LLYMLRS & ETCLLYMLRS part 2

iamsodone
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LLYMLRS & ETCLLYMLRS part 2

Post by iamsodone »

I like Lily. I just feel like she needs to push herself a bit more to see youtube as work, because it is. It is literally your job to make videos and entertain people so why aren't you creating more substantial content??

Fascinated by her editing/weird hunched pose though. The difference it makes is surprising

thelushprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by thelushprincess »

Intrepidtraveller wrote:
Peetwee wrote:Lily is way too old to be tweeting things like "I have really strange music taste" when she's deciding whether or not she likes the new Slipknot song. She acts like she's 16 just starting college. Ermegerd so edgy. RAWR. No, you don't, my mum knows Slipknot.

Also, the yearly tweet about which wrestler she will dress up as and whether anyone will recognise her. Jesus.
The whole edgey wrestling fan malarkey winds me up, I'm a life long wrestling fan myself but I don't remind everyone every 20 minutes.
She was working with a UK wrestling company earlier this year/last year cos she'd all of a sudden be kissing their arses, going to every show even the Manchester ones. Was obviously doing paid promotion for them but maybe she got bored of it or they got bored of the half arsed stuff she'd do for them.

Either way the stuff she used to get to do is annoying cos she'd always make it seem like an inconvenience when nobody is making her do the work.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
You're in for a treat with today's video! Lily yet again reminds us that she's a wrestling fan and wears wrestling t-shirts. Someone send her a trophy.

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

she's looking awful these days, her make up and hair are a mess and all her videos are filmed at the most unflattering angle all you can see is her chins.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I can't believe she's blaming her swollen knuckles on using her computer! ImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

“Questions I’ve never answered before”
“How do I keep my hair cool toned?”
I don’t even follow her that hard but I swear she’s answered that question like 14 times.

Then she starts claiming she likes filming vlogs, but in past videos she said she hates them. Can’t keep up with her! She must really hate her life though if she said her life’s not interesting enough to film day to day things. My guess is she literally sits on her arse for hours on end. Lazy af.

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

meg1912 wrote:I can't believe she's blaming her swollen knuckles on using her computer! ImageImageImage[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... aa6f41.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181114</span><span>/</span><span>1731fe68603deebb2a605794bcaa6f41</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

This looks like arthritis or tendonitis, even the NHS say prolonged swelling means an underlying health condition. I don’t think Lily understands how ridiculous she sounds by insisting she has an RSI, she would literally have to type out a a whole copy of War and Peace everyday for years to get an RSI from typing in the first place.

I wonder how long she can ebb out being a youtuber/blogger for, if Topshop and ASOS pulled out of rewardstyle I bet she would literally be up the creek without a paddle.

imtakinga_bath
Debater
Debater

Post by imtakinga_bath »

[tweet][/tweet]

This tweet made me sad, because this is basically the crux of her problem. Her life hasn't changed, so she has nothing to talk about in her videos. She also mentioned wanting to keep her life private, but in my mind, privacy and making a living on YouTube just don't really go together...I think she should find a behind-the-scenes job, like at Gleam or something, she'd probably find it less stressful than trying to keep up appearances on YouTube/social media.

Peetwee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peetwee »

...and yet she thinks the answer is another instagram account. So she has her main one for.... fashion and beauty, apparently. But also have her fashion account. And now this is her etc account. I don't think solely posting photos of yourself constitutes a theme.

I don't think of her as fashion and beauty so she should just post on the one account and be done with it. ASOS and Topshop combined with the same look isn't fashion and beauty.

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

Peetwee wrote:...and yet she thinks the answer is another instagram account. So she has her main one for.... fashion and beauty, apparently. But also have her fashion account. And now this is her etc account. I don't think solely posting photos of yourself constitutes a theme.

I don't think of her as fashion and beauty so she should just post on the one account and be done with it. ASOS and Topshop combined with the same look isn't fashion and beauty.
Only 1,470 followers in two days. That has to hurt.
When your online presence is dying I really don’t think opening new accounts is good idea, she only has 20k followers on her whatlilywears instagram because of that Urban Decay giveaway. Lily has all the time in the world to save her career and a third instagram account is all she can come up with?
Just goes to show how many older bloggers must be sitting on a mountain of inactive accounts or bought followers.

bigpink
Debater
Debater

Post by bigpink »

That thing she does with her hair, scooping it forwards. Stop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

siancouture
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by siancouture »

bigpink wrote:That thing she does with her hair, scooping it forwards. Stop it.

Literally came here to write this. How annoying is it its every other minute.
And dont get me started on the GRWM and tutorials. Who wants/ needs this many make up tutorials on applying an orange eyeshadow with a dry and crusty liquid lipstick thats too light for you? Her style is all over the place lately, nothing she wears correlates and not in a good clash kind of way, but in a way that shows that she has no idea of who she is.

And the pronunciation of zebra that changes every other video. Infact, in one video she pronounced it differently twice? Why?

And then, all she does is moan. I had to unfollow her on instagram because it became insufferable
everyother blogger at an event 'Yay look ive been lucky enough to be invited here'
Lily on insta stories at events 'LITERALLY sooo tired' WHAT At least pretend youre enjoying yourself or dont go.
Her sponsored content is lazy and all over the place as well. How is she even getting sponsors? It embarrassing.

Ive followed her years, but I'm done.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

I unsubbed from YT a while back now I've had to unfollow on insta also. With what lily wears i definitely think she was trying to recreate the success she had back in the day with her blog. Mirror outfits work for some people but lily as zero style

Its annoying that she has what lily wears but the stories on her other insta profile is still all affliate links - but I guess this is where she get the most engagement. Personally I cant take it anymore. I don't mind sponsorships, ads and the use of affliate links, but I'm over insta story cash grabs - its so lazy.

I'm not sure how long she thinks this is sustainable for? Lily needs to come back to the real world and get a regular job before she becomes completely irrelevant.

Cindersxo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cindersxo »

What's going on with Lily then? She hasn't posted a new photo on her IG in like two weeks, same goes for her YT videos. Is it THE END? I'm new to this forum. I used to love, love, love Lily! But that was a long time ago, sometime between 2009-2014. I still like her and watch her because I think of her in a nostalgic way - all of those years I spent watching her videos and getting closer to her.

Anyway, I've quite concerned about her in recent years and, especially, months. I wish she took care of herself - start a proper diet/exercise plan. I'm sure it'd help her - both mentally and physically. Right now I have an impression that her channel is basically dying...

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Cindersxo wrote:What's going on with Lily then? She hasn't posted a new photo on her IG in like two weeks, same goes for her YT videos. Is it THE END? I'm new to this forum. I used to love, love, love Lily! But that was a long time ago, sometime between 2009-2014. I still like her and watch her because I think of her in a nostalgic way - all of those years I spent watching her videos and getting closer to her.

Anyway, I've quite concerned about her in recent years and, especially, months. I wish she took care of herself - start a proper diet/exercise plan. I'm sure it'd help her - both mentally and physically. Right now I have an impression that her channel is basically dying...
She's tweeted that she needs some time offline and she's been ill and has SAD but she's getting better and going on a roast and movie date night. I would say she should get a Christmas temp job but that's hard with her chronic illness..She must be struggling for cash right now.

bigpink
Debater
Debater

Post by bigpink »

Oh please fuck off Lily. I have severe pernicious anemia and have monthly b12 injections plus 4 tablets daily of vitamin d and yet I manage to work a full time job! Lily is the laziest most pathetic woman ever.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

This barely looks like her.
Does she just spend her day taking selfies on that staircase?

Did anyone else see her insta stories claiming her latest (sponsored) post didn't have as much interaction as usual and she blames it on Instagram. Uhh Lily, maybe people aren't just interested in engaging with you when you show off free junk? Image

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

I said her that she is being very repetitive with videos lately and I dont think she have the style to do so many fashion and haul videos, I like her, I loved her night time routines are great raelly, but I dont´know I like that she is not having babys and husbands in her videos like all the others but she answered me very badly and very defensive, I think she lost a lot of viewers so is not just me.. she could do many things but she don´t want to listen.
thin

Adele Dazeem
Learner
Learner

Post by Adele Dazeem »

I’m sad to say I think Lily has completely given up content-wise. She barely posted a thing over Christmas and has now started with the same-old affiliate links in her instastories. Not even a quick hello or message from her.

It kinda annoys me, and I know A LOT of influencers do it, but there’s just no creativity or thought in it, just trying to make a quick quid off of her loyal followers.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Lily has become completely irrelevant. It baffles me how can she can make an income enough to cover her expenses tbh.

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

^ something tells me she’s not anymore. Hope she’s kept some savings...

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”