JackiHo LockingDownHerGherkinWithABirkin Hill - Part 80

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

JackiHo LockingDownHerGherkinWithABirkin Hill - Part 80

Post by auntiflo13 »

Thankyou to MissPriddyPriss for the superb thread name ! :rofl: :love2: :love2: :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

fizzwizz12

Re: JackiHo LockingDownHerGherkinWithABirkin Hill - Part 80

Post by fizzwizz12 »

if jane birkin only knew what tacky people were wearing bags designed in her name. she'd be appalled!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

eexbema
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by eexbema »

auntiflo13 wrote:Thankyou to MissPriddyPriss for the superb thread name ! :rofl: :love2: :love2: :love2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Love the name!!

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk
Englisch is not my first language :tu:

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

fizzwizz12 wrote:if jane birkin only knew what tacky people were wearing bags designed in her name. she'd be appalled!
She already is. She hates that bag lol

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Leave it to Jaclyn to buy the tackiest bag on earth just because it has a designer name on it.
Remember when she said she didn't like to show off her wealth? :rofl:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

......We're all here saying Lil Pickle Dick is only with her for her money and she reinforces this idea by buying him a $19,000 bag ! :D
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

Why doesn't this bother people? $19,000. For a purse? Are her stans really that far up her ass that they think this is ok?
They are so idiotic to lie to themselves that this is ok and she "worked hard". Does this anger anyone else as much as me?? Why are they so happy for her?

More questions. She buys a couple thousand dollars of drug store makeup and where is it? Has she done the video yet? Did she throw it away? Why do her idiot minions forget this and still kiss her ass?

She has NOTHING inspiring to say at all. "If I can do it you can too". She is disgusting, unoriginal, immature, self centered, manipulative, fake, and boring. She got in at a time when collabs were still fairly new and youtube had fewer people doing it. That's it. Timing. Not hard work. She already had money, she had no job, no children and all the time in the world.

That foundation doesn't come off? I have high end and inexpensive foundations and I have never had them not wash off. And people are supposed to put this on their face?????

Oh let it be true... :tu:

krystalball92
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalball92 »

I cannot believe that “foundation” actually stained her skin! Morphe is such trash. Every time I go to ulta and see the display with ballon face on it, it makes me not want to shop there anymore.
Marked Safe from the Great Beauty Guru downfall

ourladyofsorrows
Informer
Informer

Post by ourladyofsorrows »

Sounds like the kat von d lock it foundation, smells exactly like acrylic paint. If the morphe one is the same formula then they're gonna have a bad time :rofl:

And to the user who asked why we call farnum pickle dick, its because Jaclyn made up some stupid story about how she couldn't eat pickles for her entire marriage because Jon hates them but now she eats them all the time and when she told jon he ALLEGEDLY said "i'm so glad I divorced you"... I'll take "things that never happened" for 600, Alex.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

She's not a show off or anything though, right. :roll:
I understand being excited for something of that magnitude (money wise) if you weren't a rich/wealthy person and got ti as a gift or worked extra hard to buy something luxurious.

Julebox722- it doesn't bother her mini onions that she constantly spends large amounts of money on material items because they want to be just like her. Also they believe she has "worked hard" (I use that term loosely) so they believe she deserves it all.

Instead of flaunting her wealth why not go do something for human kind? Why not flaunt some good deeds? Donating money to single moms is easy. You are venmoing or paypaling the money from the comfort of your bed or couch. Putting together 12 days of christmas with a bunch of goods is easy. Your assistant did all of the work. Why not actually go do something for others. Jaclyn is extremely influential. I don't know why she doesn't do more things to help those in need; educate her followers; and encourage them to do the same. But hey, flaunt that $19.000 bag. That is what truly matters.

Just FYI- GG will be going offline on Jan 16th as Morgan will be making some changes. I know not everyone sees the announcements so just wanted you lovely ladies (and guys) to know :tu:

bellsssss
Debater
Debater

Post by bellsssss »

That bag is definitely not for him. It’s honestly disgusting to see her living this over the top lifestyle. She’s not relatable in the least bit any more.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

10 lucky single moms won a thousand dollars each (supposedly) in her giveaway yet she spent twice that amount on an ugly bag barely large enough to hold a pickle or two. :roll:
Same shit, different day

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Leave it to Jaclyn to continue spreading her tacky style everywhere she goes - or should I say everything she touches.

That Hermes backpack is hideous, mind you...I’m not a huge fan of Hermes to begin with and thank god for that because spending the same amount for a vehicle on a bag is outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i have a feeling those "single moms" aren't that at all, it was a production. and either they had to give the money back, or they never received anything anyway
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

UghhAsIf wrote:Leave it to Jaclyn to continue spreading her tacky style everywhere she goes - or should I say everything she touches.

That Hermes backpack is hideous, mind you...I’m not a huge fan of Hermes to begin with and thank god for that because spending the same amount for a vehicle on a bag is outrageous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haha same here! the only Hermes that's decent is from futurama.
we all know it's her bag, since he's a kept gherkin he's just her personal luggage handler

waterbottle
Informer
Informer

Post by waterbottle »

julebox722 wrote: They are so idiotic to lie to themselves that this is ok and she "worked hard". Does this anger anyone else as much as me?? Why are they so happy for her?

More questions. She buys a couple thousand dollars of drug store makeup and where is it? Has she done the video yet? Did she throw it away? Why do her idiot minions forget this and still kiss her ass?

She has NOTHING inspiring to say at all. "If I can do it you can too". She is disgusting, unoriginal, immature, self centered, manipulative, fake, and boring. She got in at a time when collabs were still fairly new and youtube had fewer people doing it. That's it. Timing. Not hard work. She already had money, she had no job, no children and all the time in the world.
She's also young, white and conventionally pretty (at least she was when she started, before all the fillers). Success would not have come to her quite so easily if she were obese or middle aged.

Clearly she has something that speaks to people, or she wouldn't have become so popular, and if she hadn't become so popular she wouldn't have had all the offers of collabs etc. But she (and her fans) keeps repeating "if you want what she has you have to be willing to work as hard as she does" and that just annoys me to no end. It implies hard work always results in millions of dollars, and the only reason people aren't millionaires is because they're lazy or lack ambitions.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Jaclyn sure must be keeping Rachel awful busy! Deleting comments on videos, posting on the JHC account, deleting/blocking people from that account, etc. Rachel used to post in her blog pretty regularly, but hasn't posted since August.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

I am SCREAMING at this name :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

This thread name is perfection. :rofl:

Also, that bag, is likely the cheapest looking Hermes I've ever seen in my life. It looks like actual junk and it was almost 20k?! GTFO jackass.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

I posted an emoji to follow the thread but I guess that was too spammy.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”