Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Mark
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Post by Mark »

Where the graph ends is Dec. 31st..........

Credit: Socialblade.com

Post by Guest »

Jojo posted a vlog at an escape room with Hayden Summerall. Hayden's voice is changing and it doesn't sound anything like him and he just looks weird and uncomfortable during the entire vlog. Dad Jimmy is shown in the vlog too. I know Jojo was friends with Hayden before the whole Hannie sh*tshow started. I got the impression she is still his friend and was trying to boost his popularity. It didn't work though and he peaked with #hannie. Time to go back to Texas.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

. because I didn't get to make the new topic. My job is ending in a week. Following and will catch up eventually.
.......meow.......

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

1) The vlog felt like someone intentionally cut out all the good bits and left in the rest.

2) Earlier people were saying how they could see Hayley doing comedy. As someone who actually does comedy irl and has been doing it for over a decade, I can't see her doing it. Especially if she ends up resentful of the life she has now. I have so many stories, but comedy is still entertainment and it can be brutal. She may be funny and smart, but I think she's too nice a person, who would be way better off getting out of this toxic business totally.

Changeofheart
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Changeofheart »

I could see older Hayley enjoying anonymity, going to college and having a group of friends that like her for who she is, not just because she’s “Hayley from Bratayley” or just Annie’s sister. At least that’s what I’d want for her.

ClaireField61
Talker
Talker

Post by ClaireField61 »

Watched the vlog...
AND OH BOY IT WAS A MESS.
At this point, I would just throw in the towel and focus on your web shows, spare the viewers the agony of watching your pitiful 11 minute vlogs with you obsessing over your skincare Annie :D

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

I'm so mad at both Billy and Katie. They allowed the death of their son to propel them to unsustainable fame, pimped out their daughters, put zero effort into a stable home life (and that could mean with divorced parents by the way), and now are letting it all crumble down at the expense of these two girls.
I hope they sell the LA house and move back to Maryland. Or sell both houses and move to whatever state their Nana lives in and start afresh. Girls in school and sports with REAL friends.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Unfortunately we know that that’s never going to happen. They will stay in that luxurious house until the bank takes it away from them. Like I said, even if they paid off the house, it’s a $16,000 yearly property tax and if they are on a decline, they won’t be able to afford that and remain living comfortably there.

I do agree that it seems like they are pushing their failure onto Annie specifically. She seems to want to keep this up and she seems to be at least trying but if next weeks vlog is choppy editing, with clips that have no context as to what we are watching, it’s just weird. Like at least Katie would somehow fill us in on what was going on that day so if and when those clips came up, we knew, oh right, they had this this and this on the schedule today. But it was like Annie in the car, talking solely to herself/camera, clips of Hayley swimming and then a bunch of random clips of people hanging out. Which i don’t find entertaining because you have know idea what they are talking about and it’s hard to really pay attention when three people are talking. Especially when you’re not there. Just seemed like a mess of clips badly edited together. No one found Annie playing trash basketball to be entertaining? Funny, neither did I.

How many more weeks do we give them if this content is what is to be expected before they are irrelevant?

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

This isn't going to last into the next couple of months I'm pretty sure. They once did 20-30 minute DAILY vlogs. Now, it's 11 minutes for a whole week? It's done.

We've all seen the dying flames of this channel for awhile now. And we're watching the end arrive.

I can still hold on to hope that once this is all over, they will eventually get the girls back into a good education and healthy environment for their psychosocial development, but we'll see. I really do want the best for Annie and Hayley; they're just children in the grand scheme of things.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I haven’t looked at the comments today, but last night they were bad. The last few Vlogs there have been some negative comments, but this last one was surprising. Seems like even the most die hard fans are like wtf?! Last week they were saying “it will be longer and better content because it will be the whole week” now they are like “I waited all week for this?”

Also, someone mentioned a while back that the kids like seeing the happy family. That maybe those kids have it rough at home and seeing the Leblancs was comforting to them somehow. I can really see that now. As much as they all “stan” Annie there were so many kids complaining that it was ALL Annie and that it was supposed to be a FAMILY vlog.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Side note: I am watching an old vlog where they went to Disneyland... y’all these people are ridiculous. First of all to compare, Disneyland is NEVER nearly as crowded as Disney World is... like ever. I know cause I like to go on the apps and look at wait times and compare and Disney World is always way more crowded on any given day.

These people have to have a tour guide so they can skip the lines. Y’all. That’s $400-$750 AN HOUR for one of those. So in one day. Say they stay 6 hours and the tour guide cost was $600, that’s $3,600 JUST TO SKIP THE DAMN LINES... these people have no idea how to save money. They had this another time they went to Disney. Just stand in line like everybody else. The lines aren’t that friggin long. You don’t need a tour guide every time you go to Disneyland. Get some fast passes for the popular rides and stand in line for the less popular rides. Why do they act like they are some huge ass celebrities that need a bodyguard to stay with them in Disney?! They are so ridiculous.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

The worst part of the group shot with the Brat kids was that even Annie was half out of frame. So it was that Good Luck Charlie girl, half of Annie's face, and then a bunch of torsos.
I agree that seeing the "happy family" is important to a lot of the fans. It's what got Shaytards so famous, and you can see in the comments a lot of times where kids will say that they wish their families were like the family they're watching. The sad thing is that they don't see the cracks in the facade. They believe that the edited vlog is the real family.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

What the minions don't get (and probably understandably so due to their ages) is that if this channel takes a shit, the Leblanc's lifestyle goes with it. Literally. It'll take a few shorts months and the lavishness is gone. Even sadder is neither of the parents has squat to back it up (to provide for the kids). This is what makes me angry next to the usual lousy parenting.

The Leblanc's might have to go on Dr. Phil's show in the coming years. :rofl:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Mark wrote:What the minions don't get (and probably understandably so due to their ages) is that if this channel takes a shit, the Leblanc's lifestyle goes with it. Literally. It'll take a few shorts months and the lavishness is gone. Even sadder is neither of the parents has squat to back it up (to provide for the kids). This is what makes me angry next to the usual lousy parenting.

I wonder if Billy and Katie even get that. You would think that with views going down, they would be trying to put out _better_ content, not slack off. Because I doubt they have enough savings to support this lifestyle long term. If they aren't getting views, people aren't going to watch the Brat shows, and they aren't going to buy her music or bracelets. And she is not going to make it outside of YouTube. They can't seriously believe she has the talent to support their lifestyle. Plus, most of what she might make from Nick or Disney would have to be put aside. They wouldn't have free access to it like YouTube earnings.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Mark wrote:What the minions don't get (and probably understandably so due to their ages) is that if this channel takes a shit, the Leblanc's lifestyle goes with it. Literally. It'll take a few shorts months and the lavishness is gone. Even sadder is neither of the parents has squat to back it up (to provide for the kids). This is what makes me angry next to the usual lousy parenting.

So what will happen to their lavish house when this channel takes it’s massive dump? They can’t afford that house. Even if this lifestyle crashes. Even if they paid that house in full. I have to believe that K & B are literally banking on that Maryland house selling to finance the one that they have. But they took it off the market. So how can they sell it if it is not on the market?

I am just curious what will happen to that house when they are at their rock bottom. I think we ALL and even some of the minions would agree, that this is the beginning of the end. It’s obvious to see. No one wants the Annie show when they are used to the whole family. Like someone pointed out (Mark, was it you?) that their channel has declined like the Sheikra rollercoaster (has a 90 degree drop). So we all know the ground is next.

Waiting a week for what we saw last night, when kids are used to 15-30 minute DAILY vlogs and now they are less than 12 minutes mostly about Annie talking about her skin care and her nails and how she’s gonna become the next Les Paul with her inch long acrylics, kids aren’t gonna tick around for that. They will maybe give a month or two before the decline happens again. I just can’t see this style lasting another year. Especially leaving it at the hands of Annie. She will either get lazy and not vlog or not edit.

She might as well stick to her Brat shows and ride it until they let her go. That’s about all they have to fall back on now. I wonder if even they know that their channel is dead?

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:

I wonder if Billy and Katie even get that. You would think that with views going down, they would be trying to put out _better_ content, not slack off. Because I doubt they have enough savings to support this lifestyle long term. If they aren't getting views, people aren't going to watch the Brat shows, and they aren't going to buy her music or bracelets. And she is not going to make it outside of YouTube. They can't seriously believe she has the talent to support their lifestyle. Plus, most of what she might make from Nick or Disney would have to be put aside. They wouldn't have free access to it like YouTube earnings.

I think they are hoping to rely on:
People watching her shows
Buying or streaming her music
Buying her Merch that she never promotes
Ppl watching old vlogs to relive the good old days
And ppl tuning in to the new vlogs even if that is a small number of viewers. 200k is still $2,000 a video. Granted with weekly vlogs that’s $2000 a week or $8000 a month, just under $100,000 a year.

How much do you think they are making now to afford that house assuming that they need the money from their MD house to afford that house. I’m just wondering if they will be able to live long term in that house or if they will be forced to downsize simply to sustain living period nvm living in one of the most expensive cities in America.

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

Seriously, though. Billy is long gone from the military or navy or whatever it was, and he was never high-ranking anyway. Katie's only credit on her CV is working at Blockbuster. Not many of those around anymore...

alexahayes29
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by alexahayes29 »

I once read somewhere that 20% of parents divorce after the loss of a child, so even if they do end up divorcing, it’s not very surprising

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

AlexVause wrote:

Seriously, though. Billy is long gone from the military or navy or whatever it was, and he was never high-ranking anyway. Katie's only credit on her CV is working at Blockbuster. Not many of those around anymore...
Isn’t there one blockbuster left? Or did that close?

I’d watch a show of Katie going back to work there.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

I guess Katie never went back to work after having Caleb?

Return to “Bratayley”