This name is EVERYTHING!!! Brilliant! :rofl: :rofl:

Nichol513
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JackiHo LockingDownHerGherkinWithABirkin Hill - Part 80

Post by Nichol513 »

Haven’t seen this posted here yet so thought I’d share haha. I love Kevin and how often he gives Jaclyn shit

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JackiHo LockingDownHerGherkinWithABirkin Hill - Part 80

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Tackielyn's fans wouldn't know hard work if it shot them in the face.
You wanna know hard work? My father working two jobs AND running his own business to keep a roof over our heads, my mother working two jobs AND doing all the housework, because my dad's too busy... Me going to school AND helping my mother raise my little sister with special needs.
That's what hard work is, not kissing up to brands with toxic makeup. Not picking out four shades for an eyeshadow palette.
Unless the hard work they mean is keeping up with all the lies she tells, that must be pretty hard.

deltoides
Talker
Talker

Post by deltoides »

That birkin bag is hideous. It’s so clear he’s in it for the money and she to pretend she’s living her best life.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

IF she hadn’t sold her soul to the Morphe devil she may have actually accomplished something worthwhile to be proud of and earned less money but still a significant amount and a solid future. Now it’s just a matter of time for her gravy train to dry up because no respectable company should ever have anything to do with her at this point. Being the spokesperson for Chinese paint and chalk is fleeting and when this crap harms someone there will be a major lawsuit. Hope your Birkins will protect you when Linda throws you under the bus, Slacklyn!
Same shit, different day

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JuliaGurulia wrote:
jackarsehillbilly wrote:Leave it to Jaclyn to buy the tackiest bag on earth just because it has a designer name on it.
Remember when she said she didn't like to show off her wealth? :rofl:
She reminds me of those new money rappers that go crazy on the overhyped logos of the high end designer brands but have zero interest or knowledge about the actual quality of said brands. They just want to make sure EVERYONE knows they're wearing gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, etc. It's THE tackiest and I really wish people left that shit behind in high school when this was considered normal.
Fucking $5000 t-shirts with the word "supreme" written on the front. watch, that'll be next for farnum pickle dick

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JuliaGurulia wrote:
julebox722 wrote:Why doesn't this bother people? $19,000. For a purse? Are her stans really that far up her ass that they think this is ok?
They are so idiotic to lie to themselves that this is ok and she "worked hard". Does this anger anyone else as much as me?? Why are they so happy for her?

More questions. She buys a couple thousand dollars of drug store makeup and where is it? Has she done the video yet? Did she throw it away? Why do her idiot minions forget this and still kiss her ass?

She has NOTHING inspiring to say at all. "If I can do it you can too". She is disgusting, unoriginal, immature, self centered, manipulative, fake, and boring. She got in at a time when collabs were still fairly new and youtube had fewer people doing it. That's it. Timing. Not hard work. She already had money, she had no job, no children and all the time in the world.

That foundation doesn't come off? I have high end and inexpensive foundations and I have never had them not wash off. And people are supposed to put this on their face?????

Oh let it be true... :tu:
Generally, it doesn't really bother me what people do with their money because it's none of my business. However, she is a public figure who is banking income from multi-million dollar contracts and from her fans that will continue to buy her product. This is why people should absolutely be bothered:

1.) She's selling her fans cheap makeup that couldn't even pass drug store quality make up and yet is being sold for higher end prices which results in huge profit for her.
2.) Although she's up Morphe's ass, not even she wears Morphe makeup
3.) It's one thing to maintain a wealthy lifestyle to your leisure, it's another when you obnoxiously flaunt it to your broke stans ALL over social media and even using a "fan page" to enhance it.
4.) For as much as she is flaunting her lifestyle in distasteful ways (like the drugstore makeup video she recently did letting EVERYONE know she can spend 2k on drug store makeup and having absolutely no use for it post purchase) she desperately tries to maintain a "humble" image her fans once knew of her.

I personally think it's disgusting that she has no chill flaunting how much money she has and can spend to the millions of followers who truly believe that by buying Morphe, they can look like Jaclyn Hill. She's profiting off of a very false and narcissistic image of herself, and her fans are being compromised for it. That's what makes me angry.
And again, she said she doesn't like to show off her wealth... this is just more proof that it's a big ass lie.

Post by Guest »

Dying at this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

its katelyn bro wrote:Image

Dying at this!!!

PICKLE JR. IN A FEW YEARS :rofl:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

bd20112 wrote:This thread name is perfection. :rofl:

Also, that bag, is likely the cheapest looking Hermes I've ever seen in my life. It looks like actual junk and it was almost 20k?! GTFO jackass.
could be a knock off ? i mean, blurry photos, you can't really see the design. just saying.

eventually the well of money will dry up for her. she spends it so fast it has nowhere else to go
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Got it on good authority that Jaclyn got the bag for xXTentwation to carry around his mixtape in. It's titled 'Jerkin my gherkin for a Birkin'.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Her life must be pretty empty for her to keep spending as she does. She's never mentioned any hobbies or interests other than shopping....... and pressure selling....... :?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

YouLookDusty
Learner
Learner

Post by YouLookDusty »

UghhAsIf wrote:Leave it to Jaclyn to continue spreading her tacky style everywhere she goes - or should I say everything she touches.

That Hermes backpack is hideous, mind you...I’m not a huge fan of Hermes to begin with and thank god for that because spending the same amount for a vehicle on a bag is outrageous.

HONESTLY! She chooses the most ridiculously over the top, of the moment “trendy” pieces. She is an embarrassing example of “new young money.” She has to have something designer on that screams the designer name at all times. The younger generation, that she so desperately wants to keep up with, are doing this ironically by wearing bootleg versions of these brands, but she’s actually paying thousands of dollars for white t shirts that say “DIOR” on them (that, IMO, look incredibly fake anyway.)

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

And here we goooo >:)

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

elleira wrote:And here we goooo >:)

On one hand, I respect that, but on the other... SPILL THE FUCKING TEA, Jon! :rofl: :rofl:

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Glitterangel19 wrote:

On one hand, I respect that, but on the other... SPILL THE FUCKING TEA, Jon! :rofl: :rofl:
Lol right?? She doesn’t deserve the courtesy of keeping his mouth shut. $omething tell$ me hi$ lip$ are $taying $ealed for another rea$on though.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

elleira wrote:
Glitterangel19 wrote:

Lol right?? She doesn’t deserve the courtesy of keeping his mouth shut. $omething tell$ me hi$ lip$ are $taying $ealed for another rea$on though.

Oh, there'$ ab$olutely no doubt!

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Only people with major skeletons in the closet need to pay an ex to keep quiet if that is what happened. If it isn’t then I have to applaud him for taking the high road. We know he won’t run into J-Ho there...she’s low road allllll the way!
Same shit, different day

pixiedustonfleek
Learner
Learner

Post by pixiedustonfleek »

Thought I would include this nice little nugget. Insubordinate and a real pill, eh? Sounds about right!

Nichol513 wrote:Haven’t seen this posted here yet so thought I’d share haha. I love Kevin and how often he gives Jaclyn shit

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 »

I live for KJB shading Jackho and Morpoop! :rofl:

Return to “Jaclynhill1”