HamburgerSidekick4SherbetBeweavedWarlock Part 81

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HamburgerSidekick4SherbetBeweavedWarlock Part 81

Post by kb925 »

Anise wrote:
kb925 wrote:Like, I'm sorry, but does she literally just send nudes to anyone famous and see which one sticks?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
yes. she's done this since the beginning of her internet life. Thats how she meets most of the Z list celebs. she's constantly an ass kissing fan girl groupie that sends nudes and hopes to get a response then she takes it from there.

she said her and jason fucked the first time he came over to film with her. if you watch his video when he comes over he's filming her vanity paintings and just thinking wtf is wrong with this bitch. I never sensed any chemistry between them in that video but you could tell she was being her super coy self and trying to seduce I def believe they hooked up that day. this bitch has no self control. but it def was more entertaining especially her tinder date fails and when she said she wrote random guys on tinder her address and took a whole bunch of meds and left her door open hoping someone will find her. then she changed the story saying that someone did come and thats when she supposedly had that "heart attack" scare.
I do remember the heart attack thing. She is fucking crazy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by NyxIsis »

Just following. Funny name!

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Just saw her new video and it looks like troll Trisha is back in full force (insert facepalm here)

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

nikkibella17 wrote:Just saw her new video and it looks like troll Trisha is back in full force (insert facepalm here)
HAHA yup, bang on schedule for january...

melissa_nine
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by melissa_nine »

also, anyone notice how she's trying to be like/impersonate/imitate Tana...?? vapid, annoying, wench Trisha.

Post by Guest »

melissa_nine wrote:also, anyone notice how she's trying to be like/impersonate/imitate Tana...?? vapid, annoying, wench Trisha.
She’s soooo jealous of Tana. Tana completely replaced her on YouTube. This is why Trisha should have invested her money, saved her money and cut her attitude back so she could be venturing into projects OFF YouTube at 30+ years. Boy did she fuck up.

PaytasWatch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PaytasWatch »

"Now that I'm pushing 200 pounds." Girl, you posted your weight in the 210+ range when you were at LEAST 20 pounds lighter.

I do think it's kind of funny that she's making fun of herself but girl, if you're going to go for it, ACTUALLY go for it and be honest.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

Her new video made me uncomfortable lmao seemed like she was on the verge of a breakdown

Post by Guest »

She’s already admitted to being close to 300.
I think the breakdown is coming any day now. She’s got to think up the script so she can play the victim.

When a man tells you they need space, your “relationship” days are numbered. It must be killing her soul that we were all right about this bs with Ja$$on.

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

Yep, Trisha is 30yrs old.
12years old kids who are the biggest audience on Youtube and buy all the merch, they barely know who Trisha is. They don't care. Trisha is getting old for Youtube... unless she can change her content like Shane ( I don't watch Shane but he has been able to pull some great views for many years).
Trisha has nothing. No loving boyfriend, no friends, no savings, no other projects but selling nudes.

Discod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Discod »

Watching her new video is like watching an episode of Intervention. I kept waiting for a collage of her baby pictures to pop up.

Post by Guest »

TeddySerious wrote:She’s already admitted to being close to 300.
I think the breakdown is coming any day now. She’s got to think up the script so she can play the victim.

When a man tells you they need space, your “relationship” days are numbered. It must be killing her soul that we were all right about this bs with Ja$$on.
She’s not even giving him space—all her insta stories are of him right now at his house. Clingy bitch can’t wven let him breathe.

Post by Guest »

He looks miserable.

smokeit
Informer
Informer

Post by smokeit »

_pinesol wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:She’s already admitted to being close to 300.

She’s not even giving him space—all her insta stories are of him right now at his house. Clingy bitch can’t wven let him breathe.
Ohh she is so desperat but Jason is stupid to fall for her manipulation like he is a fucking old idiot who should by now understand life shit and crazy Trisha so stop falling for her fucked up games :roll: like come on Jason just pathetic!

Post by Guest »

TeddySerious wrote:
melissa_nine wrote:also, anyone notice how she's trying to be like/impersonate/imitate Tana...?? vapid, annoying, wench Trisha.
She’s soooo jealous of Tana. Tana completely replaced her on YouTube. This is why Trisha should have invested her money, saved her money and cut her attitude back so she could be venturing into projects OFF YouTube at 30+ years. Boy did she fuck up.
For real! Remember how upset and jealous she got when she found out Jason tried to get with Tana, lol. I think he kissed Tana in the dressing room in a video they did for his channel before he ever met Trish and Tana turned him down for sex, lol. And when Jason and David bring up Tana’s name Trish loses it and tries to to make Jason jealous, but falls flat.

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

in her new video she says a couple of times: 'like this I am fat and disgusting..' Didn't Trisha post like 10 crying videos after Jason said: "we are both fat..' ??? She is cringey AF. She is trying to be funny but it just does not work. And her camera is placed like on the ceiling or what is that angle? so body positive thooo

smokeit
Informer
Informer

Post by smokeit »

The break is just as fake as the whole breakup fat shit... Its just to use it for views and clickbait like now Jason has a new video about their realationship again :roll: they need new content sooo wupti they fake a break.... i dont like YouTube when nothing is real and it's just fake lifes especially when Trisha is involved!!

Post by Guest »

Gross. They are both pigs. Their “relationship” is just for money and views.

Such a joke.

Lemon_Angel131
Talker
Talker

Post by Lemon_Angel131 »

Jason’s new video Trisha and him talk about how’s shes not clingy anymore and they don’t fight like they use too, I’m the cool gf haha insert Gabbie laugh of how I find these the videos about us being awful funny.

It’s crazy that it’s only been a year, and how different they both look now, they’ve aged like it’s been years. They really have sucked the life out of each other in such a short amount of time. Marriage still gets brought up and joked about, so nothings changed. It’s all just an act.
Last edited by Lemon_Angel131 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:HK: I said what I said.

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Post by lelepultzr19 »

Do you guys think Trisha is a nice person?

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”