girls. Her make up skills were better too for some reason but now the fat has taken over her face and I feel like she is much much more insecure which is sad and therefore she cakes on foundation, overdraws her lips to a point where it's comical and is really trying to signal aliens with that highlight. I don't really know what happened but now I find her blah AF

MeekNMild
Informer
Informer

Post by MeekNMild »

That’s one of the reasons i even started following her in the first place. I think she’s still a pretty girl (she just needs to find her right foundation shade for FFS, and actually learn how to do makeup properly), but what has turned me off from Alex is not even her size, but her attitude, pretense and blatant lies. I’m holding out hope that in 2019 we’ll get the old but improved Alex back.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

welcome back to another weekly episode of watching Our Lady of Corndogs!

This weeks episode is called "My Workout Routine" and the thumbnail has a couple of awkward photos, one of her trying to take a selfie in the mirror at the gym to prove she was there, the other is her squashing a gym ball with her weight, its being pushed to its limit as she does the worlds weakest situp...well, I can only assume as its a pic.

She greets us in a really strange way for the intro.....it shows the camera already on inside her car and her hopping in, having just returned from the dermatologist. There's no camera man, theres no other person with her. She has literally turned the camera on in the car, gotten out again, then pretended for us that she was just arriving. Its fuckin weird.

She tells us that she is angelic as she buckles up for the drive home and keeps repeating the word OKRE. I google it, sorry it is OCHRE, and its a poo brown colour, you know the yellowy brown that a baby would shit? She keeps saying that word. I think back to my day and wonder if I was slipped some acid cos I be tripping my balls off right now!

Shes wearing the worlds biggest pair of oversized sunglasses and I get the impression on a regular head they would look comical. They just make her head look bigger than ever.

She tells us that the dermatologist keeps getting her to piss in cups and that she's not very good at pissing in a cup. This leaves me with the mental image of her struggling to hold Fupa up with one arm, legs spread and trying to get a cup between her tree trunk thighs. It must be awkward as hell to piss in a cup when you have a body type like Alex.

Corndogs complains about how hard life is at the moment having broken a nail and that its a priority this week to get it fixed, because she isnt capable of clipping her own nails, she needs to exploit a poor asian girl to inhale her fingernail dust. First World problems at their finest today folks!

She confesses that shes been to the doctors straight from the gym and sweated her box off all over their lovely chairs. Shes fucking hungry and needs to eat, shes happy she brought along a yoghurt drink. I get the feeling this girl doesnt know you should drink water after the gym.

She claims the broken nail drama and going to the dermatologist is real life and adulthood. Fuck me, kill me now!

She is seeing Mark tonight. His fiance has been keeping him locked at home because she hates Alex pretending he's her husband. Alex has had to spend two weeks slumming it as a single woman and shes hated it.

Still sitting in the car park in her sweaty gym clothes, she continues to whinge about her broken fucking nail. Boo fucking hoo. She puts some petrol in her car then she cuts to another clip of her talking about her broken fucking nail AGAIN!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

We cut to her at home and Alex has been playing with her makeup for the first time, she has red blush smeared all down the side of her face, giving neither a look of contouring or of rosey cheeks. I applied a better face last night shitfaced at 2am! To show she has eyes, because they are being eaten by her cheeks, she has put on some drag queen false lashes, she literally looks like a made-up potato.

Shes got fuck all to talk about so tells us that she took a shower and did some work while eye-fucking the shit out of herself in the view finder of the camera. Alex sings for us and shoves the camera up her nose.

Cut to Mark at her place and we find out the real reason he has been invited over.

Alex has been telling the WORLD for weeks how she doesnt need a man, hates men, is all empowered and basking in her self-love and independence yet she needs a man to open a box for her and set up her Mac computer. Alex is sitting on her fat ass while Mark does all the work standing up, yet she is the one thats out of breath....shes panting. They both get overly excited together about the computer and before we get to see anymore of Mark, Corndogs has decided to cut to the next morning!

Alex tells us that shes been up shitting on the toilet all night after eating too much chinese food and she still doesnt feel well.

She starts masterbating with the mouse on her new computer and then wipes her hands all over her face, making sure to pick her nose. She shows us her stationary on her desk......I'm fucking BORED AS FUCK!

She shows us all her decor in the lounge and I find it hard to be enthusiastic for her, and I love home decor!! Sadly I know all this stuff will be thrown in the bin when she has another mood swing and I roll my eyes at her spending.

Aaaaaand its the next day again! Shes in the kitchen she never uses except for when shes sponsored by Hello Fresh and her hair is greasy as hell after the gym. She talks about work and what she wants to film and I couldnt give a fuck, then says she is going out to eat in the evening. This girls life revolves around shopping for cheap shit and eating out. I'm so bored!!!!

Shes showered and sitting in her office talking about filming again.....its up there with the broken nail chat, repetitive and irrelevant. Shes caked on her makeup as usual and is wearing her trademark FUCKING RIDICULOUS EARRINGS!

Corndogs has had some makeup delivered and wants to talk to us about it. I'm falling asleep so I skip through this part.

Shes back in her unused kitchen again sweating all over EVERYTHING! It must be the next day again and shes telling us shes been to the gym again. She has a gym in her apartment complex which is nice to know and I kind of want to be happy for her but I'm still baffled as to why she is so huge if she works out this often!

She talks about filming AGAIN and I want to bang my head on the nearest wall! I'm remembering why I stopped doing these now!

She opens another package and shows us whats in it, its a pillow that she can cuddle in place of a man. She wants us to believe that shes now an expert on all things mental health.

Shes showered and in a lift going to see Pixie. Shes hungry and cant wait to eat. NEXT!!!

Oh wait, she doesnt even let me fast forward through it! She cuts to the next day again!! No Pixie for us I guess!

Oh, shes going to get FOOD again. Shes in a drive thru and shes waiting to place her order and is then off to see a Psychiatrist. Shes panting in the fucking drive-thru as she tells us shes been on medication for 3 weeks....got a while to go yet before they start to work!

and cut to being back at home! fuck her life is boring!!!

being the uneducated bafoon that she is she tells us there is a stigma around mental health. Alot of idiots say this and they are using the term mental health wrongly. mental health is just the health of your mental wellbeing. Mental illness is the term people should be using. Corndogs thinks shes now an advocate for mental illness, despite her poor insight and untreated illness. My advice here, focus on you, do you, but shut the fuck up on giving advice while you are being treated. You cannot give advice when you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. But some awareness is better than none and maybe she can help someone to make up for all the damage she has caused to others.

Shes in the gym finally, alone, and wants to film her being there! Already her angles are not like the selfies she was taking for us. She walks for a minute then decides instead of working out to do a silly pose and talk about her clothes. FUUUUUCK!! I dont care!!!

FINALLY with 2 minutes left on the video she shows us the workout routine the title of the video said this would be about!! I want to knock her but hey, its actually a pretty impressive workout and a little bit inspiring! I wish she would do more videos that focused on just this. She looks like she is hating the exercise though, her face looks miserable and pained.

she cuts to being at home curling her hair and honestly I'm done.

All in all, it was a bullshit video, total clickbait that was boring for the WHOLE VIDEO except for 1 minute (if that) of her exercising.

Thats some time of my life I am never getting back.

Happy you're exercising but still, fuck you Alex.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

TedsMom
Talker
Talker

Post by TedsMom »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Back in the days when she was a size 14 she was absolutely and utterly gorgeous. She shat on Loey and Sarah and all those other plus size girls. Her make up skills were better too for some reason but now the fat has taken over her face and I feel like she is much much more insecure which is sad and therefore she cakes on foundation, overdraws her lips to a point where it's comical and is really trying to signal aliens with that highlight. I don't really know what happened but now I find her blah AF
She really was a pretty girl. I think the makeup change also has to do with the current instagram makeup trend. Those instagram “models” all have WAY too much makeup on. That full glam only seems wearable if you’re going clubbing. She looks like a clown with all of it on. What really bothers me is that she touches her eyebrows at all with cosmetics - she has naturally perfect brows and she makes tbem look so blocky and overdone.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

B[inthe]itch wrote:welcome back to another weekly episode of watching Our Lady of Corndogs!

This weeks episode is called "My Workout Routine" and the thumbnail has a couple of awkward photos, one of her trying to take a selfie in the mirror at the gym to prove she was there, the other is her squashing a gym ball with her weight, its being pushed to its limit as she does the worlds weakest situp...well, I can only assume as its a pic.

She greets us in a really strange way for the intro.....it shows the camera already on inside her car and her hopping in, having just returned from the dermatologist. There's no camera man, theres no other person with her. She has literally turned the camera on in the car, gotten out again, then pretended for us that she was just arriving. Its fuckin weird.

She tells us that she is angelic as she buckles up for the drive home and keeps repeating the word OKRE. I google it, sorry it is OCHRE, and its a poo brown colour, you know the yellowy brown that a baby would shit? She keeps saying that word. I think back to my day and wonder if I was slipped some acid cos I be tripping my balls off right now!

Shes wearing the worlds biggest pair of oversized sunglasses and I get the impression on a regular head they would look comical. They just make her head look bigger than ever.

She tells us that the dermatologist keeps getting her to piss in cups and that she's not very good at pissing in a cup. This leaves me with the mental image of her struggling to hold Fupa up with one arm, legs spread and trying to get a cup between her tree trunk thighs. It must be awkward as hell to piss in a cup when you have a body type like Alex.

Corndogs complains about how hard life is at the moment having broken a nail and that its a priority this week to get it fixed, because she isnt capable of clipping her own nails, she needs to exploit a poor asian girl to inhale her fingernail dust. First World problems at their finest today folks!

She confesses that shes been to the doctors straight from the gym and sweated her box off all over their lovely chairs. Shes fucking hungry and needs to eat, shes happy she brought along a yoghurt drink. I get the feeling this girl doesnt know you should drink water after the gym.

She claims the broken nail drama and going to the dermatologist is real life and adulthood. Fuck me, kill me now!

She is seeing Mark tonight. His fiance has been keeping him locked at home because she hates Alex pretending he's her husband. Alex has had to spend two weeks slumming it as a single woman and shes hated it.

Still sitting in the car park in her sweaty gym clothes, she continues to whinge about her broken fucking nail. Boo fucking hoo. She puts some petrol in her car then she cuts to another clip of her talking about her broken fucking nail AGAIN!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

We cut to her at home and Alex has been playing with her makeup for the first time, she has red blush smeared all down the side of her face, giving neither a look of contouring or of rosey cheeks. I applied a better face last night shitfaced at 2am! To show she has eyes, because they are being eaten by her cheeks, she has put on some drag queen false lashes, she literally looks like a made-up potato.

Shes got fuck all to talk about so tells us that she took a shower and did some work while eye-fucking the shit out of herself in the view finder of the camera. Alex sings for us and shoves the camera up her nose.

Cut to Mark at her place and we find out the real reason he has been invited over.

Alex has been telling the WORLD for weeks how she doesnt need a man, hates men, is all empowered and basking in her self-love and independence yet she needs a man to open a box for her and set up her Mac computer. Alex is sitting on her fat ass while Mark does all the work standing up, yet she is the one thats out of breath....shes panting. They both get overly excited together about the computer and before we get to see anymore of Mark, Corndogs has decided to cut to the next morning!

Alex tells us that shes been up shitting on the toilet all night after eating too much chinese food and she still doesnt feel well.

She starts masterbating with the mouse on her new computer and then wipes her hands all over her face, making sure to pick her nose. She shows us her stationary on her desk......I'm fucking BORED AS FUCK!

She shows us all her decor in the lounge and I find it hard to be enthusiastic for her, and I love home decor!! Sadly I know all this stuff will be thrown in the bin when she has another mood swing and I roll my eyes at her spending.

Aaaaaand its the next day again! Shes in the kitchen she never uses except for when shes sponsored by Hello Fresh and her hair is greasy as hell after the gym. She talks about work and what she wants to film and I couldnt give a fuck, then says she is going out to eat in the evening. This girls life revolves around shopping for cheap shit and eating out. I'm so bored!!!!

Shes showered and sitting in her office talking about filming again.....its up there with the broken nail chat, repetitive and irrelevant. Shes caked on her makeup as usual and is wearing her trademark FUCKING RIDICULOUS EARRINGS!

Corndogs has had some makeup delivered and wants to talk to us about it. I'm falling asleep so I skip through this part.

Shes back in her unused kitchen again sweating all over EVERYTHING! It must be the next day again and shes telling us shes been to the gym again. She has a gym in her apartment complex which is nice to know and I kind of want to be happy for her but I'm still baffled as to why she is so huge if she works out this often!

She talks about filming AGAIN and I want to bang my head on the nearest wall! I'm remembering why I stopped doing these now!

She opens another package and shows us whats in it, its a pillow that she can cuddle in place of a man. She wants us to believe that shes now an expert on all things mental health.

Shes showered and in a lift going to see Pixie. Shes hungry and cant wait to eat. NEXT!!!

Oh wait, she doesnt even let me fast forward through it! She cuts to the next day again!! No Pixie for us I guess!

Oh, shes going to get FOOD again. Shes in a drive thru and shes waiting to place her order and is then off to see a Psychiatrist. Shes panting in the fucking drive-thru as she tells us shes been on medication for 3 weeks....got a while to go yet before they start to work!

being the uneducated bafoon that she is she tells us there is a stigma around mental health. Alot of idiots say this and they are using the term mental health wrongly. mental health is just the health of your mental wellbeing. Mental illness is the term people should be using. Corndogs thinks shes now an advocate for mental illness, despite her poor insight and untreated illness. My advice here, focus on you, do you, but shut the fuck up on giving advice while you are being treated. You cannot give advice when you dont know what the fuck you are talking about. But some awareness is better than none and maybe she can help someone to make up for all the damage she has caused to others.

Shes in the gym finally, alone, and wants to film her being there! Already her angles are not like the selfies she was taking for us. She walks for a minute then decides instead of working out to do a silly pose and talk about her clothes. FUUUUUCK!! I dont care!!!

FINALLY with 2 minutes left on the video she shows us the workout routine the title of the video said this would be about!! I want to knock her but hey, its actually a pretty impressive workout and a little bit inspiring! I wish she would do more videos that focused on just this. She looks like she is hating the exercise though, her face looks miserable and pained.

All in all, it was a bullshit video, total clickbait that was boring for the WHOLE VIDEO except for 1 minute (if that) of her exercising.

yaaaay, Bitch is back!
so i won't watch the video, because my sanity is hanging on a thin thread as it is, but i took away that sluggo is incapable of setting up her own overpriced computer and it makes me want to scream but i am way too tired of her shit to do so. meh.

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

LOL I can’t wait to hate watch this video later. She’s so transparent. Now we know for certain she reads here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elizabeth537
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Elizabeth537 »

B[inthe]itch wrote:welcome back to another weekly episode of watching Our Lady of Corndogs!

So many quotable here lol ♡
Lifting fupa to piss in a cup with tree trunk thighs. How hard life is with a broken nail. Lol
What an exciting vlog!!! Thanks for the commentary

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Honestly, I still think Alex is beautiful. It's been confusing me lately cause I didn't think someone that got that large could still be so pretty, but yeah she is. Her personality has gone to shit though and it's ironic that the change is to "compensate" for the weight gain. I fucking hate the little laughs she does when talking.

blah, blah...pause, laugh....blah, blah, laugh, blah blah......laugh, laugh

UGGGHHHHHHHHH and it's never anything even slightly amusing!!!

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

I love it when you get the mindless tribe coming in here acting like we're terrible people when the truth is they have been lurking and reading here long before they speak up. Why would you read here if you liked her so much?

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

flaming posts have been deleted. don't respond back to people who come to gg just to argue with other users. report them and move on.

:tu:

BitchFactory
Learner
Learner

Post by BitchFactory »

Hahahahahhahahaha that commentary was great!!! I also found myself super fkn bored watching her video and skipped through tons of it. She just takes like forever to get through a single topic WHILE ALSO not even saying anything at all at the same time.

I was actually really happy about the workout part! Not that im licensed to say anything about anyones workouts but it looked like it was a pretty good one and like she actually put effort into it. And im glad (and hope) that shes working out as much as she says she is

Return to “Learningtobefearless”