David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by winter_ »

Josh's video with Trish was a fun watch, they seem to get on really well, its a nice dynamic and they seem like genuine friends

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

I wish David could just take a genuine vacation or some relaxation time. It’s crazy how stress over a few years can catch up to you all at once and wreak havoc on your mental health.

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

:?

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Corinna has a point. Whatever narrative they choose to show is what we see.

3wc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 3wc »

nikkibella17 wrote:Corinna has a point. Whatever narrative they choose to show is what we see.
I don’t understand why someone would tweet her that!

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

clta wrote:
nikkibella17 wrote:Corinna has a point. Whatever narrative they choose to show is what we see.
People literally have no boundaries. They seem to forget that they are real people with real feelings. Directly @ ing her something like that just shows the level of emotional intelligence a lot of these “fans” don’t have.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

clta wrote:
That's one of the tamer ones i've seen. You should go through her tagged insta pics.

whyareyoulikethis
Learner
Learner

Post by whyareyoulikethis »

i have $40, a good amount of curiosity, and a couple hours to kill this sunday, so i said fuck it and bought tickets to jason's show in phoenix lol. i'll report back if i observe anything interesting but not holding my breath.

peacelovexanax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peacelovexanax »

nikkibella17 wrote:
clta wrote:
People literally have no boundaries. They seem to forget that they are real people with real feelings. Directly @ ing her something like that just shows the level of emotional intelligence a lot of these “fans” don’t have.

totally. I feel like many of the ppl who say things like that are so young and lack the life experience to understand that you can love someone passionately and then have that love turn to hate or indifference. Boy are they in for a wild ride.
#TEAMMOSIE

zmidobrik
Talker
Talker

Post by zmidobrik »

this whole thing shows how insecure olivia is in this relationship. she said herself on twitter that shes so happy she keeps her personal life offline, shes never been public with a boyfriend before...but suddenly shes super open about it with a guy shes known for 8 weeks and literally got with her right after getting dumped by his ex that he was super in love with? Todd also said he shouldve kept him and corinnas relationship private, especially in the beginning so its weird and convenient change of tune for the 2 of them if you ask me. Todd clearly is trying to fight back the criticism that hes using her to get over corinna with "look its real! were in love." While Olivia is just trying to rub it in everyone and corinnas faces that her and todd are in love and shes totally not a rebound! (which, come on!!)

theres only one way this whole thing can end and thats badly.

Farting Unicorn
Informer
Informer

Post by Farting Unicorn »

Speaking of Corinna, Logan Paul has once again caused a shit storm for himself by saying he's going to go gay for a month. His thought process continues to amaze me. Anywhoo, I hope Corinna takes a moment to reflect and re-evaluate her not so subtle twitter interactions.
opinionated but also a pushover.

Pixboo
Learner
Learner

Post by Pixboo »

I think the tagging Corinna in the post was true, if so how truly horrible and mean. It's like high school bully pettiness :( Corinna bas been living her life away from Todd, hes the one that has been chasing her and keeping up with her every move since the breakup AND got clocked for it by Olivia. It's all so pathetic. Imagine if the tag did the complete opposite and Corinna went back to him and he dumped her? Lol it won't but the girls should be careful and stop acting like their shit doesn't stink cos everything can fall easily. Girls are disposable for Todd.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 9)

Post by Blehmieux »

starlighttt wrote:
Chels123 wrote:Apparently Stassie and Kels tagged Corinna in the pic of Olivia O’Brien and Todd. Real high school shit if you ask me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If this is true they're absolutely awful, but I'm not sure it is. I haven't seen any actual proof or screenshots of them doing that, only people saying they did. I would hope they wouldn't do something so clearly wrong, so I think I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.
yeah, i checked the comments on the photo and there was one vague comment saying “you guys shouldn’t tag corinna” (paraphrase), but it was impossible to tell if the commenter meant stassie/kelsey or the people in the comments who were tagging corinna. i think there would have been a screenshot taken/a lot more witnesses n drama if they actually did something as bold as tagging corinna in the photo themselves!

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

I've never realized how much of a ditz Carly can be until recently :lol: like in the last vid C&E uploaded of them and Zane opening packages. Someone sent them a Gucci box (that was obviously fake and drawn by the sender), it had an obviously fake Gucci belt inside and Carly asked TWICE "wait is that real?" come on girl lol.

Also, I'm still disappointed that some people of the VS are willing to associate with Gabbie, especially right now with how arrogant she's been. It was bad enough seeing David and Liza seem to support her, but Corinna had to film with her too?

At least Erin has the right mind to not trust Gabbie after all she's done.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Jasons new video with Trish is a whole MESS

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

List of concerning things David has said about his health/habits.
1. Hasn't seen a doctor other than like for emergencies since high school
2. Goes to bed by 8am after editing all night then wakes up at 11 to shoot
3. Chews food when he's hungry and spits it out
4. Has had a couple breakdowns
5. Is losing clumps of his hair in the shower due to stress.
6. Has all these neurotic tics (more weird than concerning)
7. From what I've seen he doesn't seem to have a good diet, I only see him eat fast food and that's like once a day.
8. When he does sleep he claims it's not satisfying.
9. He's always talking about dying and doesn't think he'll live to see thirty.

I know his friends make comments about it sometimes but I feel like by now either his friends or his parents should have had a real sit down talk with him about it.
I know we've talked about this before but he just keeps adding to the list of concerns.
#Insertpettypassiveaggressiveshadehere

Brokentoken
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brokentoken »

winter_ wrote:Jasons new video with Trish is a whole MESS
Brandon should sleep with one eye open tonight.
#Insertpettypassiveaggressiveshadehere

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Brokentoken wrote:
If i were him I'd be careful not to be left in the same room alone with Trish for a small while..

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

winter_ wrote:
Brokentoken wrote:
If i were him I'd be careful not to be left in the same room alone with Trish for a small while..
At first I thought it was super shitty of Jason to leave the bits about Brandon in that video, but then I realized the damage had already been done as soon as Trish saw the compilation. He's not been a great friend to Brandon since getting with her.

meepmeep29
Lurker
Lurker

Post by meepmeep29 »

Brokentoken wrote:List of concerning things David has said about his health/habits.
1. Hasn't seen a doctor other than like for emergencies since high school
2. Goes to bed by 8am after editing all night then wakes up at 11 to shoot
3. Chews food when he's hungry and spits it out
4. Has had a couple breakdowns
5. Is losing clumps of his hair in the shower due to stress.
6. Has all these neurotic tics (more weird than concerning)
7. From what I've seen he doesn't seem to have a good diet, I only see him eat fast food and that's like once a day.
8. When he does sleep he claims it's not satisfying.
9. He's always talking about dying and doesn't think he'll live to see thirty.

I know his friends make comments about it sometimes but I feel like by now either his friends or his parents should have had a real sit down talk with him about it.
I know we've talked about this before but he just keeps adding to the list of concerns.
holy fuck. reading this list gave me flashbacks to my Deep Depression days that culminated in me having an utter stress-related meltdown. i really hope his friends hold an intervention like brandon alluded to in their car talk video.

Return to “David Dobrik”