JackiHo LockingDownHerGherkinWithABirkin Hill - Part 80

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:20 am

Thankyou to MissPriddyPriss for the superb thread name ! :rofl: :love2: :love2: :love2:
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: JackiHo LockingDownHerGherkinWithABirkin Hill - Part 80

Post by fizzwizz12 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:28 am

if jane birkin only knew what tacky people were wearing bags designed in her name. she'd be appalled!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

eexbema
Learner
Learner

Post by eexbema » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:31 am

auntiflo13 wrote:Thankyou to MissPriddyPriss for the superb thread name ! :rofl: :love2: :love2: :love2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Love the name!!

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk
Englisch is not my first language :tu:

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:55 am

fizzwizz12 wrote:if jane birkin only knew what tacky people were wearing bags designed in her name. she'd be appalled!
She already is. She hates that bag lol

jackarsehillbilly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:53 am

Leave it to Jaclyn to buy the tackiest bag on earth just because it has a designer name on it.
Remember when she said she didn't like to show off her wealth? :rofl:

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by auntiflo13 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:26 am

......We're all here saying Lil Pickle Dick is only with her for her money and she reinforces this idea by buying him a $19,000 bag ! :D
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

julebox722
Debater
Debater

Post by julebox722 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:25 am

Why doesn't this bother people? $19,000. For a purse? Are her stans really that far up her ass that they think this is ok?
They are so idiotic to lie to themselves that this is ok and she "worked hard". Does this anger anyone else as much as me?? Why are they so happy for her?

More questions. She buys a couple thousand dollars of drug store makeup and where is it? Has she done the video yet? Did she throw it away? Why do her idiot minions forget this and still kiss her ass?

She has NOTHING inspiring to say at all. "If I can do it you can too". She is disgusting, unoriginal, immature, self centered, manipulative, fake, and boring. She got in at a time when collabs were still fairly new and youtube had fewer people doing it. That's it. Timing. Not hard work. She already had money, she had no job, no children and all the time in the world.

That foundation doesn't come off? I have high end and inexpensive foundations and I have never had them not wash off. And people are supposed to put this on their face?????

Oh let it be true... :tu:

krystalball92
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalball92 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:02 am

I cannot believe that “foundation” actually stained her skin! Morphe is such trash. Every time I go to ulta and see the display with ballon face on it, it makes me not want to shop there anymore.
No you guise I TOTES never lie!

ourladyofsorrows
Informer
Informer

Post by ourladyofsorrows » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:42 am

Sounds like the kat von d lock it foundation, smells exactly like acrylic paint. If the morphe one is the same formula then they're gonna have a bad time :rofl:

And to the user who asked why we call farnum pickle dick, its because Jaclyn made up some stupid story about how she couldn't eat pickles for her entire marriage because Jon hates them but now she eats them all the time and when she told jon he ALLEGEDLY said "i'm so glad I divorced you"... I'll take "things that never happened" for 600, Alex.

hellyeah
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by hellyeah » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:09 am

She's not a show off or anything though, right. :roll:
I understand being excited for something of that magnitude (money wise) if you weren't a rich/wealthy person and got ti as a gift or worked extra hard to buy something luxurious.

Julebox722- it doesn't bother her mini onions that she constantly spends large amounts of money on material items because they want to be just like her. Also they believe she has "worked hard" (I use that term loosely) so they believe she deserves it all.

Instead of flaunting her wealth why not go do something for human kind? Why not flaunt some good deeds? Donating money to single moms is easy. You are venmoing or paypaling the money from the comfort of your bed or couch. Putting together 12 days of christmas with a bunch of goods is easy. Your assistant did all of the work. Why not actually go do something for others. Jaclyn is extremely influential. I don't know why she doesn't do more things to help those in need; educate her followers; and encourage them to do the same. But hey, flaunt that $19.000 bag. That is what truly matters.

Just FYI- GG will be going offline on Jan 16th as Morgan will be making some changes. I know not everyone sees the announcements so just wanted you lovely ladies (and guys) to know :tu:

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:17 am

That bag is definitely not for him. It’s honestly disgusting to see her living this over the top lifestyle. She’s not relatable in the least bit any more.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:30 am

10 lucky single moms won a thousand dollars each (supposedly) in her giveaway yet she spent twice that amount on an ugly bag barely large enough to hold a pickle or two. :roll:
Same shit, different day

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:45 am

Leave it to Jaclyn to continue spreading her tacky style everywhere she goes - or should I say everything she touches.

That Hermes backpack is hideous, mind you...I’m not a huge fan of Hermes to begin with and thank god for that because spending the same amount for a vehicle on a bag is outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fizzwizz12 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:48 am

i have a feeling those "single moms" aren't that at all, it was a production. and either they had to give the money back, or they never received anything anyway
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fizzwizz12 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 am

UghhAsIf wrote:Leave it to Jaclyn to continue spreading her tacky style everywhere she goes - or should I say everything she touches.

That Hermes backpack is hideous, mind you...I’m not a huge fan of Hermes to begin with and thank god for that because spending the same amount for a vehicle on a bag is outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha same here! the only Hermes that's decent is from futurama.
we all know it's her bag, since he's a kept gherkin he's just her personal luggage handler

waterbottle
Informer
Informer

Post by waterbottle » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:06 am

julebox722 wrote: They are so idiotic to lie to themselves that this is ok and she "worked hard". Does this anger anyone else as much as me?? Why are they so happy for her?

More questions. She buys a couple thousand dollars of drug store makeup and where is it? Has she done the video yet? Did she throw it away? Why do her idiot minions forget this and still kiss her ass?

She has NOTHING inspiring to say at all. "If I can do it you can too". She is disgusting, unoriginal, immature, self centered, manipulative, fake, and boring. She got in at a time when collabs were still fairly new and youtube had fewer people doing it. That's it. Timing. Not hard work. She already had money, she had no job, no children and all the time in the world.
She's also young, white and conventionally pretty (at least she was when she started, before all the fillers). Success would not have come to her quite so easily if she were obese or middle aged.

Clearly she has something that speaks to people, or she wouldn't have become so popular, and if she hadn't become so popular she wouldn't have had all the offers of collabs etc. But she (and her fans) keeps repeating "if you want what she has you have to be willing to work as hard as she does" and that just annoys me to no end. It implies hard work always results in millions of dollars, and the only reason people aren't millionaires is because they're lazy or lack ambitions.

jackieanne
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by jackieanne » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:07 am

Jaclyn sure must be keeping Rachel awful busy! Deleting comments on videos, posting on the JHC account, deleting/blocking people from that account, etc. Rachel used to post in her blog pretty regularly, but hasn't posted since August.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:42 am

I am SCREAMING at this name :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

bd20112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bd20112 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:50 am

This thread name is perfection. :rofl:

Also, that bag, is likely the cheapest looking Hermes I've ever seen in my life. It looks like actual junk and it was almost 20k?! GTFO jackass.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:06 pm

I posted an emoji to follow the thread but I guess that was too spammy.

Glitterangel19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Glitterangel19 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:17 pm

This name is EVERYTHING!!! Brilliant! :rofl: :rofl:

Nichol513
Talker
Talker

Post by Nichol513 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:05 pm

Haven’t seen this posted here yet so thought I’d share haha. I love Kevin and how often he gives Jaclyn shit

jackarsehillbilly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:08 pm

Tackielyn's fans wouldn't know hard work if it shot them in the face.
You wanna know hard work? My father working two jobs AND running his own business to keep a roof over our heads, my mother working two jobs AND doing all the housework, because my dad's too busy... Me going to school AND helping my mother raise my little sister with special needs.
That's what hard work is, not kissing up to brands with toxic makeup. Not picking out four shades for an eyeshadow palette.
Unless the hard work they mean is keeping up with all the lies she tells, that must be pretty hard.

deltoides
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by deltoides » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:12 pm

That birkin bag is hideous. It’s so clear he’s in it for the money and she to pretend she’s living her best life.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:07 pm

IF she hadn’t sold her soul to the Morphe devil she may have actually accomplished something worthwhile to be proud of and earned less money but still a significant amount and a solid future. Now it’s just a matter of time for her gravy train to dry up because no respectable company should ever have anything to do with her at this point. Being the spokesperson for Chinese paint and chalk is fleeting and when this crap harms someone there will be a major lawsuit. Hope your Birkins will protect you when Linda throws you under the bus, Slacklyn!
Same shit, different day

Return to “Jaclynhill1”