HamburgerSidekick4SherbetBeweavedWarlock Part 81

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HamburgerSidekick4SherbetBeweavedWarlock Part 81

Post by kb925 »

Fire in Her Eyes wrote:
poshspice88 wrote: She cheated on Avi? Or she cheated on Jason with Avi? Either way, I hadn’t heard about that. I think I vaguely remember hearing about nudes she sent to celebrities, which I think she’s been doing for years. Probably still does.
Ugh, the idea she’s sending noodz, unsolicited, with her jacked greasy body to people is kind of disturbing. And something tells me she doesn’t edit those pics. :(
Like, I'm sorry, but does she literally just send nudes to anyone famous and see which one sticks?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Lemon_Angel131 wrote:
poshspice88 wrote: She cheated on Avi? Or she cheated on Jason with Avi? Either way, I hadn’t heard about that. I think I vaguely remember hearing about nudes she sent to celebrities, which I think she’s been doing for years. Probably still does.
I saw people suspect it was Avi because of the hints of it being that during that time. Because she talked about dating him while on her first “dates” with Jason. I’m not sure if that’s who she cheated with exactly. The whole Avi thing is confusing to me. But here’s the clip of Jason saying she did from the podcast

This is my understanding of Avi:

The moment he seemed the least bit interested in her she was on him like that. Basically he's the best looking guy and probably most talented guy whoever tried to get in her pants. He also seemed to be a charmer and really play the nice guy friend game for awhile until she gave him a blow job or something. I don't think they had regular sex, but she wanted to. But she did say something sexual happened. She was literally obsessed with him and I remember her talking about him nonstop it was so annoying. You could tell he was playing games and she was being completely stupid. Then he gave her that holy water and shit and it was so weird and she like cried about how great it was. And she changed the way she dressed and stuff for him to like her. It was depressing actually.
I also think they possibly did drugs together. I remember her mentioning stuff like that. They used to drive around I guess and go on small trips. He didn't want people to know they were together. It was bizarre.

So then what happened is she was so obsessed with him that I don't think she cared if he was an asshole, so she probably still got with him. It was around the time she met Jason. But I also remember when she met Jason it was weird because she didn't even act like she liked him. But apparently they hooked up or something. So I think Jason is full of shit, I don't think he cares that she got with someone either way. I don't even think they were offically dating. But Avi had all his stuff at her house or something...so maybe towards the end there they hooked up secretly.

The whole thing is weird.

Lemon_Angel131
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lemon_Angel131 »

@Kb925

Ohhh, that’s a lot to unpack...and Did Avi ever say his side of the story? Or did he just stay silent and pretend nothing happened?
it does seem weird Jason would bring it up if it was that time because you’re right he didn’t want to date her at first and has even mentioned if she cheated he would still be with her. But it’s interesting he would bring it up at all, then again Jason did go through a phrase of being jealous of guys with Trisha. Or it’s like what everyone on here has pieced together of him wanting all the bad info on her out, so he can’t get runned off social media like all her other exes.

And yeah imagine if Trisha was a guy sending nudes to random girl celebs. But she’s a woman so it’s not sexual harassment :roll:

Oh and thank you for taking your time out to explain it to me!
:HK: I said what I said.

Post by Guest »

She’s a mess. I can’t believe how much she’s changed since 2011. I was obsessed with her back then. She was funny, interesting and did not look like a monster. Her Bride of Chucky look was one of my faves!

This new Trisha sucks something awful. I want her to go away and the old Trisha back.

smokeit
Informer
Informer

Post by smokeit »

kb925 wrote:
smokeit wrote:
kb925 wrote:She is such a delusional liar.

I noticed her mention the price for her G wagon multiple times and I love how she acts like it's a car Marilyn Monroe drove and it is icon and will be worth so much on eBay lmao.
I'm sure I don't have to tell anyone here, but honestly I don't know anyone else who knows who she is...or many other YouTubers for that matter.

Its like when I read some pages from her book just to see and its insane how full of herself she is :roll: its the same with the car so delusional its weird and scary!
I never tried to read her book. I would be interested in seeing it for free though.

She really does think she's famous. That's why when she went on that British show or goes other places and nobody knows who she is I think she has issues. She really likes to live in her own bubble and pretend she's as famous as Pamela.

I just saw some pages on Amazon you can read some pages for free I would never buy that shit :D

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

kb925 wrote:Like, I'm sorry, but does she literally just send nudes to anyone famous and see which one sticks?
Yes, according to her:

I mean, I'm sure famous guys get DMs all the time from people much hotter. If she sends nude, then they know she's DTF, and they don't have to spend time "getting to know" the other thirsty chicks in their DMs before they will hook up. She goes after "weird" (Marilyn Manson, Crispin Glover) or washed up (Anthony Michael Hall) celebs because she figures she doesn't have as much competition.

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

Oh I am sure Marilyn Manson still gets nudes even from younger and hotter chicks than Trisha .
But thats all just gross. I have heard a lot of nasty things that some girls are willing to do in LA to get to celebrities and their money. But thats off topic.

Trisha is definitely delusional if she thinks her botched body is appealing to anyone. And her last eyelash pics on her IG scared the shit out of me. Did she posted the ugliest selfies she could find?

I agree with TeddySerious, even tho I never liked Trisha, her videos in her beach apartment were more interesting and she took care of herself. Her body and her face looked fine before she started with all the surgeries, fillers and botox

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

kb925 wrote:
Lemon_Angel131 wrote: I saw people suspect it was Avi because of the hints of it being that during that time. Because she talked about dating him while on her first “dates” with Jason. I’m not sure if that’s who she cheated with exactly. The whole Avi thing is confusing to me. But here’s the clip of Jason saying she did from the podcast

This is my understanding of Avi:

The moment he seemed the least bit interested in her she was on him like that. Basically he's the best looking guy and probably most talented guy whoever tried to get in her pants. He also seemed to be a charmer and really play the nice guy friend game for awhile until she gave him a blow job or something. I don't think they had regular sex, but she wanted to. But she did say something sexual happened. She was literally obsessed with him and I remember her talking about him nonstop it was so annoying. You could tell he was playing games and she was being completely stupid. Then he gave her that holy water and shit and it was so weird and she like cried about how great it was. And she changed the way she dressed and stuff for him to like her. It was depressing actually.
I also think they possibly did drugs together. I remember her mentioning stuff like that. They used to drive around I guess and go on small trips. He didn't want people to know they were together. It was bizarre.

So then what happened is she was so obsessed with him that I don't think she cared if he was an asshole, so she probably still got with him. It was around the time she met Jason. But I also remember when she met Jason it was weird because she didn't even act like she liked him. But apparently they hooked up or something. So I think Jason is full of shit, I don't think he cares that she got with someone either way. I don't even think they were offically dating. But Avi had all his stuff at her house or something...so maybe towards the end there they hooked up secretly.

I don’t actually think he was playing games, judging from a video she posted called is he right for me (will edit once I find it), the guy (Avi) was very clear that he didn’t want a relationship, and Trisha kept pushing it and blackmailing him. It’s an interesting watch because it exposes a lot of her BS.

Edit: it’s “I finally met a nice boy...” This was all during the time her and Jason were “dating”/hooking (the fake clickbaity shit they did).

Post by Guest »

Trisha is going to Phoenix with Jason this weekend...wonder how that will go

Linda2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Linda2017 »

Inkling95 wrote:the guy (Avi) was very clear that he didn’t want a relationship, and Trisha kept pushing it and blackmailing him. It’s an interesting watch because it exposes a lot of her BS.
Trisha is doing this to every guy. She is playing the character of a cool girl friend. She makes guys to hang out with her as friends, flirting with them and buying them expensive gifts. Even when the guys clearly have no interest in her. She does it until they give in. She did it to Roger Bart, Sean, Avi, Jason..

Post by Guest »

Linda2017 wrote:
Inkling95 wrote:the guy (Avi) was very clear that he didn’t want a relationship, and Trisha kept pushing it and blackmailing him. It’s an interesting watch because it exposes a lot of her BS.
Trisha is doing this to every guy. She is playing the character of a cool girl friend. She makes guys to hang out with her as friends, flirting with them and buying them expensive gifts. Even when the guys clearly have no interest in her. She does it until they give in. She did it to Roger Bart, Sean, Avi, Jason..
It’s amazing to me how some folks (example: Shane) say Trisha is *so* different off camera—I don’t believe it. She’s only “different” because she’s putting on her mask. Bitch is batshit crazy through and through.

Inkling95
Talker
Talker

Post by Inkling95 »

Linda2017 wrote:
That video is interesting because she reads some texts and you can see how toxic she is to people. It’s no surprise that Jason feels trapped.

Don’t know how anyone believes a word she says. She exposes herself all the time.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

Inkling95 wrote:
kb925 wrote:This is my understanding of Avi:

I don’t actually think he was playing games, judging from a video she posted called is he right for me (will edit once I find it), the guy (Avi) was very clear that he didn’t want a relationship, and Trisha kept pushing it and blackmailing him. It’s an interesting watch because it exposes a lot of her BS.

Edit: it’s “I finally met a nice boy...” This was all during the time her and Jason were “dating”/hooking (the fake clickbaity shit they did).
Yes o definitely remember her saying he didn't want a relationship. I remember when that whole thing happened is when I started to actually hate Trisha. Because that entire debacle was very shady and she would make it seem like "oh I can't show him" which I'm sure he didn't want to, but I think maybe that's why she probably made up a lot of stuff about the situation.
But I do remember her saying she had a bunch of stuff of his at her house (she showed it so that was true). And I remember her vaguely saying they messed around but didn't have actual sex. I don't know if she was making that up or what she meant by that.

It's possible she lied to Jason about it as well. She could have told him to make it him like guys wants her.

Post by Guest »

kb925 wrote:
Fire in Her Eyes wrote: Ugh, the idea she’s sending noodz, unsolicited, with her jacked greasy body to people is kind of disturbing. And something tells me she doesn’t edit those pics. :(
Like, I'm sorry, but does she literally just send nudes to anyone famous and see which one sticks?

Every time she watches a movie, something on tv, a late night show like Jimmy Fallon who has tons of guests — it gives her inspiration for who to go after (it’s only the d-list who respond). Same with Twitter and IG. When she’s single she is DESPERATE for the hookups. Her dream is to snag a celebrity for sex and then try to force them into a relationship. She’s a nasty slut, so it wouldn’t surprise me if when she’s on the outs with Jason or upset with him that she goes right back to trawling for celebrities.

Post by Guest »

I would never trust only hearing Trish’s side ofthe whole Avi thing, but the feeling I got was, as per usual, she was willing to take whatever crumbs he tossed her way and try to make a feast. She does this to herself EVERY SINGLE TIME. I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to be with her, she’s a crazy, slutty narcissist who refuses to help herself.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

He used her for a place to leave his shit and sleep. Of course after 2 days she thought they were getting married and thus bought a car for him. Crusty bitch is so thirsty.

Post by Guest »

monak wrote:He used her for a place to leave his shit and sleep. Of course after 2 days she thought they were getting married and thus bought a car for him. Crusty bitch is so thirsty.
I’d give her the benefit of the doubt if she’d only done this once with a man. But she does this every time with dudes. I wonder how much total she’s blown on Ja$$on. She is an idiot.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

kb925 wrote:Like, I'm sorry, but does she literally just send nudes to anyone famous and see which one sticks?

yes. she's done this since the beginning of her internet life. Thats how she meets most of the Z list celebs. she's constantly an ass kissing fan girl groupie that sends nudes and hopes to get a response then she takes it from there.

she said her and jason fucked the first time he came over to film with her. if you watch his video when he comes over he's filming her vanity paintings and just thinking wtf is wrong with this bitch. I never sensed any chemistry between them in that video but you could tell she was being her super coy self and trying to seduce I def believe they hooked up that day. this bitch has no self control. but it def was more entertaining especially her tinder date fails and when she said she wrote random guys on tinder her address and took a whole bunch of meds and left her door open hoping someone will find her. then she changed the story saying that someone did come and thats when she supposedly had that "heart attack" scare.
Last edited by Anise on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

TeddySerious wrote:
monak wrote:He used her for a place to leave his shit and sleep. Of course after 2 days she thought they were getting married and thus bought a car for him. Crusty bitch is so thirsty.
Well, if we are to believe their clickbait “my $$ vacation!” Then easily close to $300k....with all the shitty hauls, hostage situation vacations and turning him into an elderly lesbian...shit adds up.

I’d give her the benefit of the doubt if she’d only done this once with a man. But she does this every time with dudes. I wonder how much total she’s blown on Ja$$on. She is an idiot.

Post by Guest »

Oh many post came out fucked up, sorry y’all!

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”