Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

chloesweb85 wrote:
tomorrow100 wrote:It amazes me How quickly they reached the top and how quickly they’re coming back down.

Family blogging isn’t the same as it used to be, YouTube is an ever changing industry. What worked for someone 5 years ago, won’t work now. Everyone is family vlogging now, it’s nothing new. People get bored
When they made the announcement some kids were like “what will I do now?!” And others were responding with lists of 9-10 other family Vlogs to watch.
And that’s what all those kids probably did this past week and a half. They have watched other vloggers and youtubers and they will continue to keep watching them and eventually Bratayley will be a thing of the past. But in all honesty, they have been a thing of the past since they permanently moved to LA. I think that Annie getting older may appeal to kids her age, but she is getting more and more boring to watch in general. When she was younger she was more energetic and entertaining to watch. I just think in general, teenagers are boring to watch on daily vlogs.

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by abrahamlincoln »

I took a break from gossiping on this forum/thread for a few months and come back to SO MUCH. Can someone fill me in? There were like three bratayley threads that I missed.

Since when are Billy and Katie getting a divorce? I mean we all saw it coming, but damn I never thought it'd actually happen. Was it mentioned on camera?

Did they finally get a house in LA? Did the one in Maryland sell, or is it just off the market?

And Paige is pregnant?! Wow.
Anyway, glad the dogs are back and they didn't pawn them off on anyone. And what are they filming?

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

QueenZenobia240 wrote:That didn't age well.
Also funny because they used the wrong word, it should say "every day", because "everyday" is an adjective that means ordinary. ;)

(By the way, I'm not a grammar / spelling snob. I don't really care at all when people are typing informally, there are bigger problems in the world. I just thought it was funny that they pretty much define themselves as boring.)

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

abrahamlincoln wrote:I took a break from gossiping on this forum/thread for a few months and come back to SO MUCH. Can someone fill me in? There were like three bratayley threads that I missed.

Since when are Billy and Katie getting a divorce? I mean we all saw it coming, but damn I never thought it'd actually happen. Was it mentioned on camera?

Did they finally get a house in LA? Did the one in Maryland sell, or is it just off the market?

Anyway, glad the dogs are back and they didn't pawn them off on anyone. And what are they filming?
I’ll try and answer these, but I’m sure I’ll forget or misremember some details.

They did buy a place in LA and brought the dog out. The MD house didn’t sell but they took it off the market. The new place has a mother in law suite comeplete with its own kitchen that Annie now lives in.

The divorce is rumors. They could be just trying to get their channel more attention. I think a divorce is likely, but they could show up a week from now with “We’re back with new Merch!!!!” And I wouldn’t be surprised.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

abrahamlincoln wrote:I took a break from gossiping on this forum/thread for a few months and come back to SO MUCH. Can someone fill me in? There were like three bratayley threads that I missed.

The divorce is just rumors but based on some pretty convincing clues.

One of them being that Katie and Billy have not worn their wedding rings since early December.

The two have not been seen together on camera in a while.

The girls have seemed pretty low energy and sad for the month of December

Lastly that I can remember, Billy missed Christmas Day with the girls to go to a “football game” with Shawn Johnson and Andrew East.

Shockingly enough, Paige got herself knocked up. My guess is the guy was dead and only found her to be pretty but didn’t have to hear her open her mouth otherwise she wouldn’t be knocked up.

They did buy a house but not IN LA. About an hour, hour and a half from LA. It’s just a tad smaller than their Maryland home, which has not been sold but has been taken off the market. The new house comes fully equipped with a huge pool, grill and bar, lounge area and a mother in law suite (studio apartment attached to the garage) that is Annie’s bedroom. Because a 14 year old needs an entire apartment including a kitchen as a bedroom. :roll:

alexahayes29
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by alexahayes29 »

Times like these make me great full that I had a semi normal and quiet childhood, away from this fame nonsense. Of course there were times of drama and arguing, but at least it wasn’t for the whole internet to see. When the whole shaytards scandal happened that just showed that even the most, seam to be “perfect family’s” turns into crumble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

What area do the live in now? Can anyone give a general area?

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I just had this documentary from BBC on. “Inside the weird world of Youtube burnout” that will shock no one here, but was pretty interesting, so I thought some maybe interested in it.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Less than hour to see how the new changes will play out... let’s see if waiting all week was worth or if it will just be a massive step down for them.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

elah_w wrote:What area do the live in now? Can anyone give a general area?
Santa Clarita.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

OMG-- there's another Brat show about dirt bikers called surprisingly, "Dirt". I don't recognize anyone in it, but I looked up the cast and Carson Lueders plays the same character as he does in Chicken Girls.

It's pretty bad too...

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:Less than hour to see how the new changes will play out... let’s see if waiting all week was worth or if it will just be a massive step down for them.
A snooze-fest. It's no different than their past vids since moving to LA. Seriously. People should check it out. Make sure you took enough No-Doze before watching.

Personally, I fast forwarded thru it because it started out with Annie vlogging from the front seat of the car. Oh, so original. I'm glad I waited all week to see that. Then Hayley swimming. Then a HUGE fast forward with Annie and her girlfriends yakking about a new movie.

No Billy or Katie that I could see from my fast forwarding.

benefactr
Learner
Learner

Post by benefactr »

Well I think thousands are going to be done with them after the exciting weekly blog they just did. No Katie or Billy sightings at all unless I just missed it. Well I guess one of them was driving but I skipped thru so unsure if they spoke or not.

Seems like either Hayley or Annie filmed and most likely edited it. Just noticed a few comments but some of the minions aren't happy. The whole blog was a little mismashed and disjointed. Seemed alot like they daily blogs.

NoelleK
Talker
Talker

Post by NoelleK »

Is that Billy at 9:44? Also, the choppy editing was super annoying. I skimmed the video and there was nothing interesting or new. Fans are disappointed that it’s not very long.
----
<3

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Vlog was 95% Annie attempting to be one of those week in the life of vloggers, but completely failing.

She is shitting crazy if she thinks thick ass acrylic nails are going to fly when she starts guitar. Eh, no. You can’t have nails more than MAYBE an eighth of an inch past your nail beds and that’s pushing it. She is gonna have to kiss her fabulous nails good bye if she wants to be a real guitar player.

I skipped past all of Hayley swimming cause no one cares.

Not a single parent to be seen. It’s ALL Annie. With 2 clips of Hayley. Billy must be the one taking her to and from places cause she showed him in a quick second when she was swinging the camera around in The Guitar Center. She also didn’t say she got a guitar. But the ukulele is yet another subtle try to be like Kenzie. No originality Annie. Not in your vlogging style, not in how you act, your style, nothing.

This is gonna be the demise of Bratayley

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

"This week is getting a little hectic because I have to get my eyebrows done too" At 9:16 in the morning on her way to get her nails done.
"I washed my face today"
"We got something to eat"
We got an in depth explanation of her manicure choice. And she snuggled with Piper.
She got up at ,6. They got breakfast at Jack in the Box.
Hayley went swimming.
They filmed a group thing with the Brat kids.
Then we gave up.
If this is what the weekly vlogs are going to be like, they're going to be circling the drain soon. They're still announcing what time it is every morning. Katie seems to be hiding-- Annie is doing the vlogs. She is apparently working on actually learning the ukelele and she's excited because her nails are shorter now and she can play it.
It was mostly Annie from what I could see. Billy is sticking with his "we know which kid gets views" vlog editing method.
Anyone watch the end?

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

I haven’t watched, but I will later. I came here after seeing it was 11 minutes and reading a few comments.

There were the usual:

“It’s only 11 minutes. I’m disappointed”

“Be grateful they post at all. They have been doing this EIGHT YEARS. Give them a break!”

Honestly, I’m surprised. I take back my last post that it’s possible this was all to drum up attention. 11 minutes of footage for the week and from the comments asking for Katie, I’m now assuming this is the new normal.

Barilace
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Barilace »

It’s really sad. Everything has gone to crap....ten times more so than when Caleb died.

Also...I find it gross that billy and Katy can’t be adults and just announce what’s going on instead of handing responsibilities of filming and editing to Annie? I’m hoping maybe this is more about Hayley’s incident and less about their failing marriage?

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

lmmomSD wrote:"This week is getting a little hectic because I have to get my eyebrows done too" At 9:16 in the morning on her way to get her nails done.
"I washed my face today"
"We got something to eat"
We got an in depth explanation of her manicure choice. And she snuggled with Piper.
She got up at ,6. They got breakfast at Jack in the Box.
Hayley went swimming.
They filmed a group thing with the Brat kids.
Then we gave up.
If this is what the weekly vlogs are going to be like, they're going to be circling the drain soon. They're still announcing what time it is every morning. Katie seems to be hiding-- Annie is doing the vlogs. She is apparently working on actually learning the ukelele and she's excited because her nails are shorter now and she can play it.
It was mostly Annie from what I could see. Billy is sticking with his "we know which kid gets views" vlog editing method.
Anyone watch the end?

I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what happens next.

Barilace
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Barilace »

This is all really sad. Stupid billy and Katy now putting Annie into the position of having to vlog and edit. I wish they’d just be adults during this situation.

Return to “Bratayley”