Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley: bye bye Hollywood Hello divorce - Part 13

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

nsf5555 wrote:So I wonder how long the vlog is going to be tomorrow? I’m assuming they’re cutting way back on filming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I assume as much as well. I assume it will be one parent at a time and never together. There is absolutely no reason to cut back to weekly vlogging under the idea that Annie will be on set for 2 months. It’s not like we haven’t seen set footage in vlogs for the last year and that never slowed them down before. I also can’t imagine that the attention queen herself was okay with cutting back being on camera. So we KNOW it wasn’t her idea to cut back. And with fans and their eagle eyes, cutting back filming on a daily basis is the only way they can hide any problems. All they have to do is film once a day with A parent and make it seem like the other parent “just stepped out” and then leave the rest to Annie and Hayley.

For a full week’s worth of filming, I would imagine that the vlog will be 15-20 minutes at best giving us no more than 3-5 minutes per day. Which is easy to hide a marriage on the rocks when you are filming a few minutes of every day. I also imagine it will mainly Annie and Hayley will make an appearance sporadically. I imagine we will see little to no Katie or Billy at all.

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by chloesweb85 »

I agree other than I’m not sure how much Annie and Hayley liked filming. Sometimes it seemed Hayley kept to herself in her room just to avoid the camera.

Also, Katie used to hound Annie “they want to SEE what you do Annie not just hear about it” “Annie brought the camera she better film footage” “did you FILM Annie?!? YaaY!!!!”

I can see Annie being with new “friends” who maybe don’t want themselves on film if they have a bad hair day or don’t want her mom tagging along. I could see that leading to a lot of tension with begging Katie not to come with her or explaining why she didn’t film while she was out.

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

following

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

chloesweb85 wrote:I agree other than I’m not sure how much Annie and Hayley liked filming. Sometimes it seemed Hayley kept to herself in her room just to avoid the camera.

Also, Katie used to hound Annie “they want to SEE what you do Annie not just hear about it” “Annie brought the camera she better film footage” “did you FILM Annie?!? YaaY!!!!”

I can see Annie being with new “friends” who maybe don’t want themselves on film if they have a bad hair day or don’t want her mom tagging along. I could see that leading to a lot of tension with begging Katie not to come with her or explaining why she didn’t film while she was out.
I can see that. At home, I think she likes the camera. It’s almost always her who is doing the bulk of the filming. Especially after Billy and Katie split. But now she’s at an age where she wants to be with friends more these LA kids don’t want someone’s mommy tagging along or even someone who says “I have to vlog or my mom will be mad” especially cause it sounds like these LA kids are getting physical and into drinking and drugs at 14. I mean look at all the times Kenzie was caught vaping. Or when Maddie admitted she was only 15 when she had sex. Kenzie letting almost legal adults grope her chest. It’s not like their circles don’t overlap. It’s only a matter of time before Annie is introduced to that. And without mommy on her back 24/7 with a camera, she will also be introduced to vaping or being pressured by boys to do stuff. Both the LeBlanc girls and the Ziegler girls have little to no parental supervision. So it’s not surprising that Kenzie is letting boys touch her or she’s out vaping. Annie just now got a little bit of freedom and it’s only a matter of time before she is doing the same thing.

Annie is already trying to copy the Ziegler’s on social media. I can imagine a mutual friend saying “Kenzie would do it” and that would be all annie needed to be pushed into something. I don’t think Annie is as timid and a goody goody as we think she is. She just hasn’t had the freedom to really do too much with mommy and the camera on her heels for the last 8 years.

Not too mention Annie’s lack of self esteem and ability to stand up for herself. I see her getting abused in so many ways because she won’t wanna confidently say no. She needs to be on top and if she isn’t doing what everyone else is doing then she won’t be on top. So it’s only a matter of time.

But at home, which I imagine will be the bulk of the footage anyways, it will be the Annie show as it’s always been.

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

It's funny how that last thread lasted 29 days till the new one began. That's what the Hayley debacle and Billy/Katie divorce rumors will do. :rofl:

MindOverNoMatter
Talker
Talker

Post by MindOverNoMatter »

So I'm going off-topic here but... I happened to notice Paige's latest Insta post. Does anyone else find it really weird that she's advertising lubricant (especially the kind promoting pregnancy) to a small audience made up of mostly tweens spilling over from Bratayley?

Just check out the comments and you'll clearly see from the responses that her "fans" are far from the age to be even considering using this product.....Image

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

MindOverNoMatter wrote:So I'm going off-topic here but... I happened to notice Paige's latest Insta post. Does anyone else find it really weird that she's advertising lubricant (especially the kind promoting pregnancy) to a small audience made up of mostly tweens spilling over from Bratayley?

Just check out the comments and you'll clearly see from the responses that her "fans" are far from the age to be even considering using this product.....Image

I know she will probably throw up an #ad for literally anything, but wow. I just went to look and she turned the comments off. They must have been pretty bad. Sorry, I missed it.

ferriswheel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ferriswheel »

MindOverNoMatter wrote:So I'm going off-topic here but... I happened to notice Paige's latest Insta post. Does anyone else find it really weird that she's advertising lubricant (especially the kind promoting pregnancy) to a small audience made up of mostly tweens spilling over from Bratayley?

I get she's an adult and a mom to be, but a majority of her fan base isn't. This just feels cringy to me.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
ImageImageImage

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I realize she is trying to make that coin where she can, but I agree that promoting A. Sex and B. Unplanned pregnancy to an audience made up of MOSTLY Gen Z-er’s is not weird, it’s incredibly irresponsible.

For someone who wasn’t planning a pregnancy and will have her freedom and life ripped from her in a few short months for the next 18 years. I would think that she would be actively promoting safe sex to prevent unplanned pregnancy. This further proves that these people don’t care about ANYTHING except the money.

I get she needs to provide for her child, but this wasn’t a good promotional move on her part. Her audience are tween’s, not 20 somethings who are married and trying to conceive. People my age don’t know who Paige is. The only reason she is relevant is because of her tween cousins who have a following. Therefore HER following is going to reflect that.

Absolutely an irresponsible move on her part. I hope people in the comments are calling her out for this. I may have too. But I’m sure I’ll just get blocked like I did when I called out Billy.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

The comments weren’t turned off. Most of the comments are just the stans gushing about how wonderful the baby will be and what her name is. One person said “did anyone notice this is an ad for lube? Ew.”

If I get blocked I’ll report back. But someone needs to comment that this wasn’t a good idea. She could be a good role model but instead she dumbly chooses anything she can to make a few grand off of. Completely disregarding who her audience is. If she was a mommy blogger and most of her audience were millennials looking to start a family, fine. But her audience is made up of young girls who love Annie and think that Paige is the coolest cousin on earth, who is so stunning, never mind the fact that she is dumber than a rock.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:The comments weren’t turned off. Most of the comments are just the stans gushing about how wonderful the baby will be and what her name is. One person said “did anyone notice this is an ad for lube? Ew.”

If I get blocked I’ll report back. But someone needs to comment that this wasn’t a good idea. She could be a good role model but instead she dumbly chooses anything she can to make a few grand off of. Completely disregarding who her audience is. If she was a mommy blogger and most of her audience were millennials looking to start a family, fine. But her audience is made up of young girls who love Annie and think that Paige is the coolest cousin on earth, who is so stunning, never mind the fact that she is dumber than a rock.
Plus, using the hashtag "TTC" when she got pregnant, out of wedlock, accidentally, is pretty weird. Is she trying to put out a narrative that this baby was planned? Disingenuous to say the least.
And it's just TMI. Especially considering that her fans are mostly tweens that found her through Bratayley..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

elah_w

Post by elah_w »

Paige must really need money lol. Wait who is the dad? Does anyone know?

Dakine
Debater
Debater

Post by Dakine »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Dakine wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:
elah_w wrote:
PS does anyone know if their current house is smaller than the MD house?
It’s slightly smaller than MD house according to Billy.
That’s what I read but it was one of those fan made fact accounts so who knows how legit those can be. I guess because it’s one story instead of three, it looks bigger than the Maryland house.

I wonder if Billy and Katie split if Billy will move into the in law suite and kick Annie out or if he will rent an apartment somewhere?
It’s a fact. Billy said it once in a vlog.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Lisatheacrobat wrote:The comments weren’t turned off. Most of the comments are just the stans gushing about how wonderful the baby will be and what her name is. One person said “did anyone notice this is an ad for lube? Ew.”

Plus, using the hashtag "TTC" when she got pregnant, out of wedlock, accidentally, is pretty weird. Is she trying to put out a narrative that this baby was planned? Disingenuous to say the least.
And it's just TMI. Especially considering that her fans are mostly tweens that found her through Bratayley..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I assume the only reason she used that hashtag was either because the campaign she worked with, the company said she had to use it or she thought it might draw in more attention.

However, I think for her following, unfortunately, she needs to be promoting iPhone games like Best Fiends or something. She should not be encouraging her mostly under 18 following to be having sex, let alone using lube made specifically to help promote pregnancy. Is that even possible btw? How does lube help increase your chance of pregnancy? Isn’t that more of a timing thing than a planned out ahead of time thing? Maybe I’m asking too many questions.

Also no one knows who the baby daddy is. Some kids speculate (but speak in fact) that they broke up after her pregnancy. Not sure if that’s the true, the less I can see of Paige the better. I need to save the last two brain cells I got. Lol.

Edit: oh jeez. Her babies due date is the day after my birthday. Anyone who has a praying bone in their body, please pray she doesn’t have the baby on my actual birthday. I’ll have to die and try again. Lmao.

tomorrow100
Informer
Informer

Post by tomorrow100 »

It amazes me How quickly they reached the top and how quickly they’re coming back down.

Family blogging isn’t the same as it used to be, YouTube is an ever changing industry. What worked for someone 5 years ago, won’t work now. Everyone is family vlogging now, it’s nothing new. People get bored

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

tomorrow100 wrote:It amazes me How quickly they reached the top and how quickly they’re coming back down.

Family blogging isn’t the same as it used to be, YouTube is an ever changing industry. What worked for someone 5 years ago, won’t work now. Everyone is family vlogging now, it’s nothing new. People get bored
You also have to encorporate how you edit your vlogs. Copy and pasted clips into a 20 minute video isn’t gonna keep people interested. Throw in that they will only get a video from you one day a week now and you’re really in for a steady decline.

The LeBlanc’s are set in their ways. They haven’t changed their vlogging style since they started. Montages of clips of Annie doing stuff sped up isn’t gonna interest kids anymore. I only watched the birth vlogs from Cole and Sav and even that was more entertaining than anything the LeBlanc’s do.

Tbh, they have mundane lives. Especially in LA. They don’t leave the house unless they have too. It’s always Annie talking about her hair, Hayley blabbering on with the camera shoved up her nose, Billy whining in that baby voice “wittle bitty puppies” and Katie obsessing over Annie all day. Boring.

They need to hire an editor who can make their vlogging more entertaining. And they themselves need to be more interesting. Every single time Annie speaks anymore, she always sounds like she is on the verge of crying. Which i know is what added to the divorce rumors. But I also think she’s trying to be a moody aesthetic teenager which just makes her sound tired all of the time or sad. She needs to pick up the energy more.

Also, don’t let Billy vlog. I can’t stand his winded voice. He needs to exercise and stop eating crap. How do these people not have heart conditions? The kids can get away with eating junk, but Billy is like almost 40. He needs to think about exercising more. He sounds winded all the time and like he has a cold and he has sounded that way for years.

Post by Guest »

That didn't age well.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

QueenZenobia240 wrote:That didn't age well.
Should say family friendly content once a week but mostly of our boring teenager and ten year old who sit around watching Netflix and swimming when not on set filming because we forced our kids to be actresses so we can profit more money off of them.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Is the new weekly vlog still being released at 7 eastern time?

chloesweb85
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chloesweb85 »

tomorrow100 wrote:It amazes me How quickly they reached the top and how quickly they’re coming back down.

When they made the announcement some kids were like “what will I do now?!” And others were responding with lists of 9-10 other family Vlogs to watch.

Return to “Bratayley”