Tara Michelle

babydoll222
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Michelle

Post by babydoll222 »

She has zero reason to make a video of her thoughts towards such a heavy subject she has no experience with, and her disabling comments and not admitting she was wrong just shows she has no clue how much her speech may have impacted someone. So much for "we need to be more empathetic" :roll:

I have a friend who attempted suicide and someone told her to her face after how people who commit suicide are selfish and belong in hell. This was years ago and those comments still affect her. I hope Tara will eventually apologize but the reality is she will keep it up and make a follow up video saying "its just her opinion" as if that makes it all better.

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

she's so clueless, she just wanted to have a say about the show without even knowing what she was talking about
i'm fucking pissed and i really feel like punching her right now

i also struggled with bullying during my school years and went through periods of time where i felt really depressed and sometimes i still do, but i never had suicidal thoughts. because depression isn't all about having suicidal thoughts and sometimes people don't even have them.
i mean i get that she can't think past the "suicidal is selfish" thing lmao there's so much you can ask from certain people but to say that that is what the show is trying to show??? i didn't personally like the way they explored some topics, including depression, but (imo) they are trying to portray something that unfortunately is reality to some people and to try and get people suffering to speak up about what happens and to make us aware of how other people are feeling even when we don't notice something wrong.
feeling alone and being alone is not the same thing tara!!!!!! so you don't get to tell other people that they can't feel alone because they aren't!!!!
you don't know what other people went through to just say it gets better!!! it can get better but it takes time, you don't say it gets better and people automatically start to feel better you asshole
i don't even want to imagine what she tells her "fans" when they ask her for help lol

i think the only right thing she said is that we don't know what goes on on other people's lives
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Her next vlog will be a rant video. She may have been bullied but the way she went about what she said was wrong. Anytime anyone isn’t kissing her ass she speaks condescending to them

Amoviebuffhere
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Amoviebuffhere »

Damn it i missed all of this. I didn’t watch the video until after the comments had been disabled. I wondered when i saw that if she got torn apart in the comments or she knew what she was saying was going to cause a lot of feed back and blocked comments before they started. I feel like she only had to do my real thoughts on it was because Jill did that when she finished watching.

limemacaron
Learner
Learner

Post by limemacaron »

Also missed it. Does anyone remember what the comments said? Were they actually brutal, or is Tara just being a dramatic little baby again?

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

I didn't think the comments were brutal. Most of the ones I saw just said how disappointed they were that Tara would say that and explained why her speech was ignorant. Her response was basically just "sorry but I think suicide is selfish."

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

limemacaron wrote:Also missed it. Does anyone remember what the comments said? Were they actually brutal, or is Tara just being a dramatic little baby again?
Most were just explaining that being suicidal is a mental illness & how it differs from what she went through... which she clearly wasn't understanding & just thought it was all "hate" :roll:

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Right on schedule ... the "apology" video.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

LivingInElysium wrote:Right on schedule ... the "apology" video.
and it's full of people kissing her ass
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

HER LIPS :rofl:

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

I really don’t want to watch her new video.. why did she get MORE lip fillers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

janelle-95 wrote:I really don’t want to watch her new video.. why did she get MORE lip fillers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She claimed it was because they were uneven and she wanted a more pronounced Cupid’s bow.

Post by Guest »

Half of them wouldn't even be doing this if Kylie Jenner didn't come out saying she did it. Lame!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Her lips are always gonna be uneven because she literally does not have an upper lip at all. Lip injections won't make her grow one and she doesn't seem to understand that. All she's doing is making her face look like she got stung by a bee she needs to accept the fact she has no lips and deal with it she's making herself look even worse than she already does

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Looks like we're at 40 pages now. Please continue here ... viewtopic.php?f=155&t=33855
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

The fact that she can't even handle herself ripping off another brand :rofl:

supemonkey_2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by supemonkey_2 »

I feel like one day she will end up with Phil..

Return to “Tara Michelle”